GinnyLyn Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 I'm giving this one over to Desbreko, with Heaven's Cloud, Geist, and Dan L all close seconds. It's all yours, 'Sko!
Desbreko Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [color=indigo]Heheheh. . . . I've been waiting to post this piece of fan art in here since the thread began:[/color] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=396215[/img]
Ayokano Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Everbody:Look what we got you for a brithday persent!!!!!!!!!! Link falls down anime style. or Link:I'm going to get some cake....OH MY!!!!!!!!!
TheShinje Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] scenes that never made it to GCN's new game, a Mario Party spin off called Zelda party. --- Did I just see a woman break out of my cake? I swear it's the weed man :hippy: ---- What Shinji Ikari (me) would draw since he knows nothing about Zelda and it's storylines. Cakes with girls popping out the top will do... [/size][/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [color=indigo]Zelda was pleasently surprised when she found out how sexy the erotic cake she bought for Link turned out.[/color] [size=1]Sorry I just thought of another one that is too good to pass up.[/size] [color=indigo]I always thought Link was an elf...but I guess elfs can be faries to...[/color]
amibasuki Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [FONT=arial]-Link: *thinking* man, I think he looked better as a pig..... blah. [/FONT]
Sui Generis Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Zelda: (Thinking) [i]OOhhh.....so [b]THIS[/b] is why there was a sign on the cake that said...."Danger may cause mental scars...."[/i] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The stage is set for Link's next adventure....Escape From Transvestite Island.....
Deedlit Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [color=009966]That picture is very disturbing....o_0;;;[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 Nabooru: So [i]that's[/i] what happens when a male Gerudo is only born once every 100 years... (Desbreko can correct me on that if needed.) Bah, this is just conjuring up so many inappropriate phrases. ^^;
Tigervx Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] The Seven Sages who organized Link's Birthday party were arrested earlier today for what Presidant Bush called, "Creating a Biological and Chemical weapon of Mass Destruction." I can't compete with Heaven's Cloud, but I'm gonna try to get runners up Oo;;;.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
TheShinje Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] "The National Association of Anime Character and Video Game birthday party throwers" makes no apologies for the actions taken at Link's birthday party. Although represented by our union, the above was done without union consent and proper authority. We do not endorse birthday cakes of the sort pictured above. The Shinji Ikari Conglomerate for tinking up Crazy Representation groups needs to get a life. [/size][/color]
Alexa Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=379282[/IMG] [COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Scene at the drinking counsellor's office[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Deedlit Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexa [/i] [B][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=379282[/IMG] [COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Scene at the drinking counsellor's office[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=009966]Um, why did you post that? That was from a loooong while ago. Look above to see the current picture. ;)[/color]
Desbreko Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] The Seven Sages who organized Link's Birthday party were arrested earlier today for what Presidant Bush called, "Creating a Biological and Chemical weapon of Mass Destruction." I can't compete with Heaven's Cloud, but I'm gonna try to get runners up Oo;;;.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Okay, that was the first one to really make me laugh, and it kept it up for a good minute or so, so I'm going with that one. Go ahead and post up a pic, Tigervx.[/color]
Tigervx Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Yay! I won! Anyways, here the new picture. Knock yourselves out.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=398210[/IMG]
Heaven's Cloud Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 [color=indigo]1. General Briggs tortures the Somalian spy by pointlessly destroying good fruit... 2. "This is what we do to Watermelons with too many seeds...HIYA!"[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 [center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=398210[/img][/center] Although this was his prize winning photograph, Farmer Brown was never quite sure what other people meant by phallic imagery. ~~~~~~ A little off the top gets a new meaning.
TheShinje Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] We followed this Legndary Farmer at Roswell, New Mexico as he put up a new fence for opur new reality T.V show, "the fence putter uppers" As we took the shot of the Legendary Farmer (this was his real name)as he swung his sledgehammer to drive the post in, and unidentified flying watermelon passes through. None of us saw it until the film was developed, it was only in the scene for a millisecond.[/size][/color]
Magnum Apex Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 [center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=398210[/img] [font=impact][color=darkblue][size=5]The Attack of the Evil Watermelons[/color][/font][/size][/center]
Posthumous Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 [spoiler][color=white] Farmers Gone Bad, tonight on ABC.[/color][/spoiler]
Sara Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 [size=1]Confused by the term "Grapefruit League," Farmer Smalls because his own [i]Watermelon League[/i] tee-ball tournament.[/size]
Recommended Posts