Jump to content
OtakuBoards

whats your favorite color???  

  1. 1. whats your favorite color???

    • blue
      7
    • green
      6
    • red
      1
    • yellow
      0
    • orange
      0
    • purple
      2
    • pink
      2
    • black
      3
    • white
      0
    • other(explain in post.)
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]my fav color is purple, and if anyone says i'm a lesbo, you be a dead person:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
I dont think your a lesbo just because u like purple...purple is a cool color but my favorite is blue,and no i m not gay.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DOIK!#1 [/i]
[B]my fav color is purple, and if anyone says i'm a lesbo, you be a dead person:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DOIK!#2 [/i]
[B]I dont think your a lesbo just because u like purple...purple is a cool color but my favorite is blue,and no i m not gay[/B][/QUOTE]

[b]How the hell can you tell wha a person is by their fave colour? An wha' wrong wit being homosexual? It unfamiliar wit y'all? Heh, silly silly homophobic ppl,...j/k
Beware the silly Mod who'll take this wrongly![/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i]
[B]
I dont think your a lesbo just because u like purple...purple is a cool color but my favorite is blue,and no i m not gay. [/B][/QUOTE]ok, people say purple is the lesbo color. but i'm not one.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DOIK#3 [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I'd think my favorite color should be quite obvious...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]It's either pink which I think, or Green, which I doubt,...because the 'Other', 'Purple', and 'Blue' are accounted for...although two ppl chose blue and only one person voted for BLUE on the poll, so nyeh..[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]It's either pink which I think, or Green, which I doubt,...because the 'Other', 'Purple', and 'Blue' are accounted for...although two ppl chose blue and only one person voted for BLUE on the poll, so nyeh..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oh it's pink. Most definitely pink. Purple is good too though. I like all those girly colors :love: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shagoky [/i]
[B]I LOVE blue. I also like red, silver, black, yellow, grey, and orange :D [/B][/QUOTE]
what is ur most favorite color though.:cross:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mc12 [/i]
[B]
what is ur most favorite color though.:cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

Notice that I said I LOVE blue and that I like the other colors ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]I LIKE THE COLOR GREEN. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=coral]....as long as it's bright, neon, GloStick [color=limegreen]GrEeN[/color]....:D[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...