Member Name: Sephiroth
Former Member Names: Safer Sephiroth
Current Status: No Life, former Mod/Super Mod/Admin
Nicknames: Seph, Sephy
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge, Anime, Games
Favorite RPG: Final Fantasy 7
Favorite Threads: Can't think of one, too many to list
Favorite Smiley: :bluesweat:
Most Memorable Moment: Becoming a mod after only being on the boards for a month
Quotable Quote: "Taking minerals off your bar boy!"
Words of Wisdom: Always have toilet paper in the toilet
Wish to be remembered for: The legend that I am, lol j/k
Desired Epitaph: The "FF" guy
Favorites: Anime, Games, Tekken, family
I will....
.......my anime to Rick Hunter, just because
.......my GC to James, so it can be his 57291765th one

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anakin Solo
PERSONAL
Member Name: Zhirrzh
Former Member Names: HSSJ2Gohan, SSJGoten, -=(*.*)=-, Matt R. Carmex456, Mitth'raw'nuruodo, Anakin Solo, and a whole bunch of others during my period of being banned.
Current Status: Junior Member?
Nicknames: Matty, Runty, Runt, Runtass
Favorite Forums: Otaku LoungeFavorite RPG: None available
Favorite Threads: Star Wars 411
Favorite Smiley: :therock:
Most Memorable Moment: Getting banned. o_0
Quotable Quote:No clue
Words of Wisdom: none
Wish to be remembered for: Humour?
Desired Epitaph:
Favorites: History, Halo, computer

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: that Syk person
Most likely to secede: Deathknight
Worst spelling: me
Best poster: Uhh....Shy
Cutest couple:
Best writer: I don't go into whatever area this takes place in.
Best artist: uhhh....this count for plain banners and such? Then that Kenji guy, or whatever he is known as know
Best...spar-er?:
Craziest:
Funniest / wittiest: James
Interesting-er-ist:
Random award:
Nerd-tastic Power Rangers Award:
Digimon...something....award.:
Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award: James
Teh Silly Bucket Award:
Other Disappeared Cool People: Thimoc :p

Signature:

Syk: wassssuuuppp!!! The book is coming along nicely. ;) :p

kk, thats all that I really like here ^_^;;

[color=green]Though I've only been on OB a short time, I already feel at home...

PERSONAL

Member Name: Mei
Former Member Names: Mei?>> None Applicable really.^^()
Member Since: Umm...well..it really depends on how you look at it.Oo
Current Status: Junior Memeber!Oo
Nicknames: Sisseh, Daughter, MEI.
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge, Adventure Arena, Poetry/Fanfiction, Zelda, and Square/Enix.
Favorite RPG: Currently it's FF Survivor.
Favorite Threads: That's a toughie.^^()
Favorite Smilies: :drunk: :whoops: :bluesweat: :blush:
Most Memorable Moment: My B-day...so many kind hearts.^^
Quotable Quote: Well, the countless strange AIM conversations I've had could count as many.>>
Words of Wisdom: Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
Wish to be remembered for: My strange ability to make friends?Oo
Desired Epitaph: Never forget Her, She doesn't like being lonely.
Favorites: Singing, OB, Swim and dance, multiple other things I won't take into account.
I will...

All my [u]strange words and such[/u] to [u]Sissy Ashpy[/u], so she can add more to her collection.

Any of my [u]natural bliss[/u] to [u]Daddy Ken[/u] for it would do him good to be blissful.^^

The rest of my [u]stolen Phazon cookies and newly created Phazon cupcakes[/u] to [u]James[/u], for he will use them oh so wisely.

All of my [u]stolen goods[/u] to [u]Charlie[/u], because I know he enjoys eating them.

My [u]strange ability to annoy[/u] to [u]Weh[/u], to see the combined effects of insanity and insane annoyance.

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: James, Sara, Mitch, Sissy Asphy.
Most likely to secede: Err..I won't be commenting on this.^^()
Worst spelling: Truthfully I don't know...maybe vicky?
Best poster: Charlie
Cutest couple: Piro and Suki.^^
Best writer: Mitch, Sissy Asphy.
Best artist: Ginny, Kaisuke, and AJ!^^()
Best...spar-er?: Chaos?Oo
Craziest: WEH!
Funniest / wittiest: Heaven's Cloud, Daddy Ken, Cyke, Sara.
Interesting-er-ist: AJ, you've got such an interesting mind.Oo
Random award: To everyone at OB, you get a Random Award.
Ability to be cyinical at any time award: Chaos and Daddy Ken.^^
Ability to cheer people up when needed: Juu, Sissy Asphy, KittyLynn.
Ability to deal with the most annoying or childish people and keep their composure award: James, Shy, Semmie.
Eh add-ons to their name, or just an eh in their name award: Jeh-James, Weh-Break, Zeh-Zeh!^^, AJ-Ajeh.
Ability to deal with OB and a baby award: Lady M.^~

There are many more awards I'd like to give out, I'm just not able to remember them at this moment!^^()

SIGNATURES

Asphy-Sissy, thankyou for being there for me, and being able to share the same opinions as me.^~ I'm glad we met, and I'm very glad we're friends.^^ I'm always here if you need me.-Sisseh.

Ken-Thankies for adopting me Daddy, I'll never forget that "Captain".^^ You stand up for me, even if I am being a complete idiot, and I thank you. As said to Sissy, I'm always here.-Daughter.

Zeh-*Steals your away message*>> Kuku, one of the first people on OB I met, and I'm grateful I did meet you.^~ Never leave your away messages lying around..for you never know... Anyways, thankyou for being ma friend, and never lose your FF knowledge to me, it's bad for your health!-MEI!

AJeh-Also one of the first people I met on OB, you rock is what I must say.^^ You can never draw me though...NEVER!Oo I thank you for being my friend AJ, really I do enjoy your interesting mind.^^()-MEI.

James-Thankyou for having faith in me James, really.^^ *POKE* I'm glad we are friends, and that I was able to meet you at such a "low" rank, adn still be respected. That shows true character, and it shows you deserve more respect than most.^^-Mei.

Charlie-MEOW!Oo Mister Kittyman, you are quite the Catministrator.^^ You do your job well, and are very enjoyable to talk with.^^ Thankyou for being my pal, and eating my stuff on more than one occasion, but giving it back like an honest little cat.Oo-Mei.

Weh-Though we've just recently met, I've discovered much about you.^^ You're a very kind person, even if you are quite insane.^^ Insaneness isn't a bad thing though. In fact, in my book, it's a very good thing! Never let anyone tell you otherwise. Only the insane have the strength to prosper, only those who prosper may judge what is truly sane.^^-Mei.

Suki-Though we don't know eachother TOO well, I know enough to realize you are a very kind and gentle, but slightly insane person.^^ I'm glad we share similar insterests and...birthdays.^^() It gives us something to talk about, even if we don't talk much.^^ Thankyou for being my fwiend.-Mei.

Des'-Ahhh, can't forget my annoying big brother!>> Zelda master, you are indeed the master.^^ You hold countless amounts of information in your mind, plus you share my ability to annoy people...your just best at annoying me.^^() It's good though, because that gives you something else to be proud of. Never lose that mind of yours..if you know what I mean.Oo

Ginny-GINNY! You are quite the artist, and not just in the artistic way. You are a very nice writer as well.^^ You share my insaneness and strange way of speaking and making up funky words, which be very intersting thing, yes yes? Thanks for being comforting and friendly to me, and I'm very thankful I met you.^^

Red/Elita-Heheheh..Elita..you are still a Spanish Woman!Oo Nuu, mesa just want to pick on you.^^() Sorry if I've annoyed you my fair share of times in the past, but it's just cause I care about ya! Thanks for opening up and being friendly to me, you insane boy you.Oo You be my fwiend, and I hope it always be that way, yes?^^

Juu-We no talk much, but we be friends.^^ You have an uncanny ability to make friends with anyone and everyone you meet, which ish a very good thing, yesh? Thankyou for our short, but lovely conversations, and in the future, I hope we can talk more and get to know eachother better.^^ Thankies for being my friend!

If you aren't mentioned up there, it's not that I don't love you(CAUSE I DO, REALLY!), but probably because I didn't know what to say about you, didn't have enough time to write you up, or just plain forgot.^^() No taking offence though, okie dokie? I wuvs you all.^^[/color]

[color=red][b]PERSONAL[/b][/color]
[b]Member Name:[/b] Manic
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] Endymion
[b]Member Since:[/b] June 23, 2002
[b]Current Status:[/b] Moderator: Music, Movies, TV
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Webb, Endo, Webbhead
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, Music Movies TV
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] N/A
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] N/A (Too many to think of)
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :cross:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] When people kept saying I looked like Bill Cosby and Puffy Daddy in the Picture forum.
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] "We endorse masturbation, because if you're going to do anything right, do it yourself."
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] You're only as old as the cartoons you watch.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] My firm yet supple sense of humor.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] See you soon.
[b]Favorites:[/b] R&B music, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Megatokyo, nachos
[b]I will....[/b]
.......my [u]collection of DBZ/Sailormoon parodies[/u] to [u]Shy[/u]...[i]because he actually said they were funny.[/i]
.......my [u]printer[/u] to [u]anyone with alot of patience[/u]...[i]because it's a peice of crap![/i]
.......my [u]Parappa The Rapper trilogy[/u] to [u]anyone who has the funky flow[/u]...[i]in the rain or in the snow[/i]
.......my [u]Say What comicbook parody of X-Men[/u] to [u]Logan[/u]...[i]because you can never get enough X-Men[/i]

[color=red][b]MOST AND BEST[/b][/color]
[b]Most likely to succeed: [/b] Juuthena
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b] James
[b]Worst spelling: [/b] I dunt gnow
[b]Best poster: [/b] James
[b]Cutest couple: [/b] Raven & Harlequin
[b]Best writer: [/b] N/A
[b]Best artist: [/b] N/A
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b] Charles & Heaven's Cloud, because of their crazy rap battle
[b]Craziest: [/b] Nearly everyone here is crazy!
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b] Charles
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b] Transtic Nerve
[b]Random award: [/b]Myself, for being me. :)

[color=red][b]SIGNATURES[/b][/color]
And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday

Oh yeah. The generic yearbook signature strikes again!
[/B][/QUOTE]

