Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=royal blue]No, wait--it was six! It was the last one the lady (whatever her name is o_O) had to check, though Cid told her there wasn't any point to making all the last minute checks. And the one she didn't check was the same one that blew up, costing Cid his lifelong dream.

Six, right?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][b][size=1]
I swear Ginny or someone once said this somewhere in this forum.

My head hurts...[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I said it... No body cares about me. o_0 Anyway, ''Ahem''. I havent played Final Fantasy 7 in a long time, looks like I better refresh my memory. But I'm not just going to agree with other people, I'll be difficult by saying 8! Mwaha. Though I must be wrong, I tried... ^_~
Just kidding, I knew it really.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I said it... No body cares about me. o_0 Anyway, ''Ahem''. I havent played Final Fantasy 7 in a long time, looks like I better refresh my memory. But I'm not just going to agree with other people, I'll be difficult by saying 8! Mwaha. Though I must be wrong, I tried... ^_~[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Shattered. -_-;

Go ahead and ask, Zidargh.

[b]Edit:[/b] Ginny, it was the tank that blew up when leaving from Earth; the one that Shera said was faulty, but Cid didn't take her advice (and gotted his leg hurty as a result ^_^)[/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Bah, alright then. *Gets inspired by Weh's detailed questions*. Hmm, my first question was quite unfair. But I guess I'll make a better one... In FFX, what is the method (to gaining the advantage over Seymour's guards) to stop them healing Seymour with Hi-Potions...?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Umm..... Make seymour a zomnbie.

I think.

I havn't played FFX in ages, so really that's just a guess. [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Incorrect. Here's a a hint as I wrote my question unclearly, I'll try an edit it. How do you stop the GUARDS from healing him with Hi-Potions? [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=royal blue]Mmm, if they don't have potions, they can't heal him, so steal their potions, (make a jeering face at them,) and slice them (while commenting that their techniques SUCK).

Heh. Just had to throw that extra stuff in for heck of it.

*eyes glow red* Tell me I'm right.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=royal blue]Mmm, if they don't have potions, they can't heal him, so steal their potions, (make a jeering face at them,) and slice them (while commenting that their techniques SUCK).

Heh. Just had to throw that extra stuff in for heck of it.

*eyes glow red* Tell me I'm right.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Hmm, hehe, yay Ginny you're right. Well done, steal their potions (You only have to do it once) and you have taken all the Hi-Potions away from the Guado Guards some how, while you gain an extra Hi-Potion. And as Ginny said, you have to comment that they suck.^_^;[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=royal blue]Indeed--my turn!

Ah, I'll go easy on you all. What is Barrett's wife's name?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Wasn't it Myra? I sometimes confuse her with Dyne's wife, but I'm almost completely positive that it is Myra. :lecture:
Posted
[color=royal blue]:bluesweat: I'm pretty sure that's right--
All: YOU DON'T KNOW FOR SURE?!?
--hush, I'm typing here. :p That's what I thought too, so go for it, CWB.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=royal blue]:bluesweat: I'm pretty sure that's right--
All: YOU DON'T KNOW FOR SURE?!?
--hush, I'm typing here. :p That's what I thought too, so go for it, CWB.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]..I wonder if he'll be back..

*waits for CWB to make a posty question*[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]I just IMed him, i think he'll make one now... -Tasis [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Ginny, you am need to make question when you get right answer!!!

*steals question*

[b]Question:[/b] How many times do you HAVE to play Blitzball, to continue on in the story in FFX? (easy question alert!!) [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Ginny, you am need to make question when you get right answer!!!

*steals question*

[b]Question:[/b] How many times do you HAVE to play Blitzball, to continue on in the story in FFX? (easy question alert!!) [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Only once. :p

How about this one? I don't know if it's been asked or not, but what are the names of the various chocobo breeds in Final Fantasy VII?
Posted
[b][size=1]
Once against the Luca Goers ¬.¬

Hmm..
LONG AND POINTLESS, YET EASY QUESTION: Name all the different materia in FFVII[/b]

That one should take somebody a while ^__^

----------------
EDIT-Add on
----------------
[b]To retain me question (nuts be to the replied-faster-than-me-Panman)
There be:
The standard yellow chocobo,
The green mountain chocobo,
The blue river chocobo,
The black river and mountain chocobo,
and the gold everywhere chocobo.[/b]
:)
And there're those impossible pink, red, odd shaded, and white chocobos in the races too.
[/size]
Posted
Well so far in playing FFX I've only played it once, so I guess that's the answer. Am I right? :)

Edit: Sorry I didn't see someone had already replied to that question. Darnit too slow! :(
Posted
[color=royal blue]You got Support (blue), Summon (red), Command (yellow), Independent (purple), and Magic (green) Materia. That's all I'm writing, 'cause I have a life, YOU KNOW! ;)

In FF7, name the type of weapon each main character has (generalizations are allowed).[/color]
Posted
[b][size=1]
Aw nuts...I was hoping someone'd bother to write up every single separate materia ^__^

Anyway:
Cloud- Generally heavy single-edged swords
Tifa- Generally gloves
Aeris- Staffs and sticks
Yuffie- Um..pinwheel things?
Vincent- Handguns
Cait Sith- Megaphones
Red XIII- Hair clip thingies!
Barret- Attached hand-guns...generally
Cid- Spears and lances[/b]

I think that's [u]generally[/u] right...next question to next poster[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][b]Question:[/b] Name the general accessory each FFX character uses... [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][b]Question:[/b] Name the general accessory each FFX character uses... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] I'll take a shot at this...[strike][Vaguely hopes he doesn't get shot down...][/strike]

[i]Tidus[/i]-Sword
[i]Auron[/i]-Even larger sword
[i]Wakka[/i]-Ball...can[strike]'t[/strike] remember...err..Blitz Ball!!
[i]Lulu[/i]-Doll
[i]Yuna[/i]-Staff
[i]Rikku[/i]-Gloves, I think...
[i]Kimari[/i]-Can't remember...[color=white] Wasn't it a lance?[/color] [spoiler]...[/spoiler]it's been awhile since I've played X...I think.[color=orange].[/color][color=yellow].[/color][color=gray].[/color][color=white].[/color]

:I Give up:...[spoiler]:: Desperately calls [strike]A[/strike]Jeh forth::[/spoiler][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...