OtakuBoards

Otaku Yearbook '03

Sara

[size=1]Well...a couple people have asked me to do this again, and so...

[color=red][b]PERSONAL[/b][/color]
[b]Member Name:[/b] Sara
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] Cynic-42, Cera
[b]Member Since:[/b] March 29, 2001
[b]Current Status:[/b] Category Moderator: Otaku Public
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Cera/Sara/Girl; Sister of the Koosh Ball; Goddess of Stuffed Tigers; Sarabel Lee
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, Fanfiction, etc., Art and Design.
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] None available
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] [i]What's your favorite type of sock?, Otaku Role Models[/i]
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :toothy: Behold the insincere smiley.
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] My first PM to Miss Ginnylyn; discovering with some surprise that I had been made a Digimod; Shy's proposal.
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] [i]What idiot high on cough syrup made that up?[/i] ~ Lady A
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Live like there's no yesterday.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] My redeeming sense of humor.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] The [i]extreme[/i] irony...
[b]Favorites:[/b] Orange, Shy, the Newsboys, history class, drawing.
[b]I will....[/b]
.......my [u]marquis de penguin banner[/u] to [u]Tony[/u]...[i]because he knows it's cool.[/i]
.......my [u]scanner[/u] to [u]anyone[/u]...[i]who's dying to post their artwork.[/i]
.......my [u]dictionary[/u] to [u]Mitch[/u]...[i]but only if he appreciates the notes I've got in there.[/i] ;)
.......my [u]post count[/u] to [u]Raiha[/u]...[i]just to see what the next title is.[/i]

[color=red][b]MOST AND BEST[/b][/color]
[b]Most likely to succeed: [/b] James
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b] Ken
[b]Worst spelling: [/b] kuja
[b]Best poster: [/b] Piro; Tony; Shy; Devidramon
[b]Cutest couple: [/b] Piro and Tori. (Sorry, Ryan!)
[b]Best writer: [/b]Lady Asphy. (So maybe I'm biased...)
[b]Best artist: [/b] Ginny...both of 'em.
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b] Yes, well..
[b]Craziest: [/b] Weh, by far
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b] Heaven's Cloud, Jenna, Piro.
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b]
[b]Random award: [/b]If you feel the urgent need to award someone a title not listed here..
[b]Nerd-tastic Power Rangers Award:[/b] Nerdsy, of course. You boggle my mind.
[b]Digimon...something....award.: [/b]Devi, for his Annoyingly Long Episode Rants, as well as his Pokemon ones.
[b]Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award: [/b]goes to James, because I can't fathom how he does what he does.
[b]Teh Silly Bucket Award[/b]: Desert Shadow. Because he is awesome.
[b]Other Disappeared Cool People:[/b] Navi, Galxy Girl, KariKamiya, Ben, Nerdsy, Ducky, and many others.

[color=red][b]SIGNATURES[/b][/color]
And, in a rather dismal attempt to simulate the "signing" of yearbooks...

[i]Piro-[/i] You're a great guy, and you need to be on more often...even if you have legitimate reasons for your absence. If you remember the last time I did this...you still get my Hobbes avatar. ^_~ (Inconceivable!) -[i]Sarabel Lee[/i]

[i]Tori-[/i] (Hope you don't mind I did this. Shy asked me to post it before I disappeared for a while.) You're a beautiful gal in more ways than one, and a good artist. Post more pictures, dear. (Any kind!) -[i]Sara-ness[/i]

[i]Solo[/i]- Heh, it's great talking to you. Today's (rather scattered) conversation was a lot of fun. (I say you should get a degree in Elvish.) Thanks for caring. -[i]Sara[/i]

[i]Asphy-[/i] We need to talk more often. Keep updating your blog; I'll catch up when I get back. We need to write a story together some time, heh. -[i]Sister of the Koosh Ball.[/i]

[i]Shy-[/i] What can I possibly say to you? There's way too much to put here. I love you, and there's a letter en route. -[i]Cera/Sara/Girl[/i]

[i]Yuchimon[/i]- Well, if you even read this.. I love you, sis. I always have, and I always will. You owe me ten letters, and you can expect a postcard in the next week or two...if I can figure out how to send mail from another country. God bless, Miss Ginny. -[i]Drayo[/i]

[i]James-[/i] I've [strike]always[/strike] admired you for a long time. Once you started posting more often (wow, this is all a long time ago), you became a person I really wanted to get to know. Well, we've gone two years without really talking, but hey...who says we need to go for three? You're a good guy, and funny, and I look up to you. -[i]Sara[/i]

[i]Lady Mac-[/i] Hi. We still haven't ever really talked, but I do mean to. You're a really intelligent person, and gorgeous and funny to boot. ^_~ I saved the first PM you ever sent me, wow that was a long time ago. [i]-Sara[/i]

[i]Kittylyn[/i]- You're a great person, too. We don't seem to talk a lot (although I talk to you more than I talk to most people, heh.) You're a really sweet girl, and I'm glad we're getting to know eachother. ^_~ -[i]Birdy.[/i][/size]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]

[b]Member Name:[/b] Lady Asphyxia
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] Non applicable.
[b]Member Since:[/b] June 17, 2002
[b]Current Status:[/b] Otaku Idol
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Rae, Daughter, Sisseh, Kat.
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, Fanfiction, etc., Adventure Arena, Battle Arena, Event Arena.
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] [i]Otaku Role Models[/i]
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :p
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] My marriages, adopting a family, making Sara a Sister of the Koosh Ball.
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] [i]:giggles and spits up juice: [/i] Charlie
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Bwarbe, squee.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] My ability to lurk.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] [i]Asphy: Annoying Some People, Harrassing You.[/i]
[b]Favorites:[/b] Purple, pink, black, money, 'The Family'.
[b]I will....[/b]
.......my [u]Bwarble[/u] to [u]Charles[/u]...[i]because he appreciates it like no one else.[/i]
.......my [u]Family[/u] to my [u]Family[/u]...[i]just because.[/i]
.......my [u]Poems[/u] to [u]Mitch[/u]...[i]but only if he finally insults them.[/i] ;)
.......my [u]wedding rings[/u] to [u]Mei[/u]...[i]to carry on the family tradition.[/i]

[b]Most likely to succeed: [/b] Charles
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b] Charles
[b]Worst spelling: [/b] i dun't no.
[b]Best poster: [/b] One who posts.
[b]Cutest couple: [/b] I wouldn't describe The Harlequin and Raven as 'cute', but I'll go with them.
[b]Best writer: [/b] Sara, Mitch.
[b]Best artist: [/b] Ginny Lyn
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b] The Harlequin.
[b]Craziest: [/b] Mei, Charles.
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b] Sara
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b] Tony, Ken
[b]Random award: [/b] Mnemolth.

[i]Desbreko-[/i] You're one of the family now, and after we killed James, we really are 'The Family' -[i]Rae[/i]

[i]Charlie-[/i] You passed the exam. ^_^ Write some more stories for me. Go on, go! Besides which, you're fun to talk to, and you listen when I complain. P.S. You're doing great as an admin. ^_^ -[i]Kat[/i]

[i]Sara[/i]- Heh. I haven't talked to you for ages. Hurry back from Germany, doll -[i]Lady Asphy[/i]

[i]Solo[/i] - We [i]need[/i] to talk more often. You're one of the best conversationalists over AIM, and you listen when I complain about my stupid teachers, and my stupid brother, and everything else. *hugs* Thank you. - [i]Rae[/i]

[i]Shy[/i] - We don't seem to talk much, do we? Well, even though we don't talk much, I've always had great admiration for your writing, especially Journalism, which I simply cannot do. Keep writing. - [i]Asphy[/i]

[i]James[/i] - Well, it was around the time Charles became admin that I started to talk to you -- I remember that much. It's great to talk to you, and your designs and skins are always lovely. Keep being...you. [i]Asphy[/i]

[i]Lady Mac[/i] - Nope, still haven't figured out how to spell your name without copying and pasting. Good luck with you're pretty baby boy. You deserve him. Have you thought of any names yet? - [i]Asphy[/i]

[i]Mnemolth[/i] - You mentioned before that I'm the only one who talks to you over AIM on a regular basis, which is odd. You may be a pain in the *** at times, but you're also witty, interesting, and funny. Besides, you know CSS and HTML. ^^ - [i]Lady Asphy[/i]

[i]Ken[/i] - You're my daddy. And, well, I know that you're one of the best friends I have, and that I couldn't do some of the stuff I've tried -- like writing -- without your support. - [i]Rae[/i]

[i]Tony[/i] - No, I didn't forget you the first time I was posting these things, I was limiting myself to 3 people. And now I'm just going to let it all go. You used to be engaged to me, and now you're my mother. You're so like me, it's like looking at myself every time I talk to you. Your taste in music is brilliant -- which says a lot, seeing as its almost exactly like mine. ^.~ [i]Rae[/i]

[i]Ginny Lyn[/i] - You're a great, talented artist, and a wonderful person. That's all the needs to be said. ^.~ [i]Rae[/i]

[i]Avaris + People from Downlands[/i] - No, I didn't forget you guys either. You guys are all talented, wonderful people, and I'm very proud of you -- all of you. I know I sound like a mother [God forbid!] but too bad. [i]Me.[/i]

[i]Meh husbands and wives [and Dan, too.] -[/i] I almost forgot you, I'm sad to say. But I didn't. Thank you, very, very much for being there, and for laughing and giggling along with all our inside jokes. ^_^ [i]Rae[/i]

To anyone I've forgotten, you're probably overlooked because my memory hates me, or because I don't have enough room for everyone. So really, I want to thank you for just being there, and being yourself, and all that other sentimental stuff. ^.^[i] Lady Asphyxia[/i]
[/size]

[size=1][color=red][b]PERSONAL[/b][/color]
[b]Member Name:[/b] Shy
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] Shyguy511, Shyguy
[b]Member Since:[/b] March 30, 2001(?)
[b]Current Status:[/b] Category Moderator: Otaku Anime
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Shyboo; Angry Student; Shybooya; Joshness
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Anime Lounge, Art&Design, Music/Movies/TV, OB Staff Yaoi.
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Prokect Gamer; Don't Shoot The Goombas
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] [i]Sad life of an Otaku, The Truth, Down With Newbie Lounge[/i]
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :whoops:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Otaku Awards; AE Staff Chats (heh); Feuding with Devi; Otaku Pike; Shy Fan Club.
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] [i]Da Donka Donk Donk![/i] ~ I don't remember.
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] People from Cali are cool.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Being me. Don't confuse me with kuja or something, that would suck.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] Life is like a hurricane...
[b]Favorites:[/b] Duck Tales, Sara, Buffy, Animation and Comic Books.
[b]I will....[/b]
.......my [u]random knowledge of useless things[/u] to [u]Tony[/u]...[i]with our combined knowledge he will become a god.[/i]
.......my [u]water and cookies[/u] to [u]Ken[/u]...[i]because he made those staff chats much more bearable.[/i]
.......[u]Shymon[/u] to [u]Sara[/u]...[i]destroy it. Please.[/i]
.......my [u]avatars[/u] to [u]Tori[/u]...[i]because Shinji and Kaworu are the greatest thing ever.[/i]

[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] James
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] Charles
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] Any of the random people that Babygirl has corrected throughout the years.
[b]Best poster:[/b] [strike]me[/strike] Tony, yay!
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] Tori and Ryan, Charles and Roxie
[b]Best writer:[/b] Sara
[b]Best artist:[/b] Sara (drawing) Syk (Graphic Arts)
[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b] Mnemolth
[b]Craziest:[/b] Wehboo
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] Charles
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Kevin has never failed to surprise me.
[b]Whoomp, there it is! Award:[/b] Charles
[b]Thinking of Juu Award:[/b] Anakin Solo

[i]Endymion-[/i] Ha, I called you Endymion again. But you changed your name to ... Manic a long time ago. We haven't really spoken much, but you have always been one of my favorite members here. Your parodies are hillarious, and your knowledge of comics and Buffy is admirable. Good luck in becoming the next Green Lantern. -[i]Shy[/i]