Member Name: Genkai
Former Member Names: genkai, genkai_yyh
Current Status: Otaku
Nicknames: JoJo, Jonathangggg, GenkiGuy, GenkiGirlishGuy.....*sigh*
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge, Art and Design, Anime Lounge, Pokemon
Favorite RPG:
Favorite Threads: ....Not sure...
Favorite Smiley: High Smiley.....!
Most Memorable Moment: Seeing Juu's pictures for the first time! *laughs*
Quotable Quote: "Oh my god, my hand is pregnant! What will I tell my mother?" -- Transtic Nerve
Words of Wisdom: Never wear dirty socks because then they smell, and, though you know it's not your fault, people around you will think your head is a trombone. Also, free your mind and your *** will follow.
Wish to be remembered for: Playing with scissors.
Desired Epitaph: Lemons on the house!
Favorites: What?.
I will....
.......My heart to Juun*laughs*
....... My collection of literature (Dr. Seuss) to Mitch. I don't know you, but I know you would loooooove them.
....... My hair to Lady K..... *shrugs* Had to give Kei sumtin'
.......my post count to Yu Yu Hakusho... Since she just wouldn't stop posting when she arrived here.
MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: PiroMunkie
Most likely to secede: South Carolina
Worst spelling: What?
Best poster: Piro and Transtic Nerve
Cutest couple: PiroMunkie and Queen Asuka
Best writer: I'm not sure. Mitch, I guess.. Or maybe Heaven's Cloud
Best artist: *hits heas on table* Not me.
Best...spar-er?: I think Sparrer is a word.... *shrugs* Me!
Craziest: BabyGirl
Funniest / wittiest: Transtic Nerve!!!!!!
Interesting-er-ist: Charles
Random award: Foot
Nerd-tastic Power Rangers Award: Rick Hunter (now Hikaru Ichijyo or some long and complicated JApanese name like that)
Digimon...something....award.: *shrugs*
Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award: James... I mean... 0_0
Teh Silly Bucket Award: Ken
Other Disappeared Cool People: Mist, Ryan

SIGNATURES

To all: See words of wisdom.

To Juu : *huggles*

To Lady K : You are such a cool person.... *high fives*

Hikaru Ichijyo: *laughs* Have a lemon

JCBaggee: Co~ol beans.

GoKents:Down with right-wingers! *laughs*

[color=ff00cc] [size=1][b]PERSONAL[/b]

Member Name: Juuthena
Former Member Names: Juuthena
Current Status: Otaku Idol (Extreme Otaku)
Nicknames: Juu, Juujuu, Juu Juu Cakes, Juujuubean, Juuth, Juuthy, Little sister
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge, Adventure Arena, Music/Movies/TV...
Favorite RPG: Quest for the Aniar Stones
Favorite Threads: Otaku Role Models, Favorite Foods. ^^;
Favorite Smiley: :whoops: :bluesweat
Most Memorable Moment: Recieving the first PM from Mist, Getting engaged to Lalaith Ril, and participating in 'BB II'.
Quotable Quote: *paints mustache on Juu* -Charles *tosses a marshmellow atcha*
Words of Wisdom: Sorrow is essential to happiness.
Wish to be remembered for: *blink* *thinks hard*
Desired Epitaph: Ep...itaph? *checks dictionary*
Favorites: Pink, black, cookies, marshmellows, Kittie, Evanescence, blogging, writing, acting, singing, and...Orlando Bloom!.
I will....
.......my cookies to James as an apology to pouncing on his head during 99% of our chats...
.......my digital camera to Tori, since she's gorgeous, and needs to post more piccies of herself!
.......two of my Legolas posters to Sammantha and Lauren, since we're a clique now! ^^
.......my post count to Raiha. *is also curious*
.......my piccies of Celia to Charlie, so he can paint mustaches on them. *runs from cousin* >>;;;

[b]MOST AND BEST[/b]

Most likely to succeed: James, Kenna
Most likely to secede: *thinks*
Worst spelling: ...*continues thinking*
Best poster: James and Semji. *steals their brains*
Cutest couple: Asuki and Piro!
Best writer: D'ann, Harlequin, Ravenstorture, Ken, Flashy...
Best artist: Ginny and Sara!
Best...spar-er?: D'ann/Raiha
Craziest: Weh, Ken, and Ashlee
Funniest / wittiest: Ken, Ashlee, Ajeh, and Evie.
Interesting-er-ist: Ken, Ger, Ashlee, and Charlie
Random award: Mist, for her long-term absenty-ness. :p

[b] [u]SIGNATURES[/b] [/u]

Kenna - *huggles big sister* Thank you so much for being there for me, listening to my rants, and always cheering me up. All of our convos have been really fun, and you've always made me laugh. In other words, thanks for being the bestest big sister a little sister can have! [i]-Little Sister[/i]

Evie - You were the first person ever to talk to me on OB, and that really meant alot to me. I'm glad you're my sister, and hope you decide to come back soon! You've always been fun to talk to, and I really miss having that crazy chica around! ^^; [i]-Juu[/i]

Ger - I really have alot to thank you for. One thing is, you've always been there for me, and I'm really glad I have a friend like you who's so understanding. *huggles Ger-Ger* ^^ [i]-Juu[/i]

JCBaggee - Hiya Chrissy, thanks for always making me laugh, and being such a great person to talk to. I really hope you stick around, especially now that you've graduated. Sorry it's been so hectic for you recently, and I really hope things get better. Wish you luck! ^_^ [i]-Juuy[/i]

D'ann - Heya D'ann! Thanks for being such a great friend. It's been really fun talking and RP'ing with you. You're such a great writer, and I really look up to on that. Hope we bump into each other sometime! (P.S., Sunfish rule! ^ .^) [i]-Juu[/i]

Neiffly - Keke. It's been fun chatting with you! You're so funny, and you've always made me laugh. ^^; *tosses a marshmellow atcha* ...*runs behind table* [i]-Juu[/i]

Ashlee - *hands you a biiiiig Ewan plushie* Hey Ashy! I always enjoy talking to you, and I hope I can talk to you a little more over summer vacation. *glares at time zones* You're so funny, and I really look forward to meeting you someday. *plots to steal Bill Gates' money* [i]-Juu[/i]

Tori - Hiya Tori! It's been really fun talking to you this year, and I really hope I can get to know you more! I really hope you wouldn't put yourself down, because you're so gorgeous! Besides, you're one of the nicest people I know! ^^ [i]-Juu[/i]

Mei - *waves to Mei* Hiya Mei! I really hope I can get to know you better! You seem like such a nice person, and all of your banners are so cute! *waves* [i]-Juu[/i]

Shy - Heya Shy! I'm really, really looking forward to seeing you at Anime Expo this July! You've been really fun to talk to this year, and I hope to get to talk to you more, once my AIM gets fixed. >>;; [i]-Juu[/i]

Flashy - *pokes Flashy* I haven't seen you around the boards for a while, and I really hope I can get the chance to talk to you again. Hope everything's going great for you! By the way, I really loved those plushies you drew! *huggles Leggy and Cave Troll plushies* Hope you find the time to post some more of your artwork again! [i]-Juu[/i]

Bryan - Thanks for being such a great person. Even though we've been through a pretty rough spot, I hope we continue being great friends. Thanks for caring, and listening. Hope you stick around for a while! Love ya! ^_^ *waves* [i]-Juu[/i]

Genkai - *huggles back* Thanks for being such a great friend! I really miss talking to you, and I hope I can get my compy working again so I can talk to ya... *fwaps comp at home*

Celia - *tosses a marshmellow at cousin* Heya Celia! I really hope you come back to OB sometime. I'm sure you'll like the threads alot more now than in December, and now that your computer's working. Hope you have fun in Hawaii, and I promise I'll getcha your birthday present before your next birthday. >>;;; [i]-Dyne[/i]

Ajeh - Hiya Ajeh!! Thanks for always keeping me company, and making me laugh. You're a really great friend, and it's been really fun talking to you over AIM. I love your siggy, and it's hilarious! Though, I probably would've freaked out too, at first. >>;; Anywho, hope to talk to you again soon! ^^ [i]-Juu[/i]

Everybody Else - Thanks so much for making OB such a great community. Without everyone, I don't think the boards would be the same, and everyone's played a huge part in making the boards a great place. *huggles everyone* ^ .^ [i]-Juu[/i][/color] [/size]

[color=indigo][size=3][b]Personal[/b][/size]

[b]Member Name:[/b] Desbreko
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] jcgoudy
[b]Member Since:[/b] September 6, 2001
[b]Current Status:[/b] Catagory Moderator: Otaku Series (aka Zelda Lore Master)
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Des, Dessy, Desbreakfast, Desy-B, 'Breko, Sko, Dessy Lu, Skones, Breko Pantsz (I refuse to list any more).
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Zelda, Square Enix, Nintendo, Pokémon
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Padded Room Party! (Project Gamer is a close second).
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] Zelda Quiz, Zelda:GameCube, anything having to do with E3
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :twitch:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] When I first joined OB, going crazy in the Padded Room.
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] "Desbreko is corrupting meeeee." - Ginny
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] My vast knowledge of all things Zelda.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] [center][img]http://www.angelfire.com/ex/desbreko/HylianRunes.gif[/img][/center]

What it means:

The Hero's triumph on Cataclysm's Eve
Wins three symbols of virtue.
The Master Sword he will then retrieve,
Keeping the Knight's line true.

And I want my tombstone to be carved into the Pedestal of Time with the Master Sword sticking out of it.

[b]Favorites:[/b] All things Zelda, video games, books, friends, my ocarina, OtakuBoards, writing, graphic design, stuff.

