Desert Shadow Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [b]I've got.... eh, more than 1,400 i think. If it pleases you, jes' go ahead and verify, cuz i'm bad at numbers. :) And if with the new board you can stick me perpetually at a certain number, i would very much like 72. Very much like that. Very much. :) [/b] [b][COLOR=teal]Good luck Adam![/COLOR] [/b]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]me too. now i'm no longer in the top ten list if we get our posts back[/COLOR]
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 lol o well i'll still probally be on the list yup i'm sure of it
Renee Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I think it was around 1600... I know it was more but I'll just go with that. *pouts*
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 1260+ and then the 43 from here... so ill take 1310? hehe i like my math lol
Sara Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B]1260+ and then the 43 from here... so ill take 1310? hehe i like my math lol [/B][/QUOTE] I like your math a lot. I guess that means I'm only...*rapid mental calculation* 23 away from 3000, then!
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] I like your math a lot. I guess that means I'm only...*rapid mental calculation* 23 away from 3000, then! [/B][/QUOTE] lol i have 9875 posts lol j/k j/k
Gochan Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=limegreen]i think i had 460 summin... 460 is fine with me[/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Hey are you going to add the old post counts to our new ones or ar eyou just going to give us our old post count, because the addign way would be fair and right, well anyways I was around 750 posts.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Well, right before the "incedent" happened, I know I had just become a Master....but I don"t remember the exact post count number.... so I guess we could make it an even 500![/COLOR] :D
Matt.D Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I had 450-459. Just put me down 4 455. Adam u r the best!!!!!!!! Thanx 4 doing this man!!!!!!!! U rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait....math.....make it 479 pleeze. I want that cuz now I have 34 posts.
Anna Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I know for sure it was 700+, and if I'm remembering correctly, I was at about... 764, or something in the 60's......
Gachi Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I think I had around 50 posts... Stop laughing. :o
k9* Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 i think i had 200+, maybe 240something; but i'm not sure
PiroMunkie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Oh and Adam, if for some reason you havnt figured out why I don't look familiar.. it's because I changed my name.. im aka PyroDragon13, just thought you might wanta know :)
iggy Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 i had 2343 i am almost sure or it was 2340 i know it was on of thoese
master21 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 master21 around 50 i know it is a low number but hey i don't post alot can u add my nine post right now too thank u
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now