OtakuBoards

What does your sig/avator/user name mean?

Utena_Tenjou

My username is from Revolutionary Girl Utena, and one of my favorite heroines(Next to Princess Garnet) and the only thing I could come up with at the moment. -_-;

My avator is just a cute black cat(of course my custom avator will be the Trigun's Neko or chibi WolfWood).

My banner is from Gravitation and one of my favorite anime charactors(who act way toyoung for the age of 31)

My quotes are just some anime quotes that I thought was funny...

And my location: I always change my location to my current mood right now I'm bored -__-

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=darkblue]
I remember you! From V2 or V3...remember Anikey? Didn't think so...

But anyway, alot of people think my name is Aeris (from FF7), but I didn't even know Aries was a greek god/zodiac sign until after I signed up. I just remembered the name from somewhere, and thought it sounded cool :p My sig is usually filled with graphics, but I felt like having one of those online quizzes in there, and the words at the top are a quote I made a LONG time ago...February to be exact :laugh:

My avatar is Auron from FFX.
[/color]

We had a [I]long[/I] topic about user names a while ago, and I didn't have anything to say about my name then. Guess what? I still don't. I'm just a crazy white boy is all.

My avatar displays the God of children's television himself, Mister Rogers. Mr. Rogers is a good man. [I]I[/I] am a good man. Mr. Rogers helps people. [I]I[/I] help people. Mr. Rogers is friendly. [I]I[/I] am friendly. Mr. Rogers is your neighbor. [I]I[/I] am your neighbor. Mr. Rogers is pleasant. [I]I[/I] am pleasant. That is the explanation of my avatar. It suits me. Heck, I [I]am[/I] Mr. Rogers.

My Clique against Clique logo is just that. My friend Vampire Ed and I are a clique against cliques.

Lastly, the banner tells a story. A story does it tell. Yes, it tells an epic story of one man who was ordained by God himself, as the most stunning man alive. Seeing as how that banner is in my sig (and features my user name), it's safe to say that that man is I.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

[color=purple]There was one of these threads a while ago, you may not have been registered when it was up.

Anyways, my username DBZChikaGhan was a mistake, I couldn't thiunk of anything else and I sorely regret it. Basically it isnt hard to figure out, pretty self explanitory, I love DBZ, Im a girl, and Gohan is my favorite character.

My avatar is the seductive Faye Valentine, my second favorite Bebop character, I couldn't find an Ed avatar. I was on a Bebop binge when I put it up. Its also my avatar on the AEBoards.

My sig? Fear sheep. Self explanitory.

My location, it was 12:27 when I changed it.[/color]

Guest SunRiZe
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][color=purple]There was one of these threads a while ago, you may not have been registered when it was up.

Anyways, my username DBZChikaGhan was a mistake, I couldn't thiunk of anything else and I sorely regret it. Basically it isnt hard to figure out, pretty self explanitory, I love DBZ, Im a girl, and Gohan is my favorite character.

My avatar is the seductive Faye Valentine, my second favorite Bebop character, I couldn't find an Ed avatar. I was on a Bebop binge when I put it up. Its also my avatar on the AEBoards.

My sig? Fear sheep. Self explanitory.

My location, it was 12:27 when I changed it.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]I know what DBZChika went through, my old user name was Saiyangohan2002, but after getting sick of the 2002 at the end of my name making the name excessively long.. I changed it today to nuchlear. Why? because it sounds cool and is short and pleasing to the ear. [/color] :p

[i]Name[/i] - I created it. Somehow I associated it with the universe because it started with an "X". That made me feel futuristic in a sense. Cool? No. Do I like it? Yes.

[i]Banner[/i] - Mana, from the now disbanded group "Malice Mizer". I've always admired the way he carries himself on-stage and off. I also find him to be musically diverse, and consider him to be an idol.

[color=indigo]Hrmm... I don't think my username really has much of a meaning at all. I'm just a bit of a pyro... and have a monkey fetish (or any primate for the matter), which would somewhat help explain my AIM screen name of DrZaius296. That, and i enjoy inverting the spelling of things. It looks better my way. :p Pyro and monkey are just so boring, whereas piro and munkie have a bit more edge.

