OtakuBoards

What does your sig/avator/user name mean?

Utena_Tenjou

Name: Sephiroth, evil villain from Final Fantasy 7, my favourite game of all time

Avatar: Ryoji Kaji from Neon Genesis Evangelion, no particular reason why I put it up, I think it makes me look smart

Sig: A banner made for me by Mike, it has my favourite character from the Tekken series, Kazuya Mishima

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My username was sorta derived from two things.

'Del' is a powerful sword yielding woman from a novel I read long ago.

'Delian' is after the Delian League. If you're interested in Ancient History you might have come across it.

Avatar: I don't know. It just caught my eye, I guess

[color=deeppink]My username...God knows why I chose BabyGirl, but it's stuck with me for more than a year and it's quite 'me' now ^_^

My avatar is the lovely Faye Valentine...how could it be anyone else? I really do try to change my avatar to things and people other than her, but I can't stand it when I do. Basically, Faye is my anime idol :excited:

My banner shows how I think that a relationship between Faye and Spike would have been possible, or perhaps even could [i]still[/i] be possible...in another time and place ;)

I try to choose lyrics or a quote that either suit the mood of my banner or my mood overall, and since I'm currently obsessed with Incubus, that's who the lyrics are by (they're meant to go with the banner sorta) ^-^.

And the ":devil: bwah!"? Oui, 'tis a secret between my Justin and I :toothy:.[/color]

When I originally joined here, one of my favorite musicians was Alice Cooper. One of his songs talked about a guy named Smokey Joe. I made a spelling mistake and named myself Smoky Joe.

My avatars and banners are always (and probably will always be)representing Evilman, my best creation ever.

My sig..well...Promotes the Earthbound 2 petition, which I highly support. It also says my 2 mottos (before anyone asks: No, I had not seen Shaft until months after I made up the motto!).

My location's just an inside joke I'll have to explain one of these days (since last time I explained it I got everything wrong).

My name- Saiyan was just the first DBZ word that popped into my head (yes I know its the dub spelling-ooh, naughty me:p ) and monkey, well ask any of my friends-I'm obsessed with monkeys (also cause I was watching the Frieza saga and Frieza called Goku a monkey and hes a saiyan...well you get the idea)

My avatar- Just a cute Gohan pic, I'm waiting till i can get a custom avatar, I'll get a pic of Chichi or something.

My sig- Just a bunch of Simpsons quotes, only the greatest show ever made (Matt Groening is a genius) :)

Username: Originally SuperSayian4444, James changed it becaue it was disrupting my browser's view, and because he's such a nice guy. ;) Now my username just plain irritates me. :shifty: How I long to change it to 'Chaos'..

Avatar: Brolli. The best anime character ever. ..Period.. ...The Hell with it. I might change my avatar back to the old Chaos one with SSJ4 Gojiita.

Banner in sig: My newest banner, in fact. Shows exactly who I am. A pissed off mofo with enough ki to blow this half of the universe to kingdom-come. Mind you, that's without going beyond SSJ3 or Fire Saiya-jin...^_____________________^;;;

Egotistical, ain't I? ;P

[color=blue]I honestly don't know why I chose Lady Katana as my username. It sounded cute when I registered during v3, I think. Before that, I was trunksgirl_27. Anyway, back to the present, I pick Yami Yugi as my avatar because I really like Yu-Gi-Oh! and he appears cool to me, but not more than Kaiba. ( :D ) As for my sig, I like Mario and James is so nice, he made me a banner celebrating the getting of Shine, which I love, and I have alot of friends here which I apperciate, and I love telling people about funny things I've heard. There ya go. ;) [/color]

[size=1] Hmm...

User Name- It is the begining of my last name, my nick name, and my Aim name. I use it for everything.........

Avatar and Banner- Mario Sunshine!!!! It will be the best game ever.....I hope. I just got Gamecube and Im really into it, so thats why.

Sig- My freinds and buddies, Pm me to be one![/size]

User Name: G/S/B Master?? hehhehehehe.I used to be Silver master 64 in the old time before Cruizr was born in the boards.When every time the board changes I mastered my pokemon games one by one intil this day forward my final user name G/S/B Master.Which is short for Gold/Silver/Blue master.I'll change it to G/S/B/? Master if I get another one and defeat the game.