[i]Lady M-[/i] Remember when we were both nominated for that "Most likely to be a mod" award? I feel so bad about winning, because on AIM I did nothing but ask people to vote for me. You deserved it a lot more, and I'm kind of shocked that you still haven't made it into staff. Oh well, I'm sure that you have more important things to do these days with your baby and all. If you name your child after me I'll buy you a nice baby shower gift. -[i]Shy[/i]

[i]James[/i]- Hey boss, I hope this year at OB has been fun for you too. I can't believe you let me on staff, and eventually put me on as a Category Mod. Oh well, hopefully I have done an adequate job. I can never thank you enough for what you said/wrote to me when I was going through a really hard time (you know what I'm talking about.) You are a great friend, even though time zones prevent us from talking more often. -[i]Shy[/i]

[i]Tony[/i]- Thanks for the fan club, and all of the interesting discussions we have had. Your coolness exceeds conventional boundaries, especially since you are the only person I knew of Bosko without having me explain it first. -[i]Shy[/i][/size]

[color=red][b]PERSONAL[/color]
Member Name: [/b][color=#9933ff]MistressRoxie[/color]
[b]Former Member Names: [/b][color=#9933ff]roxieortatiana[/color]
[b]Member Since: [/b][color=#9933ff]Feb. 29th, 2002[/color]
[b]Current Status: [/b][color=#9933ff]Member[/color]
[b]Nicknames: [/b][color=#9933ff]Roxeh = Roxie = Roxanne = Roxie/Roxanne Faye = Roxie/Roxanne Faye Shen = Moon = Moonbeam = Moonbeamxvi = MistressRoxie = roxieortatiana = Sora. O.o;;;[/color]
[b]Favorite Forums: [/b][color=#9933ff]Digimon all the way, Suggestions (ya, I'm nuts), and the Otaku Lounge.[/color]
[b]Favorite RPG: [/b][color=#9933ff]I don't RPG.[/color]
[b]Favorite Threads: [/b][color=#9933ff]Believe it or not, I really liked the Down with the Newbie Lounge Thread. I believe it's the only one in the suggestions forum that reached 6 pages.[/color]
[b]Favorite Smiley: [/b][color=#9933ff]:modrod: Just because.[/color]
[b]Most Memorable Moment: [/b][color=#9933ff]All the times Devidramon pointed out that Digimon wasn't like Pokemon, nor a kid's show. I have all his stuff saved. Oh, and this birthday. I really felt special, knowing so many people, whether they knew me well or not, took the time to wish me a happy birthday. I really felt special.[/color]
[b]Quotable Quote: [/b][color=#9933ff]--N/A-- I don't say anything witty. Not even anything stupid that's funny.[/color]
[b]Words of Wisdom: [/b][color=#9933ff]Seize the day.[/color]
[b]Wish to be remembered for: [/b][color=#9933ff]Crazy as it sounds, on the boards, and in real life, I desire to be remebmer for my kindness. All I want from people is for them to say, when I'm long gone, "Oh, yeah. I remember her. She's was the most kind person you'll ever know." You know, always at least attempting to be kind, even though I'm not perfect. When I think about it, I try to fit in with everyone popular at OB, fit in with the people with the witty jokes, great drawings, writings, pictures, knowledge, and everything else. If for nothing else, I want to be known for my kindness.[/color]
[b]Desired Epitaph: [/b][color=#9933ff]*Insert IRL name here*[/color]
[b]Favorites: [/b][color=green]Green, [/color][color=#9933ff]Digimon, Ken Ichijouji, Quatre Raberba Winner, Language Courses, and World History.[/color]
[b]I will.... [/b][color=#9933ff]
.......All my half finished stories to go a dear friend, Lumeh. ^^
.......And I've got nothing else of value.[/color]

[color=red][b]MOST AND BEST[/color]
Most likely to succeed: [/b][color=#9933ff]Anyone who wants to succeed and puts their mind to it.[/color]
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b][color=#9933ff]Someone who's purely mean and sadistic. And I don't even know if there's anyone like that on OB.[/color]
[b]Worst spelling: [/b][color=#9933ff]Vegitto4, no offense to you, man. @_@ Eep.[/color]
[b]Best poster: [/b][color=#9933ff]In post count? Raiha. In quality of posts? James, duh. ;P[/color]
[b]Cutest couple: [/b][color=#9933ff]*drumroll* The original Asuka And Piro.[/color]
[b]Best writer: [/b][color=#9933ff]Sara[/color]
[b]Best artist: [/b][color=#9933ff]Ginny, but you gotta give AJ credit for drawing with MS Paint. He does a really good job.[/color]
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b][color=#9933ff]-N/A- I don't visit the sparring arena.[/color]
[b]Craziest: [/b][color=#9933ff]Charles. Afterall, he IS the famous Crazy White Boy, ne? ;) (He's not really crazy, but I had to put that, just because of his username)[/color]
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b][color=#9933ff]You always make me laugh. Love ya, Kenneh. ^^[/color]
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b][color=#9933ff]Sara. I think you're really cool.[/color]
[b]Random award: [/b][color=#9933ff]The award for cool friends who didn't get mentioned yet like Shy, Rob, ZeroG214, Kaola Su and Zeh. And I'm prolly forgetting twenty other friends. V_V dammit.[/color]

[color=red][b]SIGNATURES[/color]
And, in a rather dismal attempt to simulate the "signing" of yearbooks...[/b]

[color=#9933ff][i]Sara[/i] - Just signing to say congrats again, because I feel like it. ;) [i]~Roxie[/i]

[i]Charles[/i] - In your own words, "[size=1][font=arial][/color][color=blue]ElCrazyWhiteBoy [2:00 AM]: [/size][/color][color=red]I love you honey[/color][/font][color=#9933ff]" And I DO NOT really mean that, so don't even think it. Silly crazy person... ~[i]Roxia ^_~[/i]

[i]AJ[/i] - And I actually thought I somehow got you in trouble and that's why you weren't online. lol. It was everyone and Mitch! You're a really cool person to talk to. Go Manchester United! (Okay, so the already won the premier. So? I can still cheer, can't I?) [i]~Roxie[/i]

[i]Ken[/i] - Whether you hate me or not, I can't hate you. And I still love ya lots. So hopefully I can talk to you more? *doesn't wait for response* Good. ;) [i]~Roxah[/i]

[i]Shy[/i] - First of all, I didn't even know you were going to put THAT in your yearbook. I thought that was stricly inside the chat, but it's cool. Let's see what everyone says... XD And thanks a bunch (and Charles) for earlier. Love ya lots! [i]~Roxanne[/i]

[i]Kaola Su[/i] - Geeze, girl. I forgot to put a signature for you. lol. You're a really cool person, and able to fit right in with Otakuboards. You're nice to everyone, and you look great, too. lol. Catch ya later! [i]~Roxie[/i]

[i]Everyone else that I'm Missing[/i] - I'm probably missing so many people it's not funny. And I apologize for doing so. Please, don't hurt me!!! V_V [i] ~The one and only Mistress of Darkness[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][b]PERSONAL[/b]

[b]Member Name:[/b] DeathKnight
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] Thimoc.
[b]Member Since:[/b] October 5th, 2001.
[b]Current Status:[/b] Moderator of PC/Mac.
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Ken, Kenneth, DK, Fluffy, Daddy, Big Sister, Big Brother, K.
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Adventure Arena, PC/Mac, OtakuLounge, Sony, Your Pictures, Art and Design.
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Of all time would be Big Brother 2.
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] The Sock Thread.
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :drunk:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Lotus throwing dishes at me because Anti dared me to e-kiss her. o.O;
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] [i]-eps-[/i]- Cloricus.
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Life is a path, death a destination.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Being one of the first members to switch genders during an RPG.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] Penis.
[b]Favorites:[/b] My friends, my PS2, gameing, writing, thinking, self mutilating.
[b]I will....[/b]
.......my [u]title as BB2 winner[/u] to [u]Tori[/u]...[i]because she deserved it.[/i]
.......my [u]Luck[/u] to [u]LM's son[/u]...[i]because it would be more fun that way.[/i]
.......my [u]Heavy Metal CD Collection[/u] to [u]anyone[/u]...[i]to spread the sickness.[/i]
.......my [u]life force[/u] to [u]a certain brother[/u]...[i]because.[/i]
.......my [u]knowledge[/u] to [u]Shy[/u]...[i]because he'd put it to good use, and I know it.[/i]

[b]MOST AND BEST[/b]
[not including myself, Ken]

[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] James, Jenna.
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] Cloricus, Harry.
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] Kuja.
[b]Best poster:[/b] Sara
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] Juuthena-chan and Bryan, Tori-chan and Piro.
[b]Best writer:[/b] Mitch, Raiha.
[b]Best artist:[/b] Ginny, SPX.
[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b] My brother in crime, Neil.
[b]Craziest:[/b] Weh.
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] Sara, Tori.
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Tony, Tori
[b]Random award:[/b] To everyone else.

[b]SIGNATURES[/b]

[i]Lady Asphy[/i]~ Need not worry, need not fear, dear old Ken will be a father for you here. Many more days I shall accompany yee, silently, ever faithfully. - [i]Ken Howell[/i]

[i]Tori[/i]~ Mein Queen, many bows to yee for cheering myself up. I do wish you many happy days as you eventually drift to collage, and am glad to have your company as often as it comes. - [i]Ken Howell[/i]

[i]Juu[/i]~ Little sister, I dont have anything really to put here. I dont realy need to, do I? Just me calling you "little sister" is enough to explain whatever I could put here. I might as well be predictiablely random.

Banana. - [i]Ken Howell[/i]

[i]Neil[/i]~ Bloody fool. keke. You better be here when this thing gets posted next time, or else i'm going to bust your *** in. - [i]Ken Howell[/i]

[i]All The Others[/i]~ My signature might be worth something someday. Consider this an arrogant favor. ^_~ haha. - [i]Ken Howell[/i][/color]

[b]PERSONAL[/b]

[b]Member Name:[/b] Chaos

[b]Former Member Names:[/b] SuperSayian4444; SuperSayian; Medra.

[b]Member Since:[/b] September 2001.

[b]Current Status:[/b] Battle Arena Moderator; Official Otaku Executioner

[b]Nicknames:[/b] Neh, Foo, The Ghost, Neilness, Brotheh

[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] [strike]Games & Stories[/strike] Adventure Arena, Battle Arean, Art & Design

[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] -Mercenaries-

[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] The Favorite Sock thread

[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :cross:

[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Starting the 'pirate' craze in the Padded Room Party

[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] [i]J00 15 73H F00 LOLZ OMGZ!!!1[/i] -[strike]Elite[/strike]Red

[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Life's purpose is to make those around you miserable. Use your time wisely; you can only screw so many people over per year.

[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Having the largest cursing spree in OB history in a 'Staff' chat a few months ago.

[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] Wait. What? I died? The Hell?!

[b]Favorites:[/b] Torturing small animals, chilling with friends, games that involve mass killing sprees [i.e., GTA: Vice City].

[b]I will....[/b]
.......my [u]extensive collection of e-weapons[/u] to [u]Ken[/u]...[i]because you can't start armageddon without 'toys' *glances at thermal nukes*.[/i]
.......my [u]uuber FPS skills[/u] to [u]Charlie[/u]...[i]because he always seems to get hooked up on those.[/i]
.......my [u]'image' collection on KaZaA[/u] to [u]Flash[/u]...[i]for those nights when his girlfriend can't come over.[/i]
.......my [u]Cox cable box[/u] to [u]Piro[/u]...[i]because he needs to wake up every morning and see the word 'Cox'.[/i]
.......my [u]"immortality"[/u] to [u]Raiha[/u]...[i]because the world would be lost without her sick yet somehow enjoyable forms of torture.[/i]

[b]MOST AND BEST[/b]

[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] Charlie, Jenna.

[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] Forte, Harry.

[b]Worst spelling:[/b] The newbie that actually one time said "i goued in n blw u al up i wen lser lolz".

