Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ifm2181 [/i]
[B]Ach, the Tux parts... they're sad, somewhat. I guess him dying is a little sadder, but...meh. I never rrwally liked him anyway, but that's just my opinion. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Mamoru never dies in the series at all. I mean, after all, any true fan whose read the entire manga series KNOWS that Usagi and Mamoru get married.[/color][/size]
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I think someone mentioned this earlier here, but I just saw the Fruits Basket episode when Momoji talks about his family, and that is really so sad.....I was actually sobbing, it was so sad. And then they show Tohru by her dying mom in the hospital.....that was one of the saddest thing I've ever seen. Deffinitely. I really hate Momiji's mom.....what an awful thing to do....:bawl:
Posted
The saddest moment in anime history has to be during episode 21 of Chobits. It's the only anime I've cried over.

--spoiler

It's when Uedas persocom pushes him out of the way so he doesn't get hit by that big truck. The music is what really made it sad. I thought the persocom was going to stand there while Ueda jumped out of the way. But she pushed him out of the way! I cried :blush:

Another sad moment was when Sorata died during the X series.
Posted
[color=red][b]Back in the days when pokemon was cool, I thought when ash was gonna leave pikachu was really sad.[/b][/color]
Posted
Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars. The saddest thing I've seen IN MY LIFE. I cried a million buckets of tears through that whole thing. Maybe it was because I watched all the episodes in one day, maybe it was because I'd grown to love the characters so much. I don't know, but that stuff was so freakin SAD...:( The saddest part though, was when haruka and michiru died...I literally cry when I THINK about it. It was so romatic, and heartbreaking.

*sad violin music in the backround*

"Michiru? Are you scared?"
"Haruka."
"what?"
"I...want..to..touch...you.."
*clasp hands*
"I can feel the light."
"Its warm..Michiru."

*they both fade away*
:( ..........:bawl:
Posted
Hmm.....I didn't feel that sad when Michiru and Haruka died. I thought it was more emotional when the scouts were all killed.....at the same time. Maybe it was the way it looked. It looked like they were being violently slaughtered or something the way Galaxia's attack kinda smacked 'em like that.... >.< But it was sad....
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] I have the perfect answer this question: When Spike from CB died, with his ever-famous quote "Bang!". So sad...[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1] I have the perfect answer this question: When Spike from CB died, with his ever-famous quote "Bang!". So sad...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, Mist I am afraid that I shall have to agree with you on this one. :smirk: When Spike died I was all like, Woah! The main character died. For someone who [B]uesed[/B] to be a mainstream junkie like me, that was a shock. It is actually what made me want to get into other anime. :) ;)
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] I don't really consider myself a mainstream junkie...I'm not even really sure what that [i]is[/i], but anyway...

When Spike died, I was pissed. They wasted a perfectly good character. (Who happened to look [b]very[/b] good with a flared collar and a gun...) *Goes into dream-like state*[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1] I don't really consider myself a mainstream junkie...I'm not even really sure what that [i]is[/i], but anyway...

When Spike died, I was pissed. They wasted a perfectly good character. (Who happened to look [b]very[/b] good with a flared collar and a gun...) *Goes into dream-like state*[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Don't worry I wasn't calling you a mainstream junkie, i was calling myslelf one. But, as a mainstream junkie, I fed off of mainstream anime (Dbz, Digimon, and others) and strayed away from................not mainstream anime. :)
I am now I Junior Member!
Finally. :smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]Hmm.....I didn't feel that sad when Michiru and Haruka died. I thought it was more emotional when the scouts were all killed.....at the same time. Maybe it was the way it looked. It looked like they were being violently slaughtered or something the way Galaxia's attack kinda smacked 'em like that.... >.< But it was sad.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I love Haruka and Michiru more then the inner senshi. So I thought it was more sad, especially how they pretended to be evil. :( And when Spike died...I cried a LOT too.
Posted
Spoiler!!!

Fushigi Yugi

[font=white]When Nuriko was killed by that wolf guardian thing in FY...[/font]


X TV

[font=white]When Sorata was killed because of Arashi[/font]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: Well for me it would have to be when the Super Dimensional Fortress Macross used up all its powers and sunk into the ocean. I cried my eyes out for days, until I saw Macross Flashback 2012 and the MegaRoad 1! :D
Posted
Asuka Langley Soryuu's past from Evangelion is pretty sad, to see your mother who was driven to insanity hanging there dead with a noose around her neck, and tosee such a thing at such a young age....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1] I don't really consider myself a mainstream junkie...I'm not even really sure what that [i]is[/i], but anyway...

When Spike died, I was pissed. They wasted a perfectly good character. (Who happened to look [b]very[/b] good with a flared collar and a gun...) *Goes into dream-like state*[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

i don't know why, but i CRIED when spike died for like a WEEK. i was SO depressed for a week. the real folk blues just....i dunno.....it takes a LOT to get me to cry, like most guys my age, but this....i dunno, i just wanted to crawl up and die. there really didn't seem a reason to [b]live[/b] after seeing that whole ordeal.... i got over it though.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Def_Kun [/i]
[B]Spoiler!!!

Fushigi Yugi

[font=white]When Nuriko was killed by that wolf guardian thing in FY...[/font]


X TV

[font=white]When Sorata was killed because of Arashi[/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

OMG! *runs out of the room screaming*:bawl:
Posted
Another sad moment in Sailor Stars....When Usagi sees Mamoru's golden star seed with all the others Galaxia took and finally realizes he's dead. And then Galaxia mockingly tells the story of how she killed him and all. Of course, he wasn't really [i]dead[/i], but pretty much at that time. But Usagi just looked so crushed....I thought it was sad.
Posted
I was gonna say the Nuriko thing..:bawl:
But I think that when Tamahome killed Nakago and you see Nakago's past when he was a child and he killed his mother... and Nakago says "You shouldn't look into another mans heart."
OMG...it was so sad:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]these are pretty cliche, but...

1) final scene in akira when tetsuo is losing control begging for help, & this like, slow deterioration of his sanity before that... good lord, it gave me chills. it was just horrifying.

2) "final atonement" from dbz always reeeeally gets to me b/c it's the first time vegeta ever showed "love" for anything, & poor trunks didn't even know what to do when he was getting hugged. then he goes & suicides, & it was all for nothing!! you have to understand vegeta, though, b/c it was sooo unlike him. actually, the whole post-majin-transformation stuff is really sad to me, b/c of the stuff he talks about. [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]It was really really sad in 'final atonement' and the one where goku dies in the cell saga in dbz... :bawl:

It was soooo sad... I nearly cried...

And a part when Kasumi sees her father dead, in the first battle with Kyo against Iori in The King of Fighters...

And mist, I think I'm gonna stay away from that ep where spike dies.... >.<[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]
2) "final atonement" from dbz always reeeeally gets to me b/c it's the first time vegeta ever showed "love" for anything, & poor trunks didn't even know what to do when he was getting hugged. then he goes & suicides, & it was all for nothing!! you have to understand vegeta, though, b/c it was sooo unlike him. actually, the whole post-majin-transformation stuff is really sad to me, b/c of the stuff he talks about. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, I think what would be a sadder Vegeta moment is in the Freiza saga. Where he cries to Goku about how Freiza [B]must[/B] be defeated. The first time I saw it, I admit it kinda got to me. :p
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...