Red Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 [b][size=1]White Kitty : I got rolexes.. c'mon, you love rolexes...everyone loves them..[/b][/size]
GinnyLyn Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 [spoiler]White Kitten: Whoa, look at THAT! I don't got one of those-- Black Kitten: *claps sarcastically* Way to go. You're so smart.[/spoiler]
Lady Asphyxia Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 [size=1][b]This cat fight was started when Snowy mistook Daffodil's tail for a mouse...he still hasn't learnt.[/size][/b]
Sara Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 [size=1]Cat Matrix is the best. And what the heck is with all the cat pictures?[/size]
Charles Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]And what the heck is with all the cat pictures?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] I don't know, but I'm in Heaven--seeing this display of cAttitude and all. Anyway, here is my caption: Charles realizes that this sudden influx of cAttitude equates more lonely nights of updating his signature and dies. The cats don't seem to care.
Desbreko Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 [color=indigo][center][b]Everybody was cat fu fighting![/b][/center] . . . Had to say it. :twitch:[/color]
Magnum Apex Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=394251[/img] [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]<- , -> + LK[/color][/font]
Senor Ding Dong Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 Warning:This film has been edited for your veiwing pleaure. Now enjoy:Crouching Tiger, Hairball Dragon.
TheShinje Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B] White kitten: I'm standing! It's structurely impossible! B&W kitten: Well, I'm twisting my spine in an unnatural way, so what's your point? ~~~~~~~ [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=darkblue] Ginny wins again. That was freakin hilarious. They all were, but there can be only one *matrix music plays in background and fades off*. Had I had made a caption for this, it would have been... B&W Cat: Neo, when I told you you could change the Matrix as you saw fit, I didn't mean to turn us into cats, Mr. Smith is going to have a field day![/size][/color]
GinnyLyn Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 I...I won? Again? *comically bawls in happiness* All righty, tad hard to find a pic this late at night, but give this baby a gander. Um, I mean, look. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img]
Heaven's Cloud Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [color=indigo] So that is where babies come from...[/color]
Magnum Apex Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img] [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Mother: "I thought I just wanted to pee."[/color][/font]
Dan L Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [B][size=1][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img] "*grins* hey Mum, you'll never guess what I found down [i]there[/i]!!!"[/b][/size]
Desbreko Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img] [color=indigo][b]In retrospect, little Timmy's parents realized that it had been a bad idea to potty train him while also teaching him to bathe himself.[/b][/color][/center]
Sandy Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 Heh, maybe I should give this a try too... I've heard of pythons coming out of the toilet, but THIS is too much..."
Geist Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [COLOR=blue] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img] [B]Aquaman in his early years.[/B] [/COLOR]
Shinobi Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img][/center] Nevermind Spiderman, Batman, The Hulk and The X-Men. No no no no! There is a NEW superhero in town! [size=10][b][center]POTTYBOY![/center][/b][/size] Not only is he a boy...but he is also...HALF POTTY!!! You better watch out, if you sprinkle when you tinkle...you better grab a hold of your winkle! 'Cause Pottyboy won't have none of it! __________ *boy splashes about in water* Boy: Mummy, there is a brown mushy sausage down here...but it doesn't taste like sausage... Mummy: :sick:
Red Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img] [b][size=1]Mummy mummy! I found a worm in the toilet.. but it ran away! I'm just gonna go chase after it, come join me![/b][/size]
Booboo Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img] This is the reason why babies wear diapers.
Jesus Chicken Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [color=blue]"Honey, I didn't know I was pregnant, honestly!" Im sorry everyone[/color]
Posthumous Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [spoiler][color=white]"What ever happened to regular humans..."[/color][/spoiler]
Recommended Posts