[b]Best poster:[/b] James

[b]Cutest couple:[/b] Her Majesty, Queen Tori and My Lord, King Piro.

[b]Best writer:[/b] Charlie

[b]Best artist:[/b] Flash [Eh, I owe him a compliment.]

[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b] After myself, Charlie.

[b]Craziest:[/b] A tie between Weh and Ajeh
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] Sara.

[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] ....Uh... Ken is somewhat interesting.

[b]Random award:[/b] Forte gets this year's Moron of the Decade. [see if you can find the irony]

[b]SIGNATURES[/b]

[i]Ajeh[/i]~ Keep trying with those banners. You'll eventually get a decent program.- [i]Neil 'The Ghost'[/i]

[i]Tori[/i]~ I'm glad to see you stopped caring what others thought of you and admitted the truth; you are stunningly beautiful. - [i]Neilness[/i]

[i]Juu[/i]~ I swear, you're going to turn into a marshmellow one day. Anyway, I'm hoping you soon come to the realization that Tori came to, because you, yourself, are indeed very, very cute and pretty. And marshmellow-ish. o.<- [i]Neil[/i]

[i]Ken[/i]~ You may sometimes say that you'd give your life for others, just because you're not worth anything, but that's just not true. Ask anyone that knows you like I do, and they'll tell you that you are a great person. And you DO matter. Never forget that. Or I will follow you into Hell just to kick you in the nuts.- [i]Neil 'The *******'[/i]

[i]Piro[/i]~ One word; 'COX'- [i]Neil; "Tag me, tag me! It's my turn to drop the newbies!"[/i]

[i]James[/i]~ I swear, everytime I talk to you, you somehow get more and more silly, yet somehow still serious. That's a great quality, something that makes if very enjoyable to talk to you. And you're an honest and decent person. It's this, I feel, that makes you such a great friend.- [i]Neil; "Legion"[/i]

[i]Britty[/i]~ You might not come on much, but I need to say this; I used to hate you, but that was before I opened up my mind and heart to new possibilities. I'm honored to call you a friend and I'm happy to have you for a 'siste'.- [i]Neil 'Brotheh!'[/i]

[i]Weh[/i]~ You may be a crazy fool, but you're a good-hearted guy who isn't afraid to get serious when it needs to be. And you're not, also, afraid to speak what's on your mind. Don't ever change.- [i]Neil 'NEH!'[/i]

[i]Everyone else[/i]~ WORD UP BEEYOTCH! >_>.- [i]Neil[/i]

[color=#404040][b]Personal[/b][/color][color=#335062]
[b]Member Name:[/b] James
[b]Former Member Name/s:[/b] JamesB
[b]Member Since:[/b] Late 2000 (November, I think. "Lurker" before that. :drunk: )
[b]Current Status:[/b] Site Director
[b]Nicknames:[/b] JamesOtaku01, Product Number 03, Rocket Boy v1
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, OtakuBoards Moderators, Adventure Arena, Nintendo, Sony, Art & Design, Anime Lounge
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Maverick Hunters: Personification
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] Too many to list here.
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :sleepy: :help: :blulaugh: :shifty: :blush: :bawl: :drunk: :D :smirk:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] The day when Adam asked me to become an Administrator at theOtaku.com Forums.
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] "I'm so angry, I could kick a kitten through an electric fan." - [i]Frasier[/i] (No, not an OB quote. ~_^)
[b]Words of Widsom:[/b] "Never apply roll-on deoderant to your genitals" - [i]Robert[/i] (What can I say? It's the truth, people.)
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] I don't know. Hopefully people I know will remember at least one positive thing about me in the future. Whatever that might be is their choice.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] "Your Account Has Been Banned by the Administrator"
[b]Favorites:[/b] Sun showers, chocolate chip cookies, lunch by the lake, soft kisses
[b]I will...[/b]
...my [u]plushies[/u] to [u]Queen Asuka[/u]...because she always needs more of them.
...my [u]life-size Yoshis[/u] to [u]Weh[/u]...they seem right for him, somehow.
...my [u]custom status[/u] to [u]Raiha[/u]...because she's obsessed with them.
...my [u]Admin Rod[/u] to [u]Ken[/u]...because I would like to see the kind of hell he can raise with it. :naughty:
[/color]

[color=#404040][b]Most & Best[/b][/color][color=#335062]
[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] Tony
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] I like to think that everyone has potential, even kuji. So I don't have an answer for this one. ~_^
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] kuji
[b]Best poster:[/b] Oh geez. That's very tough. If I had to pick one person, I'd say Charles. But I'm more inclined to say Charles, Tony and Shy. All three are examples of how everybody should post on OtakuBoards, in a perfect world.
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] My many husbands/wives and I? :blush:
[b]Best writer:[/b] Charles/Shy. I adore Charles' poetry (especially the humorous stuff, which seems to make up most of it ;)) and I [i]love[/i] Shy's RP posts. They're always so much fun to read.
[b]Best artist:[/b] Tony. I'm a big fan of his work.
[b]Best spar-er?:[/b] Chaos, hands down.
[b]Craziest:[/b] Juu...or Mei. Mei seems to love eating those Phazon Cookies...she even gets a kick out of the mutation. o_O;
[b]Funniest/wittiest:[/b] Weh. Just read Magik of the Bees and you'll know what I mean. ~_^
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Adam.
[b]Random award:[/b] Spikey. His posts have improved markedly since he began posting here. I'm proud of him for that.[/color]

[color=#404040][b]Signatures[/b][/color][color=#335062]

[i]Adam - [/i]What can I say? Without you, I would literally not be in the position I am today. I would never have written for magazines or media websites and I'd never have met some amazing people. You are really the catalyst for all of that. And you continue to be one of my greatest friends. You're the most generous, professional person I've ever encountered -- too few people are aware of how much you sacrifice to make others happy. You deserve the recognition. [i]-James, your friend and colleague[/i]

[i]Weh - [/i]You've always been able to brighten my day, no matter what. It's a shame that you're not always happy, because you deserve to be. You know a lot of things about me -- moreso than most people I talk to online. And yet, if anything, it's strengthened our friendship. People like that are hard to come by, and I appreciate it. I see a lot of potential in you. One day you are going to do great things, I assure you. [i]-Jehz00rx, your chocobuddy ~_^[/i]

[i]Shy - [/i]You've done a more than adequate job for OB since you've been here. You are more than just your job, too; you're a very valuable member of this community. I am glad that if, in any small way, I've been able to comfort you during your times of self-doubt and such. I definitely consider you to be a friend, even though as you said, we don't have a lot of time to talk. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Neil - [/i]It's funny how you can get to know people so well on the Internet...even if you don't speak to them every day, your life wouldn't be the same without them. I can definitely say that about you and all of my other friends on here. I'm honored to have been able to meet you and it's always a pleasure to talk to you about anything, whether it's silly or serious. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Tony - [/i]I can't remember how long I've known you, exactly. But I remember that I didn't meet you from OtakuBoards and that I knew you for quite a while before you joined. I'm glad that I was able to introduce you to this place and I'm really proud of your contributions to it. I hope that you've made some friends here and that OB has become a friendly destination for you. Our chats (especially about gaming) are always wonderful. You are one of the few people who I can discuss the deeper issues with (our in-depth discussions of the past were always very enlightening ~_^). [i]-James[/i]

[i]Jenna - [/i]We have not talked in a long time. And we never really talked [i]extremely[/i] often or anything. But I've always been impressed by you and I've always enjoyed the conversations we've had. It's a shame that you're not here as much these days, but it's nice to know that things are working out for you and that you're happy. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Charles - [/i]I couldn't have chosen a better Administrator. I don't think anyone would disagree with that. You rose to the occasion and you've always proven yourself to be a very valuable asset to OB. You're also a great person, with a positive outlook and strong integrity. [i]James[/i]

[i]Final Flash - [/i]I haven't seen you around much lately! But you really deserve to be mentioned here. You're one of my favourite members to talk to and I've always considered you to be a friend. I look forward to talking to you again on AIM sometime. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Solo - [/i]You sometimes seem quiet, but you always have something pleasant to say. You always keep your cool and you're never anything but completely friendly. I really admire that. And I'm very proud to have you here in our little community. I wish you all the best with your acting, too. I know you'll do well. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Sara - [/i]We have never really talked much on AIM, but you are someone who I'd like to know more about. I have always had great respect for you and I've always seen you as a little ray of sunshine on OtakuBoards. You make me laugh, smile and giggle ( :D ). OtakuBoards wouldn't be the same without you. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Desbreko - [/i]How can I not pay homage to the local Zelda expert? 'breko, you're one of the most committed people I have ever met. Whenever something comes up at OB, you're always willing to lend a hand and dig in. That is a quality that I greatly respect and appreciate. I'm also very pleased with your work as a Category Moderator here. You may not know it, but your presence is very much appreciated. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Ginny - [/i]Well, Ginny...we've had our disagreements. But I'm not going to get so hung up on these things that I can't look past them. I can look past them, and I have looked past them. I don't think that I will ever apologize for being myself and speaking my mind, because to do so would be to deny a part of myself. But at the same time, I greatly respect you as a person and I value the contribution that you've made to this community over the years. I would be foolish not to recognize all the wonderful things you've done for me and others here. And those things far outweigh any negatives, without question. I want you to know that I truly wish you happiness and success in your life. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Zidane - [/i]I'm not sure what your name on here is now...(Zidargh?). But anyway, I can't possibly make these signatures without mentioning you. You're a great kid and your positive nature is always appreciated. You are also very intelligent and perceptive, which is something I've noticed about you. I enjoy talking to you on AIM and I look forward to meeting you one day, if you ever come down here to study. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Juuthena - [/i]I don't know you all that well, Juu. But that doesn't mean that I don't have anything to say about you. I've spoken to you enough times (crazy OB chats, anyone?) to know that you're a genuine, kind hearted person. You're also intelligent beyond your years and you've never been anything but sincere and kind to those who you know. You've fast become one of the most popular members on OtakuBoards and it doesn't surprise me. Everybody who meets you seems to become your friend. That's a really big endorsement of your character. ^_^ [i]-James[/i]

[i]GoKents - [/i]I definitely can't go without mentioning you here. We've always been able to debate/discuss issues and still be friends at the end of the day. It's great to meet someone with such respect for others and I really appreciate that. I also enjoy the little chats we have on AIM now and again. They're usually brief, but the fact that you approach me and say hello now and then is a small, yet significant gesture. You've taken some heat from other members here at times (Cloricus? lol), but I've never seen you get involved in personal insults and such. You've always done your best to stick to the issue. And that's important. [i]-James[/i]

[i]KittyLyn - [/i]What a delightful person! ^_^ You're always nice to chat to on AIM. No matter how untalkative I'm feeling (or how stressed out I am), you're always very cheerful and approachable. You should know that it's something memorable about you...and you should know that I do appreciate our little chats. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Justin - [/i]Without doubt, one of the best Moderators I've ever seen. As with some people, I feel that I don't know you all that well. And yet, we've known each other for quite a long time (since v2 at the very least). I do know, though, that I've always been impresed by you on some level. During the "v2 incident", I immediately knew that I had to hire you as a Moderator. I'm glad I did. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Chris/TN - [/i]We don't talk that much anymore (we didn't used to talk [i]a lot[/i], but we probably talk even less now). But, I've always found that you're a really fun person to talk to. Some people might complain and say that you are a strict Moderator. And you know they've done that in the past. But regardless, these people really never speak to you on a one-to-one basis. So, it's very easy to get the wrong impression. I've always known that you're a great person, who often puts himself out to help others (I can't count the number of times you've helped me on the boards and in other areas). And that's how I will remember you. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Syk3 - [/i]Well, without you, we wouldn't have our lovely v6 banner. So that's a good start! :smirk: But also, we would have one less fine Category Moderator. And that would be a great shame. Your contributions to theOtaku.com and OB are really appreciated by both Adam and I. Not to mention the fact that you're a cool guy. ^_^ [i]-James[/i]

