Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Before I change banners, I'd like to get everyone's opinion on my newest banner. I know that it's a bit rough around the edges, but I feel that it's as creative as anything else I've ever included in the ol' siggy.

It's an animated gif, so you might have to wait a few moments for it to load all the way.

[img]http://therob578.250free.com/Images/Babysing2.gif[/img]

My boy Rob animated it, so it's not such a bad job overall, I'd say.
Posted
[color=#808080]Yes, this is indeed insane. o_O

I'm not even sure whether or not to award points or what...so uh...you get a gold star.

...I think. o_O;[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][B]You never succeed to surprise me Charles, I could just see this coming, heh.

Yes it is very random indeed, BUT, I am going to make a little bit of criticism. Perhaps the words that flash on and off, move a tad quick, I had to read it three times before I got it, lol. But yes, very random, and definitely include it.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell]O;o'';;;;;['''

O';o';;;;

oO';;

What...is that? O;o'

That's a crazy banner. I don't even know the purpose of it, lol. All I see is Barbra Bush and this baby head thing bobbing back and forth. O;o';

I can't rate that, lol. It's damn creative though. You get..the Gerber Award, or something, eh.

[Editness] Hm. I finally caught the letters. Now I see, heh.

Now I'm just waiting for "Word to your Dad." O.o;;'[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[color=royalblue]That has got to be the funniest thing I've seen in a while. It reminds me of that song "The Alternative Polka" by Weird Al... Very good. I give you a gold Heathcliff sticker.[/color]
Posted
LMAO! Ajeh, i do belive it is...man that baby is so damn cool...Oh yesh, the banner lol. I love it. It was funny, becuase when it was loding up, it looked like the baby was eating chunks outta the banner *sparks new idea to have that little baby eating the banner*.
I love it, and i love your hilarity...MUHUHAUAHAHA...o_O...*pushes away Vodka bottle*
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]...o_o; [insert comment here]

That's... interesting. The animation doesn't work very well on this comp, though. ><; And I think it would look a litty bit better if the baby's head was not as bumply... ^^;;

8.9/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[b][size=4]Okaaaaaay.[/size]

[size=1]What can I say to that? Is it [i]art[/i]? I suppose I'll give you the award for man 'most likely to be dragged away by the other men in white coats'.[/b][/size]
Posted
Gosh, what can I say that these somewhat frightened responses don't?

I'm very touched that I'm still able to thoroughly freak all of you out. This is the first one I've put up that most people don't even want to touch with a rating, so that's pretty cool.

And yes, it is the 'dirty' dancing baby. I've decided to adopt it for my banner.
Posted
I keep coming in this thread just to look at the thing.

About halfway through the animation, when the head starts facing left and right at a rather high speed is the best part... I laugh every time I see it.

And the way the baby just turns to stone when the mom walks in...

Man, it's classic. Great job guys.
Posted
[color=indigo]That banner...it makes me go... o_0

I can't think of anything else to say about it, really. It's just...*makes random hand gestures* ...yeah. *walks away still going o_0*[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...