Zidane Posted January 17, 2004 Posted January 17, 2004 I believe that would be astonish, Screech at level 1 & 8 Will o wisp at level 32 Faint attack at level 39 Q. What is tranataurs special move?
Erika Posted January 21, 2004 Posted January 21, 2004 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B]Q. What is tranataurs special move? [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Y'mean the [B]only[/B] special move Tyranitar can learn through leveling up? 'Bite,' then it eventually learns 'Crunch.' EDIT: Okay, I guess this's my cue. o.O; Q: Name the Elite Four's Pokemon teams, and the trainers' respective names. EDIT: In Sapphire/Ruby Version. :whoops:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
GuyYouMetOnline Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 New question time. Which Pokemon are the focus of the Pokemon 2000 movie, and in what order do they appear?
Kevin Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 [color=teal]The legendary birds, minus Ho-oh of course. The order they appear are as follows: Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, and finally, Lugia.[/color] [color=indigo]- - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color] [color=teal]I assume I was right. I don't want to see Takuya just go, "New question". Alright. What is the name of the pokemon that Sealeo evolves in to and what move does that pokemon learn at level 61?[/color] [color=indigo]I merged your double post. In the future, please just use the Edit button in the lower, righthand corner of your posts if you want to add something, as double posting is against the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30059]rules[/url]. Thanks. - Desbreko[/color]
GuyYouMetOnline Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 Actually, you were wrong. The order is Moltres-Lugia-Zapdos-Articuno. After Moltres is captured, you see Lugia underwater. As for your question, Sealeo evolves into Walrein. I don't know about the second part, though.
Jokopoko Posted February 20, 2004 Posted February 20, 2004 [COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Sealeo evolves into Walrein at Lv. 44 and learns Sheer Cold at Lv. 61 [CENTER]-=======-[/CENTER] What are the three Regi Pokemon in Ruby and Sapphire and where do you find each of them?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
kiteS23 Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 The three regi pokemone are: Regirock, Registeel, and Regice. One is found in an underwater cave, one is found in the desert cave, and the other is on an island near dewford. I don't remember the route names where they are, but you should get the idea. Ok, what is Sephen's favorite pokemon and what are its three stages of evolution?
GuyYouMetOnline Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 Actually, it's Steven. The Pokemon is Beldum, which becomes Metang, then Metagross. In the story mode of Pokemon Colleseaum(sp?), what Pokemon do you start with?
Guest nogard Posted March 16, 2004 Posted March 16, 2004 About the baby pokemon question, you are not completely right. Wynaut evolves into Wobbuffet at level 15. So, how can you have a quiz if you yourself do not know the right answer. :devil:
Kitty Posted November 27, 2004 Posted November 27, 2004 [quote name='nogard']About the baby pokemon question, you are not completely right. Wynaut evolves into Wobbuffet at level 15. So, how can you have a quiz if you yourself do not know the right answer. :devil:[/quote] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Okay.. Um... If YOU'RE not going to answer.. o.O; To answer your question Takuya, in Pokemon Colisseum you start out with Umbreon and Espeon. Question: How many NEW pokemon appear in Ruby and Sapphire? EDIT: Sorry if anyone's upset that I "revived" this old thing.. >.<[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Desbreko Posted November 27, 2004 Posted November 27, 2004 [color=#4B0082]Well, I'm not upset, but I think it best if the quiz threads stayed dead. Like Shinmaru said when he closed the Zelda quiz, they don't exactly provide the sort of discussion we're looking for now. And particularly the Pokémon quiz here; I always had to delete tons of posts in it to keep the spam at a reasonable level, which I really don't want to have to deal with again. Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts