Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red]My slip. As for your other question, I believe it is Umaro.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]FFIV[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Numbers Mitch, numbers ;)

In FFIV, like Bremma said, it's Kain. Cecil was Pali, plai's can use white magic, Rosa was a white mage, white magic there. Rydia is a summoner, need MP there, and that Fusoya guy (think thats his name) was some sort of Mage, so it had to be Kain... [/COLOR]
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Numbers Mitch, numbers ;)

In FFIV, like Bremma said, it's Kain. Cecil was Pali, plai's can use white magic, Rosa was a white mage, white magic there. Rydia is a summoner, need MP there, and that Fusoya guy (think thats his name) was some sort of Mage, so it had to be Kain... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] *smacks self super-hard in head* Damnit, I hate myself right now...*wasn't taught how to count roman numerals in school, since the teacher thought it wasn't needed*[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Actually, FuSoYa isn't in your end party (though he does use white and black magic). Edge is, and he has...um...I forget the name of the command, but they're ninja ability things that use MP. So yeah, Kain is the only one that doesn't have any MP.

In FFVI, you don't have a set end party. You can use whichever characters you want.

[b]Answer:[/b] Jenova-DEATH has 25000 HP, I believe.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, where do you get Rydia back, after she was swollowed up by Leviatan in the ship wreck? Also, what's different about her when you get her back?[/color]
Posted
You find her in the Underground world at the Dwarven castle. But now she is older, an adult, if I'm not mistaken.

OK, easy if you've gotten well through FFX. Since the answer is a spoier, I think it would be considerate to use the spoier tag on the answer.

What does Auron reveal about himself to Tidus after the battle with Yunalesca?
Posted
[color=crimson]AUUUUURRRROOONNN!!!!! :luv::love:

[spoiler]He reveals that he is also an unsent.[/spoiler] :bawl: AUUROOONNNN!!! *whimper whimper* Heh.

Now that the resident Auron otaku has spoken :haha:, my turn.

[b]Question[/b]: Why was Maester Seymour made a Maester at such a young age? (Several answers here, but mostly looking for lineage.)[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Hmm I'm not sure here, but, wasnt it because Seymour's mother left him as a child and through Seymour's trauma it was within his bloodline to become Maester, I havent played FFX for a while. *Scratches head*[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Question:(Anyway)In Final Fantasy VII, of this great game existed among many ohers, a specific side character named ... Johnny. When he leaves, what is the first place you see him on. (REMEMBER, after he has left!)
Posted
[b][size=1]
Because his father was the Maester who introduced the belief in Yevon to the Guados?
Or maybe because he [spoiler]killed his father[/spoiler] when he was young?
Or maybe because he's a hybrid, and hybrids always seem to just be annoyingly that darn better..
(Yes...I ran out of ideas) :p[/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Question:(Anyway)In Final Fantasy VII, of this great game existed among many ohers, a specific side character named ... Johnny. When he leaves, what is the first place you see him on. (REMEMBER, after he has left!)[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Um... Could you try and rephrase that question so that I can make more sense of it? o_O;;;;[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]Ajeh actually gave me the answer I was looking for, albeit an unusual form of it. Maester Seymour was highly favored for both being half Guado, half human, plus having that super power Summon ([spoiler]his mother Anima[/spoiler]) to help him step up to the Maester seat earlier than expected.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]
Question:(Anyway)In Final Fantasy VII, of this great game existed among many ohers, a specific side character named ... Johnny. When he leaves, what is the first place you see him on. (REMEMBER, after he has left!) [/B][/QUOTE]

Gah! Which one of them was [i]Johnny[/i]? Can't you even give us a place he was first seen? What did he look like? Oh, there were so many... I remember Marlene, Dyne, Dio, Godo, the dark-haired SOLDIER [spoiler]who was also Aeris's ex[/spoiler], Biggs&Wedge&Jessie, Shinra President& his son, and all the generals and Turks... Just too darn MANY!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Question:(Anyway)In Final Fantasy VII, of this great game existed among many ohers, a specific side character named ... Johnny. When he leaves, what is the first place you see him on. (REMEMBER, after he has left!)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

You see him in his house in Costa De Sol. He's there with his Girlfriend... It's quite funny. Good old Jittery Johnny. ^_^.
Posted
[color=crimson]Don't you first see Johnny at Wall Market--the Bumblebee Hotel or whatever it's called?
I never did understand the big deal about Johnny...:twitch:

As for the Tifa question, I'm not quite sure but...white? That just popped into my head.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]I was talking to Ajeh, and took a random guess and said "red" and he said it was right. What say you Flasheh? [/COLOR]
Posted
[b][size=1]
Yes...yes he did get it right.. ¬_¬
(I didn't know it was a guess until he posted just now)[/b]

The bear can be seen during the flashback-thing when Tifa is [strike]fiddling with[/strike] inside Cloud's head[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][b]Question:[/b] We all know Cloud has a stolen identity, but who did he steal it from? [/COLOR]
Posted
:D [b][size=1]
Gee... I wonder who it could be....
Could it by any chance be my FF7 favourite person of all time Zack?
(Zack = [strike]The One With The Sword[/strike] Radditz-wannabe)[/b]

So I like the strikethrough thing :p
(I'll edit on a question once I get one)

[color=red]
OK, a question from Weh:
QUESTION: Whichever weapon attacks Junon (lots of debate here, lol); at what speed was it travelling through the water? Answer in knots.[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by blackgatomon [/i]
[B]Okay... wild guess... 22! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]I laughed at that post.

Not because it was funny, because it was stupid.

There is a weapon, speeding towards a town at an alarming rate trying to destroy it. If it was going 22 knots it wouldn't dent a piece of paper. It would have to be some where between 50-150.

I was lucky on my wild guess, but i did know it was one of the primary colors. That post was spam. [/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...