Ellerby Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi1827 [/i] [B]Ok, your now correct on both. For the easy: I'm guessing, game. [/B][/QUOTE] Nope it was T.V. show...(that's IN Canada). Now i'll make a new easy and keep my hard because everyone that said Caterpie hasn't posted a question! :P --------------------------------------------------------------------- Hard: What are James and Jesse's last names? (from team rocket) Medium: What are [b]ALL[/b] the badges called in the 3 regions?(hint: there's 24!) :eek: Easy: What are the 3 Regions of Pokemon Called?
JJ Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 Hard: No clue Medium and Easy: Kanto: Boulderbadge,Cascadebadge, Thunderbadge, Rainbowbadge, Marshbadge, Soulbadge, Volcanobadge, Earthbadge Johto Zephyrbadge, Hivebadge, Plainbadge, Fogbadge, Stormbadge, Mineralbadge, Glacierbadge, Risingbadge Hoenn: Sotnebadge, Knucklebadge, Dynamobadge, Heatbadge, Balancebadge, Featherbadge, Mindbadge, Rainbadge I don't know if I can ask a question but I will. Easy Q: In R/B where can you catch the three legendary birds and what are they? Medium: In G/S what pokemon learns Focus Energy at 36, and Baton Toss at 36 in Crystal? Hard: In S/R what are the 15 breeding groups? Give an example of each. Must get 2/3 right to ask question.
Sakura Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Easy: Zapdos-PowerPlant Articuno-Seafoam Islands Moltres-Victory Road. Medium(Guessing): Farfetch'd Anyways in the case I'm right.which I probably won't be... Question: In the show what does PMC stand for?And who are the only 2 members? (I saw it in one of the episodes.It's so funny!)
Nate Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 I think that Medium is Araidos(sp). Just letting you know...
Sakura Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Is it Cubone or Marowak? I'm just guessing here because I haven't played G/S but I know lots of stuff besides moves.
Bandit Joeykuba Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JJRiddler [/i] [B]Medium: In G/S what pokemon learns Focus Energy at 36, and Baton Toss at 36 in Crystal? [/B][/QUOTE] :ball: Wouldn't that be Eevee? :ball:
JJ Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Ok here is a tie breaker question. This is for Bandit Joeykuba and Ohkami. In G/S how many times do you fight the female rocket executive? Hint: SHe has a Murkrow
Sakura Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 I have no idea seeing I have never played G/S in my life. So I guess it'll just have to go to Joey.
Bandit Joeykuba Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 You battle her twice. Once in the TR HQ in Mahogany Town and once in the Radio Tower. Someone else can ask a question my mind is not here to think of any.
Sakura Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 Ok since Bandit can't think of a question here's my last one that didn't get answered coz I got the question wrong. Question: In the show what does PMC stand for?And who are the only 2 members? (I saw it in one of the episodes.It's so funny!)
Ellerby Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 Haha! I saw that one too! That's the Pokemon Mystery Club I beleive but I can't remember their names! Sorry!! My Q's What are James and Jessie's last names? Name 4 evil teams of people in Pokemon game or show doesn't matter. Ohkami's unanswered Q. Who are the [b]only[/b] two members of PMC?
Bandit Joeykuba Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by §corpio [/i] [B] Name 4 evil teams of people in Pokemon game or show doesn't matter. [/B][/QUOTE] -Team Aqua -Team Magma -Team Rocket and... I can't think of another. If you count jesse and James as one team, then Butch and Cassidy as another then there's four... but... I don't know.
Nate Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 I don't think there are 4...maybe i'm missing someone.....Unless...in Pokemon 2000 the collector was evil in a sence. Maybe him?
Ellerby Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 Well i'm kinda suprised you didn't get the Fourth one. It's in my post. PMC!!! Duh! Anyway are you gonna post a question or not?
Sakura Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 The answer to my second bit was Mary and someone else...
Hyper Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 [size=1]I hope it's okay if I just ask a question, now. [b]Q:[/b] What Pokémon's eyes are msot commonly mistaken for its ears?[/size]
Ellerby Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 It's Stantler My Q. Who is the evolved form of Togepie?
Bandit Joeykuba Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 The evolved form of Togepi is Togetic. It evolves through happiness. My Q. In how many episodes has Ash and Co. NOT been a big part in? ((In toher words: When have Ash and co. nOT beeen the satrs of the show, and others have.)) Bonus. Who was/were the main character(s) in the(se) episode(s).
Nate Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 The Island of the Giant Pokemon, i think...there really was no main character in that ep.........
Bandit Joeykuba Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 There's at least one more. ((Hint: Has to do with a giant, golden Meowth.))
Recommended Posts