Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red][b]Question:[/b] Explain how to obtain Aeris's Limit Break (Level 4) [i]thourougly[/i]. Also explain how to obtain all of her other limit breaks, and, along with all of that, what each limit break does.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b]Answer:[/b]

Level 1
[b]Healing Wind[/b] - Heals your Party
[b]Seal Evil[/b] - Paralyzes and stops an enemy from casting magic.


Level 2
[b]Breath of the Earth[/b] - I think it just takes away all status effects.
[b]Fury Brand[/b] - Raises other peoples Limit Break bar thingy.


Level 3
[b]Planet Protector[/b] - makes you invinsible for awhile
[b]Pulse of Life[/b] - Healing Wind and Breath of the Earth combined with a couple things. Completely restores your MP and will cast life2 on any pary member.


Level 4

[b]Great Gospel[/b] - Sorta a combination of both Level 3 limit breaks but the barrier lasts longer.

[b]How to get them all:[/b]

Level 1
[b]Healing Wind[/b] - You start with it.
[b]Seal Evil[/b] - Use Healing Wind 7 times to learn Seal Evil

Level 2
[b]Breath of the Earth[/b] - You need a certain ammount of kills... around 100 or so, i think.
[b]Fury Brand[/b] - Breath of the Earth used 6 times to learn it.

Level 3
[b]Planet Protector[/b] - I think you need more kills, another 100 or so?
[b]Pulse of Life[/b] - Use Planet Protector 5 times.

Level 4
[b]Great Gospel[/b] - Go to the cave near Junon that is only accesible by the highwind or a blue chocobo. Talk to the sleeping man and if the number of battles you fought where the last two digits are equal you will recieve the Mythril most likely. Now go to the Weapon Seller east of Gongaga and talk to the Weapon Seller and take the small box on the top, it's the Limit.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson][b]Quesjun:[/b] [FFX] On average, how much damage does each character take on every hit of Anima's overdrive, Oblivion (this is according to the first time you fight [spoiler]Seymour and he summons her[/spoiler])?[/color][/size][/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][b]Answer: [/b]I'm honestly not sure.... I think it would do different ammounts to different people, because they're at different spots on the Sphere Grid, and then have different stats?? I dunno...

[b]Question:[/b] In FFX, what type of Sphere lets you go directly to any of your friends locations on the Sphere Grid? [/COLOR]
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][color=royalblue][COLOR=royalblue]I'm honestly not sure.... I think it would do different ammounts to different people, because they're at different spots on the Sphere Grid, and then have different stats?? I dunno... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Hmm.. I guess you're right.. kinda.. although, Anima's Oblivion should take away [i]about[/i] (yeah, I did say on average! [i]ON AVERAGE![/i]) 100 HP on each hit (and it does hit millions of squabillions of times :().[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=red] The answer to your question is the [i]Return Sphere[/i] I believe.

[b]Question:[/b] Name all of the locations of the Auron Spheres. [spoiler](The ones that play movies with Jecht, Auron, and co.)[/spoiler][/color]
Posted
[color=royal blue]The answer to which sphere takes you to any of your friends' current sphere grid location is the Friend Sphere. A Return Sphere takes you to any sphere you have activated, and a Teleport Sphere takes you to any sphere activated by any other character.

[spoiler]AURON SPHERES:
Macalania Forest (after boss fight with the blobby thingy)
Macalania Woods
Besaid Village
Mt. Gagazet
Thunger Plains
SS Liki
Mi'ihen road
Mushroom Rock area
Moonflow
Luca Stadium[/spoiler]


Still in keeping with the Auron Spheres: Which one was considered Auron's sphere, which Jecht's, and which Braska's sphere(s)? (giving the location that goes with each is fine)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=royal blue]Still in keeping with the Auron Spheres: Which one was considered Auron's sphere, which Jecht's, and which Braska's sphere(s)? (giving the location that goes with each is fine)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=royalblue] [b]Answer:[/b][/color][color=white]
Jecht Sphere - Macalania Forest
Jecht Sphere - Besaid Temple at right
Jecht Sphere - S.S. Liki, on the bridge
Jecht Sphere - Luca Stadium, first basement
Jecht Sphere - Mi'ihen Highroad, Oldroad, South
Auron's Sphere - Mushroom Rock Road
Jecht Sphere - South Wharf on Moonflow
Jecht Sphere - Thunder Plains
Jecht Sphere - South part of Macalania Forest
Braska's Sphere - Mt.Gagazet Mountain Trial[/color]

[color=royalblue][b]Question:[/b] Whats the name of the Sphere that teaches you a friends [u]Special[/u] move?[/color]
Posted
[color=royal blue]I know they are yellow colored, but beyond that...