Avatar:Well no explaination for this one.I don't know what expression does this buu avatar is.But I think is sadness. Which I am right now.

Sig:The simpson saying and my buds.I don't know if the Dramon guild is still alive.

Username: I got the name [i]Treble[/i] off of [b]Megman 7[/b], a videogame.Treble is Bass (Forte) loyal partner, they work hard together to become the best.I have no reason why I chosed it as my username, but its been with me for a while now. :)

Avatar: It's Mario, one of the most famous videogame character of all time.The reason why I have him as my avatar, is to celebrate Mario's latest adventure, [b]Mario Sunshine[/b].

Sig/Banner: Well its basically a quote from [b]Shigeru Miyamoto[/b], the man who created Mario, Zelda, and Donkey Kong. As for the banner, it shows three pics of Bass (Forte), meaning that I am a huge fan of his.

Guest Morph
[size=1][color=indigo] [b]Signature:[/b] Simple... Life Sucks, and most people suck, except for my friends.

[b]Avatar:[/b] Its a Shine Star from Super Mario Sunshine

[b]Username:[/b] My name I don't know one day I just wanted it more then Blaze, I had Blaze. But I have a new name that I like better. The new name is [b]knyx[/b]. Its cool, I don't know how to say it though...[/size][/color]

[color=darkblue]username: Macaiodh was the original surname of my ancestors in Scotland. they were royalty but wrongfully stripped of their titles in 1826 & kicked out of the country. so, if that had never happened, my real name would actually be Lady Macaiodh.

avatar: i've had this thing forever & i'm never changing it. people tell me they immediately recognize me by it. it's the incomparable washu from tenchi, the scientific genius!! i'm a chemistry major & hope to be an absolutely mad scientist one day. plus, washu sort of looks like me (i have long red hair, close enough).

sig: uhhh.... i change the damn thing so much... usually it's just a favorite quote of mine. i think it's a sublime song right now, plus there's a pic i drew of vegeta (my fave anime character of all time). & of course i had to make tribute to my beautiful husband. [/color]

Avatar: 79 more posts and my Avatar will be the attachment.
User Name: Uriel is one of the 4 Arch Angels in the Bible. And 5 is my number.
Signature: Right now is my Mog Banner and a list of the cards in my Yu-Gi-Oh deck.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i]
[B]My avator is just a cute black cat [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]It's Chococat, one of the best Sanrio characters. I'm glad someone else can appreciate his cuteness-factor :whoops:[/color]

my name: i like to draw. i drew meteoraiter, and bozo. bozo is a clown monster. meteoraiter is a comet monster. clowmet is the fusion between those two. clowmet=clown+comet.

my sig: i like digimon, and video games. everybody seemed to have a banner, and a quiz link, so i just made a sig like that.

my avatar: a wave. pretty simple. blue. like me.

User Name: I was strapped for good ideas, and I was bored, and I needed a name that might be remembered, nothing like DBZGoku4531, like so many others. 'Cause ya gotta be remembered, if it's good or bad, cause if you're remembered, your legend will continue forever and you've done something so great, you've touched peoples lives in such a way, they'll [i]NEVER[/i] be able to forget you !

Avitar: I can't remember what my avitar is, I picked it at random, I think it's a chocobo, cause they rock ! *kweh*. Once it becomes custom, it's gonna be the Queen emblem, cause Queen are the greatest.

Sig: hmmm . . . my sig sucks, all [b]sigs suck[/b]! I'll think of something . . .

Name: I thought that I had made it up for a while... I knew that I had heard it somewere but didn't figure it out for a while until I decided to reread one of my fav books. I found out that "Darkmoon" was the name of the black horse that belonged to the lady knight in the book "Wild Magic". I was kinda embarassed for a little while but now I don't really care since it was the name I picked for an evil dragon in a short story I made up a while ago.

Avitar: I just thought it looked cool. Afterwards I found out that it was Link fighting a fire surpent.

Sig: I don't have a sig anymore.