conpiracymonki Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [b]My favourite colour can only b heard by an expert ear....[/b] :cross: :rolleyes: :D
MysticBabe Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 my fav color is purple, and if anyone says i'm a lesbo, you be a dead person:flaming:
Chris.C Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]my fav color is purple, and if anyone says i'm a lesbo, you be a dead person:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] I dont think your a lesbo just because u like purple...purple is a cool color but my favorite is blue,and no i m not gay.
conpiracymonki Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DOIK!#1 [/i] [B]my fav color is purple, and if anyone says i'm a lesbo, you be a dead person:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DOIK!#2 [/i] [B]I dont think your a lesbo just because u like purple...purple is a cool color but my favorite is blue,and no i m not gay[/B][/QUOTE] [b]How the hell can you tell wha a person is by their fave colour? An wha' wrong wit being homosexual? It unfamiliar wit y'all? Heh, silly silly homophobic ppl,...j/k Beware the silly Mod who'll take this wrongly![/b]
BabyGirl Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [color=deeppink]I'd think my favorite color should be quite obvious...[/color]
MysticBabe Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i] [B] I dont think your a lesbo just because u like purple...purple is a cool color but my favorite is blue,and no i m not gay. [/B][/QUOTE]ok, people say purple is the lesbo color. but i'm not one.
conpiracymonki Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DOIK#3 [/i] [B][color=deeppink]I'd think my favorite color should be quite obvious...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]It's either pink which I think, or Green, which I doubt,...because the 'Other', 'Purple', and 'Blue' are accounted for...although two ppl chose blue and only one person voted for BLUE on the poll, so nyeh..[/b]
BabyGirl Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B] [b]It's either pink which I think, or Green, which I doubt,...because the 'Other', 'Purple', and 'Blue' are accounted for...although two ppl chose blue and only one person voted for BLUE on the poll, so nyeh..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Oh it's pink. Most definitely pink. Purple is good too though. I like all those girly colors :love: [/color]
Shagoky Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I LOVE blue. I also like red, silver, black, yellow, grey, and orange :D
mc12 Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shagoky [/i] [B]I LOVE blue. I also like red, silver, black, yellow, grey, and orange :D [/B][/QUOTE] what is ur most favorite color though.:cross:
Shagoky Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mc12 [/i] [B] what is ur most favorite color though.:cross: [/B][/QUOTE] Notice that I said I LOVE blue and that I like the other colors ;)
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]I LIKE THE COLOR GREEN. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=coral]....as long as it's bright, neon, GloStick [color=limegreen]GrEeN[/color]....:D[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Dark/Navy Blue.... also my boyfriends favorite color :)
Kittie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 it used to be blue<----still is sometimes? :confused: but now it's black!!:wigout: [QUOTE]black is everything...-missing time[/QUOTE]
Tien Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I chose Blue and green(for some reason i got to vote twice.)
Matt.D Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [color=rainbow] My favorite is the golden-tan color I alwayz post in.....[/color]
Biida Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 My fave colours are... 3. [COLOR=darkred]blood red[/COLOR] 2. Midnight Black 1. [COLOR=royalblue]royal blue[/COLOR]
Treble Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 My favorite is Green and Green&Black like the Xbox color.:)
Raquel Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 1.black 2.[COLOR=silver]silver[/COLOR] 3.[COLOR=darkblue]midnight blue[/COLOR] 4.[COLOR=teal]teal[/COLOR] 5.[COLOR=crimson]crimson[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now