OtakuBoards

What does your sig/avator/user name mean?

Utena_Tenjou

User Name: Well its a really screwed up version of "The white corn" Or "The white Rice"....i got blanko spelled wrong ...no k just a c ........and i got the words missplaceds........OH WELL.....most people just call me blanko.......and thats fine with me

Avatar: Rampartmon... a fic digimon of mine...it represents my love and commitment to digimon and shes the mascot to my oun boards...along with youkomon and doumon.....represents my imagination

Banner/Sig: You cant fight the moonlight stalker rylonamon (champion to the ultimate in my avatar)...shes the Tiger Night Stalker....plus.......i got the CANT FIGHT THE MOONLIGHT for the movie Coyote Ugly....The LeAnn Rimes song...cant fight the moonlight...so i put the 2 together......

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

User Name:Well Krillen is a short, bald monk in the show dragonball Z, but soon later grows hair, stops being a monk, and gives up fighting, but he stays short,lol. And just because my user name is krillen, doesnt meen that I am short and bald also, cause I assure you that I am not.

Avatar: I usually update my avatar about every 3-4 days, but right now my avatar is just some eandom anime babe that I pulled off of a NON HENTAI site. Shes cute isnt she? I gave her the liberty of being a part of OtakuBoards 2002.

Banner/Sig: My Banner is mainly to get people to sit down on the 3rd of september and watch the new episodes of Dragonball Z. Because there are long periods of times where people give up hope of a DBZ show ever comng on again. And my bnaner reminds all DBZ fans out there that Toonami will never let you down. (Even htough those s take their sweet time.....)

And last but not least my sig just represents my most well known Otakuan Friends.

Cool Quote: My Avatar, My Banner, and my Friends might change.........but not my UserName......(ok that was stupid,lol)

Guest agent_OBFS
My user name stands for: Agent_OtakuBoards****in'Suck

[img]http://www.thimoc.netfirms.com/zedd.jpg[/img]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
It's Dir en grey! Shame on thou who haven't heard such wonders![/QUOTE]

Dir En Grey! They rule!

My name is from one of my fav videogame characters and my avatar is a painting by somebody and my banner was made by Blanko for a little club in the digimon scetiom.

-UPDATE-

I changed my sig recently. Now it is a quote from the book I am currently reading. Can anyone guess what it is?

And here is the Avatar I am going to use once I reach 500 posts.

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/rooster5100/500AVATAR.jpg[/img]

Name- Iwas at a SW chat room and the last post was by a guy named Mr. Maul. It sounded cool so I stuck with it.
Avatar-Link was my fav character from Super Smash Bros. one.
Sig pic- I like Gorillaz
Sig-Assassin's Guild is something to make you wonder about, only a privilaged few know the real meaning(you might get chosen!).
That pickles thing is from Greg the Bunny.

[color=red]Name: My basketball nickname well it is really Hoop Trumen.
Avatar: I like the simpsons and Bart reminds me somewhat of myself.
Sig: It is a weather report because studied weather a lot last year.
Well that sums my stats up.[/color]

Well, my turn.

Name: Erm. Long story. It's based off of Queen Serenity. I got bored and made up a whole history for her. Used to be Serenity, then Serene, and one day I messed up and called her Sere. It stuck.

My avatar? Erm, I was just looking, saw it, and went "Oh my God! That looks like me!" (Well, except for the blue eyes . . . T-T;;)

Siggie: Erm. It has absolutely no point. I'm gonna change it when I feel like it . . . I put fairly random things in my siggie just to amuse myself. ^^;; I amuse myself very easily . . .

'Nuff said,
Sere

[QUOTE][i]DarkOrderKnight's sig says: [/i]
[B]"The horror was a crawling thing which must have been cast up by a previous wave. It dragged it's wet, gleaming body laborously along the sand. It was about four feet long and about four yards to the right. It regarded Roland with bleak eyes on stalks. It's long serrated beak dropped open and it began to make a noise that was wierdly like human speech: plaintive, even desperate questions in an alien tounge.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1]Ah, that would be... Stephen King?[/color][/size]

Guest Forte
Well.. This name goes waaaaaaaaaay back... Okay atleast up to v3.

I don't really remember why I picked Forte.. Wait, I remember, because I was really into Megaman at that time and then I later realized that Forte means strong in italian. So I was like... SWEET!

As for my signature... Well its a quote from Serial Experiments Lain, the best anime of all time... Then I've got an ad for Anime Shell in my signature because that site rocks and plus, I work at it...

My avatar... oh wait, I've got none so I don't have to explain anything...