[b]I will...[/b]
...my [u]Zelda knowledge[/u] to [u]no one[/u] [i]...I want it all written down in a big book instead.[/i]
...my [u]video games[/u] to [u]Weh[/u] [i]...Except for the stuff he already has; that stuff's open season.[/i]
...my [u]writing skills[/u] to [u]Mei[/u] [i]...You know why. ;)[/i]
...my [u]ego[/u] to [u]Juuthena[/u] [i]...Despite what you may think, you're one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen.[/i]
...my [u]love[/u] to [u]Ginny[/u] [i]...Not like that, you sickos! :cross:[/i]

[size=3][b]Most and Best[/b][/size]

[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] Someone else. :whoops:
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] *shrugs*
[b]Worst Spelling:[/b] There've been too many. . . .
[b]Best Poster:[/b] OtakuBot
[b]Cutest Couple:[/b] Piro & Asuka
[b]Best Writer:[/b] Dunno.
[b]Best Artist:[/b] GinnyLyn
[b]Best Spar-er-er:[/b] Dunno.
[b]Craziest:[/b] Weh
[b]Funniest/Wittiest:[/b] Zeh/AJeh/Sara
[b]Interesting-est:[/b] Mei

[size=3][b]Signatures[/b][/size]

[i]James[/i] - You run the best massage board I have ever seen, and I'm honored to be a moderator here. Posting here has improved my writing skills, it's helped me get into some hobbies I really enjoy (graphic design, role playing, etc.), I've had lots of fun, and best of all, I've made new friends. Thanks for making OtakuBoards into such an enjoyable place. Even if I'm in a bad mood, posting on OB almost always brightens my day.
- [i]Desbreakfast[/i]

[i]GinnyLyn[/i] - Althought I haven't known you as long as some others here, you've quickly become one of my closest friends both online and in person. Thank you for being supportive and helping me through the rough times. I'll never forget that.
- [i]Dessy Lu[/i]

[i]Weh[/i] - Weh, my partner in insanity. . . . You let me unleash my insanity in a safe place, and you always give some back. Very few and rare are the times that I've talked to you and I haven't laughed, and I hope I do the same for you. (By the way, I can't wait for more Magik of the Bees comics).
- [i]Breko Pantsz[/i]

[i]Mei[/i] - My annoying little sister, heheh. You know, I can actually imagine you as a real sister, and it actually doesn't look like it'd be that bad. Better than my brother, anyway, that's for sure. You're always fun to talk to, and it's actually nice to have someone that gives as much annoying-ness as they get without being a total jerk. (That'd be my brother, bleh).
- [i]Des[/i]

[i]Semjaza[/i] - You always seem to have the latest gaming news and stuff. (Thanks for the Zelda: TWW soundtrack, you have no idea how much I listen to it). Between you, Nintendo Power, EGM, and Nintendo's sites, I'm always up to date with the latest happenings in the gaming world. Discussing games with you is also always great.
- [i]'Breko[/i]

[i]Otaku Series Moderators[/i] - Thanks for all the work you guys (and girl) have put in, the help is really appreciated. I can't imagine what the Square Enix and Pokémon forums would be like without you three around. It's been great being the Otaku Series super mod with all of you.
- [i]Drake Desbreko[/i][/color]

PERSONAL

Member Name: Bandit Joeykuba
Former Member Names: Blackgatomon
Current Status: Junior Member
Nicknames: Bandit, Joey, Blackgatomon
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge,Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Anime Lounge, Digimon
Favorite RPG: N/A
Favorite Threads: Caption Contest Begins; Yu-Gi-Oh! Caption Contest
Favorite Smiley: :tasty: :drunk: :naughty:
Most Memorable Moment: Becoming a Junior member
Quotable Quote: ".....pickles....so many pickles....."-Deathbug
Words of Wisdom: Beware the evil, mutant squirrels! For one day, they shall rule the world!
Wish to be remembered for: That girl who thought she was a ninja monkey (I AM!) and that evil, mutant squirrels would take over the world.
Desired Epitaph: Moo doom.
Favorites: Black, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Icee Pops, Egg Nog Cookies
I will....
...I have something of worth? I guess I'll leave my stuff to whoever wants it!

MOST AND BEST

Most likely to succeed: James
Most likely to secede:
Worst spelling: Can't really say...
Best poster: Shy
Cutest couple: Asuki and Piro!
Best writer:
Best artist: Ginny
Best...spar-er?:
Craziest: Weh
Funniest / wittiest:
Interesting-er-ist:
The Pickle Award: Deathbug
Best-test Moderator EVER award: Solo Tremaine
Most Memorized Digimon Qoutes: Digital_Monster (I don't know how you do it...)

SIGNATURES

Deathbug- I still can't get over the pickle thing that you put up for the YGO Caption Contest. -Bandit Joeykuba

Cid Highoffwind- You need to get on more! Seriously! Your the only person I know know here on OB. Oh well. -Joey

Na'Dou- YAY! I'm still on your buddy list! Okay, you have me as my old name, but oh well! I hope we can talk more in the future. -Blackgatomon

Solo Tremaine- Thank-you once again for letting me put the 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Caption Contest' up! You are one of my favorite-test people now! I look up to you. -Bandit Joeykuba

[color=deeppink][b]PERSONAL[/b]
Member Name: [b]BabyGirl[/b]
Former Member Names: [b]BabyGirl[/b]
Current Status: [b]Extreme Otaku[/b]
Nicknames: [b]Jehnah, JhaJha, Baby[/b]
Favorite Forums: [b]Otaku Lounge & Your Picutre[/b]
Favorite RPG: [b]That one a long time ago that wasn't an RPG but a three-way story between Raiha, Justin and myself. That was damn fun.[/b]
Favorite Threads: [b]If Otaku Were a Country...tehe, it's so amusing.[/b]
Favorite Smiley: [b]Haha, Sarah, I remember when I used that smiley once and you called it the insincere smiley and I everytime I see it now, I think of that quote...:toothy: ^_^ Anyway, my favorites are :drunk: and :p...and probably the :toothy:[/b]
Most Memorable Moment: [b]Mm...anytime lately when people have still made an effort to talk to me even though I'm not around. It feels good to know that even though I'm not around I'm not forgotten :)
Quotable Quote: [b][i]"Chocolomeart!"[/i][/b] After I told Russ I was eating chocolate. And, [i]"I'm going to stop having se.......seeds in my grapes!"[/i] ~Justin. (That was so classic.)
Words of Wisdom: [b]You really don't know what you've got until it's gone, so cherish it while it's in front of you.[/b]
Wish to be remembered for: [b]um...good grammar? :p[/b]
Desired Epitaph: [b]The Fire Still Burns[/b] ...corny
Favorites: [b]Erik, photography, my camera, new clothes, SANDALS!, sex, White Cheddar Cheez-Its, California.[/b]

[b]I will....[/b]
...my grammar [but not spelling, because I suffer from bad spelling every once in a while] to most of you
...my personal confidence to Juu, Tori, and every other girl who thinks she's not beautiful
...my knack for photography to whoever holds appreciation for it
...my love to Justin, because he's my buddy

[b]MOST AND BEST[/b]
Most likely to succeed: [b]Saraness, Tony, Tori[/b]
Most likely to secede: [b]Myself[/b]
Worst spelling: [b]...must I name them all? :p[/b]
Best poster: [b]Tony [I read them!], Sara [witty lady, you][/b]
Cutest couple: [b]Erik and I...so ;P[/b]
Best writer: [b]Hm...it's been a while since I've ready anyone's work, and I'm way too hard to impress in that area.[/b]
Best artist: [b]Tori. I absolutely love the way she draws[/b]
Best...spar-er?: [b]I certainly wouldn't know :)[/b]
Craziest: [b]Weh. I do love you, sir.[/b]
Funniest / wittiest: [b]Oh, Sara you take the cake. But Heaven's Cloud is great, too. And Lady M. Silly people :)[/b]
Interesting-er-ist: [b]Shy? He's always intrigued me. [do I sound like a stalker saying that?][/b]
Random award: [b]erm...nope ^_^[/b]
Nerd-tastic Power Rangers Award: [b]Justin. [size=1]And me.[/size][/b]
Digimon...something....award.: [b]...aha[/b]
Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award: [b]Yes, I have to give James credit in this area. If I were in your shoes...I think I'd be legally insane.[/b]
Teh Silly Bucket Award: [b]The Good Old Days...[/b]
Other Disappeared Cool People: [b]Navi, Safer [I know you're around here], Justin [boo]..I know there's others, I can't think right now.[/b]

[b]SIGNATURES[/b]

[b]Chris[/b][i]...You're a really super awesome person, even if I haven't talked to you in many, many moons. Your posts are so funny, and I still picture you as looking like Gackt standing in front of a railroad track. For lack of better terminology; you rock.[/i] ~Jenna

[b]Justin[/b]...[i]My friend, I miss you. I'll never forget the many hours that we'd stay online talking about random things and ::doing:: random things over AIM. Our stories were so fun! I looooved writing the Star Wars one with you because it was so much better than writing something alone. You'll always be my bestest e-buddy and my very own Justin Skywalker ;)[/i] ~Jehnah

[b]Tori[/b]...[i]Our opinions don't always match up, but I think that you're funny, beautiful, and talented. I wish I could give you all of my confidence, but I know that someday you won't need it at all because you'll realize what a pretty lady you are. I'm so happy that you're someone who loves dance like me, and I think it's awesome that you were the first person from your family to complete and graduate high school. You're going to do so well in life :)[/i] ~Jenna

[b]Sara[/b]...[i]Your intelligence is amazing. And so is your wit. Need I say more?[/i] ~Jenna

[b]Sir Elite Redness[/b]...[i]Diet Coke will have ahold of us forever, I'm afraid...:p You're someone who hasn't given up on keeping in touch with me, so I thank you for that. It's been great getting to know you, and I know that that ONE perfect love will show up right when you lease expect it to. Until then...you can always talk to me ;)[/i] ~Jenna

[b]Weh[/b]...[i]Yu ish suuu sillieh! IM me sometime, I could use a good laugh or two...even if it's laughing at myself :D[/i] ~Jeehenahah

[b]Tony[/b]...[i]I don't even know what to write to you because nothing witty would do. I guess I will just say thank you for talking to me and sharing your love of music, and your distaste for other things that shall remain nameless. It's always good to have an authentic Midwestern person to talk to amid the gnarly-ness of the West Coast. Thank you, Tony, for all sorts of little things.[/i] ~Jenna

[b]James[/b]...[i]Call me crazy, but I actually remember one conversation we had about Australia when you first started posting. I respect your highly tuned spelling/grammar/word/random language skills, and I honestly don't know how you've stuck around and defended these boards for so long. I don't always agree with what you have to say, but that former fact alone gives your voice more reason than normal [meant in a good way :)]. [spoiler]I should also finally be honest and say that I never felt as though you listened to my opinions, even when repeated several times over a large time span, but that has helped wean me away from my addiction to the boards. And, in the end, I think that's a healthiest thing for me :)[/spoiler] Thank you, James, I think that you, too, will do very, very well in life ^_^[/i] ~Jenna

[b]Deb[/b]...[i]You're going to be a great mother, he'll be so loved. Good luck, fellow Angel.[/i] ~Angel Jenna

[b]Everyone I Used to Talk to and Don't Anymore[/b]...[i]My life's appointment book is overbooked...I'm so sorry. Try to catch me when you can, if I have the time I'd love to talk :)[/i] ~Jenna[/color]

[b]Otaku Yearbook '03 [/b]

PERSONAL
Member Name: Shaun
Former Member Names: shaun31us
Current Status: Member
Nicknames: I don't think I have any!
Favorite Forums: Digimon, Otaku Lounge.
Favorite RPG: N/A
Favorite Threads: Too many!
Favorite Smiley: :rolleyes:
Most Memorable Moment: 1.) Making a best friend online. Blanko taught me a lot! 2.) I'll never forget being Pm'd by Sara. I thought it so cool that a mod would want to talk to me! ^_^
Words of Wisdom: Live life full of hopes and dreams. Just don't forget to add a dash of faith.
Wish to be remembered for: My faithfulness to the site. OB is still the only message board I hang around regularly.
Desired Epitaph: Epi what? ....oooo that didn't sound good.
Favorites: Blue, digimon, digi-fanfics
I will....
....My truck to...what am I saying...no one gets my baby! :p
....my art to Flora...who probably has it all saved anyway. :)
....my digi knoledge to Zach, my cousin.

