OtakuBoards

What does your sig/avator/user name mean?

Utena_Tenjou

Screenname: I got it by combining Fushigi Yuugi's Tasuki and Amiboshi together, since they were my favorite FY characters at the time.

Avatar: the Aquabats are awesome ^.^ Feel the wrath of the SuperRad!

Sig: I have a Monty Python quote in there just cuz it's one of the coolest movies EVER! and I made my banner the way I did cuz Angelfire sucks (and I couldn't come up w/ anything more original :cross: ).

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My name really doesn't have a meaning. It originally was a fused name. I like Pokemon and Pikachu is the most famous pokemon. I also like wrestling. The Rock is my favorite wrestler and his signature move is The Peoples Elbow. Take out Peoples add Pikas and there ya go. I've used this name on several places since '99. I just stick with it cause I think it's pretty unique.

Avatar: My avatar is Sailor Mars from the magical girl anime Sailor Moon. She's my favorie Sailor Scout. I wish we had more avatars though. Can we request some or something? I'd love to see some Vash, Alucard and Kirby icons.

Sig: Don't have one yet

NAme:Its...My name.I was origanly ChibiTerriermon,but I lost all intrest in Terriermon so I changed it;)

Sig:I thought Orlandy's Sassy-nes of the Quote was cute,So its just There!

Avvy:I am the Ultimate Leggy Lover!:love2:

;)

Name: Super Saiyan Vegeta, my favorite character, from one of my favorite shows.

Sig: The small amount of friends I have made so far.

Avatar: My avatar is Shiek (sp?) because I rule with her/Zelda in Super Smash Bros. Melee. But the one I want is attached.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
:) Name: Well first off this was the name Adam dubbed to me on theOtaku.com so I wanted people to recognize the name unfortunately people still didn't know who I was -__-. Also the name Rick Hunter has always been my Anime Idol and his personality and mine are a perfect match. Another reason for this sn was that the name Kevin sounds so bad and most of my handles I use that name for! ^_^

Sig: Well most of that stuff is pretty obvious so no need to explain as for the banner once again that is to pay tribute to my anime Idol Rick Hunter how I strive to be like him. :p

Avatar: Thats pretty obvious but its a symbol of other projects that I'm working on that have taken flourish and some that have not as of yet! Soon though the Rick avatar will go up!^_^

Ok ending my pointless rant now---
;)

[color=crimson]Username~ DeathKnight is an undead demi-god stuck on the 7th floor of a dungeon all alone, left to kill the would-be heros of the kingdom from the onslaught of undead he summons.
Avatar- Its... Chrono Crossiness. And his hair rocks. o_o
Sig- Nothing special there, eh?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by clowmet [/i]
[B]my avatar: a wave. pretty simple. blue. like me. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]A wave? A WAVE?! [i]A WAVE?!?![/i] Is that all you think it is? Oh, you are sorely mistaken, my friend, for that is a warp portal that will take you into the Dark World, where you shall be trapped forever in your misery, transformed into some vile beast! Oh, how you will loathe that "simple wave," as you begin to hate anything and everything, wandering desperatly through the haunted lands of the Dark World! You shall waste away into nothingness, forgotten, your life meaningless! Oh, how I grieve for your mistake, mistaking that deadly portal for a simple blue wave! [size=4][font=monotype corsiva]...Step into the Portal[/font][/size]

Okay, that explains my avatar, seeing as I use the same one, and I'm the one that made the 60x60 version that's available on here...

Username: A Desbreko is a large skeletal fish in Zelda: Majora's Mask. Once it bites down, it will try it's best to keep a hold on whatever it's biting, until it's victim is dead. (Gruesome, eh?) I was trying to think of a good screen name, and I happened to see the name and I decided I liked it. I finally ended up with the screen name Drake Desbreko, though I usually just go by Desbreko. In RPGs and stuff, though, I use the full name. I use the name Drake because I like it, it's not really from anything.

