-
Posts
2323 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Revelation
-
[size=1][color=#696969][B]OOC:[/B] I may not be able to get on as much as I would like since my computer is down. I am on my brother's computer at the moment. --------------------------------------- Listening to Green Day, Adrian's hand was in a fury as he began to sketch out a picture. He was quite artistic, as well as he was intelligent. He was possibly one of the most potential students in St. John to ever graduate, but then again St. John was known for its bright students. Adrian looked up as a teacher cleared his throat. Sighing, Adrian looked past the teacher and at the board, only to see the words "Quid Pro Quo". The teacher crossed his arms and Adrian pulled down an ear as he waited for the teacher. [B]"Mr. Hardt, can you explain to us what the latin term "Quid Pro Quo" means?" "I believe I can, Mr. Phillips. "Quid Pro Quo" is the latin term meaning "What for what?" It is legal term widely used in transactions of valued items or favours, in return for giving something of value. It is also meant as an equal exchange, a substitution. It can also mean "a favour for a favour". Does that answer your question, Mr. Phillips?" "Partially. Well done, Mr. Hardt. Please take off your headset and listen in."[/B] Shrugging, Adrian continued to keep his headphones on as he listened to "Boulevard of Broken Dreams", a song he favoured. He looked down at his paper and noticed someone tapping his shoulder. He turned around to find a boy handing him a piece of paper that smelt of a fruity aroma. He wasn't the sort who liked getting letters and such, he liked confrontations. Adrian liked girls who could walk up to him and just say something, not have someone else do it or write something. Opening the letter, Adrian read [i]I'm wondering if you wanted to go with me as my date to the dance. Meet me at the church at midnight. I'll talk to you there. Love, Katarina. Kissed and Hugs to you, Adrian.[/i] The bell had rung and once Adrian stepped outside of the classroom, he saw Zach. Still walking with a smirk on his face, the two went on to the find Donovan.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][B][U]Imogen's Ex[/B][/U] [B]Name//[/B] Adrian Hardt [B]Age//[/B] 17 [B]Gender//[/B] Male [B]Appearance//[/B] [URL=http://www.vamppire.com/snowdrop/eyes/65.jpg]Adrian in a suit[/URL] ; [URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/Spiral05.jpg]Regular Adrian[/URL] [B]Subjects//[/B] [list] [*]Fencing [*]Advanced English/ Creative Writing [*]Art [*]Sports [*]Advanced Latin [*]Advanced Psychology [/list] [B]Personality//[/B] Adrian was everything but an outcast. He was someone that everyone liked and loved. He was practically royalty in St. John's, yet there was only one person who could have his heart and that was Imogen. He wasn't the type to love and be loved, he was the Prince Charming that all the girls fawned over, the Robin Hood that escaped into the night, the Knight in shining armor sitting upon a pure white andalusian horse. All the boys wanted to be like him, all the girls wanted him, the adults complimented him, but only Imogen saw past all the glorious righteousness. She saw the kind-hearted boy that he was, the kid that wanted to be loved and taken cared for. This was why he loved Imogen for who she was, because she was a pure heart and only saw the inner appearance. Now, Adrian doesn't even care for who he is anymore. He still holds his head high, but deep inside pain strikes him down. There was nothing more hurtful than to have left Imogen. His break up with her made it all seem surreal, as if everything he lived for wasn't what it was. It hurt and that pain needed to be dealt with. His break up with Imogen made Adrian become stoic and esoteric, almost left in solitude. He's become an apathetic, asocial, and distant character, who cares nothing for anything. He is an outcast that fights for himself, that fights to survive. Yet, deep inside, something pulls at Adrian's heart everytime he sees Imogen. He wants her back, to tell her everything, but everytime he tries to talk to her, he chokes and runs away. His quiet and piercing silence returned to him, just as his isolated persona did. He returned to the rebel that he was before St. John's. He returned to the boy who fought to live, killed to survive, and stole to know. Although he has feelings for Imogen, another takes after his heart. Her name's Charity McKnight and everytime he sees her, his heart skips a beat, just as it did when he first saw Imogen, and it still does. Confused and heart-broken, Adrian's left in the middle of a situation where he could go back to Imogen, his first love, or take a chance with Charity. But do rebels choose or do they run? [B]Bio//[/B] Adrian was a child who never quite knew his parents. The only friend he ever had was his butler, Edward, who passed away a few years after his parents had died. Yet, during the years that Edward was with Adrian, he never took advantage of the fact that Edward was his butler. He always thought Edward to be a friend, as well as a guardian. He was the one that helped Adrian with homework, trouble at school, and miscellaneous things. But Edward knew that he was getting old and so at the age of 10, Adrian was placed in St. John. During the time he was in St. John, he had developed a disposition towards rebellion and fighting. The Prince of Fists, he was called, but also the lord duke was a mere nickname that he received. Such petty names were given to him by the schoolmates that roamed the hallways. He trusted no one nor did they trust him. He cared not for the worldy materials, nor did he care for the affections that spread throughout the school. People were cold and evil, they deserved to be cast out into the rain, just as he was. If there was anyone in the world who understood him, it was his friends, Donovan Black and Zach Long. They knew him to be a leader who could help these sheep along, making everything in their rightful place. They also knew him to be a person of a calloused heart and jaded eyes, never looking back nor forward at the world, only what is present at the time. The