Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] Well alright then.

Q.) In [B]Final Fantasy Tactics[/B], after the second battle, if you want to change the Job Class of a character, what are the basic classes that are made available at first. (This is excluding the classes that you gain as the game progresses).[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][b]A:[/b]
Squire and Chemist.

[b]Q: (FF movie)[/b]
What is the name of the squadron that helps Aki save the earth?[/size]
Guest Steiner
Posted
Is it the mace of zeus found in memoria?
Guest Steiner
Posted
What flag resembles Bakus shirt in FF9?
Guest Steiner
Posted
Nope sorry try again
Posted
More of a world geography question than a Final Fantasy one. Baku had a white shirt with an orange vest over it. It doesn't really look like any nation's flag. I mean, Ivory Coast? India? what?
Guest Steiner
Posted
ok iv noticed that most images dont show his shirt so ill ask another question.

Q: What is the name of the moogle in alexandria,s bell tower
Posted
Kupo!!

I love that little guy.

Question:
I can't think of anything so what is Red XIII's father's name and how did he die in exact.
Guest Steiner
Posted
A: Seto, he was petrified protecting the cosmo canyon from intruders.
Guest Steiner
Posted
Q: In ff9 what are the little creatures names that Garnet (NOT DAGGER, That name is so stupid) Is afraid off.
Posted
Oglops. Easy, man...

My turn:
In FF6, which was the first time you HEARD Kefka's manic laughter (not just read it ;) ). Name the place and the situation.
Posted
Umm I think it was at King Edgar's castle in the middle of the desert.It was either when he burnt the castle or after when the castle went under the sand.I remember hearing it.I'm not sure if I'm right so I'll wait.
Posted
[size=1]I'm curious, who's flag does Bakus shirt remind you of?[/size]
Guest Steiner
Posted
sorry its only has the flag on it when hes in is costume for the play in alexandria thats why no one saw it, anyway it was the union jack
Guest Steiner
Posted
Vicks, wedge and um terra? im not sure hope thats right
Posted
[size=1]Insted of Vicks, i'm pretty sure it was Biggs in FFVI. But it is the right answer.

I'll say it again. If you think you have the right answer, ask a question anyway. It'll get answered.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...