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: Kevin
Most likely to secede: Ken
Worst spelling: probably me!
Best poster: Shy, Devidramon
Cutest couple: Can't say I can choose!
Best writer: Ginny
Best artist: Ginny, Pyrophobic
Best...spar-er?: n/a
Craziest: do I need to go there? ;)
Funniest / wittiest: Juuthena, Kittylyn
Interesting-er-ist: is that a word? hmm...
Random award: Bryan (lailith ril) because you're you!
Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award: Anyone who's a mod, or such here. That has to take a great deal of patience!

SIGNATURES

Flora: You were my first online friend, and you taught me so much about the internet and my computer! More importantly, you've always been there for me. Never change, and keep your head up.
Take care, and love you much,
-Shaun

Sara: The second person I talked to on OB. You're so much fun to talk to. I only wish we found more to talk about! :)
love and prayers.
-Shaun

Ginny: Probably the coolest girl I've ever known. We shared a lot, and talked about so much. I hope you find all that you're looking for in life. Always remember you touched my life.
Take care, and God bless,
-Shaun

Shy: What can I say? You're just an all around cool guy. We have had our share of conversations to be remembered. And you got me into Evangelion! I still say you look like Shinji. LOL. Good luck in life, and I know you'll be successful in everything you set out to do!
Later,
-Shaun

Bryan: Hey buddy! I can't wait to meet you on my vacation! You're another one of those people I owe a lot to. I can say without a doubt that you're gonna make it. Just remember, friends are forever.
Ciao bro!
-Shaun

Kittylyn: Hey girl! I wish we could talk more. But you know how schedules are. heh. Oh well. You're still cool! (and cute :p) So yeah, you're gonna go places. :)
See you later!
-Shaun

Zach: My cousin! I still can't believe the random chance of you being here, and us discovering that. Go figure! See you around this summer!
TTYL,
-Shaun

Anyone I missed: PM me and I'll add you on! I'm sorry!

[color=red][b]PERSONAL[/b][/color]
[b]Member Name:[/b] Blanko
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] Blanko_el-miez , Mean&Maple
[b]Member Since:[/b] 08-26-2001 (the blanko names, I registered officaly in V2 but got a new name after the switch to v3.. i cant remember true blue date i joined)
[b]Current Status:[/b] No Life
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Flora, Frankie, Leigh, Lee-lee, Thunder, Laughing thunder, Blanko, Flor, Furora, Frankinstine
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, Adventure Arena
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] to many to name
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] [i]Digimon Pictures[/i]
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] None
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Meeting Shaun, saved me that fateful day...
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] cant think of any
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Nothing is impossible to those who do not have to do it
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Why remember me? I just wish to be liked in the first place... remembered.. bleh
[b]Favorites:[/b] Art, net, shaun ;)

[b]Most likely to succeed: [/b] James
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b]
[b]Worst spelling: [/b]
[b]Best poster: [/b]
[b]Cutest couple: [/b]
[b]Best writer: [/b]
[b]Best artist: [/b]
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b]
[b]Craziest: [/b]
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b]
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b]
[b]Random award: [/b]
[b]Nerd-tastic Power Rangers Award:[/b]
[b]Digimon...something....award.: [/b]
[b]Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award: [/b]
[b]Teh Silly Bucket Award[/b]:
[b]Other Disappeared Cool People:[/b]

And, in a rather dismal attempt to simulate the "signing" of yearbooks...

Kittylyn- Such a fun person to be around, you gotta pm me more often girl ~ Flor ;)

Ginny- it... it was fun - Flora

Shaun- you have done....so much for me its outstanding... the day we met...you saved me that day.. even if i wasnt going to that day.. you helped me start my journy out of that hole that i had dug over the years... ~ Frankie

John- i wish you were around dude..... Miss you alot.. your so cool~ Flora

Bryan- Just so you know.... my promise still stands ~ Flora

Shy- You are so cool.. i wish you would talk to me more... i feel sad when i dont get to talk to you ~ Frankie

[b]PERSONAL[/b]
Member Name: Kaola Su
Former Member Names: .hack//Tsukasa
Current Status: Newbie
Nicknames: at home, it's Nat
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge, Your Pictures; Art/Design; and .Hack//SIGN
Favorite RPG: Phantasy Star Online (That's an RPG, right?)
Favorite Threads: Lover's Lane: Anime's Best Couples; Divorce Court: Anime's Worst Couples; and Which Anime Character do you Relate to Most .....just because they're interesting and you can learn a lot about fellow Otaku's!
Favorite Smiley::bawl: I know it's crying, but it is so cute still!
Most Memorable Moment: Probably when Matt got booted and someone on AOL IM made a chat room named "Hooray, Matt got banned!" and invited me!!! I felt so...included!
Quotable Quote: Hmmm...."Work like you don't need the money, love like you have never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching!"
Words of Wisdom: Try to live you life as true as possible for you will be rewarded in life
Wish to be remembered for: I would want to be remember for my kindness
Desired Epitaph: don't ask, but, "Vagina's, and Penises, Buttsex"
Favorites: Love Hina DVD's, Kaolla Su on Love Hina, Nyamo Namo on Love Hina, Pineapples!!! tattoos, dolphins, Panama City Beach, Florida, and the color purple
I will....
.......All my [u].Hack//SIGN pictures on my computer[/u] to [u]K.K.C.[/u] [i]because I know she'd use them well, not to mention she'd love them[/i]
........thats pretty much it!

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: I haven't gotten to know enough people to decide, but I am sure there are lots of people here who could easily!
Most likely to secede: As to what Roxie said, anyone who is a jerk, *cough...Matt...cough* Oh, did I just say that??
Worst spelling: The newbie that actually one time said "i goued in n blw u al up i wen lser lolz". *Chaos posted that and I [i]have[/i] to agree!! LOL
Best poster: (haha, at first I thought you meant something about an actual wall-poster!)But...Queen Asuka and Juu because they post a ton and they are usually good in length too!
Cutest couple: The only couple I know, Queen Asuka and Piro
Best writer: Mitch, because of all his poetry
Best artist: Mystikal
Best...spar-er?: I don't got there so I wouldn't know
Craziest: AJeh for his picture of the OB members!!! LOL
Funniest / wittiest: Man, I don't know this one yet either
Interesting-er-ist: I am not sure yet
Random award: Anyone who has taken the time to get to know me and be my friend get the *Best Friend Award*

SIGNATURES

[i]MistressRoxie[/i] You are such a sweet girl and never forget that you [i]are[/i] beautiful, no matter what jerks say to you! You are also a sweet and honest person! Don't lose that quality!

[i]Lost Prophet[/i] You are such a cool person and you like the same music I do! YAY! Thanx for keepin up your posting to my threads and pm-ing me when you do! You are a real sweet-heart!

[i]K.K.C.[/i] Girl! I have loved talking to you all about .hack and hope to continue! (Man, I sound like I really am writing in a year book!) You are a very great conversationalist and I will chat with you anytime!

[i]Ianthestampede[/i] Hiya cutey! You were so nice when I made my first banners and I will never forget a nice person! Keep up you nice personality towards people and you will be forever rewarded in life!

[i]Nomad, BraidlessBaka and anyone else who has ever made me anything[/i] I appreciate anything you have done for me, Nomad and Baka, to you and your banners you made me, thank you so much! I loved them!

[i]Anyone else I have failed to mention because of lack of sleep[/i] Everyone here is really great! Keep up your sweet attitudes and I apologize for not recalling you at the moment!

[color=003399][b]PERSONAL[/b][/color]
[color=9999cc][b]Member Name:[/b] Zeh
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] Trunks, Cloud, Tasis
[b]Member Since:[/b] August 22nd, 2000
[b]Current Status:[/b] Moderator: Square Enix
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Please, don't make me >.>
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Square Enix, Otaku Lounge, Art and Design, Otakuboards Moderators Pleasure Forum,
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Currently: Don't Shoot the Goombas
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] [i]What's your favorite type of sock?[/i]
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :bluesweat
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] When i logged on and i was a Moderator. (made by Adam too, neat, eh?)
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] [i]Fighting for peace is like f*ucking for virginity[/i] ~ Mnemolth
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Woo!
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] My extensive Final Fantasy knowledge.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] The One With The Sword
[b]Favorites:[/b] This Color, cats, Sprite Ice, my catnip lizard, a bunch of my friends, RPG's, OB.
[b]I will....[/b]
.......my [u]three cats[/u] to [u]CWB, and Kei[/u]...[i]'cause they both love 'em too.[/i]
.......my [u]scanner[/u] to [u]AJeh[/u]...[i]he wants a pic up as bad as i do.[/i]
.......my [u]chocobo plushie[/u] to [u]Weh[/u]...[i]we all know he's a choco in disguise...[/i] ;)
.......my [u]butter[/u] to [u]Tony[/u]...[i]whats toast, without the butter?.[/i][/color]

[color=003399][b]MOST AND BEST[/b][/color]
[color=9999cc][b]Most likely to succeed: [/b] Jeh, Charles, Shy (don't doubt yourself!)
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b] ...
[b]Worst spelling: [/b] James
[b]Best poster: [/b] Tony; James; Charles; Braidless Baka
[b]Cutest couple: [/b] Piro and Tori.
[b]Best writer: [/b]Mitch.
[b]Best artist: [/b] Ginny (drawing) Kaisuke (GFX and such)
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b] Chaos
[b]Craziest: [/b] Weh, definately. (He taught me all i know, lol)
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b] Charles, AJeh n' Sara.
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b]AJeh, (really innovative)
[b]Random award: [/b]JCBaggee, for randomness.
[i]Most Likable:[/i] Juu, you'd have to take this, it's hard [i]not[/i] to like you.[/color]

[color=003399][b]SIGNATURES[/b][/color]

[color=9999cc][i]AJeh-[/i] I've known you forever... It's great talking to you, always got something interesting going on, or to talk about, you've got some great ideas too, i talk to ya more than anyone else on the 'net, i enjoy it too. -[i]Zeh (Connecteh!)[/i]

