Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Actually, I like school in some fashions. I just wish that I could take all writing classes or something. I also wish my high school had more writing classes then it does. School's not that bad, really. If you're tangible and intelligent enough, like me, you can slack a lot, heh. I rarely even have homework.[/color][/size][/font]
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
It always seems like everyone gets out before me. o.o;

Oh well I don't really mind. Truthfully, I like school. Its going well for me so I have no problem with it. All my teachers are awesome, except one and the work isn't that difficult. I get out June 12th, a week later than last year.
Posted
I live in Maryland and we had a pretty bad blizzard down here which cancled atleast 2 weeks of school. So they are adding on an extra week of school which really sucks! We get out June 20th, what a bummer. Oh well........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]I live in Maryland and we had a pretty bad blizzard down here which cancled atleast 2 weeks of school. So they are adding on an extra week of school which really sucks! We get out June 20th, what a bummer. Oh well........ [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah. It was one week, and school over here ends on the 14'th. Or was it the 16'th?
Posted
[size=1]I am very excited about the end of the school year because I am a senior in high school. Graduation is coming very soon, and it's going to be great. School normally doesn't bother me very much, but thinking about college makes me very eager to leave this place.

I believe that Tori is also graduating this year. We're so lucky...

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]I am very excited about the end of the school year because I am a senior in high school. Graduation is coming very soon, and it's going to be great. School normally doesn't bother me very much, but thinking about college makes me very eager to leave this place.

I believe that Tori is also graduating this year. We're so lucky... [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Wow Josh, you took the words right out of my very mouth. That's exactly how I am...I used to love school, but now when I think about graduating and going to UGA, I am so ready for it all to be over. I got my cap and gown yesterday and it just made me even more excited. I love being a Senior. I graduate on May 24th. ^_^ I wonder how many Seniors there are right now on the boards?

The only bad thing about being a Senior is how much I'm going to miss everything. All of my underclassmen friends, my teachers, the Dance Team, the beautiful campus...everything. But hopefully I'll be just as happy at the University of Georgia. ^_^

And yes, we are lucky![/color][/size]
Posted
[color=skyblue]*Cries* Man you guys get out so early! I think we get out on like June 25 or somewhere around there...though we do start school on Semptember 7 or 6 I don't remember....I can't imagine having to go to school in August or July...that's just weird...[/color]
Posted
My school doesn't end until the end of May, which I think is only five and half weeks away. I don't know but this year went by pretty fast. Most of my classes were pretty fun, so I'm going to miss them. I'm going to be junior in high school next year! Eek! :eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]June 19th and I free of high school... I am so excited! 37 more days [/B][/QUOTE]
If you're a Senior, then shouldn't you be getting out around May 23? In our school, that's when the Seniors get out, and then the rest of us have to sit through whatever is left of the year plus snow days we have to make up.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]Well, I think it snowed in Houston six years ago... ^^;

I live in San Francisco, and we pretty much start a few days later than other schools, but end a few days later. Our school started this year around August 26, and it ends at June 6th. I'm actually excited for the last day of school because I get to see my report card.

I actually like school alot. ^_^[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]Probably so! But I haven't lived here that long![/color]
[color=deeppink]It seems like everyone here is about to graduate from high school. That must be fun. I still got a ways to go.[/color]
Posted
[font=Kabel Bk BT]

*Cries*

Everyone's graduating and it makes me feel like they won't be at Otaku that much anymore because of college.

I will be in 8th grade. We get out on May 25th I think. Somewhere around there. I can't wait.[/font]
Posted
I only have what? 40 some odd more days...gah! Not soon enough *shakes bars or invisable cage then Remembers he has to get back to studying Calc and Econ and English because the AP tests are in a few weeks...* Good luck too all you seniors surviving AP Hell week. :P
Posted
[color=darkblue]Unfortunately, I have chosen to go to summer school (I'm scrambling for credits so I can take weekend & internet classes after the baby is born) so I will have no summer break. It sucks more than a thousand vacuum cleaners. [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]It sucks more than a thousand vacuum cleaners. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]*Falls over* Heh, that was pretty cute. I have never heard that one before...

Ryan is taking summer sememster classes, too. So nothing's going to change really. I'm still only going to get to see him once a week. Unless, I drive and go see him. ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]If you're a Senior, then shouldn't you be getting out around May 23? In our school, that's when the Seniors get out, and then the rest of us have to sit through whatever is left of the year plus snow days we have to make up. [/B][/QUOTE]

No! I wish... We get out a week before everyone else. but still have to come to school for senior activiies. Our graduation day is June 19th
I hate living in Cali, start scool later get out later!!
Posted
I am so upset. I started school on September 5 and I am in my senior year of junior high (8th grade). I don`t graduate untill June 23 and school where I live doesn`t end until June 26. I also have lots of test comming up and if I don`t pass, I can`t go to that high school I got acepted to. We took the english one already but its the science and math I am worried about. In science and math I always get 80/100 and 90/100. What if I don`t pass. >_< I hate New York.
Posted
Bah! I wish I was leaving school this year... I still have a year of it to go. I hate you people who are getting out in May! BAAAAAH!! I don't get out until the end of June, possibly early July, I'm not sure... *grumble grumble* I go on exam leave in May though... I have to come into school for exams, and I'm totally stressing out over here. X_x I'm gonna fail everything... I just know it :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Yu Hakusho! [/i]
[B]Well hey, we get out on May 30th which isn't that far away from June....we're not too happy about it.... [/B][/QUOTE]


I would be extremly happy if I was getting out on May 30. Mabye I would not have to worry about going crazy. June 23 is too far away.:flaming:
Posted
[size=1][color=blue]I get out of school June 19th I am dreading that day because I myself quite enjoy school. My parents are really over protective because I live in a bad neighborhood and they dont want me exposed to the drugs and voilence. All of the summer I sit in my room playing games and watching anime while my friends are hanging out. School is really the only time I get to socialise with my friends in person. So I have grown to like school over the years.[/size][/color]
Posted
Pooh. I get out June 16th.. It's a MONDAY and it's a HALF DAY.. like anyone but e is gonna go.. I'm not allowed to miss any more school or my parents will be arrested.. Yup, that's it..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai [/i]
[B]Pooh. I get out June 16th.. It's a MONDAY and it's a HALF DAY.. like anyone but e is gonna go.. I'm not allowed to miss any more school or my parents will be arrested.. Yup, that's it.. [/B][/QUOTE]


Wow something like that happened to me last year. Boy do I miss 7th grade.

I don`t feel like going to my graduation though. It`s going to be in a bad neiborhood that I never heard about and its going to be at night. Brooklyn is soo much fun.(Yeah right, can`t wait till I move)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Yu Hakusho! [/i]
[B][color=green]I can't wait until we get out of school. I'm really fed up with my math teacher. She insists on giving us homework every day....like huge packets and book work.
Anyway, we get out on the 30th of May. I think it's so stupid the way things are at our school.
Ok, so we have Monday off, which is Memorial Day. Then we have to go back to school for 4 days to sit there and do NOTHING!! That's what happened last year. *grumbles*
But a good thing is that we have half days for the last 3 days.
Otherwise, I'm counting down the SECONDS to my freedom from school...(not really seconds, but more like days)[/color]

[color=deeppink]Days of School Left:
6 weeks
30 days
>>>>@_@<<<<
Yay!! I can't wait for summer.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]



WOW AMAZING!!!! someone who has the same freaking problem as me and is doing the same thing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...