OtakuBoards

Pokemon Quiz

Raichu Tamer

[color=royalblue]Here's where spending all your free time playing video games pays off.

Scyther w/ Metal Coat: Scizor
Onix w/ Meatl Coat: Steelix
Poliwhirl w/ King's Rock: Politoed
Slowpoke w/ King's Rock: Slowking
Seadra w/ Dragon Scale: Kingdra
Porygon w/ Upgrade: Porygon2
Kadabra, Machoke, and Haunter: Alakazam, Machamp, and Gengar respectively.

I think there's a Link Cable Evolver I'm missing, but roughly that's about all of them.[/color]

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=royalblue]I knew I'd forgotten one, lol. Oh, well.

All right, here's an anime question for you.

Q: In "Sick Daze," Brock was ill and had to have Ash, Misty, Pineco, and Golbat take care of him. He had several dreams during the course of the day, all pretty much the same thing. The question is, where were the dreams set, and what did he say during them? (Here's a hint: There's three of them, and all the quotes are pretty much the same)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i]
[B]Damn someone replied before me, anyways I haven't played it in ages, but this is what I think. He wants a rematch, he nearly caught a Pokemon (could of been Abra?) and he has been training one of his Pokemon, which I can't remember right now.

Someone still try and answer: What Pokemon do you have to trade to evolve and name the item you use if it needs an item. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, you left out something! He calls about something else!

Hint: He calls about some event happening in Goldenrod City, but what is it?

Lady K's question hasn't been answered yet. I remember seeing that episode a long time ago, and his dreams had to do with lots of girls, I believe (obviously). What he said's on the tip of my head... if that makes any sense. I can't be much more help than that.

And I think Brock had 9 brothers/sisters, but I don't remember that very well either.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nefertimon [/i]
[B]Actually, you left out something! He calls about something else!

Hint: He calls about some event happening in Goldenrod City, but what is it? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I didn't think I got them all right, but that question was an old on anyway!

Now as for The Trainers question I will guess and say seven brothers/sisters? Not a clue! :therock:[/COLOR]

Until Lady Katana's question is answered... nevermind, i'm not even going to get into it...

Anyway, as for your question, Mini-K...

He has a dream in the field from Pokemon The Movie 3 (I forgot the name of the movie... the one with the unowns and Entei...) and he says something along the lines of...

"Brock's here, Ladies!" (then he runs to them) "I'm coming!" in all 3 dreams... but the different outcomes are (I think) :
1) he falls into some hole-like thing, or a bottomless pit...
2) he is hit by a meteorite/astroid
3) he thinks he's holding a bomb, but is actually holding his Pineco.

I [i]think[/i] that's right... not sure though...

As for Nefertimon's Q, it's a sale in the Goldenrod PokeShop mall thing...

As for Trainer's Q, I believe it was something like, 5 brothers and 8 sisters or something, making it 13 siblings...

Brock has 10 siblings. His dad even says it in 'Showdown in Pewter City'.

THE SCENE:
*Camera pans across to show a house full of kids. It zooms in as a little girl runs up to Brock, apron on and cooking, crying about her dress being tore.*
Ash: Huh?
Brock's Dad ((under disguise)): Brock has ten little brothers and sisters to take care of.
Ash: What about his Mom and Dad?
BD: His good for nothing father left home... *etc etc etc*
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh, I only counted nine, but the episode said ten.

[color=royalblue]I appreciate [i]somebody[/i] trying to answer my question, V, but unfortunately, that's not what I'm looking for. If nobody else tries, I'll come up with an easier one. This one is kinda tough...[/color]

I can answer the question, in a way, but I don't know the quote.

In the first dream, Brock dreams of a field full of flowers and three ladies. But a meteor knocks him over. He wakes up with Pineco in his arms.

In the second dream, he dreams of a sky filled with Butterfree, and the same three beautiful ladies. This time he falls from the sky. He wakes up, having fallen out of bed.

In the third dream, He's on a beach with the three girls. Brock is swept away in a tidal wave, which wakes him up.

I did kind of cheat, though- I looked it up on an episode guide site. But at least it's closure.

[color=royalblue]Ah yes. You have to trade over Pokémon that you won from defeating the Master Ball stage of Prime and Poké Cup Stadium Mode.

Here's an easy question.

What is the name of the trainer Ash met in the first season who specializes in Ditto, and what did they name their special Ditto when they met again in Johto Journeys?[/color]

You are correct, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Celibi, Lugia, Ho-oh, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune are all the legendary Pokemon.

My Question:

How many rock pokemon are there in R/B/Y/G/S/C? That is total, including all basic through final evolutions.