[i]Charles-[/i] You define funny. Always pleasant talking to you, and you make sure to include everyone in everything. I really enjoy the times i get to talk with ya in chats, i don't think i've ever actually chatted with you one-on-one... [i](Cowl Beans all the way!!!) -Zeh[/i]

[i]Solo-[/i] *Stabs Solo* Your one of the people i'd really want to meet IRL, Hugo, you're a great person to talk to, positive all the time. -[i]Zeh[/i]

[i]Desbreko-[/i] You know more about Zelda, then i could ever hope to know of Final Fantasy. You have your own personal sense of humor, and it fits you. 'Sko, i wished i talked to you more. -[i]Zeh[/i]

[i]Weh-[/i] I used to talk to you everytime you were on, now it's scarcely. Heh, you made me the crazy-way i am on AIM... And gave me the 'eh' in 'Zeh'. Thanks Weh ^^;; -[i]Ceh/Zeh[/i]

[i]Shy-[/i] I used to talk to you a lot too, now it's hardly ever. You're a great writer, and a talented poster. Keep it all up, you'll definately ammount to something great :) -[i]Zeh[/i]

[i]James-[/i] Everytime i try to talk to you one-on-one, i either end up sounding stupid, or making a fool of myself... probably just me being nervous talking to ya. I guess i'm destined to chat with you in chats only. You're one of the few people i look up to here on OB. -[i]Zeh[/i]

[i]JCBaggee-[/i] I haven't been talking to you that long, but you're a real nice person, true to your word. It's great talking with ya, Chris. [i]-Zeh[/i]

[i]Logan[/i]- You're a great person, too. I'm talking with you more and more now. You're always seeming to have some trouble, or another. -[i]Zeh[/i][/color]

[b][color=003399]EDIT[/color][/b]
[color=9999cc][i]Roxie-[/i] Don't give up and let others do what they want, you're your own person sure enough. It's great chatting with you, you're real interesting. -[i]Zeh[/i][/color]

[b][color=003399]EDIT2[/color][/b]
[color=9999cc][i]Zidargh-[/i] Another of my longtime friends, you're really unique. You have your own views for everything, and thats a great thing. You're one of the people who's most open to me, and i like that. Talking to you always makes me smile. -[i]Zeh[/i][/color]

[b][color=003399]EDIT3[/color][/b]
[color=9999cc][i]Kenji-[/i] There'll never be another person i'll bother for a banner after seeing what you've done for me a couple times. You're an amazing artist, Kenji, i promise i won't stop bugging you anytime soon ;) (My orange pimp suit's better than your lime green one!) -[i]Zeh[/i]

[i]Mei-[/i] We talk pretty frequent, though i still know hardly anything about you. You're always fun to talk with, though :). It's great knowing ya, Mei! ^^() -[i]Zeh[/i][/color]

[color=#9933ff]That's it. I missed almost everybody. I'm signing more peoplezes here because I missed WAY too many.

[i]Ger[/i] - You're cool, AND you live in London. ;) You're a really great person, and I hope things get better for you soon. I don't like all these bad things happening to you. Keep your chin up, aiight? *hugs* [i]~Teh R0x0r[/i]

[i]Dan[/i] - I haven't really talked to you, but the few times we have, it's always a really long discussion. And I like how we have have different opinions on something so controversial, and touchy as religion, and yet it doesn't get heated, and we're still cool with each other. [i]~Roxie[/i]

[i]ZeroG214[/i] - Dammit. I only get to talk to you when I'm sick, at home! Or if we get a snow day or something. >< You're a really awesome person. Oatmeal and applesauce forever! [i]~Roxehreh[/i]

[i]Noryko[/i] - I can never talk to you and the fact that you were really busy for a while didn't help. I hope I can talk to you more in the future. And congrats on being an uncle, too. (At least, from your picture thread, I THINK you are.... O.o) [i]~Laughs, Roxa[/i]

[i]Zeh[/i] - What can I say? You're Zeh, Andy, and the crazy lunatic in between. I admire you for being you. ^_^ And you're a great mod here. I enjoy funny chat rooms with you in it. [i]~Roxeh[/i]

[i]TVE/Rob[/i] - You're 1 demensional, you say? Nah, I think not. You're extremely kind to me, and I can tell you're a real gentle person. Besides, I get the vibe from you that I can trust you completely with stuff. *wink wink* [i]~The Rox[/i]

[i]Juu[/i] - You're an amazingly beautiful person, and I'd definately trade my hair for yours. Or, since you claim yours is frizzy/wavy/too curly too, we can hate it together. DAMN THE hair. Oh, and go look in the artwork forum when you get a chance. ;) [i]~Roxie?[/i]

[i]Tony[/i] - I wish I could have the computer skills and the music knowledge you have. And whatever stupid things I've done, you never judge me (to my knowledge), and you always help me with technical HTML stuff. (okay so it was only a couple times, same diff.) Thanks. [i]~Roxie[/i][/color]

PERSONAL
Member Name: Jesus Chicken
Former Member Names:
Current Status: Crazy ***...Member
Nicknames: jackers
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge, Music Tv forum,
Favorite RPG: Not sure...
Favorite Threads: hmmm...My jeans are cool, and my foo fighters shirt too...
Favorite Smiley: The vomiting one...
Most Memorable Moment: When I first posted my banner, I gots me a few complaints...I think I'll have to bring it back...
Quotable Quote: You look like you escaped from a mental hospital - QA
Words of Wisdom: Duck...
Wish to be remembered for: My sacriligiousness...? And stupidity...And being wierd lookin'
Desired Epitaph: Jesus is dead, get over it...
Favorites: Music...good music
I will....
.......my drumming prowess to everyone who wants it.
.......my scanner food the the Harlequin.
.......my hair to QA
.......my hat to Treton Nior

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: Harlequin, Juuthena
Most likely to secede: ...myself, Cloricus, The UnholyNewt
Worst spelling: James...hands down...And The Harlequin too
Best poster: not a clue
Cutest couple: You are all ugly as hell
Best writer: not sure
Best artist: dunno about that
Best...spar-er?: Harlequin
Craziest: See above...the Harlequin...and Ravenstorture
Funniest / wittiest: Mnelmolth
Interesting-er-ist: a few of ye'
Random award: Char...why the hell not?
Most Likable: hmm. not sure

SIGNATURES

Harlequin_ _ - - I thought I taught you much better then this. Not crazy enough at all jack, very dissapointing...

[b]PERSONAL[/b]
Member Name: Kinetic
Former Member Names: Aries
Current Status: Extreme Otaku
Nicknames: Aries
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge, Art & Design, Adventure Arena
Favorite RPG: Search For The Aniar Stones
Favorite Threads:
Favorite Smiley: :toothy:
Most Memorable Moment: When Will2x got his post count deleted, I loved that war
Quotable Quote: I'll think of one later
Words of Wisdom: Do not listen to me
Wish to be remembered for: Graphics design and hopefully a helpful member of the community
Desired Epitaph: Killed by a rabid duck. RIP
Favorites: Anime and graphics
I will....
.......My computer to my friends because theirs suck
.......My...um...dead corpse to anyone who will accept

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: Mnemolth
Most likely to secede: I'm retarded, what's secede mean?
Worst spelling: Griff-XL
Best poster: Juuthena
Cutest couple: Piro and QA
Best writer: Mitch
Best artist: ssj3
Best...spar-er?: I'll just say Neil
Craziest:
Funniest / wittiest: Semjaza Azazel
Interesting-er-ist: Piro

SIGNATURES

Juuthena- You're a great friend and are always there to talk to. Probably my closest friend that still visits OB. I hope you don't leave any time soon :)

amiboshi- Definately my closest friend before you left. I wish you would get on AIM more so that I could talk to you. Happy upcoming birthday.

James- Well, what can I say? You are our leader and you keep everything running. You're very organized and very patient with people who need help. Keep up the good work.

Charles- I've never really talked to you, but you're a really cool guy. I would like to get to know you some time.

Semjaza Azazel- A great and very supportive member of the boards. I've talked to you very few times but it's nice to have you here.

Mnemolth- Well, you don't know me, and I don't know you really...keep on being...creative?

MistressRoxie- Another great friend of mine. You've been here with me for a long time and I remember the first time we met was when I had a stupid fight with Sage. Glad to know you :)

There are many more people that I wish I knew here that I haven't gotten to know. Such as Weh, Zeh, all of you people. Ken, BabyGirl, Shaun and Ginny. Blanko, Red, TheOne, Justin. Well, I wish I could say I knew you, but I don't.

[color=red][size=1][font=arial]*cough* Okay, I don't normally do these, but what the heck. Anything for you guys...

[b][u]PERSONAL[/b][/u]
[b]Member Name[/b]: JCBaggee
[b]Former Member Names[/b]: -None-
[b]Member Since[/b]: September 8, 2001
[b]Current Status[/b]: Member, slowly inching towards Otaku
[b]Nicknames[/b]: Chris, J.C. Baggee, Chrissy, Jay Cee Bag Eeh
[b]Favorite Forums[/b]: Otaku Lounge; Music, Movies, TV; Anime Lounge; DB/Z/GT; Square Enix
[b]Favorite RPG[/b]: -None-
[b]Favorite Threads[/b]: "Adam Makes Fun Of COPPA"
[b]Favorite Smiley[/b]: -None-
[b]Most Memorable Moment[/b]: Kuja's thread bashing James.
[b]Quotable Quote[/b]-*fwap* -Juu and her army of 500 fanboys
[b]Words Of Wisdom[b]-"If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day, so that my child may have peace." (Thomas Paine; "The Crisis, Ch. 1")
[b]Wish to be remembered for[/b]-I dunno. My dry, witty, sarcastic, cynical sense of humor?
[b]Desired Epitaph[/b]-Sleeeeeeeeeep.
[b]I will...[/b]
..........my sense of humor to anyone who needs it. God knows I'm not using it ^_~
..........my computer to Juu, so she can use AIM again.
..........my knowledge of grammar and the English language in general to Kuja. Please. Use them.
..........my deepest apologies to anyone I've offended/angered during my stint on OB. Sorry guys.

[b][u]MOST AND BEST[/b][/u]
Most likely to succeed: James
Most likely to secede: Ken
Worst spelling: [strikethrough]Kewjuh.[/strikethrough] Kuja
Best poster: James
Cutest couple: Josh and his car!
Best writer: Juu, since she's the only one who's work I've actually seen
Best artist: Ginny
Best...spar-er?: Wha-?
Craziest: Hey, we're all a bit crazy...
Funniest / wittiest: I...uh...hengh.
Interesting-er-ist: Kevin's movie deal helps him win this one
Random award:
........most likely to be mauled by rabid Frenchmen : Zeh
Other Disappeared Cool People: Nerdsy, Celia, Squashed Snail and I'm sure I missed someone...

