Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have a whole tattoo designed already, its gonna be a cross made of driftwood and in the center of it there's gonna be a red apple and rapped around the cross is a snake... I was ment to get one for my birthday but my mum and dad didn't have the money so I'll have ta wait a while.
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I think i will get at least one tatoo when i am older, probably on my arm but i don't know what it would be and whether it would be a picture or writing but i did once want to have a massive cobra on my back but i don't really know now.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] I think that when I am old enough, I will get one done, but nothing to large, or anything tasteless. I am also gonna be really careful not to get a name or something done, becuase I might regret that later on in life. I would like a panther, around 7 cm long, down my left shoulder blade with these little scratches down the top. I know somebody who has one like that, and it looks great.
I would never have anything that is on show, because when you get older, they go weird, because your skin sags etc.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=navy] Anyways back to the point. I don't think I'll ever get a tatoo I just think it's really stupid but that's my opinion. I see these guys on tv that have tatoos all over their body and I think its just gross. I don't really like needles anyways though I could take the pain.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkred]I don't particularly like needles, but yes, I am getting a tattoo. A chinese dragon curled around my belly button with the tail trailing down to within a few centimetres of my nether regions. When I get it, I'll post a picture ;).

As for piercings, yeah, why not? My eyebrow, my ear, but probably nothing as extreme as my nose, tongue or genitals :scared:.

Gokents, you said to begin with that it's something you're stuck with for life, which I was going to dispute due to the fact that I know about laser removal etc. But then a few posts later you mentioned laser removal o,O;;. I'm not trying to be rude, but I was just wondering if you knew that you contradicted yourself.

Babygirl, I think a tattoo would just add to your beauty. And if you like it, theres nothing wrong with having it ;).

I particularly like Steve O, from Jackass's tattoo on his butt. The one that reads 'your name'. So he can say 'Hey, I have your name tattoed on my butt.' That's cool, but I probably wouldn't get something like that. Or a girlfriend's name etc. [/color]
Posted
I'll probably get one when I turn 18. The two things that appeal to me most right now are a Cross and a Maltese Cross. If I were to get the Cross, I'd probably have a caption under it saying something along the lines of 'Jesus loves you' or something. If I got the Maltese Cross, I'd probably have it wreathed in flames with something kick-booty written inside it.

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]Plus, babygirl, I would say your way too pretty to ruin it all with an ugly tattoo. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ah, but it would be in a place that only select people could see it but where I could still enjoy it :whoops:[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=green][i]I don't have any tatoo's yet.

One day I was watching MTV and it showed this program anout people with tatoos, and this guy had a picture of his son taooed near his heart so his son knows that he loves him and he'll alway's be his baby.

I was kinda touched, and I thought of it, and said "I want to do the same".[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
If I got a tattoo, it would probably be in a small area on my back or on my upper arm. It wouldn't be big, just some small design of a sharp object or something dark and depressing. Probably no text, just the black and white picture. It wouldn't be a skull or anything, just a small design of some sort that I'll make in a graphics program and print out for them, lol.

I'll also probably get a few piercings some day.
[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=green][i]One day I was watching MTV and it showed this program anout people with tatoos, and this guy had a picture of his son taooed near his heart so his son knows that he loves him and he'll alway's be his baby.

I was kinda touched, and I thought of it, and said "I want to do the same".[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Awww....now that's perfect. I'm going to do that. I'll have my own face tattooed near my heart so that I know how much I love myself.

Genius, pure genius I tell you. Glad I thought of it.
Posted
I kind of liked a tattoo I saw in a movie once; some words on their finger, but I don't think I'll ever bother with that. I dislike needles, and I wouldn't want to do anything that I would regret later.
Posted
Nope, never. Never in a million years would i get a tattoo. Not only would it hurt like hell but you also run the risk of getting Hepititus C, even from CLEAN needles. So my answer is never would i get a tattoo.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Ah, but it would be in a place that only select people could see it but where I could still enjoy it :whoops:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Naughty, naughty......><;
But you really would? What would it be?
See, cuz if that even was my case, I still wouldn't get a tatoo. Just what Domon said, I totally agree with him. But it's your business, so whatever.....
Posted
Am I the only person on OB with a tattoo or something? lol

I have 2, a black tribal tattoo on my left arm, and a dragon on my right shoulder blade

The dragon one hurt like hell, heh, but I don't regret getting it

Basically getting a tattoo depends on your feelings towards them
Posted
[color=red] Tattoos, what a pointless cause. I'm never, never, [b]never[/b], [b]NEVER[/b] getting one. Get the point? Glad, because the stabbing is just beginning.

Tattoos are just pointless. If you want something that lasts forever, get a life, not a tattoo.

Most people end up, either once they become into middle-age, or because they just are erratic, and get sick of the plain old thing, get sick of their tattoos.

And it costs well much more to get it removed.

Pointless. I could go on about the evils, but...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Vampire: Ed [/i]
[B]I wanna get a tattoo mask of Alf to cover my entire face, except with fangs. That'll be the perfect tattoo, and I'll be envied by all. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Hah, I'd love to see that. Like hell you would get one that elaborate.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red]If you want something that lasts forever, get a life, not a tattoo.[/B][/QUOTE] [/color]

[color=deeppink]There are far worse things than tattoos, I hardly think that it constitutes the need to get a life.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][/color]

[color=deeppink]There are far worse things than tattoos, I hardly think that it constitutes the need to get a life.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] ^_^...and that there are. Like smoking, lol...

Anyways, yes, you are right. There are far worse things. [i]Far, far, far[/i] worse. I have nothing against those who are for tattoos...and, life contains all those bad things. So in a sense life is the worst of all :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i]
[B]Nope, never. Never in a million years would i get a tattoo. Not only would it hurt like hell but you also run the risk of getting Hepititus C, even from CLEAN needles. So my answer is never would i get a tattoo. [/B][/QUOTE]

True...it does hurt...mine did. It just depends on where you get it. It took me a short while to find a tatoo parlor that had high hygiene standards and sterile equipment and unused needles. Most should have, but I tend to get a little paranoid about that kind of stuff...
Posted
well, i still say i am getting tattoos and more piercings... but most will be glad to know that i will get them done professionally, and no more piercings (maybe) done by myself.... cuz i just dont have the time to do them and mess with all the other crap that goes with it.... so i can just pay to get it done, and so on and so forth... lol....

but yes definately gonna get tattoos and more piercings!!
Posted
I gotta say, it is important to me to know that those of you willing to get tattoos are willing to take the time to get a parlor, which will use sterile equipment and make a point of being a clean establishment.

good luck to those of you interested in these things... heck, maybe we can get a "looky looky at my tattooie" thread in the my picture section of the lounge. But that must be done by you guys with tatoos.
Posted
well the piercings, i sterilize my own stuff... most definately, well when i am doing them myself, or am having a friend of mine doing them. when i get them done prof. i make sure they are clean, and all that stuff... but hey tattoos, i havent gotten them done yet, but i know where i'm getting them done, and i know the one who is gonna be doing it... so yeah, i'm set.
Posted
My mom is thinking about getting one, she said that if I wanted I could go with her and get one... She's serious too. The only thing is that I would have to pay for it...She said either a tat or a peircing, I think that I would rather have a peircing... But not many moms I know would actually let thier kids get a tat...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...