Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=teal]Well, think about it, Desbreko. There are pretty much three characters (aside from the three extra Links and the faeries). Link, Zelda, and Vaati. Link and Zelda CAN'T be D&D classes, so what's left? Anyway, ask a question, Bremma.[/color]

[color=indigo]Yeah, but how was I supposed to know that there aren't really any other characters? I barely know anything about the game's story, other than that Vaati kidnaps Zelda and Link has to use the Four Sword to save her. I mean, there is at least a little more to the story than that, isn't there?[/color]

[color=teal]Yeah. Link splits into four different guys, but after that, four people on four GBAs go in and basically kick ***, but get their asses kicked by each other at other intervals, and I think there's something to do with the Great Faerie. NOt much else, if I recall. Then again, i'm the only person I know with a copy of Four Swords, so I can't play much.[/color]

[color=crimson]Actually, it's my turn to ask one. And this one's rather freakish hard, unless you know it.

Describe the way you can activate the in-game glitch that leaves Navi at the Spiritual Stone altar in the Temple, instead of following you around (she follows you again once you leave the Temple). [/color]

OO I remember this, actually i don't not entirely,but i'll guess. I know the door has to be open, i think you have to walk backwards to the alter from the pedestrial and do a flip onto it, then i think you have to move the cartiridge on the edge, and i forget so nevermind.

[color=indigo]Hmm...looks like you've managed to stump all of us, Ginny. Congratulations, you found something about the Zelda series that I don't know! (Of couse, I could just look it up if I wanted to, and I never have been that big on glitches anyway, but hey). :p

Maybe you should ask another one.[/color]

[color=crimson]Heh, ok. (BTW, the glitch involves (I think, I'd have to look this up again) wearing the Zora tunic, having the Bomb in the C-left button, back flipping from behind the altar so that you land on it facing toward the gems, and playing Saria's song. When you walk away, Navi will still be hovering over the altar--and the area around Link gets darker without Navi's light.)

What is the name of the owl that aids you in [i]Link's Awakening[/i] and who is he really?[/color]

[color=indigo]In Link's Awakening, it never gives him a name or tells who he is. It's in Ocarina of Time that they give him a name (Kaepora Gaebora), and say that he's the reincarnation of a sage.

[b]Question:[/b] In Ocarina of Time, what is the name of the bubbles that you find floating around in some rooms of Jabu Jabu's Belly?[/color]

[color=indigo]Really? Hmm...does it say at the end, after you beat the end boss? That's the only time I can think of that it might say, when he talks to you after you beat the end boss.

But yeah, the bubbles have a name. I actually didn't know they had a name either, until I saw the entry in the Hyrule Encyclopedia a while ago, heh.[/color]

[color=teal]Really, it depends on the gamer. Here's how I found it, hardest to easiest:

[b]1)[/b]Twinmold

[b]2)[/b]Goht

[b]3)[/b]Gyorg

[b]4)[/b]Odolwa

That was how I found them easy/hard to beat with OniLink. Bremma, did I match your findings enough to get a question?[/color]

[color=teal]I haven't asked one. here it is.

[b]Question:[/b]In LttP, what is the exact inscription on the Pedestal of the Master Sword?

[b]hint:[/b]You need the Book of Mudora to read it, don't give me a bunch of crappy symbols and expect it to be right.[/color]

[color=blue][b]OOOOOHHHHH! I know this one! It was one of my favorite quotes from the game! Ahem... *lights go dim and everyone gets quiet*

[i]"The Hero's triumph on Cataclysm's Eve
Wins three symbols of virtue.
The Master Sword he will then retrieve,
Keeping the Knight's line true."[/i]

*Acts like Pegasus* Did I get it? Oh I hope I got it right... I'm right, aren't I?

Hahaha

Q: In LttP, there is a secret room that was named after the kid who found it. What is the name of the room, and where is it located?[/b][/color]

[color=indigo]Heheh, yes, you got it exactly right. But, do you know the version of it that Sahasrahla tells Link in the Nintendo Power comics? :p

[b]Answer:[/b] The name of the room is Chris Houlihan's Room, and it can be found by jumping down the hole just to the east of the Hyrule Castle wall, the hole that lets you get into the castle courtyard. But, for it to take you to the room, you have to run from the northern entrance of Kakariko Village to that hole as fast as you can. If you make it in time, it will take you to the room.

One thing, though. It was named after Chris Houlihan because he won a contest that Nintendo Power had, where the winner got his or her name put in the game. Not because he was the one that found it.

[b]Question:[/b] In what game, and where in that game, can the quote "Grumble, Grumble" be found? (That's my favorite quote from the games, by the way).[/color]