[b][u]SIGNATURES[/b][/u]
[i]Kevin[/i]--It's fun working with ya on AEB, and it's just been fun knowing ya. It's gonna be a lonly time when ya leave us come 2K4.
[i]Juu[/i]--You're lots of fun to talk to, and you can really help lift my spirits, even when I'm in the darkest of moods. Thanks for being you!
[i]James[/i]-*cough*Okay, we've talked...what, once? But, hey, kudos for keeping the boards running smoothly.
[i]Zeh[/i]-KILL ZE FRENCH! MUWAHAHAHAHA!
[i]Charles[/i]-You're doing great as the new admin here, but don't call me J.C.! Grr!
[i]Ken[/i]-Okay, we don't always see eye to eye, but you're a genuine good guy. Keep up the good work in PC/Mac
[i]Jenna[/i]-Another of the many I've talked to once or twice, but you're still a lot of fun to talk to.
[i]AJeh[/i]-*cough*....word? I dunno, just figured you'd like to be mentioned somewhere ^_^
[i]Avalon[/i]-Hey! We haven't chatted in forever, but I still love ya girl!
[i]Tori[/i]-Ryan got it good when he met you. Now, step away from the chocolate cake and take a deep breath...

Well, like I said before, I don't normally do these things. And I'll guarantee you I forgot several people, but I still care about you guys. Ciao!

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Reading some of this stuff makes me want to cry. I love you guys! ^_^ I thank you all so much for the gifts and kind words. [/color][/size]

[size=1][color=red][b]PERSONAL[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][b]Member Name:[/b] Queen Asuka
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] That's the one and only. ^_^
[b]Member Since:[/b] November 11, 2001 (11-11-01!)
[b]Current Status:[/b] Moderator: Anime Lounge.
[b]Nicknames:[/b] QA, Queenie, Asuki, Ska, Suki, Toriness, AsukaDear, etc etc. ^_^
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Anime Lounge, Otaku Lounge, Your Picture
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Otaku Big Brother II...the best time of my Otaku life.
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b][i] Otaku Big Brother II, Otaku Yearbook, Just For Fun, Otaku RoleModels[/i]
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :toothy: He's just so darn cute and innocent looking.
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] The Plushie Wars in OBBII, When Piro and I got married back in the day, When James asked me to be a mod! ^_^
[b]Quotable Quote: [/b] "I am a child of God." ^_^
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Beauty Never Fades.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Being the [b]Queen of Plushies[/b], Pinkness, being [b]Semjaza Azazel the Second,[/b] and all-out coolness.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] ~*Kimberly Victoria*~ Queen of Plushies
[b]Favorites:[/b] Anime, the Otaku and all my darling friends(Piro, Ken, Shy, the Angels, Neilness, James, and many many more), Music, Drawing, being out of highschool, Dancing, the Angels, my Ryan.
[b]I will....[/b]
........my [u]Random Acts of Love in Chat[/u] to [u]My husband, PiroMunkie.[/u] It's been really fun and I enjoy having five kids! ^_^
.......my [u]Pinkness[/u] to [u]Juuness[/u]...It's the color of love and innocence. ^_^
.......my [u]Asukaness[/u] to [u]Shyness.[/u] He's my Shinji and what's Shinji without Asuka?
.......my [u]Title as Plush Mistress[/u] to [u]No one.[/u] I am the one and only Plush Mistress.
.......my [u]Ryan[/u] to [u]Lady M.[/u] If you ever need him, you can borrow him for a while. He'll take good care of you, I'm sure. ^_^
.......my [u]Chocolate Cake and Pepsi[/u] to [u]Kenneth.[/u] It's true soul food. *Huggles*
.......the [u]Presidency of L.O.L. (Lovers of Legolas)[/u] to [u]Juu and Deedlit.[/u] I've never seen two people more obsessed over a movie character in my LIFE! ^_^;[/size]

[color=red][size=1][b]MOST AND BEST[/color][/size][/b]
[size=1][b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] Sephiroth--he's a family man now. ^_^ Have fun, Sephi.
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] Ken and Neil. Heh...
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] Just about anyone in Anime Lounge...
[b]Best poster:[/b] Semjaza, Charles, and Shy.
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] Heh, I just can't vote. ^_^
[b]Best writer:[/b] Lady M. Her fairytale was AWESOME!
[b]Best artist:[/b] Ginny and Sara. ^_^
[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b] Charles and Charles. I love the rap-battle.
[b]Craziest:[/b] Justin.
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] Sara, Semjaza, and Kenness, no doubt.
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Ken, Lady M, and Piro.
[b]Random award:[/b]
......[b]Most Otaku Family Members:[/b] Lady Asphy
......[b]Biggest Otaku FanClub:[/b] Juuthena. ^_^
......[b]Most Husbands/Wives:[/b] James[/size]

[color=red][size=1][b]Signitures:[/b][/size][/color]
[color=hotpink][size=1][i]Kenneth[/i], my dear Knight in Shining Armor. It has been so wonderful getting to know you and becoming your friend. I am so glad that you have the patience to talk to me and debate with me, because we surely don't agree all the time. You're very witty and I enjoyed talking to you on the telephone that one night. I hope we are always friends...[i]*Your Queen*[/i]

[i]PiroHoney[/i], you are the first person I remember meeting on the OB. We've had the most fun "fake" marriage imaginable and we've lasted the longest, to say the least! [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=7697&perpage=15&pagenumber=8]Back at One Month...Heh.[/url] We are definatley infamous, along with our five children: Chester, Dexter, Orlando, Anna, and Pearl. You are definately my best Otaku friend. Stay beautiful and never cut your hair. ^_^ [i]*AsukaDear*[/i]

[i]Shyness[/i], you are one of the strangest people I know, whether you realize it or not. ^_^; You look just like Shinji! I am so glad my car has such a lovely namesake as you and I will name my new car (whenEVER I get one) after you as well. You are my Joshness and I am looking forward to our phone conversation. [i]*Asukaness*[/i]

[i]Deborah aka Lady M[/i], you are such a beautiful person and I look up to you, whether you realize it or not. You're so strong and you've been through so much and knowing that gives me hope. I know that you will have a wonderful life and a beautiful child. Thanks for entertaining my Ryan. ^_^ [i]*Tori aka QA*[/i]

[i]Juuness[/i], you are so cute and adorable! I just want to grab you up and hug you. I wish we talked more because I want to give you so much advice about life. I'm glad that we are friends and I hope that we learn more about each other and that we both get a little more confident about ourselves! ^_^ [i]*Tori*[/i]

[i]Neilness[/i], I can't believe we have just now became friends! ^_^ I used to think you were such a jerk, but now I love you to death. You always make me happy and I like it when you pop up on AIM with your random comments. Never change and always remember me! [i]*Teh Queen*[/i]

[i]Jenna![/i], what can I say! I adore you. You are my fellow Angel and Star Wars fan. You are a beautiful person and I admire your confidence. Whether you realize it or not, you have helped me appreciate who I am more. Good luck in school and I hope you and your photography become famous one day! ^_^ [i]*Tori[/i]

[i]Saraness[/i], you are so witty. Of course I don't mind that you started your yearbook, it's what you're famous for. I wish I knew you better because you are such a beautiful person. Be appreciative of the countryside you live in, it might be gone one day. Keep up the artwork! *Steals her scanner!* ^_^ [i]*Toriness*[/i]

[i]Jamesness[/i], Ah saving the best for last. Like I always say to Ryan, you are the Father figure of the Otaku Boards. I, along with [strike]everyone[/strike] lots of others look up to you to be a guiding example. ^_^ I'm so glad that we've got to talk lately on AIM and that I can learn so much more about you. Alot of people really are missing out. Thanks for all the advice and early morning conversation. [i]*Asuki*[/i][/size][/color]

*grins* Well, I've been mentioned once! *cheers* ^_^

[b][color=red]PERSONAL[/color][/b]
[b]Member Name:[/b] Braidless Baka
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] Braidless Baka
[b]Member Since:[/b] 6th December 2002
[b]Current Status:[/b] [i]Otaku Idol[/i] (Junior Member)
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Braidless, Baka, BB, BBaka, Braid
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Adventure Arena, .hack//SIGN
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Final Fantasic Survivor
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b]
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :tasty: :bellylol: :p :devil: :bluesweat I really couldn't pick just one O_o;;
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] 1)Being accepted into Otaku Idol 2)Making it so far in FFSurvivor O_o!
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] "Mweha!" ~Bishie
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] "The road to success is always under construction"
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Providing humourous, well written, and well thought out posts!
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] "Oww"
[b]Favorites:[/b] Writing, Singing, .hack//SIGN, Being an internet junkie, Chinese take-away, Roleplaying ^_^

[b]I will....[/b]
[b].......my [u]extensive anime collection[/u] to [u]Bishie[/u][/b] -- there's no way she can have too much of the stuff ^_^
[b].......my [u]dragons[/u] to [u]Walnut[/u][/b] -- I need to thank her [i]somehow[/i] for listening to me repeat myself for days on end O_o!
[b].......my [u]microphone[/u] to [u]doukeshi03[/u][/b] -- You can't beat a real microphone my dear! ^_~

[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] James
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] Urmm... O_o
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] I have to pick one...?
[b]Best poster:[/b] doukeshi03, MillieFan, Bishie, Walnut, Geist, Zeh, Charles, Desbreko, James, GinnyLyn, AzureWolf
[b]Best couple:[/b] Eeks O_o I don't know!
[b]Best writer:[/b] doukeshi03, perhaps not around the boards, but her fanfiction knocks my socks off O_o
[b]Best artist:[/b] GinnyLyn ^_^
[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b] doukeshi03 ^____^
[b]Craziest:[/b] Walnut... O_o I mean Red Dwarf and Gundam Wing in the same RPG? O_o;;
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] GinnyLyn - some of her posts in FFSurvivor are AMAZING O_o
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Hmm... everyone here I think
[b]Random award:[/b] Bishie... she's [i]very[/i] random
[b]Best Idea For a RP:[/b] Sage ^_^ hands down
[b]Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award:[/b] Any of the staff who wants to claim it... I've lost count of how many times I've seen "read the rules" written around the boards O_O!

