OtakuBoards

What are you in your family?

Deedlit

In your family, you are ..............  

66 members have voted

1. 1. In your family, you are ..............

• the angel.
    • the demon.
    • the athlete.
    • the rebel.
    • the bookworm.
    • the comedian.
    • the musician.
    • the "brains."
    • the artist.
    • the emotional one.
    • the silent one.
    • none of these.
    • just myself.

[color=009966]What I mean is, what describes you the most in your family? In every family, everyone has their own spirits/personalities, likes/dislikes, habbits/hobbies, characteristics/traits. So what are [i]you?[/i]

[b]The Angel:[/b] You're the one who doesn't do anything wrong. You do what you're told when you're told, you get along with everyone, you always do your school work, ect. :angel:

[b]The Demon:[/b] You're the one who's always out causing trouble or mischief. You don't care what people think of you, and if they got a problem with you, they just might find something nasty waiting for them in their locker or such.... :devil:

[b]The Athlete:[/b] Just what it means: you're the athlete of the family. You're always participating in sports, watching sports, have pictures of professional athletes around your room, ect.

[b]The Rebel:[/b] You are the one who rebels against anything and everything, even if there's no cause. If your mom tells you to do the dirty dishes, you don't do it. If your teacher tells you to do your classwork, you refuse to do it. You just [i]won't[/i] do anything that you don't want to do.

[b]The Bookworm:[/b] You're the one who reads any chance you can get. During your free time, you read. At school, your nose is burried in a book. When you're at the computer, you're reading fan-fics, posts, and such. There's no stopping you once you get your hands on a book.

[b]The Comedian:[/b] At home, you're the one who makes everyone laugh. At school, you're the class clown. At a dance, you're the life of the party telling your jokes. No one can help but to smile when you're around 'cause you're always goofing off. You're just the Funny Guy.

[b]The Musician:[/b] Piano, trumpet, flute, drums, singing, you love to play/sing those instruments/songs. You're very talented when it comes to music, and it's fun for you.

[b]The Brains:[/b] What would your family do without you? *thinks for a moment* Oh well. If someone needs help with homework, you always know how to help with the math or science stuff, and you launch into a long explanation about how to do it....while the person you're helping get's lost in your lecture. :lecture:

[b]The Artist:[/b] Art, photography, writing literature/RPG's, poetry, drawing, you just love art! You're very creative when it comes to this type of stuff, plus it's fun! What's [i]not[/i] to like about art?

[b]The Emotional One:[/b] When something bad happens at school, you're depressed for the rest of the day. When something good happens to you, you're so happy and you're on top of the world! If your goldfish dies, you cry for hours. If you're angry, stand back! You're not afraid to let your emotions and feelings show---it's just who you are.

[b]The Silent One:[/b] You withdraw from everyone and hardly say anything. You tend to just sit in a corner and observe everyone while you keep your thoughts to yourself, and you tend to blend in a bit. Maybe not very social, but you enjoy the silence and solitude.

So, vote away. I know that some may fall under more than one category, but vote what you think suits you best. ;)[/color]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]I cause a lot of pranks. I guess the only one that remotely fits is "The Demon"... I get in soooooo much trouble sometimes >.>[/size]

[size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray] I am like a combination of four or five of these lol.

[b]The Silent One:[/b] I am this most of the time. When my parents try to talk to me, I simply just don't really say much. I usually am in my room when I'm at home just doing mostly nothing. I've always been quiet at times.

[b]The Artist:[/b] I write really often. When I'm on my computer, which is pretty often, I'm usually online, or I'm writing something. Enough said there.

[b]The Emotional One:[/b] I'm really moody I guess. My mood goes wherever it goes. I'm silent when I'm bitter. I'm loud when I'm happy. I try to be funny when I want to be happy. I'm depressed often and I'm also quiet when I'm depressed.