three grew close and inseperable, they became to be known as the Three Musketeers, but the things they did were not so right and wrong, but what they believed was deemed worthy. Sooner than not, Adrian was known as the silver-haired prince of St. John for his handsome ways and his royal outlook on things. Everyone always said that he must have been brought up by the queen's people, yet it was merely an understatement. He was only brought up by a man who loved him for who he was, which brought him to Imogen. A girl who saw people for who they really were, not for what they wanted or who they knew. This was the first girl that caught his eye, as well as his heart. Imogen was the first for anything and he wanted to make it right. For several years, Adrian and Imogen dated. They were dubbed as the item of the year, a couple who would marry and become king and queen of england. Imogen didn't care, so why did Adrian? It was she who made him a better person, a man in all his wise ages. But somehow, they fell apart. Broken into irreplacalbe pieces. Their hearts could not be mended, nor their souls. Torn and ripped, only Donovan and Zach knew what Adrian could return to, they didn't want to see another episode of Adrian's life turning into a darkened season, they wanted to see Adrian for the passive and joyous person he was, an exuberant person that everyone knew him to be. They knew he had a crush on Charity, but everyime he saw Imogen, his heart fluttered and his stomach lurched. The two girls made him feel inexplicably wonderful. How can he go back to who he was when he was the one who brought it all down? How could he return to the person who wanted to be for years, when he was the one who destroyed that life? How could he just return when he was the one who walked away? The question is just, how could he?[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][B][U]Pilot[/U][/B] [B]Name//[/B] Eirene Maxwell Sasuke [B]Callsign//[/B] Calypso [B]Age//[/B] 22 [B]Gender//[/B] Female [B]Rank//[/B] 1st Lieutenant [B]ID Number//[/B] 7-358 [B]Appearance//[/B] [URL=http://img130.exs.cx/img130/9111/fmpmao0026bt.jpg]Eirene's Suit[/URL] [B]Personality//[/B] Calypso is a female pilot with a piercing gaze, vociferous silence, and an innate persona. She is an enigmatic pilot who has an epicurean thrill for life-threatening actions, which she obeys to enter without any hesitation. Calypso is daring, skilled, and combative, but she is also calm and collected. She is quite aphoristic and solitary, apathetic and asocial. She is distant and esoteric, almost isolated from society, which would explain why she sticks with her Mecha. Calypso is clearly a complicated, yet deep, cool, and collected pilot. She searches for answers and the truth, as well as the meaning to her existence in life, and even her soul. She is quiet and skilled at what she does, but brings no effort to make contact with anyone, nor does anyone make effort to communicate with her. Therefore, she keeps to herself and when she speaks, her words are brief, but serious. All in all, it seems that Calypso is , almost as if she is the epitome of a ghost, a forgotten spirit. [B]History//[/B] My name is Eirene Maxwell Sasuke. I am the pilot of the YZ-09 Osiris, formerly known as YZ-09 Geist. I was the first and last of the Sasuke's to pilot Osiris. All others failed miserably and met their demise in piloting him. With such power at my fingertips, I am but a weapon to the government, nothing more. Yet, before all of this, my life is but a blur. Nothing seems to make sense of what is now, the present. [B][U]Mecha[/B][/U] [B]Name//[/B] YZ-09 Osiris [B]Strength//[/B] 179 [B]Agility//[/B] 200 [B]Energy//[/B] 187,000 [B]Durability//[/B] 8957 AP [B]Armaments//[/B] [B]Appearance//[/B] [URL=http://img130.exs.cx/img130/6016/zoe20uz.jpg]YZ-09 Osiris[/URL] ; [URL=http://img11.exs.cx/img11/2531/jehuty4gm.jpg]Osiris' Sword[/URL] I'll edit all this moments later.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]Save me a spot, okey dokey?[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][B]Name//[/B] Kalliope [B]Age//[/B] 116 [B]Gender//[/B] Female [B]Race//[/B] Archetype's Children [B]Appearance//[/B] Kalliope stands at a fair 6' with a body so limber and lithe. She has skin the color of marble, shoulder-length, straight, silky hair the color of ivory, worn in an elegant style, and eyes the color of ruby red. She wears clothes that barely conceal her body in the colors of black, burgundy, and ocean blue. She has no shame in her body, nor does she care for what people say. [B]Class/Job//[/B] A Lyricist [B]Abilities//[/B] She sings with Epic Song, Chaos Song, Zephyros' Song, Sacred Song, Gray Song, Erinyes Song, and several others that Kalliope sings. [B]Weapon//[/B] Using her voice, she can be a powerful weapon, but even that does not bring an enemy to its knees. There are times when the Rose Whip is needed. The Rose Whip is a black, long, vine-like rose stem that can stretch long distances, as well as capture anything in its path. It is a powerful weapon that wraps itself around its enemy and crushed it until it can no longer breath. The thorns that sit upon the Rose Whip are poisonous to the touch, but when Archetypes touch it, there is no effect. [B]Alliance//[/B] The Archetype[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][B]Name:[/B] Caresse Edlyn [B]Age:[/B] 22 [B]Gender:[/B] Female [B]Weapon Training:[/B] Caresse is an extremely talented person. She is skilled in marksmanship, fencing, archery, riding, and ninjitsu, as well as various others. [B]Description:[/B] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/sleepy.jpg]Good Morning Caresse[/URL] - Caresse stands at a fair 5'3" with beautiful raven black hair and dark ocean blue eyes. [B]Personality:[/B] Impulsive, protective, cool. Caresse is a girl who rarely speaks and distances herself from others. She is a girl who is known to be a fighter, but also a loving sister. There are so many sides to Caresse that no one truly knows who she is. They only see her as Caresse Edlyn, a girl trying to find her soul.[/size][/color]
-
What OB members do you know, or would you like to meet in real life?
