Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
The tribe is all female, and one male is born every 100 years. He becomes the Gerudo leader.


Q: In Majora's Mask, who provided the weekly Clock Town post office quote for that particular week?
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, technically, Ganondorf isn't the only male Gerudo in OOT. Link becomes a member of the tribe after he frees the four carpenters. :toothy:

But anyway, are you talking about that little note in the post office, that's up on the wall? If so....

[b]Answer:[/b] The Postman did. He wrote it to himself, heh.

[b]Question:[/b] Which five Zoras in the Zelda series wear clothes?[/color]
Posted
[b]A.[/b] King Zora from OoT, Lulu the lead IndiGoGo singer, the manager for the IndiGoGos (forgot his name), Zora Link (ha ha, can't trick Ginny! :p), and LaRuto from WW.

[b]Q.[/b] (easy quesion, since Ginny is tired)
Who are the three animal helpers in the Oracle games, what species are they, and what is their special ability?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Well, technically, Ganondorf isn't the only male Gerudo in OOT. Link becomes a member of the tribe after he frees the four carpenters. :toothy:

But anyway, are you talking about that little note in the post office, that's up on the wall? If so....

[b]Answer:[/b] The Postman did. He wrote it to himself, heh.

[b]Question:[/b] Which five Zoras in the Zelda series wear clothes?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Actually, that's [I]wrong[/I]. I mean the quote of the week, not the schedule.
Posted
3 songs
Wind Fish Song-Awakens Wind Fish
Frog's Song of Soul-Awakens the Flying Rooster
Manbo's Mombo-Warp to Crazy Tracy's

Question-How long do you get to complete Fire Mountain/Ice Ring Isle on WW?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Well, technically, Ganondorf isn't the only male Gerudo in OOT. Link becomes a member of the tribe after he frees the four carpenters. :toothy:

But anyway, are you talking about that little note in the post office, that's up on the wall? If so....

[b]Answer:[/b] The Postman did. He wrote it to himself, heh.

[b]Question:[/b] Which five Zoras in the Zelda series wear clothes?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Err...by mentioning a Gerudo male, I was meaning an [i]actual[/i] Gerudo.

*Shrugs it off.*

-----------
Haven't played Wind Waker in a while, but I think it's 5 minutes to complete the Fire and Ice Ring Isles.
Posted
Umm...

In Ocarina of Time, in each dungeon, childhood and adult ones, name which weapon is the primary weapon, and HOW many times you had to strike each dungeon boss before defeat.

Ganondorf and Ganon ARE included.
Posted
Deku Tree-Slingshot-about 4
Dodongo's Cavern-bombs-4
Jabu Jabu-Boomerang-4
Forest Temple-Fairy Bow-3 then 4
Fire Temple-Megaton Hammer-depends on amount of hammer hits
Water Temple-longshot-depends on swipes
Shadow Temple-hover boots-4
Spirit Temle-silver gauntlets
Back to Spirit Temple-Mirror Shield-about 4
Ganon's Castle-golden gauntlets-ganondorf=several(no particular number;Ganon=same as ganondorf

Question-In Ganon's tower in WW, how many bosses do you fight?(Count all past bosses.Each of Ganon's forms count as one...)
Posted
*cracks hands* Isn't the number of times a bit harsh?
Inside Deku Tree Slingshot Gohma 8-9 hits
Dodangos Cavern Bombs King Dodango 4-5 hits
Inside Jabu Jabu's Belly Boomerang Barnicle 7-8 hits
Forest Temple Fairy Bow Phantom Ganondorf 7-8 hits
Fire Temple Hammer Volvagia 5-7 hits
Water Temple Longshot Morpha 8-9 hits
Shadow Temple Hover Boots Bongo Bongo 6-7 hits
Spirit Temple Silver Guatlents and Mirror Shield Twinrova 14-16 hits
Ganondorf's Castle Golden Guatlents Ganondorf 10-12 hits
Remains of Ganondorf's Castle Light Arrows 12-14 hits
I don't know about the number of times but everyhitng else is right I believe.

Question (easy one I am tired)
In LA what are the nine instuments?
Posted
uhh...I already posted the answer(some of the numbers depend on how fast you are at hitting buttons;there is no particular number to most, just to let you know)Answer my question before you post a new one...
Posted
it depends on if you only use the weapon givin in that dungeon, and if you use the sword, if you use the regular swings, or the big jump attack which is the strongest attack you can do......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hiachi [/i]
[B]it depends on if you only use the weapon givin in that dungeon, and if you use the sword, if you use the regular swings, or the big jump attack which is the strongest attack you can do...... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]It also depends on which sword you're using. The Biggoron's Sword is twice as powerful as the Master Sword, so that will mean less hits. I think that question was a little too vague to have a good answer, so lets just go on from SonicSlash's question.

[b]Answer:[/b] You fight Gohma, Kalle Demos, Jalhalla, Molgera, the three forms of Puppet Ganon, and Ganon himself. So that would be eight bosses, counting the three forms of Puppet Ganon separately.

[b]Question:[/b] Name all of the item combinations in Link's Awakening. (As in, using two items together for a better or different effect. An example would be using the Pegasus Boots together with the Roc's Feather to jump farther).[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]There's one more, but most people don't really think of it as a combination because it's so commonly used. And there's also another one besides that, but it involves something besides just the two items, so I'm not really counting it.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Nope, it's not the Sword + Shield. I believe you can use the Sword and Shield at the same time, by charging up a Spin Attack and having the Shield equiped, but the effect is still the same as using them separately. They're not really used together, just at the same time. Sort of like jumping with the Roc's Feather and swinging your sword in mid-air.[/color]
Posted
[color=green]From what I can remember...it's bombs+arrows, pegasus boots+roc's feather, and pegasus boots+sword.

Question: Name each item in Wind Waker that you can purchase from Eskimo Man(I can't believe I don't remember his name--) to beautify the town.^^()(not AUCTION!)[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]His name is Zunari, heh.

[b]Answer:[/b] Town Flower, Sea Flower, Exotic Flower, Big Sale Flag, Sickle Moon, Pinwheel, Skull Tower, Fountain Idol, Hero's Flag, Big Catch Flag, Postman Statue, Shop Guru Statue.

[b]Question:[/b] In The Wind Waker, what instrument does the Earth Sage Fado play, and what instrument does Makar play?[/color]

[b]Edit:[/b] Gah, meant Wind Sage, not Earth. I always get them mixed up, since I think it would make more sense for Fado to be the Earth Sage. >_<[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...