[i]Red - [/i]Can't forget the local Member of Parliament. Eh, what? (don't worry, I'm not crazy...lol). Over the last few months, we've chatted quite often on AIM. It's great, too. We always have a lot of fun. And despite the silly stuff, we've always been able to talk to each other about relatively personal stuff. That's a pretty amazing thing, I think. And I'm honored that you've chosen to share some personal things with me over the time we've known each other. I hope that my advice has helped you in some way and I really hope that you are able to sort things out over the next month or so. You'll be missed while you're gone, I can tell you that. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Mei - [/i]You've only been on OB for a short time, but already you've become so popular! Maybe all those Phazon cookies you're eating are part of the cause? Hm? Well, you never know. :drunk: I hope you've enjoyed your stay here so far. And I really look forward seeing you as a regular here throughout '03 and beyond. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Lady Asphyxia - [/i]Where do I start? Your writing is always great to read, you're always pleasant and kind to other members and you're great to chat to over AIM. OB would definitely not be the same without you, so I'm very glad that you're here. ^_^ [i]-James[/i]

[i]Lady Katana - [/i]Ahh, my beloved Pokemod. :) You seem to be a quiet person. And for that reason, maybe it's easy for you to slip under the radar, so to speak. But you have some amazing talents. Your writing provides great richness to our little Adventure Arena and you always conduct your Moderator duties with enthusiasm and professionalism. I've always appreciated your presence here on the boards - you add more to this place than you know. [i]-James[/i]

[i]Queen Asuki - [/i]Well, Asuki. You're the Queen of the Plushies. What more can I possibly say? ~_^ I can always count on you for a great discussion over AIM. And I can always count on you to do a great job on OB. You've made a lot of friends on here, and it's no wonder; you're a great person and we all value you a great deal. [i]-James[/i]

Phew, I know I'm forgetting people. I just can't type anymore. lol

I might add to this later. Maybe I'll remember some people who really need to be mentioned. ~_^[/color]

Guest cloricus

[b]Member Name:[/b] cloricus
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] Cat, eps
[b]Member Since:[/b] 11-21-2001 ...[i]and counting[/i]!
[b]Current Status:[/b] Otaku Snail (Otaku)
[b]Nicknames:[/b] "Epssy the squishy frog" (Yes is scared me the first time too...)
[b]Favourite Forums:[/b] All of them except the digimon one. *burns* :devil:
[b]Favourite RPG:[/b] Other.
[b]Favourite Threads:[/b] There all good, or at least the good ones!
[b]Favourite Smiley:[/b] :devil: Well? Try and beat it. (And :p, as alley catt would say, "It's just so cuttie!")
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] When James nearly banned me, oh you want good ones. Hmm, First time I agreed with Go[b]K[/b]ents and the utter shock in his following post.
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] "I know what I'm doing, honest. Oh crap..." - Cloricus :P
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] "Defeat the fear of death and welcome the death of fear." G. Gordon Liddy
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Not what I'm known for now. (Some thing good would be nice.)
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] "As you are, I once was. As I am you will be."
[b]Favourites:[/b] Computers, friends, matrix threads.
[b]I will....[/b]
.......my [u]Understanding of Computers[/u] to [u]Ken[/u]... ...[i]So he knows what the hell is going on in his forum![/i]
.......my [u]-eps-[/u] to [u]Charles[/u]... ...[i]For his personal amusement.[/i]
.......my [u]what eps means[/u] to [u]Charles[/u]... ...[i]I know the want to know is just burning away at you man.[/i]
.......my [u]Meow![/u] to [u]Raven and Harlequin[/u]... ...[i]It's okay to stop pretending your not normal.[/i]

[b]Most likely to succeed: [/b] Not sure, there are a few!
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b] Someone I don't really like?
[b]Worst spelling: [/b] Was myself, but now some newbie. I'm now trying to get the "Worst Grammar" prize.
[b]Best poster: [/b] Charles and TN.
[b]Cutest couple: [/b] No idea.
[b]Best writer: [/b] James, his ability to write page after page it amazing.
[b]Best artist: [/b] Snail. His banners Rock!
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b] No one, every one in that forum sucks. :devil:
[b]Craziest: [/b] I think its a tie between most of the members.
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b] That guy that did the dude stories! Where is he now?
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b] A few people, though I'm not sure who they are.
[b]Random award: [/b] To Manic, for getting a new nickname and putting a really good avatar and sig with it. :P

[i]Everyone that understood the word Epitaph[/i] - It just proves how insane and funny you all are! Thanks for brightening my day.
-eps- :p

-eps-

[b]Member Name:[/b] SaiyanPrincessX
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] SaiyanPrincessX
[b]Member Since:[/b] January 15, 2001
[b]Current Status:[/b] Otaku
[b]Nicknames:[/b] SaiyanPrincessX8, SPX, DBZ girl.
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, Art and Design.
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] You say a word I say a word(anyone remember? Very old one).
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :excited:, :confuse2:, :wow:, :grumble:, :bluesweat
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Too many.. -.-;
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] "Cool beans" -Chris
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b]
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] My art or obsessions for ahem, certain movies. ^.^;
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] o_0
[b]Favorites:[/b] Blue, drawing, Anime, OB, writing, graphics, Matrixness :cross:
[b]I will....[/b]

[b]Most likely to succeed: [/b] James
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b]
[b]Worst spelling: [/b]
[b]Best poster: [/b] James, Juu, Sara
[b]Cutest couple: [/b] Tori & Piro
[b]Best writer: [/b] Shy
[b]Best artist: [/b] GinnyLyn, Sara, Chris(drawing), Kaisuke, Syk3, Psychotik(graphics)
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b]Dunno.
[b]Craziest: [/b] Charles or Juu
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b]Charles
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b] James
[b]Random award: [/b]
[color=royalblue][b]SIGNATURES[/b][/color]
[COLOR=green]Chris- Your an awesome artist and a great friend and I enjoy talking to you...when I'm on.[/COLOR] :p

[COLOR=royalblue]Syk3- Thank you for your help with the contest. ^_^[/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]Kaisuke- Silleh boy, don't change your name anymore... *flings a cookie at you*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Shinobi- Hmm... Yello'.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=CC0000][b][u]Personal[/b][/u]
[b]Member Name:[/b] Break
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] CellReborn, Cait Sith, ShadowGohan
[b]Member Since:[/b] September 15th, 2001
[b]Current Status:[/b] Moderator: Square Enix
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Weh, Wehboo, Russeh, Wehz00rx (many variations)
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Art & Design, Square Enix (bit quiet lately u_u), Zelda and Otaku Lounge
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Final Fantasy XI: Online Another World (by Jeh)
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] What's your favourite type of sock?
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :bellylol: :whoops:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Talking to Desbreko all day, literally.
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] "New year's minute on the crapper!" - AJeh
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] .. Be nice..?
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Whatever, I don't mind. I've done so many things.. ¬¬
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] - Eatin' Greens in a Better Place -
[b]Favourites:[/b] Lonely nights, OB, swords, chewy cookies, long coats, scissors, Zelda games, tea, my friends, laughing at others, money, the colour red, music, my bass guitar, days where you stay in bed for another 3 hours after waking up, adding extra sugar to stuff, making stuff, making people laugh/be happy, random accessories and jewellry, peanut butter, joking around, being on a sugar high, laughing non-stop for 15 minutes, stories about deformed McDonalds food, eating McDonalds food, my kittycat and skates.
[b]I will....[/b]
.......my [u]yellow feathers[/u] to [u]Jeh[/u]...he loves them really.
.......my [u]spikey bracelet[/u] to [u]Juu[/u]...no need to steal it now.
.......my [u]comics[/u] to [u]AJeh[/u]...he's the #1 collector of MoTB merchandise, ever.
.......my [u]guitar tuner[/u] to [u]Piro[/u]...just might come in handy.

[b][u]Most and Best[/b][/u]
[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] Jeh; he's going to get so far, I know it.
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] Anyone who gives up too easily or has no self-asteem.
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] Me.
[b]Best poster:[/b] Charles, Jeh or Shy.
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] *shrugs*
[b]Best writer:[/b] Mitch
[b]Best artist:[/b] Don't know...
[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b] Chaos.
[b]Craziest:[/b] Apart from myself, probably AJ.
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] Jeh or AJ, they both make me laugh.
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Jeh
[b]Random award:[/b] Solo, good friend award.

[b][u]Signatures[/b][/u]

[i]Jeh[/i] - What can I say? I even remember the first time I ever spoke to you, we've been friends ever since. I envy the fact that you're able to be so silly, yet serious and professional about everything at the same time. The graphics and stuff you've done for OB are very good too. You always have some praise for anyone doing good at something in particular. Positive guy, that's you. - [i]Choco "give-me-some-greens" Weh[/i]

[i]Solo[/i] - You are such a good friend. You have all the traits of someone who really cares about their friends, and what's wrong with them. You can tell if I'm feeling down, and always do your best to cheer me up. I'm sure you do that to everyone, and you should be proud of that skill. - [i]Your friend, Weh[/i]

[i]AJeh[/i] - Well, we've known each other since... I can't even remember, but I'm sure it's been a long time. I'll always remember that new-year's eve, when we were talking, you made me laugh so much. But not just then, you always make me laugh, your humour is very... humourous, to say the least and I love it. Stay like that! - [i]Weh, your friendly comic distributer[/i]

[i]Jenna[/i] - I haven't talked to you in ages, but when we used to talk a lot, it was fun. I liked making you laugh, even if it meant poking fun out of you, but you still laughed.. at yourself. But, despite that you've been a good friend and was there when I needed advice. - [i]Russeh![/i]

[i]'Breko-Pantsz[/i] - How could I not mention the Zelda Lore Master himself? Your random knowledge of every single Zelda game astounds me, and I wonder how you can remember everything you do in them. Not only that, but you are witty and smart too, adding to your bouncy personality. Someday, I will ask a question in that quiz even you don't know, hahaha! - [i]Your lesser-Zelda companion, Weh[/i]

[i]Shyboo[/i] - I wish I talked to you now as often as I used to. You're a friendly guy, who I miss talking to lots. Our conversations were always good, you come close to Solo with your friendliness. People like you mean a lot to me, because I know that I can rely on you to stay as friendly as you are forever. - [i]Wehboo sez dis[/i]

[i]Everyone else I haven't mentioned and forgotten about[/i] - You're all so cool, I wish I had time to write about you all too. - [i]Weh[/i][/color][/size]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]PERSONAL
Member Name: The Harlequin
Former Member Names:
Current Status: Extreme Otaku
Nicknames: Harlequin, Hamlet, and a long time ago a certain person used to call me a funny little dancing man...
Favorite Forums: Adventure/Battle arena. And recruitment arena! Come on, we all know it's underrated...
Favorite RPG: Latham Adytum probably. Or Harlequin, Raiha and a Cask of Amontillado, or Harlequin, Ravenstorture and a now empty barrel...
Favorite Threads: Any of the one's I've gotten into without being yelled out by the collective populace of OB.
Favorite Smiley: I a no like the smiley!
Most Memorable Moment: Probably when Jesus Chicken and I posted his first banner, and when he and I got in that huge argument with Amphion. What ever happened to him anyway.
Quotable Quote: There are a few. If I think of one that stands out, I'll put it in.
Words of Wisdom: Damaged people are the most dangerous. They know they can survive.
Wish to be remembered for: I'd actually prefer not to be remembered, and I have a feeling that if I ever do run off, only the usual crew will ever notice my absence. Convenient....lack of witnesses, so to speak.
Desired Epitaph: After everything, now this
Favorites: Hand to hand weaponry, Tae Kwon Do, Raven, Tea Party
I will....
.......just how crash hot Chaos really is in a spar...because I'm bored.
....... a decent picture...for Danni's sake, and my peace.
.......work out something else to do with my OB life...because as it is there's not a lot of ambition here....
.....my body to Raiha.... .... ..... ....

