WW2 Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 Yes your answer was correct. Please ask another question.:D
Zidargh Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] Well alright then. Q.) In [B]Final Fantasy Tactics[/B], after the second battle, if you want to change the Job Class of a character, what are the basic classes that are made available at first. (This is excluding the classes that you gain as the game progresses).[/color][/size]
Guest Zeh Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 [size=1][b]A:[/b] Squire and Chemist. [b]Q: (FF movie)[/b] What is the name of the squadron that helps Aki save the earth?[/size]
BlueGender Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 A: Deep Eye Squadren Q: What year does FF: Spirits Within take place
Krillen Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 A: 2065 Q: In FF9, what is the Ultimate Weopon of Vivi?
Sakura Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 I don't think you needed the location but the Mace of Zeus is right. Your question Steiner.
Krillen Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 A:Ummm...Irelands Flag? [img]http://www.sau.edu/administration/news/images/irishstudylecture.jpg[/img]
Insane Idiot Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 More of a world geography question than a Final Fantasy one. Baku had a white shirt with an orange vest over it. It doesn't really look like any nation's flag. I mean, Ivory Coast? India? what?
Guest Steiner Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 ok iv noticed that most images dont show his shirt so ill ask another question. Q: What is the name of the moogle in alexandria,s bell tower
Sakura Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 Kupo!! I love that little guy. Question: I can't think of anything so what is Red XIII's father's name and how did he die in exact.
Guest Steiner Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 A: Seto, he was petrified protecting the cosmo canyon from intruders.
Guest Steiner Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 Q: In ff9 what are the little creatures names that Garnet (NOT DAGGER, That name is so stupid) Is afraid off.
Sandy Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 Oglops. Easy, man... My turn: In FF6, which was the first time you HEARD Kefka's manic laughter (not just read it ;) ). Name the place and the situation.
Sakura Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 Umm I think it was at King Edgar's castle in the middle of the desert.It was either when he burnt the castle or after when the castle went under the sand.I remember hearing it.I'm not sure if I'm right so I'll wait.
Sandy Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 You're right, though it was when Kefka was APPROACHING the castle with his army. :) But your turn, anyway.
Guest Zeh Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 [size=1]I'm curious, who's flag does Bakus shirt remind you of?[/size]
Guest Steiner Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 sorry its only has the flag on it when hes in is costume for the play in alexandria thats why no one saw it, anyway it was the union jack
Sakura Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 Question: At the beginning of FF6 who are the 3 characters to appear. I know it's bad but I'm having a blank.
Guest Steiner Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 Vicks, wedge and um terra? im not sure hope thats right
Guest Zeh Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 [size=1]Insted of Vicks, i'm pretty sure it was Biggs in FFVI. But it is the right answer. I'll say it again. If you think you have the right answer, ask a question anyway. It'll get answered.[/size]
Zidane Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 Steiner has been booted from otakuboards, So may i ask the next Q ?
Recommended Posts