• Chibi Trunks
    • Mirai Trunks
    • Vegetto
    • Gogeta
    • Gohan
    • Brolli

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]ok, i would have to say..............Gogeta4, and
yori peacecraft care to explain who that is.....i have never heard of him, unless he was the oozuro that vegeta saw when he thought that kakkarott was a SSJ when he wasn't yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

Legendary Super Saiya-jin is what the called, as you porbebly know him, Brolli in the first movie, his true Japanese Name is Burori, and Legendary Supaa saiya-jin is also known as Ultimate Super Saiyan, but since it was not descovered by any other Saiya-jin before Burori(i'm calling him Burori whether you like it or not :D ) Paragus beleived he was the legendary Super Saiya-jin(Supaa is just Japanese translation stuff.)

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i]
[B]

Legendary Super Saiya-jin is what the called, as you porbebly know him, Brolli in the first movie, his true Japanese Name is Burori, and Legendary Supaa saiya-jin is also known as Ultimate Super Saiyan, but since it was not descovered by any other Saiya-jin before Burori(i'm calling him Burori whether you like it or not :D ) Paragus beleived he was the legendary Super Saiya-jin(Supaa is just Japanese translation stuff.) [/B][/QUOTE]

No need to go nuts on us with the Japanese w/ the whole Supaa thing. BTW, its all about SSJ2-4 Son Gokou

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

No need to go nuts on us with the Japanese w/ the whole Supaa thing. BTW, its all about SSJ2-4 Son Gokou [/B][/QUOTE]

O_o thats not crazy, I just had to write that much because if I wrote less it wouldn't have made enough sense :D