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: Lady A
Most likely to secede: Cloricus
Worst spelling: Most of the peopel currently populating the Battle Arena
Best poster: James, Sara or Lady M
Cutest couple: I'll go Piro and Tori, because Raven and I are only cute to each other, not other people.
Best writer: Either Raiha or Phantom
Best artist: Been a long time since I had anything to do with any artists.
Best...spar-er?: Chaos, Piro or Phantom
Craziest: Jesus Chicken, and it's all my fault.
Funniest / wittiest: As above.
Interesting-er-ist: Lady M, from the few conversations I've had with her.
Random award: Mnemolth - The "Most likely to have a bad experience with an uzi fired from a truck".

SIGNATURES

"The usual crew" - Mike, Danni and the rest in other words. Thanks to all of you, you've made OB a hell of a lot more interesting. And given me plenty of opportunities to make sarcastic comments...

Raiha - Well, wasn't that a particularly interesting exchange, whichever one I'm talking about. Hopefully you've gotten over calling me cowboy at least....Oh, and keep dreaming, you know?

Lady M - Admittedly, we've had what, two conversations, but you're still one of the most interesting people I've ever come across. I'd like to get to know you better, simply because I find your viewpoints on a number of matters refreshing.

Mnemolth: I'm several steps closer to finding out where you live....

I'll edit it later if anything specific comes up.[/font][/color]

[color=crimson][b]PERSONAL[/b][/color]

[b]Member Name:[/b] [color=002E55]Red[/color]
[b]Former Member Names:[/b][color=002E55] The Elite DBZ; Elite[/color]
[b]Member Since:[/b] [color=002E55]August 2001[/color]
[b]Current Status:[/b] [color=002E55]Otaku[/color]
[b]Nicknames:[/b] [color=002E55]E-dawg, 1337, Elita, E, E-monkey, leeteh boi, Ger (thought I'd stop there)[/color]
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] [color=002E55]Otaku Lounge; Poetry; Art & Design [/color]
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] [color=002E55]Project Gamer[/color]
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] [color=002E55]Down with newbie lounge[/color]
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :drunk:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] [color=002E55]When James offered me a staff position. Something that was hardly expected. [/color]
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] [color=002E55]"WHAT EH? R U MENT 2 BE IN THIS CHAMBER EH?? WHAT WHAT? EH? U KISS MY ARFEFER ARGY BARGY...FERJAJF BLAH." ~ James[/color]
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] [color=002E55]Live, laugh, love.[/color]
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] [color=002E55]Me.[/color]
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] [color=002E55]1 r0x0r3d 4LL d4 w4Y 2 d4 Gr4v3, |34|3Y (or something..I don't plan on dying soon :p)[/color]
[b]Favorites:[/b] [color=002E55]Talking to Amber, friends, laughing, going out, knowing I'm in love, making sure others know that I know I'm in love, singing, and a bunch of other stuff that I won't mention. [/color]
I will....
.......[color=002E55]my [u]craziness[/u] to [u]Weh[/u], just to see the combined effect.
.......my [u]diet coke[/u] to [u]Jenna[/u], because she's as addicted as me.
.......my [u]kingdom[/u] for a [u]horse[/u]. Oo;[/color]

[color=crimson][b]MOST AND BEST[/b][/color]

[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] [color=002E55]James, Jenna, Juu.[/color]
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] [color=002E55]...[/color]
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] [color=002E55][strike]Kjua[/strike] Kuja [/color]
[b]Best poster:[/b] [color=002E55] Charles, James, Shy, Semjaza.. the list goes on. [/color]
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] [color=002E55]James and his many wives/husbands; the bigamist. [/color]
[b]Best writer:[/b] [color=002E55]Charles or Sara. [/color]
[b]Best artist:[/b] [color=002E55][i]Way[/i] too many to choose from. [/color]
[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b] [color=002E55]<|-|405 [/color]
[b]Craziest:[/b] [color=002E55]WEH!!1 [/color]
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] [color=002E55]Weh, AJ, James [/color]
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] [color=002E55]James, Jenna, Amber, Juu.. everyone Oo; [/color]
[b]Random award:[/b] [color=002E55]Award to all those who have been there for me.[/color]

[color=crimson][b]SIGNATURES[/b][/color]

[color=002E55][i]James -[/i] What can I say? Heh, you're one of the people I've really gotten on with here, and you've managed to find time for me somehow. It's hard to tell you how much I appreciate your support and the conversations we've had; especially the insane and funny ones. Yet, you always manage to buckle down and be serious every now and then, and I hold you in the highest respects. Eh? [i]-Ger[/i]

[i]AJ -[/i] Well well well, my little English friend. Someone who's kept me company long into the night, and yet another person who's put up with my incessant whining. Always ready to complain about the Americans and their silly things, and create insane cartoons that have me in stitches. [i]-Ger[/i]

[i]Juuthena -[/i] What can I say? lol. Without you I wouldn't have first met Amber, and I thank you eternally for that. I also thank you for the fact that you're funny, a good person, and someone who's been there for me. Never doubt yourself, for there's nothing to doubt. [i]-Ger[/i]

[i]Solo -[/i] I suppose we hardly talk anymore, but when we did I valued your opinion highly and wanted to help as much as you've helped me in the past. Another Brit, eh. ;) [i]-Ger[/i]

[i]Jenna -[/i] Started talking to you, then you weren't around much.. but it was a lot of fun getting to know you. You're a great person who shares the same addiction to diet coke as me, lol. Maybe we could go to some sort of therapy if I ever met you. Oo; [i]-Sir Redness[/i]

[i]Weh -[/i] Even though most of the chats we've had have been, to put it frankly, insane.. you've always been someone who's able to make me burst out laughing. One day I might actually try to get to know you a tad better, eh? [i]-MilkeMan[/i]

[i]Shy -[/i] We've had like, seven conversations.. yet I think they were very eye-opening for me. You're a smart guy and you give excellent advice; I'm certainly glad I had the chance to talk to you when I did.

[i]Charles -[/i] Although I often conflict with your advice, I must say it's good. You've got a great outlook on things and I love your writing silly; you have exceptional talent. [i]-E[/i]

[i]Roxie -[/i] The person I sat up 'til all hours of the morning for waiting for a call, heheh :p You're a great person, and I respect you a lot for holding your ground with Matt in that picture thread, and your efforts for knowing British things. :) [i]-Ger[/i]

[i]Chaos -[/i] I was going to write a long message in 1337 4 \/, |3\/7 17 \/\/0\/|_|) 74|<3 700 |_0|\|G. You're someone who I suppose I quietly respect, lol.. and I've wanted to get to know you for a while. [i]-1337[/i]

[i]Ken -[/i] I have a lot of respect for you, even if I do say some of your decisions are silly. Hold your head high, and stand on those who make it hang low. Oo; [i]-Dead Ger[/i]

[i]Deus/Dan -[/i] Long time no talk, huh? Been a while since I've seen you around, but I still laugh at stuff like the 300ft Potato and the 300ft Irishman there to eat it. All the best in your pursuits in life. [i]-Ger[/i]

I think that's all I can remember for now.. I'll add more later if they come to mind, lol.[/color]

[b]Member Name:[/b][color=009966] Deedlit[/color]
[b]Former Member Names:[/b][color=009966] kool_aid13[/color]
[b]Member Since:[/b][color=009966] October 9, 2001[/color]
[b]Current Status:[/b][color=009966] Otaku Idol (Otaku)[/color]
[b]Nicknames:[/b][color=009966] Deed, Sam, Samie, Elf-girl, and Sam Antha (since I don't have a middle name, some people at school find it funny to divide my first name to form two names.)[/color]
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b][color=009966] Zelda, Adventure Arena[/color]
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b][color=009966] How can I limit all the RPG's to only one?! :p[/color]
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b][color=009966][i] Caption Contest Begin![/i][/color]
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :therock:, :p
[b]Most [strike] Memorable [/strike] Embarrasing Moment:[/b][color=009966] When I posted my pic... >.>[/color]
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b][color=009966] "I fling flaming poo!" -Piro (or it was something like that...)[/color]
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b][color=009966] Be sure to always clean out your refridgerator.[/color]
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b][color=009966] My love of Legolas. [/color]
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b][color=009966] Don't think you've gotten rid of me just yet....[/color]
[b]Favorites:[/b][color=009966] fencing, drawing, painting, role-playing, relaxing, ect.[/color]
[b]I will....[/b][color=009966]
.......my [u]love of Legolas[/u] to [u]Juu[/u]...[i]just to see how much love one man can take. :cross:[/i]
.......my [u]brother[/u] to [u]my sisters[/u]...[i]just because.[/i]
.......my [u]anime collection[/u] to [u]Amy[/u]...[i]since she could really need it.[/i] ;)[/color]

[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b][color=009966] Charles[/color]
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b][color=009966] *shrugs*[/color]
[b]Worst spelling:[/b][color=009966] Kuja, definately.[/color]
[b]Best poster:[/b][color=009966] Raiha[/color]
[b]Cutest couple:[/b][color=009966] Asuka and Piro[/color]
[b]Best writer:[/b][color=009966] Mne[/color]
[b]Best artist:[/b][color=009966] too many....[/color]
[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b][color=009966] dunno[/color]
[b]Craziest:[/b][color=009966] Lady A.[/color]
[b]Funniest/wittiest:[/b][color=009966] Heaven's Cloud (you should see the stuff he comes up with in the caption contest thread...)[/color]
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b][color=009966] Weh[/color]
[b]Random award:[/b][color=009966] everyone! [/color]

[color=009966][i]Juu:[/i] Hey, Juu! ^^ heh. It's kinda creepy that someone can love Legolas as much as I do, but oh well. We're a clique now anyways. ;) -[i]Deedlit[/i]

[i]Dragon Warrior:[/i] Gavers! ^^ You're just a busy bee, aren't ya? What, with your game, radio show, stories and all. Keep it up! -[i]Deedlit[/i]

[i]Anyone I Forgot:[/i] There's just too many to put here, and my fingers are too tired to type, so anyone can put their name here and what the message says. -[i]Deedlit[/i][/size] [/color]

[size=1][color=red]PERSONAL[/color]
[b]Member Name:[/b] maladjusted
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] anime_gurl
[b]Member Since:[/b] 02-01-2002
[b]Current Status:[/b] Junior Member
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Tada (don't ask.), Guinea Pig
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Art and Design, Anime Lounge
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] n/a
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] You know what? I don't have one.
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] I don't use smileys.
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] .......
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] Where the fu** are my cuchillos?! (I forgot who said it, just one of my friends.)
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] n/a
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Something good, at least.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] n/a
[b]Favorites:[/b] Green, black, brown, drawing, eating O_o, anime, soccer. gaming, internet, writing, thinking

[b]MOST AND BEST[/b]
[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b]James? I don't know...O_o;;
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] This is kind of mean, isn't it?
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] Look at previous answer. Actually, I have no idea.
[b]Best poster:[/b] Shy/James
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] Er....
[b]Best writer:[/b] Mitch, Sara, Charles
[b]Best artist:[/b] Mystikal. Yeah, she's new and all...but she's good. Ruaki(not on OB)Sara, ky3s, Ginnylyn, Fate. Syk3 for graphics.
[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b] what?
[b]Craziest:[/b] Many people. Right?
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] Who did that comic, Magik of the Bees?
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] n/a
[b]Random award:[/b] If you feel the urgent need to award someone a title not listed here.. No, I don't.[/size]

[color=royalblue][b]Member Name:[/b] Lady Katana
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] trunks_girl27
[b]Member Since:[/b] Oo; I honestly can't remember. But me profile says August 2001.
[b]Current Status:[/b] Moderator: Pokémon
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Kei, Lay-dee Lie-gerr, Kickin' Kei, Katana Mama, Kirby Girl
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Pokémon, Adventure Arena, Anime Lounge, Art & Design, Poetry, Fan Fiction and Literature.
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Otaku Big Brother II
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] Otaku Role Models, What If OB became a country?
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :bluesweat Because if people could do this, I'd do it every minute of my life.
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] 1) When Jehness asked me if I'd want to mod Pokémon; 2) My first chat with Ken; 3) My first talk with Weh ( Oo; )
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] CHEEZEBALL MAN!!! -My good friend Matt D.
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Dwelling on the past won't help you in the present.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] My being there for anyone that needs help.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] Now the world's a little less crazy....
[b]Favorites:[/b] Light blue, writing, drawing, reading, Cherry Delight, Solo, kitties (!).
[b]I will....[/b]