[b]The Angel/ The Demon:[/b] I'm both of these at once most of the time. Sometimes I just cause trouble. I'm really sarcastic, and my parents don't seem to understand my humor. They usually just get mad at me when I say something sarcastic--I usually say something sarcastic nearly all the time too.

I'm a really positive person when I can be. And I do what I'm told when I'm told when I can. But sometimes, especially when I'm depressed, I just won't listen to anyone. Or I will listen to them, but I'll simply be bitter about everything they say.

[b][strike]The Athlete:[/strike][/b]

[strike][b]The Musician:[/b] I'd like to learn to play guitar.[/strike]

[b]The Bookworm:[/b] Although I really haven't been reading too much as of late, I do read when I feel like it. Usually Poe, or some poems or something.

I also sometimes just browse OB reading posts.

[b]The Rebel:[/b] I'm sort of like this sometimes. But my parents just annoy me, as do all parents to every kid. Almost.

My parents really are over-protective of me. They put parental controls on me when I'm online. They have to know what I did at a friends, when I'll be home, what the friend's name is. So on.

My Dad's especially critical of me. Everything has to be perfect, and he often tells me that I'm wasting my life away when I could be meeting girls and doing stuff. But that's not me, he doesn't understand. I am not really social unless I know someone enough.

Yesterday, in fact, my Dad almost disabled IMing from AOL because he saw me talking to some of my friends right here from OB. But he changed it back. I don't know why or how, but he did.

All I know is that I would've been really mad if he'd have done it.

[b][strike]The Comedian:[/b] I don't really know if I'm funny. Most people don't understand me even when I'm trying to be humorous.[/strike][/size][/font][/color]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]*pokes* You forgot 'Weird'! x.x

I guess I'm the one who's always wanting to do new things, and have fun. I always drag my cousins in rollercoasters, or snowboarding/skiing trips. Besides, it's fun trying new things. ^_^

Though, I'm a totally different person depending on who I am at the time. (Juu/Dyne/Purple Cow)[/color] [/size]

[quote]
[i]Originally posted by Juuthena[/i]

[b]Though, I'm a totally different person depending on who I am at the time. (Juu/Dyne/Purple Cow)

[/quote][/b]

Purple cow? o.O;

Well, I'm the silent,emotional, bookwarm, artistic, brainy one. And, I'm just me. ^_^; You can't put me into words. :) But I'm a bit 5. @_@; I voted...something, I forgot. Lol. But, yeah, I'm a mixture, and like Juuthena said "You forgot 'weird'!" ^_^; I'm DEFINITELY that.

"the silent one"...that's me but the only because i am "The Artist" so i like to be in a silent spot..but there is "The Musician" i love to sing and i play the viola and learn'n to play the piano*thinks*how can i be all that in one?silent but loud...how would that look?i know!*runs to the mirror*there we go!

I hate putting myself into catagories but I went with the artist. [center]~pats own back~[/center]
I've loved painting and drawing since I was a kid and I guess it just stuck. Yup, mom-n-pops had a hard time pulling me from my finger paints and playdo. ^_^

I'm the silent one, mostly. There are times when people forget I'm home. I'm either not home or in my room. Sometimes, after spending an entire morning in my room, I walk to the kitchen for lunch and realize that nobody else is at home, and they all forgot to tell me where/when they were going. My mother has this story about when she put me in day care...

I was about 2 or 3 years old, and my mom put me in some kind of a day-care center for a couple of days. One day, when my mom came to pick me up, someone who worked there asked if there was something wrong with me because I was about 2 or 3 years old and I wasn't talking. My mom had to explain how I only talked when I felt like it and I chose to be quiet most of the time.

I'm also the brainy one. Well, all of my siblings are exceptionally smart (my eldest brother learned to read at an early age, my other older brother is condescending to everybody, and my 4 year old sister can hold an intelligent conversation), but I'm the one who knows all kinds of stupid trivia. I absorb all kinds of useless information. Whenever somebody wants to know something completely trivial, they turn to me. I'm a little slow on the in-take, though. It might take me a few more seconds (or minutes) to understand something, but I'll be the last one to ever forget it.

