Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=indigo]There's also Jigglypuff, Clefairy, and Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan. That's only three, though. Togetic is the only other G/S/C Pokémon that has a baby form, but it's not one of the original 151.

Oh, and Pokémon is a manga and an anime, not just an anime. I have one of the manga volumes, though I can't read it since it's in Japanese.[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Yup. There aren't any more starters than those mentioned.

As for the Pokémon that have pre-evolved forms:
Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan, Jigglypuff, Magmar, Clefairy, Electabuzz, Jynx, and Pikachu.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crimson Spider [/i]
[B]What pokemon grants wishes? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]I'm going to go with Unown on that one.

How many Pokémon have their main or sub-type as Water?[/color]
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
No, Katana. It literally says it grants wishes in its pokedex Excrept.
Posted
Lady K Q: Squirtle, Wartortle, Bastoise, Magicarp, Gyarados, Goldeen, Seaking, Vaporeon, Lapras, Kyogre, Remoraid, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Krabby, Kingler, Poliwirl, Poliwag, Poliwrath, Staryu, Starmie, Psyduck, Golduck, Seel, Dewgong, Shellder, Cloyster, Totodile, Crocanaw, Feraligatr, Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Marill, Azumarill, Wooper, Quagsquire, Qwilfish, Corsola, Mantine, Octillory, Suicune

I know i left off the Ru/Sa pokemon, i don't know them that good.
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
This is the reason why I think certain one word posts should be legal. One word can say a lot. Like this one:

No.
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
No.

I'll give you a clue: It is a new poke.
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
You're getting closer, but not even in the same breeding group.
Posted
The wish bringer is Jirachi

Q: A tsunami, earthquake or tornado has just gone through your town. Which pokemon is likely to have been through the town recently?
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
[url]http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/index.php?dexNo=385[/url]

That is jirachi.
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
His sprite is in ru/sa, except it's a promotional poke. Kinda like mew and celebi were.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Since no one has answered is it time for a new question? If so
In the show what did AJ say to make Brock and Misty mad right after they met?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...