.......my [u]Glitter Rod[/u] to [u]Weh[/u]...[i]Just to see what he'd do with it.[/i]
.......my [u]Pokéknowledge[/u] to [u]everyone who posts in Pokémon[/u]...[i]My gift to you all. Use it wisely.[/i]
.......my [u]ability to get embarassed easily[/u] to [u]Ken[/u]...[i]I feel you may need just a bit of it.[/i][/color]

[color=blue][b]MOST AND BEST[/b][/color]
[color=royalblue][b]Most likely to succeed: Jehness[/b]
[b]Most likely to secede: *shrugs*[/b]
[b]Worst spelling: ...Do you want me to answer that?[/b]
[b]Best poster: Jeh[/b]
[b]Cutest couple: Queeny and Piro-kun, of course.[/b]
[b]Best writer: Shy and Mitch[/b]
[b]Best artist: Ginnah[/b]
[b]Best...spar-er?: ....[/b]
[b]Craziest: *stretches fingers a bit* Ken, Weh, Zeh, Solo, Logan, AJeh, and sometimes Mitch.[/b]
[b]Funniest / wittiest: Weh / Sara[/b]
[b]Interesting-er-ist: Jeh, Solo, Weh.[/b]
[b]Random award: The Encouragement Award I give to Kennah, for the times he helped me.[/b][/color]

[color=blue][b]SIGNATURES[/b][/color]

[color=royalblue][i]Ken-[/i] You're one of the funniest people I've ever met. The chats we've had, I'll remember for a long time to come. You're a great friend, and I wish you the best in everything you do in your life....except that world domination plot. -[i]Kei[/i]

[i]Solo-[/i] Someone who likes Yu-Gi-Oh! as much as I do, lol. You're a great person to talk to (and freak out occasionally). You'll always be me good friend, Fire Fox, lol. -[i]Keisha[/i]

[i]Wehness[/i]- Where would I be without your random insanity, Weh? You always find a way to make me laugh, though nine times out of ten, it's rather odd. One day, I'm gonna come to England just to hang out with you and your lot. I bet it'll be a day to remember. Keep it up with your poetry (which I adore), and be sure to make some more Magik of the Bees. *looks forward to next bit....and current bit* -[i]Kei[/i]

[i]Jeh-[/i] Ah, Jeh. To you, I owe a lot. You gave me the chance to be a Mod, and for that, I'm extremely grateful. ^^ You've always been so kind to everyone, and you're nice to speak to on AIM (whenever I work up the nerve, lol). I appreciate everything you've done for OB and will do for it. I wish you the best in all your endeavors. -LK

[i]Desy-chan[/i] How could I forget my beloved husband and Zelda Master? Really, how can I....? Anyways, I owe you a lot. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am. Thanks a bunch, hon. -Kei

[i]Genkai-[/i] I can tell you're going to be a good person. I wish you all the best. -LK

[i]Crimson Spider-[/i] Should I ever leave OB, which I doubt, I know Pokémon would be in good hands knowledge-wise with you around. ^_~ -Lady Katana[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Member Name: KittyLynn
Former Member Names: Calumon_Luver
Current Status: Otaku
Nicknames: Kitty,CL,Kitten
Favorite Forums: Lounge,Art and Design,Suggestions..Tehehe.
Favorite RPG: Hmmm..Don't have one?
Favorite Threads: Don't have one really.
Favorite Smiley: :bluesweat
Most Memorable Moment: Going through the whole Digimon forum with Ginny,making words up with Hypy, and having "adventures" with Soly. There are so many more but I can't list them.
Quotable Quote: Live like there's no yesterday ~Sara (I adore this quote Sara)
Words of Wisdom: Smile and be happy
Wish to be remembered for: Being nice and friendly and being the Kitten of OB. ^^
Desired Epitaph: Huh???^^;;
Favourites: OB, my friends, ANIMALS, Computer, my Hypy.
I will....
.......my Kitten ears...to Charles..for nicknaming me the Kitten of OB
.......a cookie...to Juu and James, you given a few. Here's one in return.

(I don't know anymore..)

Most and Best
Most likely to succeed: Anyone who tries.
Most likely to secede: Anyone who tries??
Worst spelling: Hmmm...
Best poster: Shy,James and Charles.A lot of others though.
Cutest couple: Do I dare to say this? Shy and Sara? Ryan and Tori
Best writer: Sara,Shy,Mitch
Best artist: Ginny
Best...spar-er?: I don't spar often, I wouldn't know.
Craziest: Me.
Funniest / wittiest: Sara and Charles,Ginny has had me laughing pretty hard, she doesn't know it though.
Interesting-er-ist: Hmm..Interesting?
Random award: Best Ghost Turtle goes to Ginny

Signatures

James: I like our conversations too. But we haven't talked in a while. Where are you James? And wanted to let you know your a great friend. And I love all the sneak previews. ~_^ ~KittyLynn

Charles: Need to catch up. We haven't talked in a while either. But I consider you a friend and I like the little IM's we have. ^^ ~Kitten

Sara: How's my birdy? I also consider you a friend. My timid Sara. ^^;;You make me laugh it hurts.~CL

Hypy: I can't believe I didn't put you yet. *huga's* I love all the conversations we have. *huga's again* Your one of my best friends and I can't wait to talk to you next! *huga until next time* ~ Your Wife

Clow: I like talking to you. We have had a few interesting conversation..^^;~Kayla

Ashy: Hey Ashy! I hope your not drinking again. Just kidding. ~_^ Your a great friend and I love talking to you. GOOD CHARLOTTE RULES!~AA Pyschatrist

Ginny: M'Ginny Poo. Tehehe. I found another nick name for you, me hammy. Your such a doll to talk to. I love you to death. *huggles Ginny* You make me laugh. And your an awesome artist, I love looking at all your drawings.~Your friend, CL

Soly: Your so great. I enjoy talking to you. And your an awesome friend. ~CL

Shaun: We aren't very close, but your a great friend. And I don't think it would be the same without you. Your so sweet ~Kitty

Pyrophobic:We don't talk a lot. But when we do,its pretty cool. Your really nice to talk to and you have so much interesting things to talk about as well. Your a good friend. ~Kitty

Darkmoon: We hardly talk anymore. But we did a lot and you were awesome, and still are. Your an awesome friend and your funny. You don't sease to amaze me with stories from school to your drawings. You'll always be a friend to me. ~CL

Flora: M'Darling, I haven't talked to you in a while, but your awesome. ~Kit[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

PERSONAL
Member Name: LostProphet
Former Member Names: None I know of.....
Current Status: President, LP.OB Fanclub
Nicknames: Hey You, LP, Po' Boy
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge, Music and Movies, Banner/Avatar Request
Favorite RPG: Parasite Eve Series
Favorite Threads: Anything Linkin Park
Favorite Smiley: :devil:
Most Memorable Moment: Getting a Job, Graduating High School...FINALLY!!
Quotable Quote: *pulls out gavel* my precious...-Some Mod
Words of Wisdom: "In The End, It Doesn't Even Matter"-LP
Wish to be remembered for: Am I leaving?
Desired Epitaph: LostProphet: Still Owes $3,000 to people he knows
Favorites: Linkin Park (duh), My LP.OB Cohorts, Screaming at n00bs about what NOT to do.
I will....
.......the LP.OB fanclub to Saiyan, BUT I'M NOT DEAD YET HAHA!!
.......all problems of the world to my Parents
.......Control of my body to the U.S. Air Force and the U.S. Government (so thats what that contract was for huh?)

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: Charles
Most likely to secede: Charles
Worst spelling: Dashboard cnfssnl.
Best poster: My Linkin Park one in my room.
Cutest couple: Vegotto4 and Lady Maicaodh(?sp...sorry).
Best writer: Vegitto4 (I'm kinda biased, sorry guys).
Best artist: Tie between SaiyanPricess and Treton_Noir
Best...spar-er?: hu-h?.
Craziest: Charles.
Funniest / wittiest: Sara
Interesting-er-ist: hmmm-mmm...donuts
Random award: Kaola Su.

SIGNATURES

Saiyan- Thanks for the help

Treton- Thanks for dealing with my crap about the banners

Kaola- hmmm....so much to say......

-LostProphet

[b]Member Name:[/b] KnightOfTheRose
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] DarkOrderKnight
[b]Member Since:[/b] April 16 2002
[b]Current Status:[/b] Otaku
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Rooster(due to me last name), and a few others that include rather vulgar referances to animal parts.
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, Adventure Arena
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Ever? The lord of the Rings: The New Evil
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] [i]Captions Contest[/i]
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :demon:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] When I almost got banned. Scared the hell out of me.
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] [i]Fighting for peace is like f*cking for virginity.[/i] ~ Mne
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Balance is key.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] For my wanting to [i]make[/i] good RPG
s but when I do, they don't work.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] I told you I was sick.
[b]Favorites:[/b] Life in general. And Cody. :)
[b]I will....[/b]
.......My mind to science and my body to the tiger pen at the zoo.
.......My left eye to Sirven simply because I know he wouldn't get it.
.......My Mac to Sara because she would be one of the only ones that would use it.
.......And my hands to Lalaith Ril.

[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] Mtch
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] Charles
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] *glares at the people in TheCrystal Wars RPG*
[b]Best poster:[/b] James
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] The Harlequin and Ravenstourture
[b]Best writer:[/b] Mitch
[b]Best artist:[/b] Um...
[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b] N/A (I don't visit that forum)
[b]Craziest:[/b] Dan L(Dues-Ex-Machina)
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] Charles
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Piro

[b]All Most Of The Members On Ob:[/b] Blah!

[b]Mist:[/b] I miss you hun. Come back. ---[i]Corey[/i]

[b]Lalaith Ril-[/b] I'll get your other five eyes someday. *shakes fist*

[b]The Administrative And Moderative Staff Of Ob:[/b] Keep up the good work. ;)[/size]

Member Name: My name? Aaron. My member name? Isn?t it obvious???
Former Member Names: (Pleeeeeeease, no-one remember this?)Funny
Current Status: *Looks**Cringes**Cringes some more*Junior Member
Nicknames: Rakoon, Racoon, Rakool, Aaron?
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge, Art and Design.
Favorite RPG: None available
Favorite Threads: Heh? Coincidence bar? Lmao
Favorite Smiley: :confuse2: :twitch: :)
Most Memorable Moment: Can?t remember, seriously, I have a horrible memory
Quotable Quote: ?It?s in my poke-? My best friend? you had to be there?
Words of Wisdom: Don?t hate to hard, it ain?t healthy
Wish to be remembered for: Just to be remembered would be nice?
Desired Epitaph: Amazing Friend, to all he knew.
Favorites: Red, chocolate chip cookies(YuUuUm), girl?s smell, girl?s hair, being tall? hamburgers, Ice Cream, Being online, being on OB, my quiescence, my friends, Final Fantasy, the dictionary (Strange, neh?)
I will....
.......my nothing to no-one. ..just because I have nothing to will :(

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: Dunnow
Most likely to secede: Dunnow
Worst spelling: Dunnow
Best poster: Dunnow
Cutest couple: Piro and Asuka
Best writer: Dunnow
Best artist: Me!!! Yeah Right. I guess Sara or Ginny
Best...spar-er?: I have NO idea
Craziest: Bishop Tutu? oh, here? Ummm, That Cheeky chocobo or whatever guy
Funniest / wittiest: Ummm, Transtic Nerve or Sara
Interesting-er-ist: Transtic Nerve
Random award: Transtic Nerve/ Dan L. Transtic Nerve for his courage, and Danny for his amazing Faith.

Signatures?
Ummm, I guess to Danny, dude, you?re the only person I know on OB? Anyway, keep believing, and good luck figuring out what to do after school. Lol.

