Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Highschool: The wonderful lovely years.


Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay this is how the story will play out. It is the year 2002 (orginal huh?) and you are attending a regular highschool in Kansas. All i want is for you to play out your life as you would if you were truely in highschool. Okay here we go.

Name:
Age
What class year you are: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior.)

here is mine

Name: Ryan Brants

Age: 16

Year: Sophomore.

Description: Ryan is six foot one with light brown hair and blue eyes. He is rather on the quiet side but once he meets someone and gets used to them he is rather quite social.

I hope you enjoy this. ;)
Posted
NOW THIS IS SOMETHING I CAN DO.... be myself...

Name: Leigh Shaw

Age: 15

Year: Freshmen

Discription: She is not to good at makeing friends and that takes huge chunks out of her confidence and self estem. Will get along with anyone if they give her the chance. She has shoulder length brown curly hair. Bright crystal blue eyes and shes about 5'5''- 5'6''. Shes... as she would put it... fat... it doesent bother her... shes about 288lbs and she KNOWS its whats inside that counts not looks. She jsut wishes others would see it too.
Posted
[color=009966]Name: Samantha Shinda
Age: 15
What class year you are: Freshman

--EDIT-- Oops. I forgot the description. Silly me.

Description: Samantha has long brown hair that goes down to her wrists when her hands are by her side. She stands at 5'3", has green eyes, and wears a green T-shirt and cacki (sp?) pants.[/color]
Posted
[color=blue]
[B]Name: [/B] Jaimie
[B]age: [/B] 14
[B]grade: [/B] Freshman
[B]description: [/B] black hair(brown roots showing a bit) brown eyes. [URL=http://ssj4trunks.250free.com/Corey%20and%20Jaimie.gif]see here (I'm the chick)[/URL]. Shy and stays alone most of the time.[/color]
Posted
Okey dokey i think i'm going to go ahead and start this. Oh and the name of the school is Topeka Highschool its three floors and has a 150 foot tall belltower. I don't know how big it is but lets just say that it is very big.
Posted
okay methinks we have enough people to start this puppy. Sorry got carried away there, lol. Okay i'm going to go ahead and start the rpg now.
Posted
Thanks. There isn't a set number of who can join, this will stay available untill the "schoolyear" is over. and by schoolyear i mean the rpg's schoolyear.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Hmm.. I'm the really ugly girl in this picture... @_@;

Name: Dana Lee

Age: 14

Class: Freshman

Description: Dana's the new girl in school, from a small neighborhood in Texas. Although she is very quiet during classes, she has tried out for the school dance team, and succeeded as a member. She's gotten used to Kansas, despite the empty feeling of being away from home. Dana's seperated from her mother, and is living with her father. Her new best friend, Celia, helped her get used to school life in a different state, and introduced her to other people, only to transfer to a high school...[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Juu, you are [i]so[/i] pretty...I really wish you'd stop calling yourself ugly...oh well.

Name: Ashlee...uh, I can't think of a last name right now...I'll edit this...

Age: 14

Class: Freshman? (sorry if I get these mixed up, we don't have them in Australia)

Description: Ashlee has long red hair, blue eyes (think Asuka ;)) and is about 5 feet 6 inches tall. She is funny, and quite friendly, although she is sometimes shy around people she doesn't know. She has quite a few friends, however none of them are very close. [/size][/color]
Posted
[FONT=century gothic] [size=1] [color=crimson]

Okay, this looks quite, interesting. I'll give it a go.

Name: Max Danvo
Class: Senior (last year)
Age: 18

Description: Max is one of the clever guys around. Having run for class president 2 years running, he feels he has the ability to do so now. He has a kind heart, always willing to show a friendly face to the new Freshmen. Unfortunately, he has not many friends, but believes his luck amy change this year. [/FONT] [/size] [/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]Heh, this DOES sound like fun. I am definately going to join. ^_^

[b]Name:[/b] Rebekkah Lee.

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Class:[/b] Senior

[b]Description:[/b] Rebekkah (NEVER BECKY) is 5'7" and has medium length dark blonde hair with light blonde highlights. It is cut in layers and falls gently around her face. Rebekkah is the captain of the Topeka HighSchool's Dance Team. She is well-liked and was voted "Most Likely to Suceed" female of the Senior class. She has beautiful green eyes and is tall and slender. She has an optimistic and outgoing personality and is friendly with everyone.[/color][/size]
Posted
Cool sounds good to me... I hope I'm not too late though.

Name: Billy Corgan?

Age: 15

Class: Freshman

Desciption: Thin, long brown curly hair, shoulder length. Quite tall for my age, bright blue eyes (think Fankie Sinatra) A muso, plays guitar very social and willing to make a fool of himself, and others.
Posted
[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=deeppink]Name: Kayla.
Gender: Female
Status: Freshman
Age: 14

Bio: She loves to make friends and doesn't really have a close friend, but shes friends with all, that is not always a good thing...
She loves riding horses and swimming. She had short blond hair and crystal blue eyes.She is 5'6 and weighs about 98 pounds, very very slender.

[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
Nick
Age: 16
Class:Sophomore
Description: The resident "Jock" on campus. He's Captain of the Varsity Football team, he plays Middle Linebacker & Fullback, and plays Defense on the Jv Lacrosse Team. Everyone knows who he is...
Posted
[COLOR=blue]OOC: AAHHH THE JOYS OF HS...alll over agin...This seems interseing...a way to change my high school years....NOT!!!but I'll still join....I haven't change much since then soo It'll be like college...well kind of!!!

Name: Enjoli Reyes
age: 17
Class: Senior
Description: Some what of a loner, but actually had a few friend...those that I could truly trust were in my circle.
About 5'9 and on the healty side. Dark hair down to shoulder. Light brown skin and a few times would wear glasses. Smart but not a brain!!!
Posted
Cool! This is awesome! Oh and here's an interesting fact, Topeka Highschool does exist! Its the highschool i attend. Just thought i'd share that with you.
Posted
[color=dark red][size=1]I just want to let you people know, that Sophomores are never the captains of the Varsity football team. That would mean that obviously your team sucked...just to let you know.. >.>;;

And also, people in high school AREN'T super immature. There are too many stereotypes in here already...[/color][/size]
Posted
why the hell not?

Name: Ian Lucas

Age: 15 (Although he has only just turned 15, he appears more like 17 or 18, which vexes him no end)

Class: Freshman (I'm guessing, curse your American...uh..class name things)

Description: A tall, thin guy, who always wears a grey beanie hat and long, messy black hair. He has just moved over to america from London because of his father's job. He's not so anitsocial as...well...as a general rule, he hates people. He's sacastic and very witty for his age. He doesn't particularly like sports, preferring music and the writings of Burgess (Clockwork Orange rules).
Posted
Name: Avalon Richards
Age: 17
Class: Junior
Description: Avalon?s persona is quite rebellious. She is a computer genius and often seen typing in her laptop. Avalon keeps to herself unless provoked?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Sorry I posted without signing up.


Name: Marika Angelus
Age: 16
Class: Sophomore

Description: She has long black hair that goes down to her waist and brown eyes. She is about 6'2". She has only had one friend her entire life. She lives alone, as her mother is in a mental institution and her father died in a car accident. She is mostly content with being by herself and listening to CDs.
Posted
[color=blue] I don't mean to sound mean or anything but all these ppl sign up and don't really post. Why do ya'll sign up and don't take the time to write like a paragraph or what your char does? ....I'm sorry for sounding like a b**** but still....[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...