Banner: A banner that I made, to celebrate the getting of Shine. I'm very eager to play Super Mario Sunshine, so, yeah... My old banner was a picture I took in Super Smash Bros. Melee.[/color]

Def_Kun was a shortened Defective Cunanan which was taken from Detective Conan (one of the cheeziest anime shows I've seen). This was supposed to be a joke but I kinda got used to it so I decided to keep it anyway.

Avatar: Vincent since I couldn't use my own yet so I'll have to be patient.

Me too!!!:D

[B]user name:[/B] Sage is the first internet-nicky I came up; the second one was Stash, and they're all there is...:smirk:
In case somebody doesn't know, sage is one kind of a shaman , or wiseman...and yes, a herb to...:rolleyes:

[B]avatar:[/B] Te hee, I've been bugging others (especially Pyrophobic) by constantly changing my ava eversince I became a member. I remember my first newbie-avatar being Vincent Valentine from ff7...aw, the memories!
Since then it has been Cloud, some blue woman, Calumon, crying Impmon, and a whirled spectrum, just to mention a few.
Right now it's a signature I did in my drawing-programs. Now it looks cool, but I'll probably get bored in it soon and change it...

[B]signature:[/B] For the first time, I managed to create something deep! Before it said just "Digimon forever!" or "Psychedelia!" or something as dull...But now it says what I think of religion. I'll probably change the thought -as soon as I have another one!:cross:

Okay, this ends my analyzing post. Hope it revealed something new about me...yeah right! I'll just go away...

Username: I like The word Nomad...... and I was listening to a Metallica song when I sign up. Wondering because alot of people thinks it's Wandering but.... it's not.... it's because I'm usually confused about stuff so I wonder I guess.

Avatar: SSJ Brolly, because DB/Z/GT is one of my favorite animes and mangas.

Sig: uh... well.... it changes alot so I don't know what you'll be seeing when you read this. Right now it has a banner with a quote from a Black Sabbath song (Heaven and Hell) and calligraphy saing "Joy", then there's a weird quote about counting or somethin, part of a Edgar Allen Poe poem (guess what it is), and two riddles and two links to some of my stuff.

Well, let's see. My avatar is my alter-ego, that also explains his presence in my little banner deal. My location anbd signature are parodies...of other people's locations and signatures...

Wheeeeeee....

I have the best signatures on the boards....

[color=teal][size=1]My username has a history much longer than I wish...

I used to be known as Char-Char,Mander-Char! (great name, I think). I came up with that because, at the time, I was into Pokémon. My favorite character was Charmander, and in his first episode he shouted out - you guessed it - char-char,mander-char!

So yeah. Then, after v2 crashed, and once it got set up again, my name became too long. But I coaxed Adam into putting the name in for me, manually. So then I was Char-Char,Mander-Char again.

Recently, James convinced me that it was too long, and needed to be shortened. Despite my protests, I decided to shorten it to Char! It's grown on me, but I feel it lacks the full charm of Char-Char,Mander-Char! Ah well.

And my avatar is the character I am in James's RPG: [i]Online Another World: The Return.[/i]

And that's about it. :)[/color][/size]

[b]My Username is the name of a website network I used to run waaaaay back on v2, but because I felt that I made a good few friends back then I decided to keep the name, since I didn't want to not be recognised, although I don't [i]only[/i] like DBZ.

Uh, in my sig I just have banners that I make and mostly stick up for rating in the artwork/graphic design forum, and the poem in my sig is one of my all time favourites, about the D-Day landings in World War 2.

I don't have a custom avatar yet, I will soon though :D.[/b]

Blah....

Username: No idea. I just come up with it one day. :drunk:

Location: ......:D .....I like it. Nice sounding.....bwahaha....bwahahahahaha....

