Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anybody make any home "films"? (not pornos) And do you have editing software on your comp? Or any other crap like that. whats the movie called and whats it about? Anything about home film stuff I guess. JUST CHAT IT UP! :devil:
Posted
My friend made a rip off of jackass. He stapled a skateboard to himself and rode down the street. He wiped out and it got ripped off of him.
I think he was high...
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Blah... I used to videotape my guyfriends skateboard.... only cuz they asked me to...

I make 'movies' all the time,.. and I helped out with drama last year... that is when i was still in Galveston, TX...


Mainly becuz my deram is to become a director.... or an actress...

But mainly a director. I always wanted to be a director.[/color] [/size]
Posted
Jesus! That sound like fun....... :devil: I wish I had that on tape.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]
I make 'movies' all the time,.. and I helped out with drama last year... that is when i was still in Galveston, TX...


Mainly becuz my deram is to become a director.... or an actress...

But mainly a director. I always wanted to be a director.[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I do alot of the directing, editing, and production stuff, but i do a little of the acting. Ecept sometimes when me and my bud are just by ourselves. We are working on a ninja movie. Its pretty funny. The cinematography is real good. I just bought my first camera. Im also in the process of editing my other movie. Its called "FUCT!". Its kinda like jackass and CKY but it has a bunch of skits and a bunch of gross eating stuff, but there a stunts and stupid acts. Its pretty damn funny. :devil:
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]
Directing is also my life... - - I'm helping out in helping directing the play for the wizard of oz, we're having at my school.

^^' It's actually pretty funny...:rolleyes:[/color] [/size]
Posted
I want to be a director to! I would make a movie if I had a camera and people to act in them. I also like to act and write the scripts. I'm going to Ohio University School of film right after i leave high school.
Posted
My firend's a director. He's in film school right now and he's pretty good. I've had a chance to see and work on some of his "films" with him and even had a chance to produce one, but I didn't have the time.

I also have the software to edit and encode films or any media onto my computer. It doesn't work with this Operating System so I don't use it anymore... if anyone wants it, I will probably put it on eBay soon.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I also have the software to edit and encode films or any media onto my computer. It doesn't work with this Operating System so I don't use it anymore... if anyone wants it, I will probably put it on eBay soon. [/B][/QUOTE]

What is the software? :devil:
Posted
[color=blue]We're currently making a commercial in my Cisco Systems class at school for a "fun project". We all get copies to edit with the software on our computers. I can't remember the name of it right now, but it's a really good program.

Edit: Figured it out. It's called MGI VideoSuite III.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]That's not very original. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok then how about "Hungarian Loofa Madness!"? huh? oh....... It was a toss up. :devil:
Posted
YES. we make stuff sort of like...... um...... it's sort of like, we go around asking questions that are weird, such as "why do you think the squirrels are so weird around here?" and(to a dog) " what do you think of issues of overpopulation in this country?"

once we made a "shocking exposé" about snapple "rain", and how it has strange sypmtoms that may have come from putting fluid from squirrels' "nuts".

we also ran a lambchop puppet for Campus life representative at the college. we got 8 official write-ins, but we had many supporters who didn't vote. some people tried to stuff the ballot box, but they were on the wrong form AND they were all in the same handwriting..... we rock,,,, but we got the bad parts on film, our midnight chalk campaign and coffee bar window show rocked, though we didn't get that on film..... SIGH....:toothy:
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]My friends and I used to make a lot of different movies. We started with primitive animation and then moved on to real people. My favorite movie that we made was a parody of the Batman movies, "Fatman and Rodman". The plot didn't make any sense, but it sure was a lot of fun to make.

-Shy[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]In gradeschool there were these two guy that, whenever we had to make some kind of creative presentation, they would always make "LEGO-mation" videos. They would build a small lego scenery and use the lego people, and using different voices for voice overs. The way they would do it to make people move was simply stablizing the camera , reposition the lego person, record for a second, then stop again, then reposition the lego, the record for a send and stop.. just doing that over and over again. It was really awesome to watch.[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Now that I'm attending the Brooks Institute of Photography, I'm going to college with a huge group of film makers, and I got to view a film festival sort of thing with a bunch of student made films. The first and second year films were not too great, but a lot of the third year films were fairly good. The software that they use to edit their films is Final Cut Pro, which is actaully rather impressive ^_^[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i]
[B]i have imovie...sigh.....:( [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]imovie.....*thinks to self* [i]anything with a i infront of it is for mac...[/i]


EVIIIIL[/b][/color]
Posted
I personally use Premiere on this PC, which I am not too fond of. The only other video editing software I know how to use is Media 100. I've edited 10 or so videos, a few of which I've taped.
Posted
Yeah I wish I had some better sofware too. I use *Dazzle Digital Video Creator Hardware and MovieStar for my software. When you have a $200 budget thats what ya get. I cant even do slo-mo. Thats my biggest pet peev about the software. Damn Dirty Apes. :devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...