My avatar? Recently changed even. Mainly you can see an image of Brave Fencer Musashi from a Playstation game that I most enjoy named as such. Justin has affectionatelyy dubbed him [i]Joecles, the Son of the Quizzical God of Entropy[/i]. If you look a bit closer you will see a faded image of the Man Himself. The Quizzical God of Entropy.

My signature, well, the top is just a random space, I'm searching for something else to put there now. The whole "MOBerator" thing is just a little joke on one of my previous banners that Herman made for me (that Neil recolored). And then there's my banner, which is self-explanatory. Then what is below it is also self-explanatory.

And there you have it.[/color]

[color=red][b]My name, Son Goten, I registered with a long time ago. I has formally ZF SSA Goten. When I first saw Goten, I was just thought he was the best character in the world. A Super Saiyan Goku from DragonBall is what I precieved him to be. So, I made my name. When clans died, I became Son Goten. That is the story/origin of my name.

My avatar means that I do not like to go outside. There are bears outside. I am basically a computer geek who sits inside and uses that as an excuse when people tell me to go outside. I first read it on [url=http://www.penny-arcade.com]Penny-Arcade[/url] and thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I took a bear that they drew, and made the avatar.

As for my sig, it has a banner saying I am a member of a Day of Defeat clan that kicks butt with the Thompson Sb-Machinegun. The Star Wars God part shows to the world that I am unmatched in SW knowledge, except for the Star Wars Goddess, BabyGirl.

And I have a list of anime's which I think are exceptional and stand out above the rest(well, the ones that I have seen atleast). And there is the story about my name, avatar, and sig.[/b][/color]

My name: digital- from digimon/digital monsters, which is my favorite anime
shadow-I sometimes think of myself as one and I like the darkness. No I'm not evil. :demon: Maybe a little.....

My avatar: Well, it's young Link from Zelda. I like how he looks. Like he's ready for battle. My soon custom avatar will be Arc from Arc the Lad anime.

Sig-well the banner, was made by Krillen for one of my favorite RPG's Lunar 2: Eternal Blue. And the quote from Rika on Digimon was one of my favorite lines.

Let's see... why did I use the name Endymion?
Well, in the anime Sailormoon, Tuxedo Mask used to be a prince in another life time. His name was Endymion. I first started using the name Endymion a couple years ago, but stopped using it because I don't like Sailormoon as much anymore.

I started the name Endymion again because I read about the Greek myth of Endymion. Endymion was one of many sons of Zeus. His good looks were compared to Adonis and Narcissus and he fell in love with the Moon goddess Selene (you can tell where Sailormoon's names came from). Together, the two of them had 50 daughters. He later wished to sleep forever so he would never die and Selene could watch over his body.

I like that myth :D

My avatar is Tenchi Masaki. Tenchi Muyo! is one of my all-time favorite anime.

The banner in my signature is a picture of Tenchi Masaki I colored over to make him look darker.
The quote comes from a British comedy I like called Red Dwarf. This one guy named Ace Rimmer always said that. I never understood it, but it's funny.

[color=red][size=1] My user name is what the people at my school call me.

My avatar is of the lovely Aeris, my third favorite heroine of all time. ( Tifa Lockhart is my first, and Asuka Langley is my second)

My banner is of Aeris again, and my sig is made up of my favorite two quotes.[/color][/size]

Name: Well, went with something I'd actually remember. Stuck my nickname and my middle name together. But God help you if you figure out what my real name is. *evil look*

My avatar at the moment *checks* is a digignome from Digimon. Symbolic of the fact I help other peeps "create" their Digimon. Used to be Stitch, a little guy I identify with. :whoops:

Sig? Heh, it changes much often. Right now, I'm reassuring myself money and power isn't everything with my banner; and I've been taking all those amusing little personality quizzes, so I popped a handful of my results down there. And for all you evil minions, remember: shooting is good; accuracy is better (but then where would all the, ahem, heroes be?).