*points and screams laughingly* No shame, no shame--Tasis copied that straight out of the player's guide!
*Everyone stares at her*
How would I know that? I...ah...well, see, that is...[size=1]uh oh...[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Ummm, no i didn't Ginny.... i don't use/need any of them books, i find it cheating :whoops: - [b]Tasis[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
Its the Special Sphere.

Allright.. this one is tricky, so i wil be giving hints if people are having trouble guessing it.

What do the Cids of FFIV, FFVI and FFX have in common?
Posted
They are all bald? Well, the FFX Cid is, anyway. The Cid in FF6 has a hood on, so one can't really tell, and I have no clue on the Cid of FF4...
Posted
Well, it isn't their jobs... Cid in FF6 is an engineer, while Cid in FF10 is a thief, right? Maybe it could be the fact that they all worked for the main villain of each game?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bremma [/i]
[B]Its the Special Sphere.

Allright.. this one is tricky, so i wil be giving hints if people are having trouble guessing it.

What do the Cids of FFIV, FFVI and FFX have in common? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] All of their names [i]are[/i] Cid. Bwhahah. It is correct....you can't deny it...:p [/color]
Posted
[color=royal blue]Well, but that's true of ALL the Cids, so bwhaha on you! :p

I've only played a little of 4 and 6...um um um...is each Cid related to one of the playable characters of the game?[/color]
Posted
But ff6's Cid isn't related to anybody. Celes calls her "grandpa", but they aren't real relatives... I suppose.

Dang, you've thrown us a tough one, Bremma!

(NOTE: this is my 999th post! One to go, and I will FINALLY be an....*gasp* )
Posted
[color=red]No, that's not true. The Cid in FFVIII was a headmaster at Balamb Garden, and it was never mentioned if he had any previous experience as an airship pilot.

--Chris[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=royal blue]I know they are yellow colored, but beyond that...

*points and screams laughingly* No shame, no shame--Tasis copied that straight out of the player's guide!
*Everyone stares at her*
How would I know that? I...ah...well, see, that is...[size=1]uh oh...[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Ummm, no i didn't Ginny.... i don't use/need any of them books, i find it cheating :whoops: - [b]Tasis[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue] :shifty:

[b]For the Cid Question:[/b] Relationships? Hmmm, i think it's because someone you meet, or is on your team, is in some sort of family relationship with him, or calls him a family name (Celes = Grandpa)? [/COLOR]
Posted
In terms of relationships, I can't find a similiar parallel in the three.

FF4 - Cid isn't related to anyone in this game, nor does he take care of anyone. The main female characters (Rosa and Rydia) have seemingly no real bond to him.

FF6 - Cid is not Celes true relative, but he did raise her.

FFX - The father of Rikku.

So those are the only explained relationships I can think of. 6 and X are simliar, but not really.

The only other thing that comes to mind is that they are all inventors (FFX and FF4 - He does airships, FF6 - makes that thing that drains the espers, etc), which apparently isn't what you're looking for.

I've not beaten FFX, so I don't know about this one...

But in FF6 and FF4 both Cids get severerly injured/killed trying to save someone. In FF4 I believe he dies, and in FF6 he gets very sick afterwards (although you [i]can[/i] save him. I doubt that's it though lol.

I should add that Cid dying was completely edited in the US version of FF2 on the SNES. I'm not sure if that was changed in the PSX release of it or not, considering they redid the translation.
Posted
Well, I'll give it to you SJ, Cid was Rosa's father. I recall him theataning Cecil no to break her heart. And I belive Cid from FFX was also Yuna's uncle. Anyway, you go for it Semjaza.
Posted
Cid was longtime friends of Cecil and Rosa. He was not her father though. Her father was killed when she was a child...

I'll edit this later with a good question heh.

Edit - -

Nothing great is coming to mind, so here is an easy one...

In FF6, what are the names of Cyan's son and wife?
Posted
Hey, I asked that already earlier! Bremma was right, so it's his time to ask.

Hmm, what else... wait. WAIT!!! This is it!! My 1000th post!!! Hey, mesa an ottaque! Whoopeeeeeee!!!

Heh, nobody can guess I've been waiting for this, right? :smirk:
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]If you answer the question, please post a question too >.<;; [/COLOR]
Posted
Im a GIRL Semjaza.

Anyway... In FF6 when the stone statues are moved at the end of the world of Balance, how many times are they moved collectively? (Im gonna be semi fexible on this answer.)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...