Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dan L

Members
  • Posts

    1465
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dan L

  1. Has anyone seen this anime movie called the Wings of Honneamise? I like it but i havent seen anyone else talking about it...
  2. you look a little like someone I know....
  3. Good luck! I've got year 1 phys + biochem exams in a few weeks at uni, too. I might just die.
  4. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]What ur fav Football and Futball team.Mine are Green Bay Packers(NFL) and Fenerbache(International Team) [/B][/QUOTE] In the uk we dont call them that. We call 'football' American football and we call soccer football. The thing is, in our football, we only use our feet... and our heads, occasionally... I am not saying youre wrong, im just saying were different. No offence is meant (my little disclaimer)
  5. The other day one of my friends got this letter in the mail from co-op. any brits on here will probably know what i mean by co-op, anyone else probably wont. Anyway it was from co-op's funeral services section, which already had my friend a bit on edge.... then he saw the special offer at the top, it said 'Family Fun Day - Book now, save £50'.... has anyone else ever had any truly rediculous mail?
  6. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B]Deus please would you stop spamming this topic. This is ment for Riddles. If you aren't going to talk about a Riddle or an actual Riddle stop posting about "Deus". It is getting really annoying. [/B][/QUOTE] Saiyaman calm down stop looking at me like that... Im sorry... I beg you.... spare my life.... The rules.... theyre so confusing..... what? you want a riddle you say...... Ok..... if anyone gets this........ I'll be surprised. OK... What has no shape and many centres? PS Lady Macaiodh, yes youre right it is in my sig... but it wasnt until after i posted that... well... post.
  7. no matter what i do the post meter wont go above 60. No doubt when i submit this itll go up, but hey, its the only way. edit- DAMN I told you, it just went up to 61 has anyone had this problem before?
  8. I never had a hamster cos we have a cat that likes small furry things. Heres an interesting point. did you know that all domestic hamsters originate from one female hamster?
  9. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink] I want to marry a light hearted, humorous guy who can counter balance my cynicism...:wave:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] what cynicism
  10. If somebody stabbed someone, and on the way to the hospital, the ambulance crashed, do you think that the person who stabbed them should be charged with murder? I heard my friends talking about it one time. I think they shouldnt unless it was certain that the wound was fatal.
  11. If I had a child I'd teach them one important thing - listen to idiots before you put their ideas down. you have more to back your argument PS I do not mean to infer that they should consider everyone an idiot, or should be prejudiced, i was talking about 'known idiots'.
  12. I'mnot afraid of death. what kind of idiot wears a black cape anyway.
  13. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B]hhhmmm...i wouldn't change anything in my past, because then i prob wouldn't be who i am now. however i am working on changing how i deal with my past, and how it affects my today. i have several issues from my childhood that have decided how i react to the world [/B][/QUOTE] Speaking of issues from childhood my err, grandmother once told me she put arsenic in my dads tea. when i found out what it was i couldnt sleep. If i could change another thing id have told her where to shove it. Needless to say we have no contact with her anymore cos she was a... hmmm id better not say, i cant put it nicely
  14. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=crimson]I think the video (as well as the song) for Chop Suey Rocks, If you want to see a truly scay video watch Micheal Jacksons new video, just looking at him scares me to death[/color]:nervous: [/B][/QUOTE] has anyone else noticed that you never really see his face (unless theres some newer new one that i havent seen and thats what ure on about) cos his hat always covers it. Scary.
  15. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]Who's your favorite sailor scout?I like Pluto [/B][/QUOTE] Hmmmm tough choice. Ill go with mars for no apparent reason
  16. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i] [B]i dont have any weard dreams and im proud of it [/B][/QUOTE] No weird dreams? well thats just plain weird!
  17. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B] Hey chill. ..... just kidding.:D [/B][/QUOTE] no you werent. Same with me im in the uk so we dont have science fairs. Ive no idea how youre gonna make anything sciency from soap, and i do phys+biochem at uni. all i know is how to make soap (vaguely)... and bombs :D not that i do that kind of thing :angel:
  18. Dan L

    Beat

    Ive beaten 6 i think- LA, LTTP, OOT, MM, OOA + OOS in that order
  19. I have this unusual sense of empathy. unlike others from where i live, i can just tell how a certain person will react when a certain thing happens (only if i know them, but not necessarily very well). Also when i catch the bus to uni i get 'spontaneous anger' at people A-getting on the bus B-getting off the bus and C-getting in the way of the bus
  20. :devil: :devil: :devil: Has anyone else seen Devil Man. Its pretty good but theres only two episodes translated in english. I saw it once on the sci fi channel, cos they play anime movies at 12 midnight on saturdays, and i looked on the internet for it and only two of i think 12 episodes were translated to english. -edit- OOPS sorry after posting this i noticed there was already a post about devil man called 'devil' -edit-
  21. Ive seen some of the episodes and liked it but i rarely get time to watch it so i dont know much of whats going on when i do (despite the fact that theres only one series being shown) - it is still being shown here in the uk but it just goes in cycles, once they finish the series they show it over again.
  22. Hmmmmmmmmm comedy... tragedy... It depends. If you look at the comedians who write/perform comedy, many of them are sad, often very depressed, but are able to make people laugh. I have no idea how this works i dont do psychology, but ive heard about it alot.
  23. I'm gonna enjoy three weeks away from uni, then.... two weeks of exams...... damn.
  24. heres the official meaning of deus ex machina- DEUS EX MACHINA 1. In Greek and Roman drama, a god lowered by stage machinery to resolve a plot or extricate the protagonist from a difficult situation. 2. An unexpected, artificial, or improbable character, device, or event introduced suddenly in a work of fiction or drama to resolve a situation or untangle a plot. 3. A person or event that provides a sudden and unexpected solution to a difficulty. and I WASNT on about the game.
  25. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSj5 Gokou [/i] [B]Since i'm new, and I dont know anyone, lets talk. Question 1. What Video Game systems do u have? Question 2. Whats your favorite Video Game? Question 3. Whats your favorite anime? [/B][/QUOTE] I'm quite new too 1- N64 and PC(not really a game system but itll do) - getting PS2 soon 2- DEUS EX and anything in the zelda series 3- Dragonball Z and Devil Man (shame theres only 2 english episodes, WE WANT MORE!)
×
×
  • Create New...