Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]well, i only see the spots on sara's post. it looks fine in yours. heh, whatever.[/b][/color]
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Here's a banner that I had made before I made the previous one. It has the same picture and font, but says Nomad and is bigger.[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]the vash one looks good. i don't think it looks signifagantly better or anything, though. the oae one looks great, but his left hand is a little weird. other than that, very nice job.

also, what do you mean by 'for the oae'?[/b][/color]
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]I meant I made it for me to use to show that I'm in the OAE. That's all.[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Guest Renegade V2
Posted
Heh. I like the 'hate' one a lot. It reminds me of the comercial for Primal for some reason though. :p The Mushroomhead banner is average at best, it's no masterpiece, but it's representing the band well.

I really like the 'Super Saiyan' (you spelled it differently) one. I like how the text isn't on the banner, it shows some creativity.
Posted
Very nice! I'd say that the text is very visible and the picture is very good, so is the background. 10/10!

~A girl who likes banners~
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Here's another banner, and yet again tried somethin somewhat new. Well, yeah....[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]:) ok, here's another banner I made for someone.... I can't remember who though..... I think his name starts with a S, not sure though. Bah, I can't remember anyway, here's a new one. How is it?[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
It starts with a S and ends with a T hmmmm Lemme think... Thanks man Its awesome banner! I like the punk look of it, or whatever you wanna call it, and the animation is great!
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Here's is something else for the wonderful people of OB (well at least the people who still take a look in here). It's the layout for my site. How is it? It's not supposed to be all high tech and what not. Just a layout.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=457682[/img][/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
Hey as I tell you on AIM, Its gonna be really cool, I have No clue how to start a website thingy so to me its really awesome, I wish I could do that :(. Maybe I will when Im smarter hehehe. Very cool Nomad, I cant wait till your done with everthing, Its gonna be awesome
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]:) Kewl. Ok, here are the two splash images I want to use for the site. Which one do you all think is better?[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]I like the Right one. That one looks the best. Well I already told you this through AIM, but I like them both, but the Right one just seems better looking. [/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[FONT=century][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Ok, another banner, blah blah blah blah. I want comments, please, good or bad. (no one checks here anyway except a couple).[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
The new one is cool, except when the whole thing is visible, there is a little line without color in it. It could've been intentional, but it doesn't look like it.
Posted
*Is still curled up* Happy thoughts think only happy thoughts *Rocks back and forth* why can you think happy thoughts like a normal person
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=3]Ok, one last banner before I goto bed. It's currently 2:44 AM were I live so if this post is a little weird, then jsut ignor it. Ok, alinkin park banner.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...