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Name: erm.... my american name...... ^^' not so american....
Juuthena....simple..or Juu...

Avatar: My fav heroine of all time! Athena Asamiya!!!

Sig: erm... whatever it was.... I didn't do it........
it changes all the time....[/color] [/size]

My user name is DarkOrderKnight. I have often included The Dark Order in my stories and novels. Also I sometimes include them in the RPG's I play. The Dark Order is also a site now...

My avatar is of Gene from Outlaw Star. I had no idea of that when I chose it I just liked it. I thought it suited me.

My signature is on one of the few very good complimets I recieved. (thankyou Mist!)

And my banner is of the wonderful Es Clan. As you can see I am ES-Malice. (thankyou Phantom!)

i like this question. not bad at all.
i personally dont have too much meaning.
my name off line and by birth is kent.
i love dbz and i thought go kents was good and it puns well with all the gokou gohan goten gotenks stuff. most dont catch it though.
my avatar is just because i love dbz and i find ss3 gokous pic to show a real depth of charactor, not just cool power but facial expresion.
my sig is cause i love the dead. "bound to cover just a little more ground" also cause i spend any extra time i have riding my mtn. bike and that is my fav. outside kind of thing to do.

Name: An angel from the Apokrypha that led other Watcher angels to Earth as they were jealous of mankind's freedoms. They had children with women (as all Watchers are male), and taught man most of their skills...weapon making, art, war, abortion, etc. Semjaza taught weapon making and war painting. Of course, God got pissed and destroyed lots of stuff... SA is generally called Azazel now, and is considered a fallen angel depending on what I read.

Avatar: What I was stuck with right now... The one I want is attatched.

Sig: 3 of my favorite bands, and lyrics from "Reptile" by Nine Inch Nails.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]
Avatar: What I was stuck with right now... The one I want is attatched.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Stuck with?! Bah. You should feel honoured to be using one of my mobile suit avatars!

Anyway, last thread we had like this I made a huge article on my user-name. It was really thought provoking and philosophical. But I can't be bothered to even find the topic and Copy/Paste, so I'm just gonna say that it's my favourite attack from DBZ.

Avatar? Why, it's a cute 'lil Chibi Asuka from NGE. Isn't she KAWAII? ^_____^

And sig? Right now I just put funny/random chat moments in there...

Attachment; This is another pic I was gonna use for my avatar. Chibi Rei is so kyoot! n.n

My avatar is just something me and Piro came up with earlier today...^_^...the Infinite God of Merry Cheer...^-^

And my signature...well, the first line is just a good quote, the banner is obvious, and the third line is something no one can know of! Except my lovely Jenna, of course :smooch:...

-Justin

Hehe, my name is [I]Sensei-San[/I]. I got from school, everyone used to call me [i]Sensei[/i] because I had an infinite knowledge about gaming. The [I]San[/I] is just what people address eachother by out of respect....so um...yeah....Sensei-San!

Well, my banner is a "Mario" one obviously. He is my favourite character of all time in any game (except SSMBM, I rule with Kirby! :D). Oh, and by the way....JAMES NEVER MADE IT!!!

Those quotes are just from The Simpsons, it's only the greatest show on Earth.

Avatar is soon to come folks......:D

my name is nothing special, im just one of those people that can't have lots of names at diffrent place or i forget. I joined a music forum a long time ago and ya know music+vegeta=me.
i actually don't like it too much it sounds kind of cheesy to me but oh well. My avatar well i just think that majin vegeta was a big turning point in dbz, we learned just how far vegeta is willing to go for power.

Name: D*Star is Digimon Star, an old name I used on other boards. When I first came sometime in winter 00 methinks, I had used my own name, which I reliased was a mistake 'cause I was always told to keep my personal info distant on the internet, so I made up a username.
Avatar: I used Palmon from Digimon because it was the only avatar that no one else had. As soon as I get to 500 posts, I will have my own cute Lopmon av.
Sig: Life is short. Eat chocolate first. I love chocolate and life [I]is[/I] shorter than you think. :rolleyes: :D