Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]I've got.... eh, more than 1,400 i think. If it pleases you, jes' go ahead and verify, cuz i'm bad at numbers. :)
And if with the new board you can stick me perpetually at a certain number, i would very much like 72. Very much like that. Very much. :) [/b]

[b][COLOR=teal]Good luck Adam![/COLOR] [/b]
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[COLOR=blue]me too. now i'm no longer in the top ten list if we get our posts back[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]1260+ and then the 43 from here... so ill take 1310? hehe i like my math lol [/B][/QUOTE]

I like your math a lot. I guess that means I'm only...*rapid mental calculation* 23 away from 3000, then!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

I like your math a lot. I guess that means I'm only...*rapid mental calculation* 23 away from 3000, then! [/B][/QUOTE]

lol i have 9875 posts lol j/k j/k
Guest firemac
Posted
Hey are you going to add the old post counts to our new ones or ar eyou just going to give us our old post count, because the addign way would be fair and right, well anyways I was around 750 posts.
Posted
[COLOR=coral]Well, right before the "incedent" happened, I know I had just become a Master....but I don"t remember the exact post count number.... so I guess we could make it an even 500![/COLOR] :D
Posted
I had 450-459. Just put me down 4 455. Adam u r the best!!!!!!!! Thanx 4 doing this man!!!!!!!! U rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait....math.....make it 479 pleeze. I want that cuz now I have 34 posts.
Posted
Oh and Adam, if for some reason you havnt figured out why I don't look familiar.. it's because I changed my name.. im aka PyroDragon13, just thought you might wanta know :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...