[b][color=red]SIGNATURES[/b][/color]

[b]Walnut[/b] -- [i]What can I say? You're the reason I came to the boards ^_^ so I owe you a large debt of gratitude. Also since You're a great muse, a dragon fanatic, and great conversation in ICT. ^_^ Look out for Smelly next year hmm?[/i] ~~Baka-chan

[b]Mighty kai[/b] -- [i]The Mighty kai *bows* what can I possibly say to the maker of the only DBZ rp I ever joined? (And the only one I ever will!) *shudders* See what I do for friends? Heehee, long live NightCrawler! *big grin* Good luck in your adventures Chuchu-chan! ^_^[/i] ~~Baka

[b]doukeshi03[/b] -- [i]doukeshi03, the queen of Gravi fanfics, I acknowledge your greatness! Thanks... I think that's it, I've been through some hard times with you there, and even though you don't know it, putting up with me meant a lot. Thanks![/i] ~~Baka

[b]Geist[/b] -- [i]A great roleplayer with a lust for the German language. I really enjoy roleplaying alongside you, and chatting to you on MSN is really great! Even if we find our cultures a little different sometimes, I love that you're willing to listen to me explain our education system O_o Good luck with the German and the piano! (Not that you need it!)[/i] ~~Baka

[b]GinnyLyn[/b] -- [i]I dunno why I'm signing this here... we've not even talked that much in PMs... I just thought I'd let you know how much I appriciate your humourous posts, and how belittled I find my wit beside yours. Hope all goes well for you and I [u]know[/u] your hardships will tremble before you and your unparalleled wit! ^_^[/i] ~~BB

[b]Logan[/b] -- [i]since that first IM out of the blue, I have really found you to be a wonderful person. I apologise that I haven't been able to spend so much time on AIM lately to talk to you. But just so you know, ;) every image you show me is wonderful, and I'm constantly bowled over by how enjoyable it is to talk to you. May your road be paved, and not full of potholes![/i] ~~Braidless Baka

[b]erinzyger[/b] -- [i]It started when I made you that (God awful) banner. And now we PM each other out of the blue, just to say "hi"! Geez, that's so great to log on and have a message saying "Hey, I was bored so I thought I'd PM you" - you really have no idea ^_^ any banners you want me to make, just ask. Any stories you want me to read, heck I'm THERE! *grins* Have fun, you deserve it![/i] ~~Baka

[b]Failed_Attempts[/b] -- [i]Another one I've never met before. I think you're a great person, and I hope you're happy at the minute ^_^ I wish you two the greatest of luck -- And I want you to know THE SYRUP WILL NEVER TRIUMPH AGAINST THE BURGER!! *laughs* I'm done![/i] ~~Baka

[b]Bishie[/b] -- [i]Well, what can I realisticially say? O_o? We've had our good times, our bad times, out tolerant times, and our wonderful times. I guess I just want you to know that, no matter what I say to you, or what I put you through, you have always been a friend to me. You made mistakes, heck we both did, but I think what we have now is a great friendship. And I think it's gonna last... Roll on 2005!![/i] ~~Baka-chan