ZeroG214. I thought of my SN a few years back and was a spin-off of my AIM sn HighG214. It suits me very well and I'll never change it! Ok here goes:

-Zero is for the god of the Maverick Hunters himself. His character is similar to mine in many ways.
-Zero again is for what Heero calls Wing Zero, my favorite Gundam.
-Zero lastly (yep 3 meanings) is for my callsign I use whenever I'm playing a flight sim.
-G stands for the first letter in my last name and for gravity, when combined with Zero, it says ZeroG which shows this thing I have for space (and in turn makes me like anime thats involved with space) It also stands for Zero Gundam again for Wing Zero.
-Lastly 214 is just the number of my house.:toothy: I had to put that since someone already took the name ZeroG. (not here on aim and a few other places) But in the end you can call me Zero.

Avatar: its Zero! He's my god and I am him so you shall respect him damnit!!! *cough* Right now its one of the default OB avatars, if I ever make 500 posts Ill change it to a better looking Zero, maybe from the upcoming Megaman Zero game.

Sig: Its a quote from the latest anime I saw Trigun. Vash didn't really say it but someone he was close to said it first and it had alot of meaning. It just tells us that we are all in control of our future and no one controls it. I'd update it, but I wanna associate it with a banner if I ever get one:bawl: I don't understand Photoshop one bit and even if I did I had no host to put my banner on. If anyone can help me out it'll be much appreciated.:confused::)

NAME: Uhhh.... isn't it a little obvious?? :p

AVATAR: It's Misato, from EVA. We sort of resemble eachother, and she's my favorite character from the series.

BANNER: Kenshin, made by The One (many thanks, dude). Kenshin is another of my favorite series, and the whole romantic vibe of the banner is, I think, very fitting for the show. It's like, 'what you DON'T see in the series!'. hehe ^_^ And I'm a sap, so there's that explanation...

SIG: The lyrics to a song which hit home for me, by an a capella group called Inside Out.

Name-It was going to be Shadow the Evil Hedgehog, but that didn't fit. Actually, I think Shadow suits me. I don't talk much and I don't go outside.

Avatar-I like Sephiroth from FF7.

Banner-I like Zero from Megaman.

Sig.-I thought that it was a funny quote.

My sig is just a quote from my character Trohan, along with the urls to 3 of my sites. My avatar is GameCube(obviously)which I picked because I love Nintendo, and my username is my charcter Trohan from my Db series. SaiyanPrincess because since my series takes place in Trunks future timeline Vegeta is no longer alive, which makes Trunks the king of the Saiyans and his daughter princess. The X at the end is there representing my series aswell, DragonBall Xtreme(and no its not hentai). I once called it Project X aswell.

My username is the title of a Green Day song which pretty much sums me up.
My sig just has some quotes that I like.
My banner (which isn't in my sig at the moment) is 'cause Goten and Trunks rock!
And my avatar is cause I like Goten best :)

[color=red]Well, My UserName is pretty much self explanitory. I really like anime, although I haven't seen much. My Avatar is a dragon because dragons are really cool (and because I can't choose my own until 500). My sig has a banner of Lain from Serial Experiments Lain, my favorite anime. And that little quote next to my banner is a really short poem that I wrote that I really think is cool. That's about it.[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Hmmm...well here I go all explaining and stuff...

[b]Name:[/b] Queen Asuka. Well it all started one day when I decided that I was going to be Queen of the World and Anna was going to be Empress. And Asuka was my favorite anime character and Misato was hers so our nicknames were (and still are) Queen Asuka and Empress Misato. BUT mine became my user name and I love being called QA, Asuka, Queenie, and all that good stuff, so I'm really happy with my user name. But my real name...is Tori.. I don't like it all the much but oh well....

[b]Avatar:[/b] My avatar at the present is Miaka Yuki from Fushigi Yugi, although it'll probably change soon. I have that one because I was in this big FY kick for a little while...but yeah...

[b]Signiture:[/b] Well, I used to have my Asuka banner, but I got tired of it, so it's almost blank for now. But I have a link to the Adam's Angels homepage. And that Asuka thingie was just something I made up with all the 2's and stuff....I thought it was a good little saying thingie, yes I did. The last thing is letting everyone know how successful mine and Piro's marriage has been! Even though it's not REAL! Anywho....[/color][/size]

[color=indigo][size=1]I haven't posted in a long time and I don't remember what exactly is in my signiture and what my avatar is, but I do know about my user name. Shampoo is the most awesome character from the anime series Ranma 1/2. NO, Shampoo, as in my user name, is not the thing that you wash your hair with everyday...[/color][/size]

[color=green]My username is Kool_aid13 because I got some red (not bright red) streaks in my hair, and everyone said it looked like Kool aid, so they called me Kool Aid. 13 is my age.

My avatar is a scanned pic of Deedlit from a manga of Record of Lodoss War. I just love her personality, she acts so cute, and she's a High Elf! ^_^ I LOVE Elves. Anywho, Deedlit is my favorite character of all times, so I also made a banner of her.[/color]