Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
in what version of pkmn? And I havent found any of the pokemon attacks wich they get on the same lvl... They both get Psychic though.....
Posted
OK, they are:

Dymanicpunch, Headbutt, Curse, Toxic, Zap Cannon, Rock Smash, Psych Up, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Snore, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Icy Wind, Protect, Rain Dance, Endure, Frustration, Iron Tail, Thunder, Return, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Mud Slap, Double Team, Ice Punch, Mega Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Swift, Dream Eater, Detect, Rest, Nightmare, Strength, Flash, and... what else? uhhh...
Posted
Ok.... Evil..... Very evil..... People! Read the question good!

bit hard: what pokemon can you catch on route 2, in the morning.
harder: On wich level can those pkmn be?
hardest: how many % change have u got to catch them?
Posted
I have a few, if no-one minds me asking them.

1.Which is the 123rd Pokemon listed in the Pokedex?

2. In the first movie, who sung the theme song?

3. How many legendary Pokemon have been featured in movies (including ones not yet released in the US)?

There we are.
Posted
bit hard: what pokemon can you catch on route 2, in the morning. Which version?
harder: On wich level can those pkmn be? about 2-5
hardest: how many % change have u got to catch them? 85%-100%

Solo
1.Which is the 123rd Pokemon listed in the Pokedex? Scyther

2. In the first movie, who sung the theme song? Elton John?

3. How many legendary Pokemon have been featured in movies (including ones not yet released in the US)? 8 or 9
Posted
Number 1's right. 3's half right. Choose one of those figures. this is excluding movie 5, by the way.

I only had Pokemon red for a few months, so I don't know lots of technical stuff about the 'mon.

D_A: If it's morning you're talking about then I guess it's either Gold or Silver, but I haven't a clue as to the other bits.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i]
[B]Ok.... Evil..... Very evil..... People! Read the question good!

bit hard: what pokemon can you catch on route 2, in the morning.
harder: On wich level can those pkmn be?
hardest: how many % change have u got to catch them? [/B][/QUOTE]


bit hard:Rattata, Ledyba(silver only),pidgy
harder; lv. 1 or 2
Hardest: 50%
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i]
[B]Number 1's right. 3's half right. Choose one of those figures. this is excluding movie 5, by the way.

I only had Pokemon red for a few months, so I don't know lots of technical stuff about the 'mon.

D_A: If it's morning you're talking about then I guess it's either Gold or Silver, but I haven't a clue as to the other bits. [/B][/QUOTE]

If there's Ho-oh in one of them then it's 7.If not 6.
Posted
its in Silver.
and what I mean is. Make a list like:
caterpie|lvl 3&4| 50%

its a lil hard but.... I gave a site before that could help you a LOT
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...