Revelation replied to Boo's topic in General Discussion
[size=1][color=#696969]WOW! Cagari is korean? NO WAY! That's 2 people on OB, so far, that are korean! Well, 3 if you include me! Wow, I must live in my own small world to not know. XP[/size][/color] -
What OB members do you know, or would you like to meet in real life?
Revelation replied to Boo's topic in General Discussion
[size=1][color=#696969]Interesting, Dark Serena lives in Oregon? That's awesome because I live in Oregon too! And I'd like to mention that Oregon is pretty cool. I take back what I said about it earlier in the "Where do you live?" thread. Anyways, wow, who would I like to meet? This'll be quite some list. [list] [*][B]Annie//[/B] My big sistah! ^_~* [*][B]Metatron//[/B] My big brother who happens to be married to Annie. He's another korean-washed asian and I'd love to meet him! [*][B]Neuvoxraiha//[/B] I spoke to her several times on AIM and I absolutely adore her. She is my idol and you could say that she was like a mentor to me. [*][B]Noëlle//[/B] She is rarely seen on OB, but the time I've seen her on OB, I've come to like her. I've rarely talked to her online, but like the others, I think I'd have an awesome experience if I met her. [*][B]Arcadia//[/B] I haven't talked to her as much as I would have liked, but the way she writes just brings me in awe and I am inspired by it. She's also one person that I would love to meet because she, like Neuvoxraiha, is an amazing person and I think I could learn a lot from her. [*][B]Freude//[/B] She signed up for Femme Fatale and the way she wrote was just amazing. I was actually surprised to read what she wrote. I can't believe we never talked before. [*][B]Ohkami//[/B] She lives in Australia and has a creative mind, just as I have a creative mind. We could actually think of the craziest things if we met. People would think we were crazy! [*][B]Rhian//[/B] Another impressive RPer who, in my opinion, writes a bit like I do, or in a sense. [*][B]Corey//[/B] I almost met up with him while I was in Wisconsin for a Leadership Conference Meeting, but we never did. It would have been awesome to meet the "Future Mortician". [*][B]Methuselah//[/B] I think she is an awesome RPer and has incredible ideas. It'd be awesome if we just got together and talked. [*][B]Kitty//[/B] Another deranged, I mean, overwhelming, I meant to say intimidating, darn. What I was going to say was we talk about our caves. I was impressed that she cleaned her cave for New Year's. My cave is constantly clean and ready for prey, I mean victims, I believe I said guests. [*][B]Lalaith Ril//[/B] I haven't talked to him in such a long time, but I'd love to meet him because he's just cool. [*][B]Queen Asuka//[/B] She's so sexy! [*][B]sweetreyes//[/B] One word: super-dee-duper. [*][B]Juuthena//[/B] I'd love to meet up with her because she is a fellow konglish speaker and she is an awesome writer and photographer. We could make fun of the now-a-day korean children and talk about many asian things ^_^. [*][B]Hatake//[/B] I've talked to Hatake several times on AIM and I've come to see that she's one interesting person. I think if we've come to meet each other, we might have some things in common with each other. [*][B]Eikou//[/B] One stupefying artist. Someone I could just cuddle and hug! [*][B]Cyriel//[/B] Haven't seen her on lately, but if I met her....hehehe. MOAHAHAHA! *cough* Sorry about that. [*][B]Charles//[/B] I haven't had the personal time to speak with him, but he's one magnificent dude. [/list] My my, what a long list I have there. You know, I have this feeling that I've forgotten someone. Hmm, if I did, I'll put them up later.[/size][/color] -
[size=1][color=#696969][B]"Are you ok? That was a pretty bad kick she gave you." "Yeah. I'm fine. Let's go to dinner."[/B] Nodding, Konami walked with Niwa to the room. She saw Risa and Riku sitting at one table, yet she knew she would have to apologize for her behaviour to Riku at one point. Sighing, Konami looked to Niwa and wondered where he would sit. She was quite close to him, considering they were cousins, and felt that he acted as her older brother. Wondering who she would be sitting next to, Konami left Niwa standing near the entrance way and walked to her table. She took a few glances at Riku and at Niwa, but came to her table and saw Shuichi. She smiled to him and took her seat at his right. She wondered who would sit at her right, but cared nothing of it. Looking around the room, Konami saw a waiter come towards their way and looked towards Riku's way and breathed out a small sigh as she knew what would become of Riku if she did not manage Lilt. Shuichi looked to Konami and could smell a scent that was floral with a hint of fruit extracts, he then noticed Konami's bag moving and wondered what was inside of it. He wanted to ask Konami, but decided not to disrupt the moment. [B][i]["Navi moves restlessly, Nami-san. Lilt wanders restlessly as well, and Dark wanders. All spirits are restless and wandering. They know not what to do and kept inside keeps them restricted."][/i] ["I know. I can see the way these people move, it seems as if they carry a heavy weight. Yet, the ones who know who their other self is seem to act normal, in a sense."][/B] Suddenly, Ruby became silent and when silence hung in the air, Konami knew Ruby had something in mind. [B]["Ruby?"][/B] No reply came from Konami's other self. [B]["Ruby? If you don't tell me what is on your mind, I shall think of it as a diabolical plan you wish to execute. Now, explain you silence, Venom."] [i]["Silence is merely darkness spoken, dearest Nami."][/i][/B] At that moment, this did not amuse Konami. She wanted to know why the sudden silence came from Ruby. Her other self felt this and knew that she would have to answer Konami's question. [B][i]["You ruin my fun constantly. I merely became quiet because I could sense a change is soon to be in sight. I could be mistaken, but that is what I felt."][/i] ["Alright. You've explained yourself. Now allow me to eat my dinner in peace."][/B] Ruby chuckled and Konami was able to order a drink and wait patiently for the others to enter. She, too, felt as if something was going to happen, but she didn't know what. It was strange as to how she was nearly equal to Ruby, in powers and such. She sighed and sat quietly at the table, watching the others.