Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
no posts don't count, they are useless bits of information on a piece of thread untouchable by humans... on a more wholesome note, has anyone ever written an news article before?
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
counting my posts here 63... unless...you could add the posts of my other self into it??? thats the problem w/2 names...if u did it would be.....ermmm...130???i think...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]no posts don't count, they are useless bits of information on a piece of thread untouchable by humans... on a more wholesome note, has anyone ever written an news article before? [/B][/QUOTE]

shinji hacked the boards...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]i really don't think that that matters since i have to START ALL OVER AGAIN!! what happened? javery told me some stufts but WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? i'm confused... this is wierd... [/B][/QUOTE]


july had 998...i know cuz she started a new name cuz she didnt want to get to 1000...
Posted
i think around 686. look tho, i've been known to have memory lapses j/k. but just look anyways ;)


:p <---and this smilie is annoying, ugly, i want to kill it!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i]
[B]


july had 998...i know cuz she started a new name cuz she didnt want to get to 1000... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol yes she did lol [COLOR=red]^[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]_[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]^[/COLOR]
Posted
Hm... I was talking to James and we were deliberating on the ramificiations of actually restoring post counts.

One problem is that we have so many really awesome titles and having members with so many posts kind of takes away at the fun of discovering those said titles.

So we'll see.

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Hm... I was talking to James and we were deliberating on the ramificiations of actually restoring post counts.

One problem is that we have so many really awesome titles and having members with so many posts kind of takes away at the fun of discovering those said titles.

So we'll see.

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE]
Adam I have an idea why don't you let us get to all the ranks and once we do, you add our old post counts to our new one and then go on, what do you think of that? I don't think it's all that bad
Posted
I usedta have 1023 (or was it 1021?) posts b4,...but now I gots 1! Yay! This place is [b]soooooo cool[/b],...this is my 1st post 2!
Um,...y do u wanna know ppl's post count (jus askin)?
Lemme c howta post in this new place...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I guess...climbing the ladder again and discovering new titles isn't so bad...how bout custom titles? [/B][/QUOTE]
custom titles are beign talked about in one of the topics
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Hm... I was talking to James and we were deliberating on the ramificiations of actually restoring post counts.

One problem is that we have so many really awesome titles and having members with so many posts kind of takes away at the fun of discovering those said titles.

So we'll see.

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE]

I wish there were no post counts lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Hm... I was talking to James and we were deliberating on the ramificiations of actually restoring post counts.

One problem is that we have so many really awesome titles and having members with so many posts kind of takes away at the fun of discovering those said titles.

So we'll see.

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE]
:( I don't really mind about the titles, really. *desperate voice* I just want to use my custom avatar! no one got to see it!:(
it took me forever to get 1000 posts
:o ah, I'm a bit obsessed. come what may with the post situation

*stares into the wall* it was a really nice avatar.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
:( I don't really mind about the titles, really. *desperate voice* I just want to use my custom avatar! no one got to see it!:(
it took me forever to get 1000 posts
:o ah, I'm a bit obsessed. come what may with the post situation

*stares into the wall* it was a really nice avatar..... [/B][/QUOTE]

don't worry you'll get up in the ranks again...
Posted
I used to have like 62 posts. I think its pretty good for 3 days but if you add that to my new post i dont think i will skip a rank.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...