I'm the musical one. I love to sing, play the piano, guitar, violin, whatever you put infront of me, I will learn to play. I mainly like to sing though, it's a past time I had and everyone loves to hear me sing, especially my funny songs or the songs I sing en francais.

I'm the quiet one and the artist one in my family.

I'm the quiet one because I spend almost all of my days in my room or in my parents' room, since that's where the computer is. ^_^;; My family knows almost nothing about who my friends are or how my social life is going. They also haven't seen the pictures I have drawn or the stories that I write. It's my fault really since I always answer "Fine," to the question "How was your day?".

I'm the artist one since I have done the most drawings in my entire family. My other brothers don't really have their own sketchbooks besides for school, while I have sketchbooks for my own freetime. I write a lot of stories too. I also seem to be the most talented at drawing too, in my opinion, lol.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]*pokes* You forgot 'Weird'! x.x

[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=009966]I knew I forgot one.... >.>;

Geez! I'm gone for two hours, and there's already this many replies!? o_0 [/color]

[QUOTE][b][color=ff00cc][size=1]Though, I'm a totally different person depending on who I am at the time. (Juu/Dyne/Purple Cow) [/color][/size][/b][/QUOTE]

[color=009966]"Purple Cow"? Why are you called that?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deedlit [/i]
[B][color=009966]"Purple Cow"? Why are you called that?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]A litty inside joke between me and a few friends. ^ .^;
We were playing 'Truth or Dare Poker' on the ferry, and I picked dare. So, when we arrived in Victoria, I had to go around to other tourists and say 'Eat more chicken! Save the cow!'.

...Don't ask. >>;;;

Yeah, and OB seems to be getting alot more traffic lately. Summer's definately here. *nods*[/color] [/size]

I'm the artist and the comedian. I'm not exactly funny deliberatly, but I'm pretty crazy sometimes. Once I stuck my head out of our car once and start screeching out the Mexican Hat Dance song to everyone on the street in New York on New Years Eve. >.< I think I caught a cold because of that.

[color=indigo]I'm a cross between angel and silent, with a splash of emotional. (With dabblings in most of the the others, too, of course). In other words, I do what I'm told without much complaint or really saying anything at all, I'm usually very nice, and it's hard to tell what my true feelings are unless I make them obvious. That means I could totally hate your guts, and you wouldn't know it unless I wanted you to. :toothy:[/color]

I'm also the non-musical member of my family. I'm the only one with absolutely no musical talent. My siblings and parents all have either played an instrument in school or sing. My father's in a breaking blues band! But does Kevin know how to play anything? Oh no! My brothers played the trumpet and guitar in junior high school, while I learned to read music months before graduating high school.

But I'm not bitter or anything.

I'm not really any of these things. I can draw and create things, but I don't feel I'm much of an artist. I can play instruments and have knowledge of music, but I'm not what I consider a real musician. I don't play sports anymore. Senior year made reading a chore. I don't rebel without reasoning, as that's just pure stupidity. I'm not that smart. I'm not that emotional. I'm not that quiet. I'm not that funny, although many people tell me otherwise in real life; I tend to not act as strange on here.

I've never done good things, I've never done bad things, I've never done anything out of the blue (bonus points to anyone that knows this reference heh)...

So none. I'm not even trying to be ambiguous or anything. I just don't feel any of these apply. I can't even say I'm a slight mix of all of them, because really... doesn't everyone at least have a miniscule fraction of each of these? I'll just go with shade of grey, which isn't even a choice. I lose.

You know, actually, I'm just a dork. I like things people don't care about. Things most people dismiss, ignore and otherwise think are a waste of their time. I have too much of an interest in bands and sounds and colors and flowers and video games and art and wordplay and spelling errors to be anything else. So if that was a choice, I guess I'd just pick that.