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]Damien sat at a table near the corner, away from the crowds, but able to see Gebhard and Tyra, as well as Mathilda. Damien, unlike the others, was quite familiar with the human world and felt comfortable enough to eat their food. He had become accustomed to this world, learning new things everyday. With a sigh, he picked up his chopsticks and knew that the ordeal that Gebhard's tackle had created would become large and annoying. [B]"[i]What a poor fool, thinking Tyra had intentions of blowing their cover. He's not as smart as he looks, then, is he? Such a pity[/i]."[/B] Continuing to watch the three characters, as well as eat his food, Damien noticed how the people gossiped about the confusion that upset the cafeteria. He shook his head as Mathilda and Tyra nearly crossed paths, and the two did nothing. He did not expect Tyra to grab Mathilda and do such horrible things, nor did he expect Mathilda to do something drastic as well, he merely did not expect anything. [B]"[i]The human world is filled with such strange and unusual ways. Their emotions run amuck, yet they seem to contain it quite well. 'Tis strange how the Angel Knights can fit in and not know who they are... or do they know? 'Tis none of mine to wonder. Until Tyra calls for me, I stay hidden[/i]."[/B][/size][/color]
-
[quote name='Juuthena][size=1']eee. But thank god they have English along with Korean for mostly any 'big' thing in Korea. It takes me forever to read Korean though speaking it isn't a problem. ^_^; [/size][/quote] [size=1][color=#696969]I can read and write korean fluently, but I can't write it that well. I also visit whenever I can since my parents are busy and my mom's family are as well. I rarely go to Korea, now that my dad's paralyzed. As for the five year old child, I'm not surprised that she acted that way. Koreans spoil their only child and when they get another kid, they know not to spoil that second one or third for that matter. I despise spoiled children, I think that they act stuck up and I just want to let them know how idiotic they act and how infantile they seem.[/size][/color]
-
Favorite quotes, sayings and lines
Revelation replied to ChibiHorsewoman's topic in General Discussion
[size=1][color=#696969]Some of these are quite hilarious. Well then, favourite quotes, saying, or such... [B]All that glitters isn't always gold, it can be silver, copper, diamonds, sapphires, and hey! Rhinestones![/B] - Said by a friend of mine. [B]"Mini-me, you complete me."[/B] - Dr. Evil of [i]Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me[/i] [B]Truth is generally the best vindication against slander.[/B] - Abraham Lincoln [B]"Everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial."[/B] - It was a bible verse. [B]"You Fockerized him, didn't you?"[/B] - [i]The Fockers[/i] [B]"Blue Power mother******!"[/B] Mike Lowery - [i]Bady Boys 2[[/i] [B]"Dude, what does my tattoo say?" "DUDE! What does mine say?" "SWEET! What about mine?" "DUDE!"[/B] - [i]Dude, where's my car?[/i] [B]"What are you going to do, Napoleon?" "I'll do whatever the hell I want, gosh."[/B] - [i]Napoleon Dynamite[/i] [B]"What you doin'?" "Nothin', chillin' at KMC." "Who you with?" "Me and my peeps. Won't you bring four of your friends?" "What are we going to do?" "Sit and listen and talk, let the party begin."[/B] - Said by myself and a friend from church.[/size][/color] -
[QUOTE][size=1]Haha. =D I haven't watched much Korean drama at all recently! My dad and I usually just sit around and count the amount of 'OPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAA T_______T'-s there are. And in one of the episodes 'Chungook Eau Gehdahn', we counted approximately 32 'OPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAA'-s (or just an 'oppa') every minute! Gah, I always go to Korea alone, too. It's fun, though! My first time - when I was six, the stewardess-es gave me a lot of neat stuff, and I got to go up to first class. As for Korean church, blergh. A lot of the 'traditional' Korean families drive me insane. You know, the whole 'men with the men' 'wives with the wives' 'children with the children' deal. _._; EEEE. *glomps fellow Konglish-speaking ...person!*[/QUOTE][/size] [size=1][color=#696969]OMG! I LOVED 'Chungook Eau Gehdahn'! Well, the ending was a bit...argh. But overall, it was cute. My fellow Konglish! YAY! I realized that in the korean culture, you would call me Unny. Since I am at least three years older than you. But for some odd reason, it does not matter. I like being called that, but it doesn't always have to be like that, LOL. As for the traditional korean families, yes. The "men with the men", the "wives with the wives", and the "children with the children". In this case, men and men, wife and wife, younger kids and younger kids, and youth group with youth group. Then...we disperse. LOL.