Guest azure Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Mwahahahaha! Anyway, person, thing, animal. Can be anything. Now, what is it?
Juu Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1][i]Walls...evil....[/i] um... mainly thing that have to do with the ocean and... that's about it.[/color] [/size]
vegeta rocker Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 roaches. wiothout a doubt, i can mess with anything but them, i could take on evil gods and wizards and snakes and killers. But show me a roach and i scream like a little girl.
Empathy Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 me???I'm afraid...of time *shudders*...its scary...what can I say?
John2 Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 I'm not realy afraid of much... I guess I could be afraid of being afraid...
wrist cutter Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 My future. ...and spiders. Da[i][/i]mn them spiders >_<
Juu Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Who isn't afraid of nuclear war?? After seeing K-19... I'm terrified of nuclear war.[/color] [/size]
Sensei-San Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 SPIDERS!!!!!!! Yes!!!!DAMN THOSE SPIDERS!!!!! I also hate eggs.:D
Twinzam v Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 insects, the DARK and spiders, i hate spiders:nervous:
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 I hate spiders... I had a black widow in our house once, but thats when we lived in Phoenix. *quivers*:worried:
Angelus_Necare Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 let's see... -clowns -Alf -Spiders -Being unprepred -Heights -The noise no one has an explination for -Mist five minutes after she's been called Misty. -Certain members at the otakuboards that will remain unamed ...That's pretty much it.
Boo Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Ehm.......... Hights........... and what we all should be afraid of! (att)
Hyper Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 i'm afraid of of being in a large room, covered in bugs with a pit of spikes at the bottom on a tiny place way up on a pillar while the tyrantulas are crawling up the to me, while nuclear war is going on over my haed and i cant see a thing in the dark. oh and some people are trying to kill me. that about sums up all my fears.
Justin Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 I'm afraid of losing people that I care about. That's about it. Oh yes...and may all spiders burn in the deepest, darkest, dreariest, nastyest, ugliest, meanest, most forboding parts of the deepest fathoms of Hell. -Justin
Flash Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B] Oh yes...and may all spiders burn in the deepest, darkest, dreariest, nastyest, ugliest, meanest, most forboding parts of the deepest fathoms of Hell. [/B][/QUOTE] Hear hear, Justin. Hear hear. I myself am afraid of death. That's about it.
Boo Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Im afraid for Mist too :nervous: Oh yeah and bugs too....... Kinda..... But not for war or nuklear war.............................
Defcon5 Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Being paralized. And being eaten by the zombies in GameCubes Resident Evil.
Genkai Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 i'm afraid that dorothy's not the mole on the mole 2, cause that'd be weird, and i'm also afraid of: infinity you otakuboards.com cheese with worms.
PiroMunkie Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [color=indigo]Afraid of? ....... Hrmm.... Nothing I can really think of. I don't really mean to sound all "macho" or anything, but I'm really not scared by much of anything. One, I don't get out enough to be scared of anything, and Two, I'm waaaay to 'sedated' all the time. I [i]used[/i] to be scared of heights, but I took a COPE course at a summer camp that had a lot of high adventure activites. I forget what COPE [i]really[/i] stood for, but the fun meaning was [b]C[/b]onstant [b]O[/b]pportunities to [b]P[/b]lummet [b]E[/b]arthward. So that basically got me comfortable with heights. So hrmm... I guess the only thing I'd be afraid of is being afraid. Like the saying goes, "There's nothing to fear except fear itself."[/color]
Ninjaman Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 I'm scared of snakes, poisonous or not. Though I'm not afraid of a small garden snake. I'm also scared of death and nuclear war. But, hey, who isn't? The only spiders I'm afraid of are th big ones! And I'm afraid of being killed where no one can hear my screams. *door creaks* :nervous: Is someone there?
GhostofSalvtore Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Hmm maybe Heights is what I am scared of, don't know why but sometimes I am scared of em and sometimes I am not.
Mitch Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [color=red] Well.... -Death -Needles (no really, I hate getting shots, I get all scared for some reason) ...that's about it. You know, fear is really only a thing created by us...[/color]
Boo Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Oops! Now I forget again! SHarks! I hate the sea! Excpecially when you can't see a thing! And the animal I hate most would be the shark! :nervous:
Ryo Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Im afraid of : SPIDERS...small, big, medium....name it and im afraid of it! Damn those things. Teletubbies....damn those things. They are EVIL. EVIL I tell you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now