[b]Zeh[/b] -- [i]*grins* I guess you'll always be Tasis to me ^_^ - Again, as with GinnyLyn, I'm not sure why I'm signing this to you here. But I'll just tell you that your posts in FFSurvivor were awesome, and I wish you would spend more time around the Adventure Arena so I could rp with you again! And I guess we're even ;) You're surprised by my gender, I'm surprised by your age. Such intelligent posting for someone so young! Have fun, you seem like the kind of guy who deserves it![/i] ~~BB

~~~
I'm still thinking, so if I've missed anyone I'll find them eventually ^_^

Member Name: JJRiddler
Former Member Names: Darncoolguy1
Current Status: Juniour
Nicknames: JJR, DCG1
Favorite Forums: Lounge, Adventure Arena, Fanfiction, Zelda, Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh
Favorite RPG: All that I am in
Favorite Threads: First Kiss Heh
Favorite Smiley: :D Cheesey Smile!
Most Memorable Moment: My First RPG in which I totally messed up
Quotable Quote:
Words of Wisdom: Always think before you act
Wish to be remembered for: My strangeness
Desired Epitaph: One and only
Favorites: Evanesence, oranges, cheese, comedies, sitcoms

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: Blanko
Most likely to secede: gouf
Worst spelling: kuja
Best poster: Sage
Cutest couple: DM and Logan
Best writer: Sage
Best artist: Ginny...both of 'em.
Best...spar-er?: The Harliquen
Craziest: Break
Funniest / wittiest: Sara
Interesting-er-ist: Solo
Random award: Crimson Spider, for most helpful in Pokemon section!
Nerd-tastic Power Rangers Award: Nerdsy
Digimon...something....award.: DM for her commitment to the section
Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award: James
Teh Silly Bucket Award: Break
Other Disappeared Cool People: Blanko and gouf
SIGNATURES
Blanko Keep up your spirits and don't let anyone bring you down. Don't you dare stop comforting people.
Solo Never stop writing! Never Ever Stop treating people like a true friend!
Sage Never Ever stop writing.
Mina Always stay mysterious!
Crimson Spider Always Stay Informed!
Ginny If you ever stop writing or drawing I WILL find you! You have too much talent!

[b]Member Name:[/b] Bishie
[b]Forum Member Names:[/b] Bishie
[b]Member Since:[/b] 24th April 2003
[b]Current Status:[/b] Newbie
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Bishie, Bish
[b]Favourite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, Aventure Arena
[b]Favourite RPG:[/b]The "Grand" Kyouiku Exchange
[b]Favourite Threads:[/b]
[b]Favourite Smiley:[/b] I dont' really have one O_o i like them all!!
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Figuring out how to use the "Quote" thingy on posts ^_^
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] "O_O" ~Braidless Baka
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] "EEP!!"
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Random insane bouncey posts!! ^_^
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] "Mweha!"
[b]Favourites:[/b] Being a full-time-loyal internet-junkie ^_^ Role-playing, Writing, Singing, Bishounen O_o Pink shiny objects ^___^

[b]I Will...[/b]

[b]......My dear computer "Shou-Shou"[/b] to ..[b]Braidless Baka[/b] -- I know she'd be well taken care of!!
[b]......My Gravitation collection & "Yuki lion"[/b] to...[b]Doukeshi03[/b] -- Yuki would be returning home ^_^ and i wouldn't want her to forget Shuichi would I? *chuckles*
[b]......Other random objects[/b] to...[b]Anyone that would want to take them O_o[/b]

[b]MOST AND BEST![/b]
[b] Most likely to succeed:[/b] James
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] Eh? *blank look*
[b]Worst Spelling:[/b] Im not..exactly sure O_o
[b]Best Poster:[/b] Braidless Baka, Doukeshi03, Queen Asuka, James, Walnut
[b]Best Couple:[/b] eeeeerm? X_x
[b]Best Writer:[/b] Ack! its a tie! I'd have to say Braidless Baka and Doukeshi03 around the boards and off. THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!!!
[b]Craziest:[/b] Braidless Baka...there really is no contest *twitches*
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Everyone here ^_^
[b]Random Award:[/b] Doukeshi03....its for the lurking!! and the scaring people half-to-death *grumbles*
[b]Best Idea for an RP:[/b] Braidless Baka...not sure *why* she just constantly inspires me with thoughts for RP...shes a great muse!!
[b]Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award:[/b] Any of the staff ^___^ you'd have to have the patient of a saint to be one im sure

[b]~Signatures~[/b]

[b]Braidless Baka[/b]--[i]Well, im not sure *what* exactly to say. So I guess I'll just echo what you said in your own yearbook post. We have had some great times and some extremely rocky times. But I truely do believe our friendship now is stronger than ever, as we both put time and effort into sorting everything out. I just want you to know. You are one of the greatest people I have met in this world, and I am so honoured to be able to call you "My friend" and as the lyrics to the "Tear-jerking-song-of-doom" go.."Friends never say goodbye" and we wont!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAH!!! *clings* YES!! ROLL ON 2005!! MWEHA!!! After the insanity..what im trying to say is. Thankyou..from the bottom of my heart.[/i]
[i]~Bish-chan~[/i]

[b]Doukeshi03[/b]--[i]*chuckles* well, despite all the random dedications i've done for you in my past. I think this one means the most to me. I can't really say thankyou for all the times you've put up with my tears, my whining, my ranting, and me just generally being.. me O_o. Saying "thankyou" really doesnt cut it here. But I want you to know, without me sounding corny or like something out of a bad novel *twitches* You mean the world to me, if anything were to happen to you I would probably crumble along side you lol. You've always been there for me and I hope you will be for a very long time to come. Long live our friendship!!! *prances* Thankyou for everything! There really isnt anything I can put into words that sums up how gratefull I am to have you in my life ^_^ Oh yeah! and you still owe me that motorcycle ride..dont be forgetting now! *grins*[/i]
[i]~Bish-chan~[/i]

[b]Queen Asuka[/b]--[i]I just wanted to say thankyou! for the help you've given me with my bad posts around OB. Im really bad with computers lol. By helping me I feel less of an idiot now. It means alot. Thanks again.[/i]
[i]~Bishie~[/i]

I dont really have anymore, as of yet. But im sure i'll update in the future ^___^

[color=crimson]PERSONAL[/color]
[color=crimson]Member Name:[/color] Luminaire
[color=crimson]Former Member Names:[/color] Luminaire
[color=crimson]Member Since:[/color] Mar. 21st, 2002 (I think)
[color=crimson]Current Status:[/color] Newbie (it never seems to change)
[color=crimson]Nicknames:[/color] Lumi = Lumeh = Mistress of the Light
[color=crimson]Favorite Forums:[/color] Fanfiction, Otaku Lounge, Art and Graphic Design, Digimon, Gundam, and a whole bunch of others.
[color=crimson]Favorite RPG:[/color] I don't RPG.
[color=crimson]Favorite Threads:[/color] I enjoyed reading through Down with the Newbies. The Cowboy Bebop Fan Club was cool too.
[color=crimson]Favorite Smiley:[/color] :sleep: just cute.
[color=crimson]Most Memorable Moment:[/color]Being introduced to Otakuboards by MistressRoxie, and reading the replies in my newbie thread.
[color=crimson]Quotable Quote:[/color] "Penguins!!!!!! ^_^" ~Roxie
[color=crimson]Words of Wisdom:[/color] Always behave like a duck: remain calm and unruffled on the surface, but paddle like the devil underneath~dont remember who said that
[color=crimson]Wish to be remembered for:[/color] making people smile, if they ever did smile because of me.
[color=crimson]Desired Epitaph:[/color] don't know
[color=crimson]Favorites:[/color] Green, Pasta, Duo Maxwell, Cats, the Eight Virtues, Different Laguages, Ancient Civilizations.
[color=crimson]I will....[/color]
.......All my half finished stories and story ideas to go a dear friend, Roxie. ^^
.......My kitty, Vierna, to Roxie.
.......And my anime collection to anyone.
.......My manga collection to anyone.

[color=crimson]MOST AND BEST[/color]
[color=crimson]Most likely to succeed:[/color] All who have a dream and the will to reach for it.
[color=crimson]Most likely to secede:[/color] no one, everyone succeeds, even if it is small.
[color=crimson]Worst spelling:[/color] No offense, Roxie, but your typos drive me nuts @_@
[color=crimson]Best poster:[/color] anyone who posts
[color=crimson]Cutest couple:[/color] Charles and Roxie
[color=crimson]Best writer:[/color] Sara or DuoGodOfDeath(?)
[color=crimson]Best artist:[/color] all who post in the arts forum for the effort, but Aj did pretty well with MS paint.
[color=crimson]Best...spar-er?:[/color] sorry, don't spar.
[color=crimson]Craziest:[/color] Toughy...Ken, Zeh, or Roxie.
[color=crimson]Funniest / wittiest:[/color] Ken definitely gets this.
[color=crimson]Interesting-er-ist:[/color]
[color=crimson]Random award:[/color] Quatre Lover Award- MistressRoxie, Best Ranter- Devidremon, Most Patient Guy on OB-James

[color=crimson]SIGNATURES[/color]
It is 3:43am so I will post them another day.

[size=1]
[b]Member Name:[/b] SUBVERSIVE
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] SpyderDragon
[b]Member Since:[/b] July 23, 2002
[b]Current Status:[/b] Junior Member
[b]Nicknames:[/b] SD, T
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Art & Design, Nintendo
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] (Only go to battle forums to lyrically destroy you)
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] [i]Uhhhh...I kill threads- just look a couple pages back[/i]
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :naughty: He looks pimp
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] When...Uhhhh- Oh yeah, I met CWB (Charles)
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] [i]-I don't remember what you people say-[/i] ~ Me ^^
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Live like there's no yesterday.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] My lyrical talent, My up-and-coming graphics ability, someone you could talk to about God
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] I'd like for you to drop by: Make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior
[b]Favorites:[/b] Black and Red, Charles, Chevelle, Chemistry, Digital Graphics.
[b]I will....[/b]
.......my [u]artistic style[/u] to [u]Charles[/u]...[i]because he'd like some more[/i]
.......my [u]intelligence[/u] to [u]Ajeh[/u]...[i]because he needs it[/i]
.......my [u]dictionary[/u] to [u]All of you I schooled in Rap Battles ^^[/u]...[i]because you didn't know what the heck I said[/i] ;)
.......my [u]vocabulary[/u] to [u]all of you[/u]...[i]Why should my learning be wasted?[/i]
.......my [u]beautiful head of hear[/u] to [u] anyone bald [/u]...[i]Why waste it?[/i]
.......my [u]faith [/u] to [u] anyone who needs it [/u] ... [i] You can have it now if you'd like. [/i]

[b]Most likely to succeed: [/b] Charles
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b] ...?
[b]Worst spelling: [/b] He dun got band boi
[b]Best poster: [/b] Piro, Charles, Baby Girl
[b]Cutest couple: [/b] Don't know...Don't care
[b]Best writer: [/b]Don't even go to the forum
[b]Best artist: [/b] Kaisuke but I would like to see Dark Death in a few years (He's really young)
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b] ...?
[b]Craziest: [/b] CrazyWhiteBoy (Charles)- Cats stuck to toast?!
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b] Charles
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b] ...?
[b]Most likely to know who I am: [/b] Charles

Gokents- You rule. I have never met someone I agree with more.

Charles- Crazy. White. Male. Whats not to like *realizes somepeople might find that racist, sexist, psych-ist?*
*backspace key breaks* I'm screwed.

Chris- You used to talk to me? Where did you go?

Dark Death- If you keep usin PS you will own us all (if you don't already)

Kaisuke- You put up with my annoying IM's over the past few days- total props.

AJeh- You suck. Uhhhh *cough* rule...I said rule.

GoS,TPE,hiachi- I know you in real life so up yours.
[/size]

Guest The Mage Prince
PERSONAL
Member Name: The Mage Prince
Former Member Names: N/A
Current Status: Newbie
Nicknames: Scotty (I'm Scottish), Davo and Grunta
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge, Art and Design, Banner/Avatar Request, Music, Movies & TV.
Favorite RPG: FFX
Favorite Threads: Fav Anime, Fan Art and Banner threads
Favorite Smiley: :bluesweat
Most Memorable Moment: Eveyone saying I'm a good drawer.
Quotable Quote: It was like that when i got here ~ Bart Simpson
Words of Wisdom: If it ain't broke don't fix it!
Wish to be remembered for: My Fan Art skills
Desired Epitaph: The extreme irony
Favorites: For eveyone making me feel welcome on the Boards. Nomad for making me all the cool banners and lastly people saying I can draw good

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: Syk
Most likely to secede: Kaola Su
Worst spelling: kuja
Best poster: Shy
Cutest couple: Sara and James
Best writer: Lady Asphy
Best artist: Me
Best...spar-er?: Don't Know
Craziest: Nomad
Funniest / wittiest: Jenna
Interesting-er-ist:
Random award: Me, I need an award for something
Nerd-tastic Power Rangers Award: Charles
Digimon...something....award.: Semjaza Azazel
Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award: Syk3
Teh Silly Bucket Award: Nomad
Other Disappeared Cool People: Sara, James and the other Aussies

SIGNATURES
Nomad ~ Countless Banners
Me ~ The one I have now
And anyone I have forgotten

[size=1][b][color=orangered]PERSONAL[/color]
Member Name:[/b] PiroMunkie
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] [i]My first ever OB name shall remain a mystery...[/i] pyrodragon13
[b]Member Since:[/b] February 28, 2001 (or sometime in late February)
[b]Current Status:[/b] Moderator: DragonBall; King of Otaku Royalty
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Piro, Piroh, PiroHoney( ^_~ )
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge; Music, Movies, and TV; Adventure Arena; DragonBall; Art and Design; OtakuBoards Moderators
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Ye olde [i]DragonBall: Battle Field[/i]
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] Any one where AsukaDear posted her picture. ^_~
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :all: It is so mysterious... o.O
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Getting married to Asuka
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] "I do not care if the glass is half empty, or if it is half full. I just want to know if you are going to finish your drink." -- I still have yet to figure out exactly what I meant when I said this, lol.
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Do not ever be sedated.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Switching species (dragon to Munkie) during his OB time. Having a username that is (intentionally) spelled incorrectly yet still being regarded as at least a moderately intelligent member. Being the only long lasting member with a "pyro/piro" name thus far. "Killing" people in chatrooms when they speak of not being killed... or just because they made a smart remark at me (Violence may not be the answer, but death [/i]is[/i].) I also wish to be remembered as the one who will probably not be ever completely remembered.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] Dig here.
[b]Favorites:[/b] Green, Violet, Red, Black, AFI, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Squee!, Queen Asuka, Neil, Ken, Semmy, AFI, Peanut butter, Mountain Dew, Rain, Snow, Autumn, Fire, Sara, AFI, The Harlequin, Broadband, Popcorn, Breaking stuff, Friends... and stuff
I will....
.......[u]the use of [url=http://www.dictionary.com]Dictionary.com[/url][/u] to [u]anyone who does not know what an epitaph is[/u]... because you damn well should know.
.......[u]my devotion to AFI[/u] to [u]everyone[/u]...so that they may enjoy them as much as I do, and the band can never have enough fans.
.......[u]my inconceivable-ness[/u] to [u]Sara[/u]...because she is probably one of the few who will get this joke.
.......[u]my broadband connection[/u] to [u]all those poor dial-up saps[/u]...I have been there, and trust me that there [i]is[/i] a light at the end of the tunnel; it comes at you at nearly 300+kbps (if not faster). ^__^;;
.......[u]my corny jokes and puns about Cox and AOL[/u] to [u]Neil[/u]...because... yeah.
.......[u]My Kingship[/u] to [u]Ken[/u]...as soon as I pass on and you find your own queen. =P
.......[u]my questionable sexuality[/u] to [u]anyone[/u]...you can have so much fun with this. ^_^
.......[u]my AFI stuff[/u] to [u]Weh[/u]...you are learning quickly, my friend.
.......[u]my skeleton[/u] to [u]Harlequin[/u]...I am intrigued at what you might do with this.
.......[u]all of the above and everything else[/u] to [u]AsukaDear[/u]... *hugs you tightly*

[b][color=orangered]MOST AND BEST[/b][/color]
[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] James
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] Ultimia (mwuahaha!)
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] kuja
[b]Best poster:[/b] Semmy, Sara, James, Charles
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] The King and Queen, of course.
[b]Best writer:[/b] Sara
[b]Best artist:[/b] Sara
[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b] Neil
[b]Craziest:[/b] Weh
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] Sara and Ken
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Harlequin
[b]Random award:[/b] some random person
[b]Nerd-tastic Power Rangers Award:[/b] Nerdsy
[b]Digimon...something....award.:[/b] Digimon...someone...person
[b]Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award:[/b] Jamesy
[b]Teh Silly Bucket Award:[/b] Desert Shadow
[b]Other Disappeared Cool People:[/b] Nerdsy, Topaz

[b][color=orangered]SIGNATURES[/color][/b]

[i]Sara[/i]- I have always admired your... being as a whole. It is difficult to just pinpoint one thing about you in specific. You are just so Sara. :p You will always be my Sarabel Lee. ^_~ (As you wish...) -P[strike]ir[/strike]oe

[i]Tori[/i]- Where do I begin... o_O You were my first of several wives I have found myself to have acquired in some way, shape, or form and you are by far the best of them. It has been, and I hope will continue to be, great raising a family with you. Five kids is good for now, but perhaps when the older ones go out on their own there could be more ^_~ (I am still Pluto, and you are still my Sun) -PiroHoney

[i]Neil[/i]- May AOL be forever molested and destroyed at our hands. -P.I.R.O. (Partner In Relentless Obliteration)

[i]Ken[/i]- Finally. -God

[i]James[/i]- Not sure what to say... umm... May I have some more of your 'special' coffee? ^__^;; ... You were always the one to acknowledge my androgynous-ness-ish-ity-type-stuff. Kudos to you! -Lover

[i]PiroMunkie[/i]- I love you. -Piro

[i]Weh[/i]- Perhaps someday we will both know a song on our instruments and we could jam together, heh. Keep on rockin'. -Piroh

[i]Zeh[/i]- *kills you* -Piro

[i]Ajeh[/i]- *kills you, too* -Piro

[i]Semmy[/i]- It has always been fun talking about bands and other stuff stuff with you. -Piro[/size]