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][QUOTE]I'm Freakin 13 and I can't wait til 16 so Ican finally drive undefined[/QUOTE] I remember that year. You're thirteen and loving it, yet you want to be older. Much more like the older kids in your neighborhood, going out at night, staying up later, and the like. But on the topic, I wonder how old people think I am. Needless to say, I'm currently fifteen and will be sixteen as of February! W00T! Now, there are several people here that I did not think to believe to be younger than the age I thought they were to be. Now that I have read that, that sounds quite confusing. I meant to say I did not think that there were OB members who were older than how they wrote. I've always thought that Juuthena was 15, Ohkami was 15, Methuselah wrote as if she were either a child prodigy, an intelligent and witty adult, or someone who is a walking dictionary or poet, and many others I thought to be like that as well. I also agree with Juu. I know some older people who still [i]type lyke this cuz its da bomb n dont u kno that writin lyke dis is da kool thing to do nowz? its toite dude![/i] Such a waste, such a waste. I mean, I know I type like that on AIM, but not as much as I have done before! Oy, I feel sorry for these people. -______-[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]Quite frankly, I'm not even sure how I got here. I believe I just stumbled here and I had never even heard of these forums until that moment and I started out as KiaraStarr and then changed to Arika, then to Neuvoxetere. I am obviously hooked to OB and will be forever, well not forever, but for a long moment.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]Whoo, this'll be a doozy. Nicknames...yikes. I have tons and tons and I do not know where to begin! I suppose I should explain my nicknames, shouldn't I? [u]Crack Baby:[/u] This was given to me in middle school because when my friends would talk about a joke, I would stand there not laughing and then five minutes later, I would laugh. Quite slow, aren't I? [u]Name backwards:[/u] I shall not say my real name here, but there are a few that know my name and it's just that backwards. [u]Lady Viscious:[/u] Two of my friends and I were going to make a singing group for this one site and we wanted nicknames, aliases you might say, and we gave each other names. I'm Lady Viscious because I'm quite volatile at times, I'm known to be aggressive, and I tend to burst into fits of anger when I'm angered. You could say that I need anger management. [u]Kkangpeh[/u]: A korean word for gangster, goes along with Lady Viscious. It was given to me by my parents and my friends. [u]Ms. Shorty:[/u] It's actually Mz. Shawty, but for grammatical reasons, I chose to spell it correctly. I'm short and that is the reason for my nick name. [u]Little One:[/u] Again, my height goes with this. I actually have another nick name that has Little and my last name. The people at my school call my brother by our last name and they gave me Little. [u]Ddong Kangaji:[/u] It's mutt puppy. A korean nick-name given to me by my parents. And there are several more, but I cannot remember. I told you, quite a lot, and I hope you've had fun looking at these strange, yet unique, nicknames of mine.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]I, like Juuthena, am able to speak english and korean fluently, as well as Konglish, which is just mixing the two. It's strange because I've lived in the U.S. my entire 15 years and korean adults tell me how well I speak and the kids ask me if I came from Korea, but I just learned at a young age and I've watched lots of korean drama, which is actually good for you XP. I also went to Korean School at my church, as well as various places because my mother made me at such a young age. I also went to Korea in the summer and winter to visit my mother's side of the family. I actually went to Korea alone when I was only eight and people find that surprising. I suppose it is. At school, I am currently learning Spanish. I am in my second year because I started last year and I asked my parents whether I should take Spanish or Japanese and my dad said, "Take Spanish. You'll use that language more in life. Japanese, you only use that sometimes." And so, I took Spanish. I forget some things, but I'm mediocre at speaking Spanish. At my middle school, we had this elective called "Wheel". We basically had different classes for different semester or trimesters and took those classes at each tri or semester. I had taken General Music, Art, and Foreign Language. In my Foreign Language, we learned the basics of Italian, German, French, and Spanish. This is not an official language, but I can speak gibberish with my friends. LOL, it's quite interesting because when I talk to my friend in gibberish her boyfriend and her friend just looks at us like we're crazy and tries to copy us. Not sure if that counts, but oh well. It's an interesting fact. I would love to learn a lot of languages, but particularly Japanese, Italian, French, Chinese, and Vietnamese. I guess you can say that I'm a lover of languages or just like to learn a lot ^_^.