Pokemon Quiz

Raichu Tamer

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=royalblue]lol Not a lot of people would give it any thought. When I noticed it a while back, it was only because a Girafarig's tail is somewhat of a separate being, and it can attack from either end. ^^; The American director of the Pokémon movies, Micheal Haigney, noticed it too. He mentioned it during the Director's Commentary of "Spell of the Unown." He said he found it quite disturbing, lol. Anyways, on with the quiz. Since I spoke about P3, this'll be a movie question.

During the Director's Commentary, Mr. Haigney had one of the many voice talents along with him, Matthew Milter. During a specific scene, it was said that his favorite quote was in it. What was the quote?[/color]

It's said in the primate episode, you had to snd some box tops or something in to Poekmon HQ, that entered u to a drawing. He swnt like 20, and Misty and Brock only sent 1. He got it, they didn't. Got a nice advertisement idea, too.......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi1827 [/i]
[B]Lady K, that's not fair. Not everyone has seen that movie. What about us? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Life isn't fair. If you haven't seen the movie, then you can't answer the question, simple as that. Just wait for another question to be asked.

If we wanted to make these quizzes "fair," we'd only be asking questions that everyone would be able to answer. And how would that be any fun? The point of these quizzes is to think of questions that will be hard to answer, to make it a challenge. If every question were really easy to answer, I know I'd sure get bored of the quiz really quickly.

So, yeah, if you don't know the answer to a question, just wait for it to be answered and a new one to be asked. If you haven't seen the movie/played the game that the question is from, well, you're just out of luck.

I mean, go take a look at the Zelda Quiz. It's the oldest of both the Otaku Series and Otaku Gamer quizzes, and has been running smoothly ever since it started. If someone asks a question in there and I (or someones else) hasn't played the game that the question is from, I wait for someone else to answer. Simple as that. There's no need to post up multiple questions to make sure everyone has a chance to answer.

Sorry if I sound a bit annoyed, but I kind of am. Not at any person, really, but just at how the Final Fantasy and Pokémon quizzes seem to be kind of falling apart. (FF more than Pokémon, though). I'm just trying to keep these things together and running smoothly. I'm not directing this at just you, Shinobi1827, but at everyone who's participating in the quiz.[/color]

[color=indigo]Lol, yeah, I'm a guy. *points to picture in profile*

There's no need to apologize, though, I just want people to know how the quizzes should work. And with that . . . on with the quiz! (I believe it's your turn to ask a question, by the way). :)[/color]

[color=royalblue]Brock stays behind with Professor Ivy to help out around the lab and lean about how the Orange Archipelago's Pokémon are different from Kanto's. Ash and Misty meet up with Tracey later.

*notices her other question hasn't been answered yet* ^^; I guess no one can answer it, so I'll just go with a new one. It's pretty easy.

How many Egg Moves does Smeargle have?[/color]

Guest Ultimate Chaos
I think its an Anime.

Q: What are the first pokemon you start off with in the beggining in each game?

Red/Blue: Charmander, Balbasuar, Squirtle

Yellow: Pikachu

Gold/Silver/Crystal: Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil

Ruby/Saphire: Trecko, Mudkip, Torchic

Q: What is pokemon that keeps Groudon and Kyogre in check?

[color=royalblue]I'm seriously leaning towards Rayquaza on that one, but I'm just grasping at straws...

What Pokémon did Misty battle during her bout with Trista in the Whirl Cup Competition?[/color]