OtakuBoards

What are you in your family?

Deedlit

In your family, you are ..............  

66 members have voted

1. 1. In your family, you are ..............

• the angel.
    • the demon.
    • the athlete.
    • the rebel.
    • the bookworm.
    • the comedian.
    • the musician.
    • the "brains."
    • the artist.
    • the emotional one.
    • the silent one.
    • none of these.
    • just myself.

[color=darkblue]What? I'm a combination of all those things. I'd never narrow myself down to just one, two, or five. More than anything, I'm the oldest and protector, but that's not one of the choices. I'm such a ham, though, that I can fit every characteristic described. I have honestly been everything on that list, and stil can be, if I'm in the mood. Sorry I didn't vote. >_<

I'm in the "silent musician" phase right now, though it's hard to tell from my posts lately. [/color]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a definate mixture of The Demon,The Athlete,The Rebel,The Brains,The Artist,and The Silent one. I'm the one you have to be careful around, I'm the most physical fit and sports enthusiast one, I'm the who who does things my own way and don't do anything I don't wanna do, I'm definatly the smartest of the family but I'm not help someone with work cause these need to learn how to do it their selfs, I can draw really good and I do got a good imagination, and I am the silent one, I perfer peace and quiet, I don't talk much I perfer to stay to my self, I've constantly got my guard up.

I know that the way I am contradicts the way I am but thats me, I am seriously unique.

Guest cloricus
OOOOO That damn chicken is paying me out again!
*Goes and locks Jesus' cage and then goes back to trying to keep open a IRC channel in telnet, frikken manual pings*
(I have no idea how the early geeks stood this sort of thing!)

Truly I'm none of them, not even a real geek, well yeah I am I geek but not sort of, if you know what I mean?

-eps

[FONT=arial]I guess I'm the musical one in the family. most of all my siblings play some sort of instrument, I've just stuck with mine the longest. plus, there's more occasion for me to peform/use it, so....yeah! I'm probably also the craziest (Samantha can vouch for me), despite the fact that one of the only times you'll see me act crazy is at home; but when I do......
[/FONT]

Ne, I had to pick none of these because I'm a bit of each. Really depends. For example:

The Angel: I'm usually not an angel but there are those rare days...

The Demon: Demonic is what most call me...But they don't know the half of it... *evil laugh*

The Athlete: Me and my brother share this title.

The Rebel: LOL, I agree with the dishes/chores thing, but I'm pretty cool when it comes to school (the rhyme there was not intended).

The Bookworm: I love books and reading and I always will *huggles her Fafhrd and Gray Mouser book collection*

The Comedian: There's no official comedian in my family, but my sister and I share this.

The Musician: I seem to be the only musical one in my family...No one knows where I get it.

The Brains: Okay, here's the one I'm least like. I may be good at writing, reading, art, and music, but if you tel me to hit the books, I'll usually be doodling on them instead.

The Artist: I love art! My favorite subject in school besides music!

The Emotional One: Your goldfish reference...Um...I actually...did that...My goldfish died....I cried, buried it in a shoebox coffin with cards and even made a cardboard headstone...Then again, I was six.

The Silent One: Ah, for this, go see my dark side. I'm usually pretty loud and happy, but when I'm depressed or deep in thought I'm pretty quiet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So really, I'm a little bit of each.

[color=deeppink]I'm the [b]emotional artist[/b]. My mom always thought something was clinically wrong with me because of my mood swings, but it was really because i was just super unhappy with my family/home life. I'm an artist following in my mother's footsteps; she's a writer by profession and I'm both writer and photographer. I have a small amount of talent for drawing, but very little.

I was never, ever the angel in my family. If anything I was the demon...always causing trouble :toothy:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I'm the gay one lol.

Every family has one! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, where's MINE? I want one...*sniffles*

I'm a bit of a combination, but there are THREE that stick out. In order of the most like me:

[b]Brains:[/b] I am the brains of my family. As of yesterday, I'm the first one to ever complete and graduate from high school. I've been in gifted and honors all my life and it's what I've always been known for. ^_^

[b]Artist:[/b] Well, there are quite a few of us, but I definately fall into this category. I love to draw and color and I always think of things related to how they could be in color. I also have a photographic memory.

