Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 (I can't believe I forgot to mention this earlier) well what do you know, looks like malta definately is going to be something to remember, it would appear that my girlfriend, Gemma, is pregnant, looks like in 9 months I'm going to have a son or daughter bouncing around on my lap, I must say that this is quite a shock to both us and our families, but both are families are being supportive about it, although it does look like it could cause complications to future plans, oh well, I hope all goes well....
MysticGohan Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Awesome man! You're blessed man! Woo hoo, **** do i love babies. Hah, congratulations Safer. Oh and by the way, what is your first name. That, I have been wondering for sometime now. haha, well, gotta run.. congrats again man!
Baby Kiwi Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]Congrats! Even though a baby could complicate things, they are a joy to be around! I hope all goes well![/COLOR] :)
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 really?? congrats man!!!!! well done.
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Way to knock her up, man :love: Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Chris.C Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [color=blue] Congrats' man!I can't wait till I have a kid.[/color]:D
Treble Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Heh well congrats Safer thats nice to hear Babies are cool to play with well hope he/she learn and grow up to be like his/her father you or however you want him to be like.
Justin Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Whoa...that's almost a scary thought...naa just playing congrats to you and the mother to be... -Justin
Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 thanks everyone, I guess life can take an unexpected turn at any given point....
Cecil Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Wow. Congrats man. Hey be sure to show us a picture of him/her when he/she is born. Babys are so cute:D
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well, I'm a monkey's uncle! Yup, a couple months ago my brother and his 'significant other' had a baby girl. So congrats Seph, I hope it goes well![/SIZE]
Justin Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 well you know who to IM if you ever need a babysitter... -Justin, KamakaziVashta or TIGERS6434...
Syk3 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Safer, a daddy?!?! That's a scary thought. Only joking! Good luck man.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 ehhhhhh.... I dunno what to say (despite the fact I have written this long thingy)..... Congrats I guess... although I wouldn't be very happy if I had kids.... but then again thats just me :) Well yeah, i can tell you first hand kids are both a godsend and a hellish demon all at once.... I've had to put up with my neice for the past 5 and a half month and my brother is 4 years younger than you Safer :)..... well good luck to you, and those 9 months.... they go by REAL fast..... and take care of your girlfriend.... it's hard for them during pregnancy.... my brothers girlfriend always told me everything.... and when she was pregnant my brother treated her like ****.... the emotions of women during pregnancy are very high, be sure not to hurt her :) On a complete side note: i hate kids between the ages of 2 and 9 hehehe.... and if I have kids It'll probably be through adoption because I hope to still be with my boyfriend till i grow old and withered.... :) but still, congrats. I'm sure you'll be a great daddy.
Lia Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]ehhhhhh.... I dunno what to say (despite the fact I have written this long thingy)..... Congrats I guess... although I wouldn't be very happy if I had kids.... but then again thats just me :) Well yeah, i can tell you first hand kids are both a godsend and a hellish demon all at once.... I've had to put up with my neice for the past 5 and a half month and my brother is 4 years younger than you Safer :)..... well good luck to you, and those 9 months.... they go by REAL fast..... and take care of your girlfriend.... it's hard for them during pregnancy.... my brothers girlfriend always told me everything.... and when she was pregnant my brother treated her like ****.... the emotions of women during pregnancy are very high, be sure not to hurt her :) On a complete side note: i hate kids between the ages of 2 and 9 hehehe.... and if I have kids It'll probably be through adoption because I hope to still be with my boyfriend till i grow old and withered.... :) but still, congrats. I'm sure you'll be a great daddy. [/B][/QUOTE] kids aren't THAT bad....:rolleyes:
BabyGirl Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B] kids aren't THAT bad....:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]ehh yes they are. I wasn't planning on posting in here because while I do like kids, I don't think I ever want my own. I mean, I may somewhere along the line...but I'm a pretty independent chick, and even marriage isn't something I'm sure that I really want to do! I don't know, we'll see. But to Safer, congrats man :) And like Transtic said, treat your girl right, and for God's sake don't leave her >_< but I very much doubt that you would do that.[/color]
Lia Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]ehh yes they are. I wasn't planning on posting in here because while I do like kids, I don't think I ever want my own. I mean, I may somewhere along the line...but I'm a pretty independent chick, and even marriage isn't something I'm sure that I really want to do! I don't know, we'll see. But to Safer, congrats man :) And like Transtic said, treat your girl right, and for God's sake don't leave her >_< but I very much doubt that you would do that.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] if he did leave her i'd find my way over to safer's house and wack him on the head with a frying pan
Transtic Nerve Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B] kids aren't THAT bad....:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] I think they are..... well maybe not if they have good parents but so many parents out there are less than suitable to be raising kids ::cough:: my brother ::cough::... so I tend not to like kids period..... I hate when my family says that I will be a happy father one day.... ugh.... makes me sick everytime they say something like that. Anyway, and oh yeah. All you kids out there.... [b]WEAR A D[b]A[/b]MN CONDOM![/b] We don't need teenage parents! Once you hit 20 ike Safer, be my guest..... you people piss me off so much when I see you on Jerry Springer or Sally or whatever talk show!
Lia Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I think they are..... well maybe not if they have good parents but so many parents out there are less than suitable to be raising kids ::cough:: my brother ::cough::... so I tend not to like kids period..... I hate when my family says that I will be a happy father one day.... ugh.... makes me sick everytime they say something like that. Anyway, and oh yeah. All you kids out there.... [b]WEAR A D[b]A[/b]MN CONDOM![/b] We don't need teenage parents! Once you hit 20 ike Safer, be my guest..... you people piss me off so much when I see you on Jerry Springer or Sally or whatever talk show! [/B][/QUOTE] lmao!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 WOO-HOO!!!!!!!! i never thought id ever live to see the day when one of the admins would knock someone up. congrats seph so, if its a boy, what are you gonna name him??? same question if its a girl???
BabyGirl Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]WOO-HOO!!!!!!!! i never thought id ever live to see the day when one of the admins would knock someone up. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Ugh, I hate that term. The whole thought of sex and pre-marrital pregnancy makes me mad...guys see it as some sort of game where they can just do whatever they want. Well do you realize that it's the chick who ends up having to deal with those consequences for the rest of her life? "If you're going to lay around and play around, at least be man enough to stay around." (~[i]Kirk Franklin and The Family[/i]) :rolleyes: Grr...[/color]
Lia Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Ugh, I hate that term. The whole thought of sex and pre-marrital pregnancy makes me mad...guys see it as some sort of game where they can just do whatever they want. Well do you realize that it's the chick who ends up having to deal with those consequences for the rest of her life? "If you're going to lay around and play around, at least be man enough to stay around." (~[i]Kirk Franklin and The Family[/i]) :rolleyes: Grr...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] thats a good point
Navi Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 hohoho mr stork has blessed you eh. have fun! (ha, ha, ha) if i had a kid i'd want a boy....but that'll be in a looong time.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]i never thought id ever live to see the day when one of the admins would knock someone up. [/B][/QUOTE] ugh.... as BabyGirl mentioned already, I also don't like that term... i find it to be very.... rude..... to say the least.... Sex isn't something thats "funny".... or fun for that matter.... the consiquences of one act of sexual intercourse could change your life forever, thats why I hate people that go around thinkin nothing of it..... people need to realize that..... here's a perfect example.... My brother = horny.... has sex ONCE... yes [b]ONCE[/b] and now he's a 16 year old father..... once time, and his whole life.... changed forever..... thats why I preach the usage of condoms.... at least with kids.... no wonder zanza calls me "Trojan Man".... -_-;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now