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]With her back faced towards the door, Adrianna looked outside of her office window which faced the riverside. It was beautiful at this time of day and the sun hit the water perfectly, overlooking behind the hills. Her hands were crossed in front of her and she was content, yet alert. A knock came from outside and Adrianna ordered them in. A maid walked in and was held hostage by a burly man. Adrianna saw the reflections and the man let the maid go. Adrianna had dropped one hand towards her waist and reached for several kunais. The man held a Beretta M1934 with a few customizations. A smirk came across Adrianna when she realized who had entered her office. She placed the kunais back in their place and chuckled. Slowly she turned and faced the man. [B]"[i]Buon pomeriggio... zio.[/i]"[/B] [B]"[i]Mio nipote![/i] Look at how you've grown! Your [i]padre[/i] would be proud of you." "[i]Mio padre[/i] would be. He would have loved to see how the Corinthos estate turned to be. But...that is not what you came here to discuss, zio Ricardo, is it?"[/B] She walked to a set of chairs and sat at the head and offered her uncle a seat. He sat down and cleared his throat. There was clearly something on his mind and Adrianna wanted to know whether it would hurt the business, her family, or herself. Her uncle sighed and began to explain to Adrianna. [B]"There is some [i]affari[/i] that needs to be handled. And that is where you come in, [i]nipote[/i]." "What kind of [i]affari[/i] is this?" "The kind where you take someone out and get back a special item that your father entrusted me with. If you're willing to talk about the price, I can pay you 50 grand. 25 for the hit and 25 for the grab, what do you say?"[/B] Adrianna folded her hands underneath her chin and thought for a moment. [B]["50,000 for one job. Hmm, perhaps the business could use the extra money. And it has been quite some time since I've gone out. Perhaps it'll give me a reason."] Sitting up properly, Adrianna nodded. [B]"You've got yourself a hitman. In this case, a hit[i]woman[/i]."[/B] Smiling, Ricardo shook hands with Adrianna and left. Before he left, he gave Adrianna an address and places the person would go to. She checked them over and limited the list to only 3 places. These people were quite easy to target and even easier to find when looking through their previous hobbies. Within a short moment, Adrianna stood in front of a club that a friend of hers owned. She smirked as the gentleman walked towards her and offered to buy her a drink. She merely gave him a sultry smile and he bought her a glass of french martini. Adrianna lightly sipped on it and made friendly conversation with the man. It wasn't until sooner that he asked her to return with him to his hotel room. [B]"You're very beautiful, I hope you know that."[/B] A fake smile appeared before Adrianna's face as she stepped into the man's dark room. He moved to turn on the light and Adrianna merely stood there, with a smirk on her face and her kunais in hand. The lights had turned on and when the man faced Adrianna, his face turned to a gasp of shock as the kunai on her arm dug deep into his abdomen. [B]"[i]Stare attento a il Oscuritê.[/i]"[/B] With that Adrianna retracted her kunai dagger and watched the man fall, gasping for breath as he bled a deep red. She scoffed and walked away, but not before looking through his pockets. [B]"A special item, in which the way Ricardo described it. [i]Perfetto[/i]."[/B] Exiting out of the hotel doors, Adrianna saw her ride and entered the car. She was taken back to the house and there, Ricardo waited. She returned the item and received her 50 thousand for her job. Giving a warm smile and a hug, Adrianna saw Ricardo out, but before he left, he gave Adrianna the item. It was a silver ring with three obsidian stones and the engraving "Do not fear darkness" in greek. With a smile, Ricardo left and Adrianna was left looking at the ring. This was the only heirloom left to her that wasn't lost or stolen. She sighed and walked towards her office, but was stopped by one of the maids, who held a letter in her hand. Adrianna took it and walked to her office. She laid the letter on her desk and took out one of her kunais to open the envelope. Upon opening it, an interesting seal was shown. The wax seal had Latin markings circling a bowl of fire in the centre. Something told her that the letter came from latin descent, Rome or Italy, or even a mediterranean country. Adrianna ignored it for a moment and focused on the letter. The letter was decored with, once again, latin. As Adrianna looked through it, picking out important parts of the latin, she came upon a picture at the bottom of the letter. It had shown five Roman women in white togas near a bowl of fire, marked upon their faces were war markings in black. Wondering who would send a letter like this, Adrianna looked deeper into the envelope only to find another paper, only this time, it was a regular paper. It had a gel-like ink written upon the paper. It had read: [B]CALIGA You are the sole descendant of a legendary woman. Time is short and light banter is not needed. Caliga, Italian darkness, fly to Rome. I ask of you to join in the legend that your ancestor started long ago.[/B] Putting the letter down, Adrianna folded her hands underneath her chin, as she did when she spoke to Ricardo. She thought for a moment about her business and her family. She sighed and realized, staying at home, staying with the business would only make her like her father. There was nothing wrong in being like her father, yet Adrianna wanted to be her own self, be an individual Corinthos, and not like the others. With a final decision, she phoned for her butler, Giovanni. He entered and bowed respectfully to Adrianna. A smile came over her and she stood, not knowing what to ask of him. [B]"Giovanni... it seems that my [i]affari[/i] takes me somewhere else. Somewhere else being Rome. I'd like you to arrange me a flight to Rome, if you could." "Yes, mistress."