Pokemon Quiz

Raichu Tamer

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You get Articuno at Seafoam Island, Moltres on Victory Road and Zapdos at the Power Plant.

Q. Which pokemon must you use a stone on to evolve then trade the pokemon to evolve it agian. Name the pokemon, all of them, and the items you must use to evolve it.

[color=silver]I'm not entirely sure if this is what you were asking for, but here is my guess:

Chikorita-L16-Bayleef-L32-Meganium
Cyndaquil-L14-Quilava-L36-Typhlosion
Totodile-L18-Croconaw-L30-Feraligatr

Still waiting to know if my other answer to a question was correct or not.[/color]

First, defeat Tate and Liza. Then, use Dive to enter the ealed Chamber. At the back of the room is a message in code. Decode the message to discover that you need to use Dig. Do so, and you'll enter another room. Put a Relicanth in your lead position and a Wailord in the rear. approach the northern mound, and three chambers will open up across Hoenn. One of the three is in each chamber. They are Regirock, Registeel, and Regice.

Name the R/S Gym Leaders and the Badges each one gives you.

I think I may know what it is now and I may as well guess if no one else is going to. Well TM 50 is Overheat I believe. I'm not completely sure what it does, but after you attack your special will fall an awful lot. Also I'm not sure if the base damage is the power, but if so then it's 140. Probably wrong, but it was worth a shot.

[color=indigo]Hmm, lets see if I can remember them all...

[b]Answer:[/b]
White Apricorns get you Fast Balls, which work well for capturing Pokémon with a high speed stat.

Black Apricorns get you Heavy Balls, which work well for capturing Pokémon that weigh a lot.

Blue Apricorns get you Lure Balls, which work well for capturing Pokémon that you hook with a rod.

Green Apricorns get you Friend Balls, which make a Pokémon friendly towards you when you first capture it.

Yellow Apricorns get you Moon Balls, which work well for capturing Pokémon that evolve using a Moon Stone.

Pink Apricorns get you Love Balls, which work well for capturing Pokémon that are of the opposite sex of the Pokémon that you're currently using.

I'm pretty sure that's right. Been quite a while since I played my copy of Gold, and I'm doing this completely from memory.[/color]