Turkey Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 My v2 post number was 132, but I'm not 100% sure.
GinnyLyn Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Just one problem. All of us who are Mods, admins, all that--we aren't gonna get the chance to see all the new ranks anyway. But then it would be unfair to give us our posts back, and not the other peeps. *head ache* Well, maybe we staffers [i]should[/i] get our post count back, because we are so special! :D:D:D
MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Psst.. *whispers* they decided not to restore post count so we can go through all the ten new stages or ranks or wat not...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] argh, i didn't feel like reading the whole thing, dang it, my posts:( my beautiful posts. all gone! do you know how long it took me to get up there!? 3 months! and with stupid topics that were closed down! at this rate i'll never get back up there! and i didn't get a good start! i was busy all week! darn it! oh well, off we go to post, the wonderful way to post!
kakkarot ssj4 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 hey everyone im back that sucks i was just a master n then i was gone for a week n i have to start all over.
Guest SoapSkillz Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 uh lets see...i think i had around 650, if it was more than i will be happy at 650 either way
Fish Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B] argh, i didn't feel like reading the whole thing, dang it, my posts:( my beautiful posts. all gone! do you know how long it took me to get up there!? 3 months! and with stupid topics that were closed down! at this rate i'll never get back up there! and i didn't get a good start! i was busy all week! darn it! oh well, off we go to post, the wonderful way to post! [/B][/QUOTE] it took me 7 months so bah lol
Kitell Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I had about 40 post. Now its so head to thim back. please restor my posts
Sara Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]Just one problem. All of us who are Mods, admins, all that--we aren't gonna get the chance to see all the new ranks anyway. But then it would be unfair to give us our posts back, and not the other peeps. *head ache* Well, maybe we staffers [i]should[/i] get our post count back, because we are so special! :D:D:D [/B][/QUOTE] LoL.... See, that's the thing.... We aren't going to get all the different ranks anyway.
Guest bob Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] LoL.... See, that's the thing.... We aren't going to get all the different ranks anyway. [/B][/QUOTE] and i dont giva...aboutr the ranks i want my beloved posts...
Guest Retro Burn Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I had about 5000 posts, if you would restore them it'd be kindly. AHhh... you could make my rank "super-azzhole!!" that'd be kickin Adam please do so. Uh...I'm not thimoc.
BondFanatic Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I don't know what it was, but I had between 130 and 150 posts.
Little Gohan Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 *looks at the huge mass's of numbers* i only had like 20 or 30 maybe alittle off but I know if was pretty low
MysticBabe Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i] [B]I had about 5000 posts, if you would restore them it'd be kindly. AHhh... you could make my rank "super-azzhole!!" that'd be kickin Adam please do so. Uh...I'm not thimoc. [/B][/QUOTE] i strike that as funny.:D
Duckie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i] [B]*looks at the huge mass's of numbers* i only had like 20 or 30 maybe alittle off but I know if was pretty low [/B][/QUOTE] See, there would probably be no point in restoring your posts, because you could easily get there in just about a day, maybe even pass it. I don't know if I'll ever get back up to 600. These new boards are a lot different from the old ones, as in the posts are completely different. -_- If I had to start over at the old boards, I could easily get back up to 600, but these are just different.
kakkarot ssj4 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i know wht u mean it takes a little longer to load tha page too on my comp.
Kuja Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i] [B]I had about 5000 posts, if you would restore them it'd be kindly. AHhh... you could make my rank "super-azzhole!!" that'd be kickin Adam please do so. Uh...I'm not thimoc. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually no you only had like 356... cause you lost 4000 for that spam fest... so that left uritiima as highest till shinji banned him... leaving nerdsy as biggest lol... and i think you should add 500 to the mods... till we hit 1000 then take off 500 lol... cause i want my kuja avatar lol...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
MarkM Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 i only had between 200-300 cause i hade 3 acounts so lets make it 350
Sara Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually no you only had like 356... cause you lost 4000 for that spam fest... so that left uritiima as highest till shinji banned him... leaving nerdsy as biggest lol....[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] N-Man was the highest poster? That's great.... ;)
Guest Killer_Pikachu Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I remember having over 2000.. So 2000 should be good..
Fish Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually no you only had like 356... cause you lost 4000 for that spam fest... so that left uritiima as highest till shinji banned him... leaving nerdsy as biggest lol... and i think you should add 500 to the mods... till we hit 1000 then take off 500 lol... cause i want my kuja avatar lol...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] thanks for the info and then if n-man got banned... sephiroth would be on top...
Sara Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 And then cody....or me....I don't recall who had more posts when the boards went down.... It was one of us..... Cody, I think...
Warlock Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]And then cody....or me....I don't recall who had more posts when the boards went down.... It was one of us..... Cody, I think... [/B][/QUOTE] I have a feeling it was Cody. But I'm still not completely sure...
Kuja Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]cody was banned as well i think... so nerdsy was 1 and cera was 2... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now