Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If you could change any game what game and where would you change it


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]I'd probably edit GTA3 so that you could buy and upgrade cars of you choice like in Gran Turismo, also I'd bring back to motorbikes which were in GTA but have the same treatment as the cars so that you could tune them up and stuff like that and finally I'd have people be allowed choose what the main character wears.[/color]
Posted
This is interesting....

I would most likely change the Tomb Raider series. The control and camera issues are [I]far[/I] too frustrating to allow the games to be enjoyable. Furthermore, I would correct the collision detection problems and sloppy texture tearing.

Another game I would like to change slightly is Devil May Cry. The boss battles were too repetitive....
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Three games that I have for PS2 that I would change are Red Faction, Zone of the Enders, and The Bouncer.

Red Faction: More multiplayer levels to make up for the lack of 4-player action, and more vehicles.

Z.O.E.: The game was really good except that it was way too short...continue the game up to where Jehuty was supposed to go.

Bouncer: Put in everything Square promised in the demos of the game...weapons, co-op...etc.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]

Bouncer: Put in everything Square promised in the demos of the game...weapons, co-op...etc.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Like breakable tables and stuff. I watched an old video on IGN of the beta stages and in the bar scene a ninja got thrown into the table and it broke. Looked soooo sweet.
Posted
I agree with CWB completely on Tomb Raider. I'm still not too optimistic about the new one coming out.

The only game I have actually bothered to get that I was really disappointed in was SaGa Frontier (I rented the average sequel). I think all Square needs to do to fix it is to actually make it fun. Who knows how much that'd take though.
Posted
camera angles on resident evil.
bmw in gt2, id put some of the m works cars in.
ace combat 4, the a-10 vulcan would be different from the other planes machine guns.
thats about it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]camera angles on resident evil. [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude... the camera angles are what [i]make[/i] Resident Evil scary. You cannot have that same atmosphere without the angles.
  • 1 month later...
Guest Renegade V2
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Dude... the camera angles are what [i]make[/i] Resident Evil scary. You cannot have that same atmosphere without the angles. [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=darkred][B]I would always be running a corner and the camera angle would change. It got really annoying. I got used to it pretty soon though. :p But personally I would change the same thing RicoTranziq said for Zone of Enders. I loved the game.....it just took me like 5 hours to beat it. ::lol::
[/B][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by calumon_luver [/i]
[B]Well i would change the game Tomb raider 2, i would chage Laura's big...um....upper area.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Yay! Boobies! ^-^
----

Red Faction's ending plain out sucked. You defuse the bomb, and then the ships come down and that was it. I loved the game, but the ending left me kinda po'ed. If I could change it, I would've liked to extend to ending a bit more, maybe with some explosions or something. ^^;

-K[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'd change Tekken overall. I mean make it have more of a clear storyline, like exactly the style of storyline in the Bouncer and things like that, but make the game long aswell as the Tekken style. But I love Tekken aswell as FF so I dont know why I'm complaining.[/SIZE] ;)
Posted
I would change the cut scene in MGS 1 where gray fox died because he is by far the best character and he died. I think revolver should have died instead because gray fox would all out whoop his western ***.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Super Goten [/i]
[B]I would change the cut scene in MGS 1 where gray fox died because he is by far the best character and he died. I think revolver should have died instead because gray fox would all out whoop his western ***. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah Gray Fox was one of the best characters and they tainted his name by ripping him off with olga (the rip off of revolver). So Id have to say Id change MGS2 in the sense that I would either have made Gfx live or just left him out of the game completely and replaced him with something else. I would also change Raiden's character. He is just to much of a femme. The only thing he has kinda cool is the sword and even then its not that cool. Id make Raiden like Smee from Peter Pan. Ya know Captain Hook's Lackey. Now he would have kicked some butt. :devil:
Posted
[COLOR=crimson]I've been waiting for this thread to let go of my anger about Gran Turismo 3. You bounce off cars, I mean come on. They say it's a realistic game but you can bounce off cars and walls and still go 100 miles per hour. Also I would like to put Body Kits on cars. Oh well, if GT4 comes out and they haven't changed the damage thing I will piss on my GT3.[/COLOR]
Posted
I would slightly edit Tekken 4, I would take out a certain move Jin Kazama has called the Laser Scrapper which basically makes him god and makes the game very unbalanced, I would take that move out definately to make the game much more balanced
Posted
I would have to say some of the camera angles in Matt Hoffmans Freestye BMX 2 on PS2. Sometimes I fall when I'm doing a trick and when I get put upright again, I am looking up from underneath the ground.
Posted
I would make it so once you beat socom once, you get a free mission select.

Do you get that option if you beat it twice or something?
anybody, anybody?

Id also take the chacobo racing out of ff7, and Id let clouds girl live, i think her name was aries or something.
Posted
Megaman X6. I would give a much better explanation to Zero's death and resurrection or get rid of him altogether. I would also change Mortal Kombat 4. I would make it completely different from past games, with new fatalities, moves, character designs and more. Hopefully DA will do it some justice.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=red] I wouldn't edit any game. It's a work of art, and shouldn't be messed around with and changed no matter how horrible it is. Art is what it should be.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]I would make it so once you beat socom once, you get a free mission select.

Do you get that option if you beat it twice or something?
anybody, anybody?

Id also take the chacobo racing out of ff7, and Id let clouds girl live, i think her name was aries or something. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Dude, Aeris's death was one of the [i]best[/i] moments in video game history [i]ever[/i]. It added compassion and love to the story of Final Fantasy 7, and was a big shock.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...