Boo Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 In fact, they are the same :) Q: In wich pkmn game you cant catch Weezing?
G/S/B Master Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 LOL....... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..................... Me....too......WAIT! Which attacks that Mew and Mewtwo can both learn? Meaning that which attacks they learn are the same.
Boo Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 in what version of pkmn? And I havent found any of the pokemon attacks wich they get on the same lvl... They both get Psychic though.....
G/S/B Master Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 Not same level,and it's every version.Plus TM counts. Note: This could be a long list of attacks.Gameshark not included.
Imp Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 OK, they are: Dymanicpunch, Headbutt, Curse, Toxic, Zap Cannon, Rock Smash, Psych Up, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Snore, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Icy Wind, Protect, Rain Dance, Endure, Frustration, Iron Tail, Thunder, Return, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Mud Slap, Double Team, Ice Punch, Mega Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Swift, Dream Eater, Detect, Rest, Nightmare, Strength, Flash, and... what else? uhhh...
Boo Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 Oh! Plus TM! *mumbles* Oh well..... Wich is faster? A lvl 100 Machamp or a lvl 80 Pikachu?
G/S/B Master Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 Level 80 Pikachu Can't think of anymore questions.
Boo Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 same here and yeah the question was easy but I am/was out of them...................
Desbreko Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 [color=indigo]Okay, I've got one... Which came out first? Pokémon Red/Blue, or the cartoon series?[/color]
Boo Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 Ok.... Evil..... Very evil..... People! Read the question good! bit hard: what pokemon can you catch on route 2, in the morning. harder: On wich level can those pkmn be? hardest: how many % change have u got to catch them?
Solo Tremaine Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 I have a few, if no-one minds me asking them. 1.Which is the 123rd Pokemon listed in the Pokedex? 2. In the first movie, who sung the theme song? 3. How many legendary Pokemon have been featured in movies (including ones not yet released in the US)? There we are.
G/S/B Master Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 bit hard: what pokemon can you catch on route 2, in the morning. Which version? harder: On wich level can those pkmn be? about 2-5 hardest: how many % change have u got to catch them? 85%-100% Solo 1.Which is the 123rd Pokemon listed in the Pokedex? Scyther 2. In the first movie, who sung the theme song? Elton John? 3. How many legendary Pokemon have been featured in movies (including ones not yet released in the US)? 8 or 9
Solo Tremaine Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 Number 1's right. 3's half right. Choose one of those figures. this is excluding movie 5, by the way. I only had Pokemon red for a few months, so I don't know lots of technical stuff about the 'mon. D_A: If it's morning you're talking about then I guess it's either Gold or Silver, but I haven't a clue as to the other bits.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted November 11, 2002 Posted November 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i] [B]Ok.... Evil..... Very evil..... People! Read the question good! bit hard: what pokemon can you catch on route 2, in the morning. harder: On wich level can those pkmn be? hardest: how many % change have u got to catch them? [/B][/QUOTE] bit hard:Rattata, Ledyba(silver only),pidgy harder; lv. 1 or 2 Hardest: 50%
G/S/B Master Posted November 11, 2002 Posted November 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i] [B]Number 1's right. 3's half right. Choose one of those figures. this is excluding movie 5, by the way. I only had Pokemon red for a few months, so I don't know lots of technical stuff about the 'mon. D_A: If it's morning you're talking about then I guess it's either Gold or Silver, but I haven't a clue as to the other bits. [/B][/QUOTE] If there's Ho-oh in one of them then it's 7.If not 6.
Solo Tremaine Posted November 11, 2002 Posted November 11, 2002 Nope. Not quite. And it wasn't Elton John. Interesting thought, though...
Boo Posted November 11, 2002 Posted November 11, 2002 its in Silver. and what I mean is. Make a list like: caterpie|lvl 3&4| 50% its a lil hard but.... I gave a site before that could help you a LOT
GotenksSSJ343 Posted November 12, 2002 Posted November 12, 2002 oh Pidgy {lvl 1and/or 2] 50% Ledyba { lv 3} 50% Rattata { lv .2/3] 50%
Boo Posted November 13, 2002 Posted November 13, 2002 Yeah... Sumfin like that... Not correctely but ur close..... Someone give an other question .....
G/S/B Master Posted November 14, 2002 Posted November 14, 2002 Ummm... What kind of balls did the hunter use to Capture Celibi in the 4th Pokemon Movie?
GotenksSSJ343 Posted November 15, 2002 Posted November 15, 2002 UUHHHH never saw it but a master ball! Ultra ball.....something
Recommended Posts