OtakuBoards

I'm So Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Maul

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinBuu [/i]
[B]wrist cutter is correct. It is probably your computer. I have not had any problem with this.[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, that was a joke...

I'm guessing there's something wrong with his browser and saving cookies. In such a case, it'd be wise to copy your entire post before hitting submit.

[color=red] This should be in suggestions and feedback. And yes, it has happened to me before. But not everything can go as planned. And as far as I can tell, there is no way of fixing it. I should've probably closed this, but oh well :p *moves it*[/color]

I make sure to copy everything with Ctrl+C before I click submit, just in case something weird like that does happen. I actually had the same thing happen to me the other day. OB claimed I was signed out, when I actually wasn't. I refreshed the page and it was fixed.

If you forget to copy what you wrote, just hit back. It's set up in such a way that your text will still be in the box, unlike some other forums.

[color=royalblue]Good advice here. It's always wise to copy what you type, just incase you encounter this problem.

In most cases, you can simply press "back" on your browser, and the text will remain there just as you typed it.

Hopefully these solutions should help you.[/color]

[color=green]Actually, I think it's with a very few accounts. Anna's account is just like that. She would be typing on the computer, push submit reply, and will make her login again, causing her post to be lost. I know it's not the computer because she's my sister and it never does that to me. :huh:[/color]

If you're making a very large post, it may also help by doing it on a word processor first...plus you can check your spelling and stuff.

It's probably in the Profile> Edit Options. It's under Login, Cookies, and Privacy. Check yes to "Automatically Log in when you return to the site (uses cookies)."

Very convienent, but if you're wary about someone else using your computer and going to otakuboards...then it might not be a good idea...

i think that she has followed a link from say her email account, you knwo when it notifies you of someone replieng to your post, well if you click that link, read the post then type in the lil box at the bottom then submit, it says please sign in, but if you click Reply and reply in the normal reply area and not the lil box, then it works. Well thats with me anyway

You're all wrong.
Wrist Cutter- I wasn't talking about this thread.
Endymion-It's not my computer.
James-I tried to go back, but there was some stupid
error message.
RicoTranzrig-This computer doesn't have WP.
Mystic's Knight-Yes, the thread was important.
Semjaza Azazel-I copied, but it didn't work.

As I said,You're all wrong.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Maul [/i]
[B]As I said,You're all wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]

*ahem*... [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16800]go here[/URL]..

I always make a copy if I'm typing a really long post.. I usually copy into the Note Pad, and I do both of those things [i]before[/i] I post, so I know that it works..

Wrist Cutter- I wasn't talking about this thread.[color=deeppink]Neither was he.[/color]

error message. [color=deeppink]You have to go back more then one page, otherwise you'd just be going back to the page that said you logged in, which doesn't stay for very long.[/color]

Semjaza Azazel-I copied, but it didn't work. [color=deeppink]Then there must be something wrong with your computer. I've never been on a computer that can't copy and paste.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Maul [/i]
[B]You're all wrong.
Wrist Cutter- I wasn't talking about this thread.
Endymion-It's not my computer.
error message.
RicoTranzrig-This computer doesn't have WP.
Mystic's Knight-Yes, the thread was important.
Semjaza Azazel-I copied, but it didn't work.

As I said,You're all wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's your cookies. That's the problem. if you can't fix those, you need to copy before you submit. And like Cera said, if you can't do that, the problem relys within you.

[quote][i]originally posted by mr maul guy[/i]
Mystic's Knight-Yes, the thread was important.[/quote]

Than you need some help.. if its important you'd best not rely on a dynamic message board to save your work for than you dont know what important means. but ok.

[b]I, like Nerdsy, have never been on a computer that can't copy and paste.

Simply highlight everything, press CTRL + C (at the same time) to copy, and CTRL + V to paste (if need be). I do this after I type a long post in case something goes wrong.[/b]

Whenever I copy I press ctrl+C like 3 times just to ensure that I copied it. After all that stuff that everyone else suggested, the only thing I can say is you didn't copy properly heh.

Every computer with Windows has notepad and wordpad. Both suffice.