Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]And what the heck is with all the cat pictures?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know, but I'm in Heaven--seeing this display of cAttitude and all.

Anyway, here is my caption:

Charles realizes that this sudden influx of cAttitude equates more lonely nights of updating his signature and dies. The cats don't seem to care.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]
White kitten: I'm standing! It's structurely impossible!
B&W kitten: Well, I'm twisting my spine in an unnatural way, so what's your point?
~~~~~~~ [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkblue] Ginny wins again. That was freakin hilarious. They all were, but there can be only one *matrix music plays in background and fades off*.


Had I had made a caption for this, it would have been...

B&W Cat: Neo, when I told you you could change the Matrix as you saw fit, I didn't mean to turn us into cats, Mr. Smith is going to have a field day![/size][/color]
Posted
I...I won? Again? *comically bawls in happiness*

All righty, tad hard to find a pic this late at night, but give this baby a gander. Um, I mean, look.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img]
Posted
[B][size=1][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img]

"*grins* hey Mum, you'll never guess what I found down [i]there[/i]!!!"[/b][/size]
Posted
[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img]
[color=indigo][b]In retrospect, little Timmy's parents realized that it had been a bad idea to potty train him while also teaching him to bathe himself.[/b][/color][/center]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img]

[B]Aquaman in his early years.[/B]
[/COLOR]
Posted
[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img][/center]

Nevermind Spiderman, Batman, The Hulk and The X-Men. No no no no! There is a NEW superhero in town!

[size=10][b][center]POTTYBOY![/center][/b][/size]

Not only is he a boy...but he is also...HALF POTTY!!!
You better watch out, if you sprinkle when you tinkle...you better grab a hold of your winkle! 'Cause Pottyboy won't have none of it!
__________

*boy splashes about in water*

Boy: Mummy, there is a brown mushy sausage down here...but it doesn't taste like sausage...

Mummy: :sick:
Posted
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=395245[/img]

[b][size=1]Mummy mummy! I found a worm in the toilet.. but it ran away! I'm just gonna go chase after it, come join me![/b][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...