Avatar: .......you like it too? I think it's pretty cool....it's actually from [url]www.yoshisstory.com[/url]. It's real name is "Atack Sack", and you find 'em in the game Yoshi's Story on level 6 I think. :rolleyes: Then I just added some lighting effects to it... :D

Signature: Banner is on a [kewl] car known as the "Monaro: in Australia, and once released i the U.S., it'll be known as the "Pontiak GTO". I made it 'cause I liek the car, and the advertisement on it is also pretty nifty. And there's a link there aswell....:D

[color=indigo]Name: I was planning a fanfic, and I wanted a firey name. My mom suggested "Roxanne". When I went on my first message board, I couldn't choose between the usernames of "Roxie", which was a nickname for my fanfic character "Roxanne", or "Tatiana", because my sister is into Russia and she had told everyone in my family, including me, about the last Russian imperial family. The message board didn't allow any spaces, or capitals, and the only characters you could have were letters and numbers. So my username there was: roxieortatiana. I basically carried it over to this message board and my own as well. I seriously wish I had put spaces and caps in it so that my name would look like this: Roxie or Tatiana. When MYiB v1 comes out, I can probably get hack for it, on my board, but as for OB, there's nothing I can do about it, except make a new name, and I don't want to because I almost have 500 posts. I want a custom avatar so bad, it's not funny.

Speaking of avatars, I've had this dragon one since I first signed up. On v4, yes, there were a lot of choices, but as many as there are on v5, and most of them, I didn't know what they were, and so the one I finally ended up picking was this dragon one, and I've been too lazy to change it, ever since. :p

My sig, well, I made the banner myself, on MS Paint. I had to put in the words on top of the pic, pixel by pixel. I really like Ken Ichijouji, and for those of you who don't know how to do Digimon couples, you just squash the two names together. so, Sora and Matt is either sorato or yamora. You can also use the English names, but the only couple I've ever seen that done with is Kenlei. SO, Kenanne, is Ken and Roxanne, and since I'm called "Roxie" and "Roxie" is a shortened version of "Roxanne", Kenanne means Ken Ichijouji and I. The part about the club, it's a requirement if you wanna be in it, and I like advertising my board. It's a way to get members. Lastly, the going away part, well click on it to find out. I'll be changing that soon.[/color]

[size=1]

Name: I don't know?? When I first came here everyone asked me about the name now no one does. I guess I just like the sound of it. But instead of using an "s" I used a "z" for some reason and I just got NoodleZ. Has a nice ring to it.

Avatar: How would I know, I go through avatars like crazy, changing it after everyday or so. I just found this one in the avatars and I just picked it. Probably will change it later or tomorrow or whenever.

Location: Ahh! Everyone knows where I live, especially the guys. Wait: for some people here I should put straight guys but that sounds rude. Well all the guys that like girls. How about that?? But anyway all the guys that like girls know where my location is at lol!!!

Signature: I was never into making a cool signature. I really never had banners just because I don't know how to make them and I am to lazy to ask someone to make me one. Besides that, the quote speaks the truth. "Otakuboards can be your dream vacation or your worst nightmare". It is true. Otakuboards can be your dream vacation because when you get here you become relaxed and you aren't really thinking of worries and life. Just talking to others about stuff. Like they said in that Lion movie for Disney. Akunamatata or whatever lol. Now it could also be your worst nightmare by not using good grammer and James getting onto you. Also everyone could just plain out hate you. Lucky that ever happened to me lol! (Knockes on wood.) That is pretty much all.[/size]

WHAT A GREAT THREAD!!!!!!!!

anyway, my avatar has no meaning, it was just one of the options... I'm just dumb and don't know how to do a custom one, though I wold......

my name, Genkai_yyh, is because one of my emails is [email][email protected][/email]...or maybe it was [email][email protected][/email]...whatever, that's cause genkai is my fave yyh(Yuyu Hakusho for da REAL NEWBIES) character...

Vegitto4 made my banner, which consists of dos pics of genkai that where on a card, and it says "the sleepiest otaku ever" cause i never get sleep and when i do i sleep for almost a whole day! well, maybe not that long...

Name: Vincent so rules the school hardcore style.
Avatar: I dont know how to make my own :( so I just used the vincent one.
Banner: I dont have one, I am trying to get one made for me, I also dont know how to add it, anyone care to fill me in?
Sig: Auron also rules the school hardcore style. and I still laugh at trees!