Valen Posted February 17, 2003 Posted February 17, 2003 Onix... hmm... I think it was something like 19 or so?
BigCajones Posted February 17, 2003 Posted February 17, 2003 Ahh I knew the answer to that other question if only I had seen it I would of said that the answer is Teddiursa! :( Anyway I will take a wild guess at this question and say 21 parts to Onix in Red and Blue, even though it's probably nothing like that. :)
GinnyLyn Posted February 17, 2003 Posted February 17, 2003 [color=royal blue]Nope and nope. It IS a two digit number, though. Tell ya what, I'll let three more people try, then give the answer. :)[/color]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 11 I think *Turns off his gameboy...j/k*
GinnyLyn Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 [color=royal blue][quote]...(including head)?[/quote][/color]
BigCajones Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 I'm not sure if that was a clue to say one more, but I will anyway. *reverses last answer* is it 12 or was that quote to say it's nowhere near lol?
GinnyLyn Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 [color=royal blue]Indeed it is 12 (see attached). Your turn.[/color]
BigCajones Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Hooray! :) I'm sorry if this has already been a question, but on G/S/C name all the pokemon you have to trade to make them evolve and also name the item you have to use to make them evolve if it needs an item. Then tell me what pokemon it then evolves into! Thanks, Grant :demon:
Nate Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Siyther (something like that W/ Metal Coat: Scizor Onix w/ Metal Coat: Steelex Porygon W/ Upgrade Box: Porygon 2 Machoke: Machamp Kadabra: Alakazam Dragonair: Dragonite If that's right (don'tr think it is) Q. What are the 3 lightest pokemon? Hint: 2 of them are the same weight Bonus: Where do you find the Legendaries and Mewtwo in R/B (not sure about Y)
Bandit Joeykuba Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 You forgot some: Seadra w/ Dragon Scale= ? (I forgot the name) Slowbro w/ King Rock= slowking Poliwhirl w/ Kings rock= Politoad Poliwhirl= Poliwrath I think those are the only others. I could be wrong. As for lightest pokemon: 1. Weedle 2. Caterpie 3. ...Rattata? BONUS: Moltres: Victory Road (Or whatever that cave is in front of the Indego Plateu) Articuno: Seafoam Islands Zapdos: ? (I forgot this one) Mewtwo: That accursed cave in Cerulean City ((AKA, the cave of high level Ditto's of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!))
Nate Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 BlackGatomon: No, the lightest pokemon is wrong. These are less that 1 lb. You don't have Zapdos's place, that's the easyest!
Solo Tremaine Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Seadra and Dragon Scale become Kingdra, Zapdos is in the Power Plant. They're the only two bits of that question I know. Stab in the dark- Hoppip's supposed to be very light, isn't it?
BigCajones Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Well no one has answered mine all correctly yet, so carry on with this question too! As for the lightest pokemon I would say erm.. Snorlax lol. No being serious now I would say Gastly, Haunter, then Hoppip! :) Am I right?
Boo Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Seadra w/ Dragon Scale= KINGDRA Slowbro w/ King Rock= slowking Poliwhirl w/ Kings rock= Politoad Poliwhirl= Poliwrath Scyther W/ Metal Coat: Scizor Onix w/ Metal Coat: Steelix Porygon W/ Upgrade Box: Porygon 2 Machoke: Machamp Kadabra: Alakazam Dragonair: Dragonite Haunter: Gengar and the lightest are weedle/caterpie/hoppip I believe (like whats said allready)
Nate Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Big Cajones is correct on the question, and no one has given me all of the bonus. BigCajones, your quesioin? And, Weedle and Caterpie Weight 7 pounds, Murcrow weighs more than that.
BigCajones Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Okay well name all the Pokemon that doesn't have a gender! Oh and I will get back to you with the bonus question, as long as people still try to completely answer my other question too! :box:
Bandit Joeykuba Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Bonus: Mewtwo- Cave in Cerulean City Zapdos- Power Plant Moltres- Victory Road Articuno- Seafoam Island Bigcajones ?- Ditto Magnemite/Magneton Legendary Birds Legendary Dogs Mew Mewtwo Those are all I remember...
BigCajones Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Nope, sorry some are incorrect and there are still more if that gives a little help. :p
Boo Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 they are all correct and there atleast are staryu/starmie aswell.
Nate Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 BlackGatoMon, correct. BigJajones: Magnimite/Magniton Mew Mewtwo Staryu Starmie Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres Entei, Rakou, Suicune, Celi-be Ditto, Porygon Porygon 2
BigCajones Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 That's a pretty good attempt there can anyone finish it off? All of those are correct, so someone add to them!
Imp Posted February 19, 2003 Posted February 19, 2003 They are: Magnemite, Magneton, Voltorb, Electrode, Staryu, Starmie, Porygon, Porygon2, Unown, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, and Ditto! Here's a question: If you register Camper Todd's phone number, what does he call you about? (there are three of them)
GotenksSSJ343 Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 He wants a rematch. He found some pokemon forgot which pokemon. Darn I forget the last one
BigCajones Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 Damn someone replied before me, anyways I haven't played it in ages, but this is what I think. He wants a rematch, he nearly caught a Pokemon (could of been Abra?) and he has been training one of his Pokemon, which I can't remember right now. Someone still try and answer: What Pokemon do you have to trade to evolve and name the item you use if it needs an item.
Jeebs Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 Scyther+Metal Coat=Scizor Onix+Metal Coat=Steelix Kadabra=Alakazam Haunter=Gengar Machoke=Machamp Porygon+the box thing you get at Slyph Co.=Porygon2 Those are all I can think of right now.
Recommended Posts