[/B] Giovanni turned to leave, when Adrianna stopped him. [B]"Wait, Gio. I'd like to entrust you with [i]mio affari[/i] at home, as well as this."[/B] She took out an old family heirloom that her grandmother had given her when she was 13. [B]"This has brought me blessings and I wish it to bring you yours in my absence in Italy. Take care of yourself, [i]mio famiglia[/i], and everyone here." "[i]Grazie[/i]. You have always been kind to me and I thank you for it. Do not worry, mistress. All will be well and you won't have anything to worry about. Go tend to your [i]affari[/i] and let me deal with the chaos here. Have fun, little [i]volpe[/i]. Remember that I am only a phone call away."[/B] Nodding, Adrianna's things were already readied as she spoke with Giovanni. She thanked him and said her good-byes to everyone as she went out to go to the family jet. It wasn't like her to leave Italy and go off on a business trip, but the letter explained something that not many would know of. It called out to her and the ring that sat upon her finger. It called out to her alter ego, Caliga and Caliga was the one to answer that call, even if it meant leaving behind many.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]O_O I am quite amazed at your skills, Corey. Your RPGs keep getting interesting and interesting. They never cease to dazzle me nor do they cease to give me knowledge. Like Annie said...where do I sign up? All the information seems to be in order and it all makes sense now that I've read further on. Once again, you'll be seeing my sign-up in your RPG.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]Like always, Ohkami, you know what to write. It's just powerful and interesting. I wish I had the creativity that you have, but alas, my mind grows old..lol. I love this RPG because it doesn't really have magic. It kind of reminds me of one of Takuya's RPGs. But, overall, awesome. Oh, save me a spot man![/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][B]Name:[/B] Isobe Kimi (Last first) [B]Age:[/B] 17 [B]Gender:[/B] Female [B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/AyaB.jpg]Kimi[/URL] - Her casual clothes consist of jeans and a t-shirt, as well as a jacket. She also wears men's basketball shorts, but rarely is seen wearing any girly clothes. It's not like her to wear anything feminine, nor is it normal for her to look like her sister. [B]Personality:[/B] Of the two sisters, Kimi is the oldest, as well as the wildest and roughest. She is a person who can read people well and is thought to have psychic powers, but it is only perception and understanding that gives her this talent. Kimi is kind, caring, and compassionate to those she loves, but she can be cold and apathetic to those who hurt her family, or even to anyone. She is known as the Isobe Shisou- the Isobe Shadow of Death, because of the way she fights, speaks, walks, and just the way she is. [B]Soul Brother/Sister:[/B] HMmm....[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][B]Name:[/B] Adrianna Corinthos [B]Codename:[/B] Atrum Nex [dark death-latin] is written on her pistols, but Caliga [darkness-latin] is what she is called. [B]Age:[/B] 25 [B]Appearance:[/B] Adrianna stands a fashionable 5'4 with velvet black hair that hangs past her shoulders; dark brown eyes that look almost black, but with hints of hazel; and a vuluptuous body that holds no secret. Her beautiful body makes heads turns, jaws drop, and women smack their significant others' heads. It's amazing as to how men react when a beautiful woman walks in, but they never realize the beautiful woman that stands next to them. On her upper body, Adrianna wears black or dark colored business suits more often than not, but beneath the business tops, she wears casual, but formal type shirts. She also wears a black, silk jacket that comes a little past her waist. She is rarely seen wearing any other color than black or dark colors. Adrianna is known for her dark style and therefore intimidates people when she meets them. She has her ear lobes double pierced, her left cartilage pierced, her tongue pierced, and the last is her navel. She also wears a silver ring with three obsidians embedded into it and something engraved on the inside, and over her hands are gloves- she wears certain gloves depending on the weather, where she is going, and what she is doing. Around her neck is a silver chain that comes down to her sternum and on that silver chain is a black spider with a circular black stone on its mouth, as well as a spider wrapped around a miniature dagger. Business pants, pinstripe pants, whatever feels comfortable is what Adrianna wears. She is never seen wearing a dress or a skirt, she wears pants only, but if she feels that she wants to feel comfortable, she wears shorts. She also wears black boots, high heels, or formal wear. But when it comes down to it, Adrianna also wears her [URL=http://www.desktopheroes.net/images/496_catwoman4_800.jpg]black suit[/URL] when her business suits get in the way (excluding the cat-like hat and glasses). Not many can say that Adrianna is the one to wear casual wear. She is rarely seen wearing anything else other than formal. It simply puts her as the business woman that everyone knows her to be. [B]History:[/B] Born