[b]Bookworm:[/b] Aside from my youngest sister and my mom, I am the biggest bookwork. I used to read ALL THE TIME, but now I just do it when I can. But one of my favorite things to do is to go to the library. :)[/color][/size]

[size=1]I'm like a diamond: multifaceted.

Family-wise, mm. I don't know that I can claim any particular title for myself.

I love music--playing clarinet, singing, listening...but everyone in my family plays an instrument.

I read tremendously much...but my brother is keeping pace with me, now. (He's a few years behind, but what can ya do?)

My sister and I both draw almost constantly...and everyone in my family is just..funny. And smart.

I am so ununique. :([/size]

Guest Mechanicalwings
i'm the silent one all i ever do is sit and sit and sit
and maybe 1 or 2 i'll go outside but that's all

[color=crimson]I fall under the [b]demon[/b], [b]brains[/b], [b]rebel[/b], [b]comedian[/b] and [b]artist[/b].

[b]Demon[/b]- I'm most likely a severe case of this catagory- I can be nasty, severely nasty, down to a personal level that might cause people to not talk to me again. But aside from pissing people off verbally, I do many pranks. ^_^ Many succesful pranks- its satisfying. But, to those i'm close to, I cant find the willpower to be overly 'demon'-esque to, so this isnt 24/7.

[b]Brains[/b]- I tell my family half the news that's going on, I watch the history channel half the time, i'm two grades ahead and homeschooling- This is also a huge chunk of me. I enjoy learning new things, i'm like a sponge- i'm only 14 and i've had several people online think i'm 16-18. It's just a form of entertainment to me to learn, to think, to ponder.

Maybe i'm weird- But then again, most of us are.

[b]Rebel[/b]- I hate doing things that I either- Dont get anything out of; Are doing for someone whom their company I hate; Are doing something that is severely annoying and idiotic. But, theres no way i'm a TOTAL rebel in this situation- I do favors for close friends, family, etc. So I cant call myself a genuine true blue rebel, but to a lesser degree- yes.

[b]Comedian[/b]- I admit it, I go out of my way to try and make people laugh. Its my way of comforting people- everyone has their own ways to do it, mine it to make them smile or laugh. I don't do this often with people I dont trust/know/care about, but sometimes I am unknowingly funny and witty, even if I dont mean to be. Pot luck, I suppose.

[b]Artist[/b]- If comedy is my way to comfort others, art is my way to comfort myself. When i'm depressed/angry/suicidal I write poetry, stories, rpgs- anything I can. I have files upon files of poetry on my computer, dark and depressing, a few light and happy, some just strange. I never really show people my poetry unless I really like the poem- its sort of a rule with me or something.

So in essence- I'm just myself.[/color]

The rebel. I hate doing dishes.. feh. Going to sleep.. feh. Doing my homework.. feh. If I could sit down all afternoon watching TV 'til 2 in the morning, it'd be the best day of my life. Unless there's a party somewhere. :demon:

[COLOR=purple]Meh...
I'm everything except angel,demon,musician, athlete and emotional.
I am only a rebel when I'm feeling irritated or wallowing in self pity. I make the wieredest comments inmy family. I love to read. I am the smart one..once I learn to concentrate. I love drawing! My dad brings home paper from work for that purpose:D.
I am all these and more and I'm proud. :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Left with only those options to choose from, I'm nothing.

Or I'm everything.

I don't know. Semjaza Azazel and Lady M's posts sum up what mine would be basically. I'm the oldest and the protector, and besides that I'm a bit of all those catagories but not enough to really [i]be[/i] in one. I suppose I leave my siblings to decide for me.

Such a large range of what many people truly are. Silent... not an option for me if it's a topic I care about. I guess some people regard me as book smart, but I have 0 common sense. I draw. I have emotions. I rebel against the clearly stupid "authorities." I guess I'm a little bit of everything ... except an athlete. (My time on the mile, when I last ran it, was about seventeen minutes.)

[color=royalblue]I'm the artistic one of my family. I'm the Bookworm, the Emotional One, and Crazy One (<--wasn't there). If anybody ever needs anything, and lives in close proximity, they'll come get me to do it, usually involving technological problems. They think since I took Cisco, I know everything, lol. But, I do tend to get overemotional at times, and I have been known to spout random banter out there once in a while. So, yeah, I guess "Weird" would sum it up.[/color]