Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]Well I've gone for rock Pokemon instead of just any old Pokemon that uses a rock type move. I'm not sure if that is what you wanted, but here they are: Geodude, Graveler, Golem (Megaton Pokemon, but near enough), Onix and Larvitar.

I think these are pretty much in the right order as well, but can you just tell me if I'm right or not because I'm not certain! :box:[/color]
  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=royalblue]Well, if you include all the two-types...

Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Onix, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyrannitar, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Corsola, and Shuckle.

I think that's all of them[/color]
Posted
[color=purple]Oh sorry I was doing the wrong thing oops! I was doing Pokemon with rock in there species' name.

I will answer again, because I was being stupid:

Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Onix, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Sudowoodo, Shuckle, Magcargo, Corsola, Larvitar, Pupitar and Tyranitar. Phew! :p

Well am I right? [/color]
Posted
Okay, well name all of Eevee's evolution stages (the Pokemon it van evolve into) and how do you evolve eevee in to each of its evolutions? Hope that makes sense. :)
Posted
[color=royalblue]Perfect sense has been acquired. lol

Eevee to Flareon via a Fire Stone
Eevee to Vaporeon via a Water Stone
Eevee to Jolteon via a Thunder Stone
Eevee to Umbreon via Happiness level at maximum + level up + night
Eevee to Espeon via Happiness level at maximum + level up + morning/day

All correct, I assume?[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Hm... Okay, here's another somewhat hard one.

In the episode, "The Battling Eevee Brothers", when Mikey and his Eevee were fighting Team Rocket, what attack did he have Eevee use and what attack did he switch up to in the middle of it?[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Nice stab, and pretty close, but sorry that's not the right answer. Would someone else like to try?[/color]
Posted
Sorry to be impatient but who is right Lady Katana or are we all incorrect. Just trying to keep this quiz flowing with an indication of who is correct.

Thanks. :demon::toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i]
[B]Sorry to be impatient but who is right Lady Katana or are we all incorrect. Just trying to keep this quiz flowing with an indication of who is correct.

Thanks. :demon::toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Sorry. ^^; I've been a bit busy, and haven't had time to check the thread. The exact text from the show was:

[b]Mickey: Eevee! Use Quick Attack!

Jessy: What's this? A stuffed animal?

James: Is that supposed to scare us?

Mickey: Eevee! Switch the Rage Tackle!

Eevee: Eee!! *knocks Team Rocket to the horizon*[/b]

^^; So, I guess that Gotenks would be the closest. Go ahead.[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Heh. Congrats, hon. ;)

In the Primary Color Series, where do you receive HM02?

(An easy one, for once, lol)[/color]
Posted
I can only think of Ekans - Snake at the moment, but I will edit if I think of another!

EDIT: If Arbok was spelt Arboc it would be - Cobra, but I doubt that was what you were looking for!

Sorry I left in on this page and I came back and edited this and didn't see Desbreko post it. :)
Posted
[color=indigo]You can have it, BigCajones. The only reason I remembered Arbok was because I saw you post with Ekans, heh... That, and I'm not too good at thinking of Pokémon questions. :shifty:[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...