into a life of crime, Adrianna is known for who she is, where she came from, and what she does. She is the epitome of the italian mob boss, the exact replica of a mafia leader. She represents the Corinthos mafia to a 'T', yet no one says otherwise. She was born into a life where crime happened everyday, where life was threatened, yet she grew into a woman who feared nothing. She was introduced to her father's lifestyle, Adrianna was not ashamed to say that she was the daughter of the wealthiest, respected, and most feared man on earth. She was not afraid of her heritage, nor was she afraid to accept it. (Short, I know. I'll figure something out.) [B]Weapons:[/B] [URL=http://home.netyou.jp/kk/sakura/sozai/gazo/kunai/kunai11.jpg]Kunai[/URL] - Several kunais hidden from view, a knife belt wrapped around her waist, which is hidden underneath her regular belt, and twin customized kunai in an automatic loader on her left arm. [URL=http://www.finearms.ca/Images/H%20&%20K/USP2TONE.jpg]9MM H & K USP 2Tone[/URL] - Two handguns hidden in a holster underneath her breasts, on her ribs. [U]Vipera Lama[/u] - Unlike many others, Adrianna uses a whip called the Viper Blade, or Vipera Lama. It is a whip that has spikes on it and tears away at the skin of anyone who is entangled in it. It is also poisonous and can be quite deadly. Many say that is resembles a viper and the way it strikes. [B]Skills:[/B] Strong, agile, nimble, stealthy, accurate, and reflexive. Adrianna is known to be the entrepreneur of the group, the business woman who handles all affairs. She is also the tomboy, the fighter, but, then again, they all are fighters. Adrianna is labeled the dark one, as her name suggests. She keeps to herself and is known to be quite like a shadow if needed. Another talent that Adrianna holds is the talent to read people. She is able to know who people truly are, what fears they hold, what desires they have, whether or not they tell lies or truths. Adrianna is known as a seer, an empath, a telepath, even, for the way she knows people the moment they look at her. She is also deadly with any weapon in her hand, particularly those of japanese descent. [B]Origin:[/B] Italy[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]Dude, Vick, sorry for the delay of my sign-up. I'm having difficulty trying to figure out how to put my character's bio into place. Don't worry, I'll get it up ASAP, ok? Also, that sounds like a good mission. Sounds a bit like that one movie that starts with a C...The something...can't seem to remember. Well, anyways, I hope this RPG goes great.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]Clutching her fists, Gabriella began to walk out and Allen saw that she still did not go to Van. She disappeared from his sight and turned the corner towards her room, where Trini stood with arms crossed. She looked at Gabriella as she came near, who knew what Trini was thinking. [B]"Blood. Dents. Broken pieces. What's wrong?" "What are you talking about?"[/B] Gabriella acted as if nothing had happened and walked into her room. [B]"Nothing's wrong." "No. That's a lie, MacGuire. What's wrong?"[/B] Gabriella looked at Trini and paced. She didn't want to go through it again and truly did not want to say anything. If it was anything else, she would have explained herself, but this was what she was going through. This was something that had happened as if they were series. It hurt her internally and not externally. If it was anything else, she would tell her. She merely shook her head and Trini nodded. She didn't want to pry and just put a hand upon Gabriella's shoulders. [B]"If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. Remember that?"[/B] She then left the room and the door closed behind her. Gabriella was left in the dimly lit room and she suddenly sat upon the bed, but stood up once more. [B]"I think a hot shower is good for me."[/B] Unwrapping her bandages first, it stung at first, but resided as soon as they were all off. The blood subsided and Gabriella extended her fingers to only hear cracking. Sighing, Gabriella grabbed a towel and placed it on the floor. She stripped off her grimy clothes and turned the water on. It was a warm, massaging rain that gently splashed against the body. It cleansed all the pain and sorrow from her and relaxed her, giving her a refreshed mind. The demon slept as she stood in the water.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]Sighing, Heaven leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. She turned her head to the side and a sudden image appeared before her, but quickly disappeared as it had appeared. She sat straight up and looked at where the image was last seen and rubbed her eyes. Shaking herself, Heaven saved the latest work and shut her computer off. She stood up and walked towards her bedroom, but heard scratching at the door. Walking towards it, voices were heard outside. Looking through the peep hole and saw her cat, Esmerelda, Esme for short, and her dog, Manu, with a stranger who was petting her animals. Worried what had happened, Heaven quickly opened the door and picked up Esme, while Manu walked into the house. Heaven followed Manu as he walked in and then looked to the man who stood before her. While she wore a black shirt and grey sweats, the man wore a black outfit with red gloves and black shoes, along with sunglasses that covered his eyes. His hair was white like snow and he smelt of gun powder. Heaven held onto Esme, who merely looked at the man. [B]"Hi. And you are?"[/B][/size][/color]