Pokemon Quiz

Raichu Tamer

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo]I figured we had enough un-answered ones left over from the last page, but I guess I'll ask one.

[b]Question:[/b] How many Pokémon are there in Pokémon Red Version, and how many are there in Blue Version?[/color]

In red theres about 145-150, but in blue you need to trade pokemon with red to catch them all. In blue there about...140. Can I ask a qestion? I will any ways...

In the sersies, what was gary's first pokemon?

[color=indigo]I was kind of looking for exact numbers, on my question. It would kind of defeat the purpose of the question if I accepted a rang of answers. . . .

As for Ohkami's question, these four are the only ones I know of: Misty, Brock, Todd (I think that was his name, the photographer guy), Casey (again, not sure on the name, the one that likes to draw the Pokémon)[/color]

ok

heres i tough one *sarcastic*

What was the first pokemon ash caught.. without any pokemon help or human help? (hint: A stick is involved)

and a bonus one which is devinitaly a tought one unless you have listned to a certin something on one of the pokemon movie's dvd

The person who did Bill the Lighthous keeper's voice does a regular charecter on the show. Which charecter is it? (hint: Pokemon)

Hmm...a stick. All I can remember is Pidgeotto, with a rock. But for a stick, I'll have to say Caterpie.

What is the probability that you will find the Feebas tiles on Route 119? (I mean the tiles where you have an 85% chance of cathing one.)

Guest Crimson Spider
He used a stick to fight krabby, which after he caught, ended up a lot smaller than Gary's. I'll get on the feebass thing soon. He means that what percentage of a chance will you have fishing on a spot that has a 85% chance of seeing him.

[b]EDIT: I was going to answer Shinobi's question but while I was thinking of a question Crimson posted..errgh[/b]

[b]What was the first pokemon ash caught.. without any pokemon help or human help? (hint: A stick is involved)[/b]
It's Krabby! Remember on the beach near Bill's light house?

[b]What is the probability that you will find the Feebas tiles on Route 119? (I mean the tiles where you have an 85% chance of cathing one.)[/b]
I'm guessing a 6% chance. (there's only 6 places)

[b]The person who did Bill the Lighthous keeper's voice does a regular charecter on the show. Which charecter is it? (hint: Pokemon)[/b]
Meowth! Thaat's right!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard: What are James and Jesse's last names? (from team rocket)

Easy: Which came out first in Canada, The game or the show?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by §corpio [/i]
[B][b][b]What is the probability that you will find the Feebas tiles on Route 119? (I mean the tiles where you have an 85% chance of cathing one.)[/b]
I'm guessing a 6% chance. (there's only 6 places)
[/B][/QUOTE]

Well yes htere' sonly 6, but I was mostly looking for a fraction.
6/400 = 3/200. But you're right either way.

[color=indigo]Wait a minute. . . . How did Ash get help catching Caterpie? All he did was throw a Poké Ball and he caught it, without the help of Pikachu or Misty. And that came before he caught Krabby.[/color]