Boo Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 I joined as one of the first peeps so I hope I get in :all:
Sandy Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 I hope Flash does check out as many entries he can, because I pm'd him few days ago, and I'm really not sure if I was among the first or the last ones! And I hope he picks people from various post account levels, not just above 500. But the chances being so small, I most of all hope he has noticed me being *one of the few people outside the english-speaking countries*. (Should I highline this?...Well, I guess not.) Thumbs up, everyone!:D
Mitch Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i] [B]*nods* [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] *nods* So when are the 'roomies' going to be told?[/color]
Ryan Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]Not to put you down or anything NoodleZ, but people have different page setting. This page, to me IS page four. It just pisses me off to no end when people don't keep in mind the viariety of peoples preferences on these boards. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] So sue me! You knew what I mean't that Flash had already said something about it so you could go back and read it. Get off my back! Ok enough of this...*Wiats even more for Flash to release the houseguests.*[/size]
Genkai Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 want...to kow...houseguests......AUUGGH!!!! can't you just see deleted threads by getting their thread id????? of course, how you wuld get thread IDs would be hard....
Ryan Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 [size=1] This is too suspenseful! We need to know Flash! I know you are there by your monitor with a piece of paper showing the chosen houseguests just laughing at us. Need to know now!!! I know I was not chosen but still I need to know![/size]
Flash Posted October 7, 2002 Author Posted October 7, 2002 If it makes you feel any better, I'm gonna choose the housemates tonight (my time). So it'll be while you're all sleeping.
GinnyLyn Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 [color=crimson]*is too excited to sleep now!*[/color]
Juu Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]erg... same here.. T_T Now you're makin us all nervous right before we go to sleep... :blowingup And btw... why not limit ppl into the otaku arena, but the moderators can be in their own forum only. ^^ and they can close, but not reply? Just a suggestion ^^'[/color] [/size]
Muse Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 Can I join still,Sir Flash?Yes,yes I know that my chances arrrre: 397,497,122,009,872,765 to onr But,Why not? I always take chances:D If I cant join,I'll just go sit in a corner and stare and laugh at people who walk by,slowly going insane...Being attacked by little Christina Agulara Monsters...:D
zidane11 Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 I really hope I join. It will still be fun even if I don't get picked. When will you tell us who will be in it Final Flash?
Shy Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zidane11 [/i] [B]I really hope I join. It will still be fun even if I don't get picked. When will you tell us who will be in it Final Flash? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=firebrick][size=1]He said that he will post the results later on tonight. BTW: Give me my avatar back.[/color][/size]
Desbreko Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 [color=indigo]*looks around at the utter chaos of people yelling about wanting to know who made it in, when Flash has already said he's going to choose soon, and then even gave a time, and people are still wanting to know when Flash is going to say, and it really seems as though people aren't reading many of the posts, just the last few, and it also seems as though there's, like, tons of spam in this thread already, and I really can't imagine what the real thing will be like, hopefully not as bad as this* ...You know, I think I'm actually quite glad I didn't enter... :rolleyes:[/color]
Foredaddy Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! I know things......... hehehehehe! :devil:
Foredaddy Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 What are you talkin bout? *smirks* What? *giggles* hehehehe....
Genkai Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 shut up foredaddy...lol um, flashy, tell me what time MY time it'll be.... i live east coast.. and i wont hesistate to stay up.. not that i sleep enough anyway
Angelus_Necare Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 *gives foredaddy a threatining glare* I'm watching you... uh, about the later tonight thing...I'll sacrafice sleep if it's for an otakuboards cause...
KittyLynn Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 I really want to be in this!!I hope i am...i probably won't but im hoping i do
Genkai Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 ldfksa;f kjadl;s fjdaklf; ahfjklad ghjakl ghjdfka HJAKF HGAJDKSFJKHALY FUETYFI;JEAH GIY F ALJF HJ HZJLKF NAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH 1!!!!!!!!~ u need to know when you will announce....NOW..
Angelus_Necare Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 ok, genkai yyh, we get the message, you're spamming now...
Juu Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]*jumps up and down* I'm in!!!!!!! OMG! I think flash sent pm's to everyone that gots accepted... I dunno... ^_^ *runs around the room more*[/color] [/size]
DeathKnight Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 [color=crimson]Heh. Flash will realese the complete list soon, I believe. He's just slow as f*ck. :P[/color]
Genkai Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 sorry about the spamming, i know....oh well.. didn't get in.. juu told me on IM, then i quck went to check my PMs and, no... but i guess i wont be restiricted.. i was preparing by spending a lot of time in all the forums, lol.. anyway, this should be dun, and juu has my full support.. of cours,ei only know about threee of the people who got in.... sigh. what can you do.
Recommended Posts