[color=darkblue][b]Member Name:[/b]Lady Macaiodh
[b]Former Member Names:[/b]none
[b]Member Since:[/b] Sept. 29(?), 2001
[b]Current Status:[/b] Extreme Otaku/Otaku Idol
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Deb
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, Fanfiction, etc., Music, etc., Dragonball, Pictures
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :alcohol: :sick: :hippy: :smoke:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] There aren't really any, but the forming of the Angels was pretty cool, since it started that whole club sig war.
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] [i]"YOU WILL DIE BY MY FLAMING BONG HIT OF DOOM, WILL RYAN!"[/i] --Vegitto4 (What, did you expect me to pick something deep? It's the only thing I could think of.)
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] The sky's the limit.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Just being a nice girl who tried not to hurt people.
[b]Favorites:[/b] Italian food, Everybody Loves Raymond, Vegitto4 & Pressure, dogs, harassing my brother
[b]I will...[/b]
...my cherry-red Jackson Charvel to Heaven's Cloud.
...my poetry and stories to the writing forum.
...That's pretty much all I have. I guess Treton_noir can have my electric-acoustic, though the brand isn't too wonderful.[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] Sara, James, Adam
[b]Best poster:[/b] Sara, Heaven's Cloud
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] Harlequin & Raven/Asuki & Piro/Me & Veggie4
[b]Best writer:[/b] Shy, Mitch, Sara
[b]Craziest:[/b] Too many people to name.
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] Heaven's Cloud
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Ken, Harlequin, Raven, Semjaza Azazel
[b]Random Award:[/b] Charles[/color]

[color=darkblue]Vegitto4 & Pressure -- Thanks for being there.
The Angels -- Don't we kick such ***?
Ken -- I'm still going to peek at you in the shower.
Shy, Mitch, Harlequin, Ken, Red -- Let's talk more.
James -- ....[/color][/size]

[b]Member Name:[/b] Solo Tremaine
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] N/A
[b]Member Since:[/b] 5th July 2002
[b]Current Status:[/b] Moderator: Yu-Gi-Oh
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Solo, Soley, Soley Woley, Squidge King, Fire Fox, Rapps, mr oh-so-big maderater (LOL)
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Yu-Gi-Oh, Otakuboards Moderators, Digimon, Anime Lounge, Otaku Lounge, Nintendo.
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Anime Stereotype High School (it never finished, but I still really liked it)
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] Caption Contests Begin ^^, The story that should have never been (Digimon forum)
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :bluesweat :D :twitch:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Becoming a Moderator was really special, as well as my first RPG. And my first Happy Birthday PM from Juu ^_^
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] I R TEH WEH!!!111 -Break
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Live for life.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] *shrugs* Just being me, I guess.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] Maybe this isn't so bad after all...
[b]Favorites:[/b] swordfighting, acting, anime music, anime, Transformers/Digimon toys, Yu-Gi-Oh cards, anything remotely Starfox rlated, my fanfics, all of my online friends, laughing, eating, sleeping, living.
[b]I will....[/b]
.......my [u]swords, glaive and armour[/u] to [u]Break[/u]...because I want to see him in all the get-up. And I have yet to challenge him ^_^
.......my [u]stories[/u] to [u]Pyrophobic[/u]...because I know she can do well with them
.......my [u]self[/u] to [u]Rain, Rae and Weh[/u]... because I know you want me :p
.......my [u]Evangelion soundtracks[/u] to [u]Shy[/u]... because they're something I've always wanted to share with him

[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] Shy
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] *shrugs*
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] *suhrgs*
[b]Best poster:[/b] James, Charles, Semjaza Azazel
[b]Cutest couple: [/b]Um...
[b]Best writer: [/b] Too many to name, hehe
[b]Best artist: [/b]GinnyLyn
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b] Raiha
[b]Craziest: [/b] WEH!
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b]Weh/Charles/Cyke (for his captions, hehe)
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b] Sara
[b]Random award: [/b] Double-jointed elbows award: Lady Katana ^_^

[i]Shy-[/i] Ever since I joined OB you've been someone I've looked up to and respected, and my view of you has only gotten stronger since then ^_^ You're a fantastic person, and don;t forget that. -[i]Solo[/i]

[i]Pyrophobic-[/i] Heh, the first person I really got to know well on OB ^_^ Um... I'm not too sure how often you go into OL any more, but I'm not afraid to say that you're one of the nicest people I've ever known. Everything you've been through only makes you stronger. Your writing's amazing and I know you can do well if you put yourself to it.[i]-Hugo[/i]

[i]James[/i]- I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me. I don't think I could have asked for more when coming to a site, and having you as the director makes it all the better ^_^ Even though you're probably up to your eyeballs in work you can always find time for us, and you're always willing to listen to any problems we may have. I'll never forget that first conversation we had when you offered me a place as a Moderator. Hehe, I was actually shaking ^_^; Thank you so much.[i] -Solo[/i]

[i]Weh-[/i] Hehe, I love our conversations that we have ^_^ They really are something special (and not just because of the unique grammar, lol)- you can always make me smile, even if I've had the worst day in the world, and that means a lot to me. You look great in a leather coat ;) [i]-Rapps[/i]

[i]Lady Katana-[/i] Ah, Kei ^_^ Wonderfully friendly and amiable, you're always willing to listen to my rants or worries, and I really appreciate that. It's always fun talking to you, even if you happen to be falling off a chair at the time, hehe. [i]-Fire Fox[/i]

[i]Red-[/i] heh, the very second person I spoke to on AIM, and someone who's been on my Buddy List ever since.
We don't get to talk nearly as much as I'd like any more, but I still hold you in the highest respects that I ever did (which includes running away from the 300ft Potato, hehe). No matter what, you've always been there, and even though we've not been able to talk, it's still been a reassurance ^_^ I wish you all the best for the future. [i]-Solo[/i]

[i]Sara-[/i] Heh, just quoting this from your post makes me realise how long this must have taken you to type ^_^; We've only had a few talks with each other, but I really enjoy them. You always have something interesting to say and know exactly how to say it. Your compassion towards everyone speaks miles for you- I'm sure you'll be happy in whatever you do. [i]-Solo[/i]

[i]Syk3-[/i] Heh, we became mods in more or less the same day ^_^ We've not talked much, but when we did they were always fun. Your banners always impress me, and you certainly fit your position as SuperMod very well :)[i] -Turtle[/i]

[i]Dan L-[/i] Where are you, Dan? It's been a while since I last saw you around. When we first met things were... more than a little insane, to say the least ^_^; 300ft Potatoes, lakes of cheese... after getting to know you more I found a much more thoughtful and compassionate side, but neither side is better than the other- you know when people are feeling down and know exactly what to say to make them feel better, be it serious or hilarious. Stay well, heh. [i]-Soley dude[/i]

[i]Rain-[/i] Ashy! My first wife, hehe ^_^ There's not much more to say, really- being you is what makes you so great to know. Our conversations are always happy ventures and you can always tell if I'm not feeling so good, and you're more than willing to help make me feel better. It's lovely talking to you ^_^ [i]-The Squidge King[/i]

[i]Duo Maxwell-[/i] I'm glad I've gotten to know you, Duo. We have a lot in common, and it's nice to have someone to rant at and who will completely understand, even if it seems rather trivial, heh. It's always good talking to you, and entertaining as well. Your randomness does you credit ^_^[i] -Soley[/i]

[i]Lady Asphyxia-[/i] It's strange... the first thing that drew me to you was your mentioning of spaghetti carbonara in the 'Just for Fun' thread, lol. We have a lot in common, and it's great talking to you. Your writing style reflected in your personality- both witty and intelligent, making conversations with you even more interesting ^_^ [i]Solo[/i]

[i]Digital Monster-[/i] *bows to the Digi-Mod* Heh, my very first post was a double-post in the Digimon forum. I hope I managed to pass that newbie first impression I must have given you ^_^; Talking to you about how annoying UK scheduling is is always a laugh, as are our duels. [i]-Solo[/i]

[i]KittyLynn-[/i] Your ever-optimistic mood is always refreshing ^_^ You never seem to have a bad word to say about anyone, and I'm glad I've gotten to know you. Even if we only do get to talk when I'm about to go to bed >_< [i]-Soly[/i]

[i]Mitch-[/i] Ah, Mitch. A fantastically deep person, you are. I've not talked to you nearly as much as I'd like to. You have incredible compassion and perception, and I think it does you a great credit, for you and your poetry :) [i]-Sowo[/i]

[b][u]PERSONAL[/u][/b]

[b]Member Name:[/b] Charles
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] The Great White Frying Pan Man (May 18th, 2001-August 2001); Crazy White Boy (August 2001-February 20, 2003)
[b]Current Status:[/b] Site Administrator
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Charlie, CWB, C-Money and God North
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, Fanfiction, etc., Adventure Arena, Battle Arena, Event Arena, Sony, Nintendo, Suggestions & Feedback, OtakuBoards Moderators
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Don't Shoot the Goombas
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] The Rap Battle: Charlie vs. Charlie, Console War, Xbox Live: Can it save the Xbox, Down with Newbie Lounge: The Online Petition, and The Caption Contest.
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :blush: :cool: :smooch: :lecture: :help: :beer:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Newbie Lounge bites the dust!
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] I tried phone sex once. I got an ear infection.
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] The only way to love yourself, is by being true to yourself.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Doing everything there is to do, including inventing "cAttitude" and changing "Battle Arena" over to "Rap Battle Arena."
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] A playa is a playa until he gets played but I did it my way.
[b]Favorites:[/b] Brownies, cookies, sunny afternoons, wrestling, and the color blue.

I will....
.......my -eps- to Cloricus
.......my Xbox to Tony
.......my plastic fangs to The Vampire: Ed
.......my poems to James, since he seems to like them. lol
.......my rapping skills to Heaven's Cloud--because he so desperately needs them.

[b][u]MOST AND BEST[/u][/b]

[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] Mitch, James, Tony, Shy, Lady Asphyxia
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] Kevin
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] Pressure
[b]Best poster:[/b] Harry
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] Chaos and Ken

[b]Best writer:[/b] Lady Asphyxia, Mnemolth, Sara and Mitch.
[b]Best artist:[/b] Semjaza Azazel
[b]Best...spar-er:[/b] Chaos
[b]Craziest:[/b] Weh
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] Sara, Heaven's Cloud
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Heaven's Cloud
[b]Random award:[/b] Best Newbie: PoisonTongue

[b][u]SIGNATURES[/u][/b]

[b]Mitch[/b]--[i]You've been one of my bestest buds for a while. You know what you want to do, you have the untapped talent, and you feel so strongly about the direction that you want to take in life, that I know you'll be successful. Post Modernism to its fullest, baby! The Hammer Brothers will rise up again. Believe that.[/i]

[b]Lady Asphyxia[/b]--[i]Your nickname is "Kat." So, that gives you instant coolness in my book. Plus you're always nice to me and we have fun conversations. And, you also took the very demanding job of becoming my alarm clock! Keep on writing and being so down to earth. You're one of the only people I've actually asked for personal advice, so you rock.[/i]

[b]The Vampire: Ed[/b]--[i]You are the man! Probably my best-est friend ever. What more can be said?[/i]

[b]Shinobi[/b]:--[i]Man, I'm sorry I still haven't finished that song. I'm such a lazy bum! lol

You're always fun to talk to, and your rapping skills are off the hook. That makes you fifteen percent cooler. Oh, thanks for letting me become an OB Brit. Tea for all! O_o;;[/i]

[b]Semjaza Azazel:[/b] [i]Even though I'm beating you in debates, 112-7, you're still a pretty intelligent guy. But, the fact that I can always cite Game Informer, helps me in the end.

You must have the strangest collection of pictures ever--and that always makes me laugh. So, you're definitely one of the funnest people I talk to. I should also mention that your artwork amazes me. You're one of the best artists I've ever met, when it comes to illustrating on a computer program.[/i]

[b]Heaven's Cloud:[/b] [i]You and I started a rap revolution and it was more enjoyable than I ever thought it would be. Not only that, but you've made some great contributions, like being largely responsible for getting Otaku Idol off the ground. Kudos for you buddy![/i]

[b]KittyLynn:[/b] [i]Your name alone says how super cool you are. You're a fun person and definitely one of the cooler members of OB. Keep it real, boo![/i]

[b]Shy:[/b] [i]One day Bosko WILL be the OB official mascot. angel:[/i]

[b]PoisonTongue:[/b] [i]Stop eating so much pizza![/i]

[b]James:[/b] [i]You're definitely one of the most intelligent guys I've met and it's an honor that you trust me with what I do. And you've been really supportive of me, which means a lot.

Although you're lacking a bit in the area cAttitude, you're a talented person and you always seem to know what you're talking about while not sounding snobbish or condescending. That's a tremendous quality.[/i]

[b]Roxie[/b]: [i]Hey, don't look down on yourself, kiddo. You're very mature for your age and I think you have the ability to make people feel good. The fact that you're so close with many of your friends shows how likable and valuable of a friend you are.[/i]

[b]Zidane:[/b] [i]I won't even try to spell your new name. You're definitely one of my better friends. I can't believe I almost forgot to include a signy thing. You've really surprised me with your writing skill (your writing in Project Gamer was great), and you've always been a pleasant person to speak with. [/i]

[b]Mei:[/b] [i]I'll still get you (and Juu) back for that Caption Contest thread you little buggers. You're definitely a great person to talk to. You meow a lot and show me cool girl/cat hybrid pics, so mesa think you're neat-o.[/i]

[b]Subversive[/b]: [i]You are probably one of the best freestylers I know. I look forward to spitting rhymes with you. Maybe I can teach you something.[/i]

[b]Kevin:[/b] [i]I've been friends with you for over a year. We haven't always seen eye-to-eye on everything, but you're one of the people I feel I can trust with things and a good friend. You have your tough times, but you're a genuinely good person and you always overcome them. I think that's an admirable trait. You do your best to make your site a fun place to visit and it's made a lot of progress. I've seen you come a long way since we've first met. Good luck with everything and be friends with Roxie!--Your homie, Charles.[/i]

[size=1]This time, I hope I don't miss anyone out >.>

[color=indigo][b]PERSONAL[/b][/color]
[b]Member Name:[/b] AJeh
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] AJ2K1 4 Life, Simply AJ, AJ2K1 aka MegaSaiyanBrolly, The Worm, No1
[b]Member Since:[/b] April 30, 2001
[b]Current Status:[/b] Otaku Idol ^__^
[b]Nicknames:[/b] AJ, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ, Afarnanooo
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, Art and Design, FF forum
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] The good old DragonBall Battlefield: Aestus' Tournament
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] Charles and Heaven's Cloud's rap battle thread, lol
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :whoops: Everyone likes the 'updown' smiley ^^
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Piro and the Queen's wedding chatroom oO
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] '*gasp, pant, wheeze* Almost...couldn't...stop...' -Desbreko (and yes, it has nothing to do with what it sounds like.. almost)
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Don't ever make a Teletubby banner unless you don't mind OB members bombing your AIM with warnings >.>
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Being creative? Being creative.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] 'He's finally out the picture..'
[b]Favorites:[/b] Orange juice, milk chocolate, graphic art, friends?
[b]I will....[/b]
.......my [u]sense of humour[/u] to [u]Weh[/u]...[i]God help you all -.-[/i]
.......my [u]banners[/u] to [u]Zeh[/u]...[i]because he made me m animated banner-of-banners ^^[/i]
.......my [u]false bad grammar[/u] to [u]Mitch[/u]...[i]just to see if he can handle it[/i] ;)
.......my [u]penguin and monkey[/u] to [u]anyone who can take care of them[/u]...[i]who's going to look after them after I peak? o.o[/i]
.......my [u]feminie alter-ego[/u] to [u]Charles[/u]...[i]he so needs one =)[/i]

[color=indigo][b]MOST AND BEST[/b][/color]
[b]Most likely to succeed: [/b] Charles, James, Ken
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b] ...
[b]Worst spelling: [/b] kuja
[b]Best poster: [/b] Semjaza.. he always speaks his mind.. teh insightful one
[b]Cutest couple: [/b] cute? Bry-un and Juu.. best? Teh Queen and Piro..
[b]Best writer: [/b]Charles
[b]Best artist: [/b] handdrawn art.. GinnyLyn.. graphic.. Kaisuke
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b] I have no idea! But I'm going with Neh/Chaos
[b]Craziest: [/b] Weh, by far *points to his MoTB collection*
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b] Weh, Kenji/Kaisuke, Zeh
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b] Ken, Ger/Red
[b]Best scotsman on OB: [/b]Shinobi ^^

[color=indigo][b]SIGNATURES[/b][/color]

[i]Piro-[/i] I owe my AIM to you ^___^
And I swear I'm going to go ahead with the lighter fluid+burning arm idea on the last day at school. Thanks for all the pyrotechnic info =)
*gives him an early second year anniversary gift* (Maybe it's a future album by AFI ^^) -[i]Munky Two[/i]

[i]Flashy-[/i] Showed me the RP-ing ropes. And introduced me to spriting, Bob and george, and lots of other kooky stuff
*gives him Neo sunglasses -[i]AJ[/i]

[i]kWeh-[/i]- It's always fun to talk to you ^^ And where would I be without Magik of the Bees? I thank you for managing to get me going for that extra little while with my comic. Nice nice chocobo =)
*gives weh another AIM screenname*
-[i]AjnanJAY[/i]

[i]Zeh-[/i] I tend to listen to you more than anyone when RPG-hunting =)
*gives Andy a hooked rope to pull North America closer to England* -[i]AJ[/i]

[i]Ziddy-[/i] Beekon! You are teh coolies funny RPG-er. *gives him some bacon* -[i]Abdul[/i]

[i]Roxie-[/i] I swear you're more british than me o.- You're interesting to talk to, and the thought of spending extra money on phoning someone in a different continent was nice ^^
*gives Roxie a British passport*-[i]Manchester![/i]

[i]Ger-[/i] GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! You have much more sorrow in your life than you deserve. And yet you're such a cool and mellow guy. So I guess you deserve an extra gifts. Moo.
*gives Ger an MP3 convertor that doesn't kill the sound quality; a guitar; and a flooble for his blogblog* -[i]AAAAAAAJ RAR[/i]

[i]Kenji-[/i] The only other person on this board anywhere near where I live. You the best graphiuc artist on this board, in my opinion. And you're so funny. And I'm sorry for always spilling your secrets >.> (Name and other thing) You a good green-feathered pimp, and switchblade better than me. White chocolate forever =)
*gives Kenji half of AJ Blast Corp.*
-[i]Twin Two and fellow pimp clad in purple..[/i]

[i]Juu-[/i] Yes.. the day I demand you get married, you split up. It was meant to be! -.-
You're a real kind and sensitive person ^^
*gives Juu the real-deal Orlando Bloom*
-[i]AJ[/i]

[i]Shinny-[/i] You are so kick-*** ^^
*gives him the ultimate rap formula* -[i]An Irn-Bru fan[/i]

[i]M[strike]oo[/strike]itch-[/i] Yes. Afterall alot alright? I like annoying you ^^ But please stop following me home!
*gives you a balaclava, and a good AIM warning* -[i]The hunted[/i]

[i]Ken-[/i] I'm thankful for all your training, and I admire your flooble chat. It's my favourite by far o.o
You keep me aware that not everyone is a freak happy bunny, and that blowing stuff up is cool o_O
And the dying was nice too?...
*gives brother Ken a salute and a trained stealth monkey* -[i]Up and coming tactical warfare officer[/i]

[i]Neh-[/i] Uh.. I can't think of anything to type for you o.o
You just plain rock, and that's all I can say.
*gives you Hellbird irl* -[i]AJ.. someone that faithfully eats at Joe's[/i]

[i]Bry-un-[/i] Good for you =) I so miss the coffee-high GW Fanfic thing >.<
*give Bry the ability to retrieve it from the air at will* -[i]The wannabe priest figure[/i]

[i]Shy-[/i] Thanks for clearing up a bit of Eva for me =) But I swear, your avatars confused me so much while I was watching the episodes with Kaoru and Shinji together >.<
*gives him a world beyond greyscale* -[i]An unknown ShyGuy fan[/i]

[i]Mei-[/i] I'll make you, and don't you worry about it! =p You just fun to talk to, and come up with the most interesting quotes ^^
*gives Mei a cartoon caption thing of herself*
-[i]The interesting-er-ist one o.o[/i]

I hope I haven't missed anyone out again >.>
[i][color=white]Everyone else-[/i] Can't forget you all! ^^ *gives out stuff* -[i]AJ[/i][/color][/size]

[b]Member Name:[/b] Logan
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] Tamer_Zach
[b]Member Since:[/b] March 10, 2003
[b]Current Status:[/b] Junior Member
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Zach, Zachary, Zachiwa, Doofus
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] [i]X2: X-men United[/i]
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :hippy:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Not being chosen for Otaku Idol[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] [i]Let's get this straight...I'm not![/i] ~ TN

[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Life sucks then you die
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] My kindness and sense of humor[b]
Desired Epitaph:[/b] ?
[b]Favorites:[/b] The Fast and the Furious, X2, Ginny, Shaun
[b]I will....[/b]
.......my life and love to Tiffany
.......my friendship to people who care for me
........my goofyness to Ajeh and Zeh

[b]Most likely to succeed: Ajeh and Zeh [/b]
[b]Most likely to secede: Sara [/b]
[b]Worst spelling: Visser3 [/b]
[b]Best poster: James[/b]
[b]Cutest couple: Don't know any 0-o [/b]
[b]Best writer: Devidramon [/b]
[b]Best artist: Ginnylyn [/b]
[b]Best...spar-er?: ?[/b]
[b]Craziest: Ajeh and Zeh [/b]
[b]Funniest / wittiest: Ajeh [/b]
[b]Interesting-er-ist: Zeh [/b]
[b]Random award: [/b]If you feel the urgent need to award someone a title not listed here..

Shaun- Since we discovered we were cousins, you've been there the whole way

Ajeh- Goofyness is best

Zeh- Keep doing what you do!

Guest Chris
[B][color=green]
[color=red]PERSONAL[/b][/color]
[b]Member Name:[/b] Chris
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] ssj3, k3ys
[b]Member Since:[/b] april 3, 2002
[b]Current Status:[/b] member
[b]Nicknames:[/b] i can't say most of them on these boards
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, Art and Design.
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] . . . . .
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :rolleyes:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] when kenji slaped me with his fish
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] ^^ -lady k
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] never lick a mongolian's bald spot
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] remembered? me? right . . .
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] epitaph? god can't die
[b]Favorites:[/b] green . . . duh . . .
[b]I will....[/b]
.......not

[b]Most likely to succeed: [/b]james
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b] cbw
[b]Worst spelling: [/b] me
[b]Best poster: [/b] the one for the matrix reloded with neo fighting the twins on it
[b]Cutest couple: [/b] the twix bar
[b]Best writer: [/b]mitch or shy
[b]Best artist: [/b] ginny, spx, ginny, kenji, syk, sara, lady k, shinobi, semjazazazaz, and so many more
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b] uhh . . . .
[b]Craziest: [/b] cbw
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b] sara
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b] jeh
[b]Random award: [/b]juu- for being so freaking popular

spx- i always enjoy talking to you . . . . when you're on . . .

kenji- that fish kinda hurt

syk- you introduced me to the saying cool beans . . .

ginny- you are a great artist and have given me a lot of hope

lady k- you always called me hon for some strange reason

shinobi- you were always fun to talk to . . . . i if only you weren't always eating

kittylyn- you always brightened up my day with your extream optimism

ginny- you are a great artist and have given me a lot of hope

piro- uhh . . . . cool beans

blakrose- you're the biggest loser i know

EDIT: it has been pointed out to me that i kept calling charles cbw . . . . sorry . . . .[/color]